how long for follitus to go away
how long for this to go away  and shoul i take  keflex?

This discussion is related to folliculitis questions.
Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).

It may be caused by simple irritation, infections like bacteria and yeasts and friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. Depending on the severity of symptoms and the treatment, it will take a few months for folliculitis to settle down. You can use Keflex under your doctor’s guidance.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.