hard itchy pimples
My age is 16.during the last few month I have some hard itchy pimples over my upper leg portion and bladder.They only itch when I scratch them or they get pressed.Also I have irritation all over my skin.There are no rashes ,no pimples but it just itches a lot.Please help......
Such kind of pimples can be due to insect bites or scabies. It is an infestation of the skin with the Sarcoptes scabiei mite. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I went to the doctor yesterday. He told that I have Scabies.He recommended me permethrin 5% w/w cream with Scabion Lotion(crotamiton+sulphur) and some pills. I applied the scabion Lotion before bedtime . It gave me relief.I also want to tell you that my brother has caught  this disease too.He applied the permethrin cream but instead of giving relief it became more worse.He kept scratching all night.I have not applied this cream yet.Will this cream be suitable for the diagnoses or not.Scabion Lotion has given relief.And I am quite reliefed.
Permethrin and oral ivermectin are the treatment options of scabies. Sometimes there may be recurrent and chronic cases which may require oral treatment of ivermectin. Also permethrin has to be used head to the bottom of the feet, paying special attention to skin folds and the webs between fingers and toes and this cream has to be left for 10-14 hours. Sometimes itching of scabies persists for a few days after completion of treatment also. So the dermatologist is right in prescribing these medicines for scabies.