fungus on palm of hand

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

fungus on palm of hand

MY PROBLEM  IS  THAT  FOR THE  PAST  TWO  YEARS   OR  SO I'VE HAD  THIS  KIND OF FUNGUS
ON  THE PALM OF  MY HANDS ,THERE  IS A LOT OF SMALL BLISTERS FULL OF CLEAR ,THICK  LIQUID
SOME TIMES  I PEARCE  THEM  AND THAT PREVENTS  THE  SKIN  TO CRACK OPEN  AND
START  PEELING  BUT  THAT DOESN'T  STOP  THE FUNGUS  FROM  GROWING IN SOME
OTHER  SPOTS   . I 'VE TRIED A LOT  OVER-THE-COUNTER  CREAMS  BUT  NOTHING  SEEMS TO WORK  
I  WILL  APPRECIATE   ANY  HELP .

This discussion is related to dry, scaly rash on palms of hands.
friend started out with red itchy spots along creases in palm of one hand. scratching made them hurt, skin got tough and dray flaky skin came off. It started after she was away from chocolate for years then added it back in. when she stopped eating it the rash greatly decreased in days.
chocolate has nothing to do with it. I never eat chocolate and I have the same thing. Still have found noting to take it away. Sometimes anti-fungal cream works. Like athletes foot cream.
i guess we have the same problem, now it really bothers me for almost 5 years now, this small blisters just come and go, now i am really worried how to treat this one, i even feel ashamed to do handshake to anyone, i applied a lot of cream but t no avail,my doctor suggests not to eat chicken and any salty foods, but the blisters are still there, and they are multiplying...please help......I'm desperate.......
please try PSORIASIN GEL! i have the same exact symptoms on my left palm. i thought it was a fungus too, but athletes foot cream didnt help. looking up symptoms of psoriasis, i went to the drug store and bought Psoriasin Gel. only 5 days later, no kidding, the results are pretty amazing! i started noticing healing on the second day actually. it'll make you wanna scratch the dead skin off, but probably because the healthy skin underneath is ready to be exposed. im really happy with the progress. please give this a try. good luck!!
I am using ETAZE-AF cream, Lifvit tab and Canditrol capsul from last 20 days. It give me some relax like intensive itching but itching is still there. Please Consult with ur doctor with these medicine. My problem is when i itch then some part of skin goes fluffy then i have to tear off the same then i got some water like from the skin (This is all because of itching). Then after appling the cream and taking medince this will goes off and new skin is now developing, now i can tear off the dead or dry skin below it there is new skin. I thing it takes another month too. PLEASE share if you hand is now in gud position. What medincine you taken?