immense heat but no sweat, itchy ringworm rash
My doctor says it is fungus, it comes around every year for the last three in the late spring, it is like "prickly heat" and it begins with itching in the head and down the face, and then all over, under the skin feels like things are crawling, I am aneamic, and I read that the iron tablets act contrary to the condition is this true, and I read I might have candida is this also true?? what can I do to get rid of this it also affects my skin colouring I go light and then very dark and my face looks a bit swollen, is it caused also by body changes due to menopause??? help pls.

how do you get rid of instead of using clotrimazole and canesten.??
I have been using clotrimazole powder which has help to control the spread and having salt baths(rubbing wet  sea white salt on it) it has dried up around neck area but looks dry and scaly but not raised like hives anymore. direct sunlight seems to activate it causing itching it is unsightly causing me to fell embarassed.

You should wash the area and keep it clean, apply calamine lotion at the site and take some oral antihistamine or antiallergic medications like loratadine or cetrizine for your symptoms. Wear lose, comfortable clothes.

It would be best to consult a skin specialist if the rash does not resolve in a few days. You should get the relevant investigations as advised by your doctor including blood work.

You would need to rule out a bacterial or fungal infection ; this could also be dermatitis, eczema or allergic reaction to some unknown substance.

Let us know about what your skin specialist advises and if you have any other doubts.

Post us about how you are doing.

Regards.
I seem to have the same thing. Have you ever been diagnosed with lime disease? Or thyroid problems? I have found alot of literature about these symptoms. Some of it is very scary.i am at my wits end and need HELP!
Oh, one exception. I do have head and face sweats. I mean, lots of sweat. It soaks my hair and drips off my face. Just the perfect home for that fungal infection. It's been a battle.