i am allergic to animal fur
i am allergic to animal fur (like dogs and cats) and it is really irritating as i absolutely love animals and pets. when i come in contact with a dog for example, or sometimes when i don't even touch it, i start to get itchy usually in places where i already have rashes like on my arms, neck and upper lip (i have eczema). is there anything in australia that i can do that can get rid of or lessen these allergies?
If you are allergic to animal fur, Use reputable allergy avoidance products throughout your home. Wash your hands after having contact with an animal. Keep pets out of the bedroom and avoid using carpeting, draperies and upholstered furniture in your home since allergens will collect there. Also wash and brush your pet each week if you have one.

You can take antihistaminics like benadryl and Claritin. Corticosteroids and topical nasal steroids are also helpful in relieving the symptoms. More severe cases require oral corticosteroids and immunotherapy.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.