invisible biting bugs

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Viewing 201-244 comments:
I have had a similar problem for about 5 years. I took a job in another state just to get away from them and found they are worse here. They seem to follow me everywhere, but I have had a couple of vacations where I was able to leave them behind. I really didn't want to go home, but I didn't have enough money to leave everything behind and never return. I keep hoping for a solution that never comes. However I have found a better way to manage it and I want to post it. Quaternary ammonium cleaners work well for what I have. I Spray under my bed and fog under the house under my bedroom every day before bed with a ULV fogger with quat cleaner (Lysol IC). I keep rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle full strength and spray myself with it when I feel some creepy crawlies. I am currently fogging under the house with Disodium octaborate tetrahydrate, which is like a water soluble form of borax. I think it will help. I have tried every insecticide on the market and none work. Nothing is long-acting enough. They return in a matter of hours. Thankfully, the quat cleaner and alcohol are allowing me to sleep, usually. One other thing, you don't need to wash your clothes and stuff every day. You can get a small deep freeze and freeze your blankets and clothes/towels, etc. Put them in the freezer in the morning and take them out at night. God Bless you.
Thank you for ur post. I'm sorry that I didn't respond earlier. I haven't been on in a long time. I used to believe, like many, for a very long time, that these r new or created by man etc., but the more I research, the more I find that these things have been afflicting mankind for ages. The thing is that now we have the internet. Before, people that were afflicted were burned like witches or later, they were put into asylums and lobotomies were performed on them. We want , so desperately to find a cause or someone to blame. I believe these things have been around as long as the cockroaches. The issue has been and continues to be that the medical community is convinced that the sufferers are delusional. Until some scientist is brave enough to not conform to what he is taught in school and takes a stand to question and do his/her own research, this will always be considered delusional. Even the vet said that my dog was neurotic and that he was just imagining being bitten. To me, the dr. sounds crazy. My little grandson suffers from this as well now. He's just a little baby. How the hell is he imagining this?
I'm so sorry. I really am having a hard time understanding why it's so difficult to open up a new email address under the name u use here and then using it to open a new face book account to get to me. I see my friend Ayla Morgellons posted here. She is a friend of mine on facebook and this is not her real name. I have 3 facebook accounts. The first one is with my real name, the second is just for playing silly games with my friends (which I don't even use anymore) and the third is with bugedout thugbugs or buggedout thugbugs. I don't rememberr how I have it spelled. So I know that it is possible to create more than one facebook account and not have it connected to your real name. I have received a good number of friend requests from people here so I know that the rest of you can do it if you want. It is a great site with hundreds of wonderful, caring people. One piece of advice, if your going to friend request me, please participate. People on the site sometimes become suspicious if they see you on there and friend requesting people, but never participating.
they are called biting midges (sometimes people call them no-see-ums). I am in Louisiana and have been smothered and bitten up by these things twice in the past 3 weeks!!! pound for pound I believe these are the baddest critters on earth!!! But I have read that they stay mostly in moist areas and u can keep them off only with repellents containing DEET!! I know they are miserable little beings and I hope this helps!!!!
I hope u got my last info I sent u!!! I was taken away by the site to "SIGN UP"!!!!!! Hope I helped cuz the little buggers are painful past their minute size!!!!!
In the past 11 months they have caused blood clots (DVT) in both my legs.  So they can be fatal.  They are snakelike.  When first hatched (birthed) they are hairlike but they grow into a snakelike organism.  Sometimes they are 1000's of them on my scalp.  I have videoed them and they look like bloods with eyes.  No doctor believes me, but they cannot find out why I keep getting bloodclots.  I have been suffering for about 2 1/2 years now.  This is somekind of thing produced in some bio lab.  Does anyone know of any doctor or medical school who is doing any research on these things.  Please let me know.  
Thank you.
Here is another thought on biting invisible insects.. I also have had bites for 2 yrs solid that almost drove me and the dog insane...Today I think I know what it is check this site out..   http://insects.about.com/od/ticksmites/a/How-To-Get-Rid-Of-Chiggers.htm
davidrose30 U really need to friend request me on facebook at bugedout thugbugs. You have Morgellons. Geezee, What u have is NOT the same as what the rest on this site are suffering thru. They ARE NOT midges and any kind of chemical only makes these things multiply and get worse. Please read my previous posts and to what I've posted, I'd like to add one last thing. This is to use Diatomacious Earth (food grade). Use this as you would any kind of ody powder. Do this after a cool bath with Dr. Bronners Peppermint soap. Make sure your body and hair are completely dry before applying. Do this as often as possible. Put on your previously boiled clothes. Use your common sense. These things have certain things in common with other parasites, like fleas, mosquitos, bed bugs, etc. In other words, what I'm saying is that it's the females that bite the most and most aggresively. They bit to nourish not only themselves, but also to nourish their eggs and their newborns. These things have a survival of the species mechanism that causes them to lay thousands of eggs when their lives are threatened. Each egg contain hundreds if not thousands of newborns. Using chemicals kills the adults but you are now left with dealing with their thousands of off springs. When you use chemicals, they seem to quiet down for a few but then the insane biting begins. This is not them biting like mad in order for them to survive but rather for them to nourish their young which will be hatched, resistant to whatever chemical you used. This is why I strongly advocate NOT to use any kind of bug killing chemical. Mechanical killing is the ONLY certain way to get rid of these things.
Sorry. Think of what ur saying. I'm always blown away by this type of thinking. How much oxygen do microscopic creatures need? They're microscopic. Putting them in plastic bags doesn't work. You can vacuum the air out of a bag and they still have enough air to survive. Hell, fleas are able to live in a dormant stage for over five years waiting for their opportunity to feed. Please do some homework before giving out such misinformation. This type of stuff really irks me because people are really suffering and they spend money on stuff that won't work. You're not done with them, are you? Anykind of salt helps some but not enough. I don't mean to b disrespectful but people kill themselves or die from the effect that these things brings. This is no joke and can't be taken lightly so I have to step in and announce to the rest to be very careful as to what they take on as therapy for this crap. Everybody, PLEASE do your homework and excercise your common sense.
Dude, did you know that anti psychotics contain anti parasitic drugs in them? I had to put my dog down cuz the dr's. said he was neurotic. They said that he must have been bitten by 1 flea and then just imagined that he was constantly being bitten. He was a beautiful Samoyed. He lost all of his hair. Lost so much weight that you cud see his ribs. He cried incessantly every night. He quit eating and trembled uncontrollably. After two years of flea baths, grooming and tons of vet visits, I had to put him down. The only time he got any respite was after a round of antibiotics. Seriously? How the heck is my dog so super intelligent as to BELIEVE he is being bitten and to also know that he was being treated by antibiotics? Don't promote the lie. Anti psychotics have tremendously bad side effects. They almost killed me. Get back to us after the gloom and doom sets in.
You're right on the money with everything you posted. Join me on faceook at bugedout thugbugs. We have a great community of like minded people.
DON'T use anything that pisses them off. This means that, although the adults are dying off, the females are feeding b4 they die in order to lay enough eggs that will be immune to whatever you are using. Each female can lay 100 to 1000's of eggs and each egg can contain 100's to 1000's of newborns. Please read my posts. Mechanical methods of killling are more certain with no possibility of multiplication.
The freezing thing is good, but you absolutely have to stop the alcohol and fogging and any other bug killing chemical thingy that you're doing. These things make them angry and cause them to lay eggs that r born with a resistance to the chemicals. Please read my other posts. The mechanical way of killing them is the best way because they have absolutely no way of defending against it.
use the candida therapy to get rid of the candida. Many including myself have done a lot of work to rid ourselves of this but I will tell you right now that it does NOT get rid of these bugs. Please read my other posts. These things can be gotten rid of by mechanical methods. This is the absolute best approach. They have no defense against it.
Boil your clothes, sheets and towels. Take a cool bath in Dr. Bronners peppermint soap and after you're completely dried off after ur shower, use a ton of diatomacious earth on ur body like you wud any other body powder. Put it in ur shoes and socks and rub it in ur hair. Stop with the chemicals, this only makes the problem worse.
You sound like you have morgellons. Please join me at bugedout thugbugs on facebook. You just need to create a new email account with another name and then open a facebook account with this new email. I hop to c u there.
Have you began to notice black specks all over the place? These things are so small that it is difficult to see but if you look hard enough, you will see them The vitamin C is really good. I will tell you that you are wasting way too much money on the rest of the stuff. I know. I've done them all. That's why I'm here to tell you that the mechanical way is the best. These things have no defense against this. Boil your clothes, sheets and towels. Bathe in Dr. Bronners peppermint soap in as cool a water as you can stand. After you're completely dry from your bath, cover yourself completely with food grade diatomacious earth. NO CHEMICALS. This only worsens the problem. Quit wasting tons of money.
Can you get back to us on how the bleach thing worked out for you? I tried bleach and it had no effect.
My dear friend Ayla. I understand that u and I don't completely have the exact same symptoms but I will say that the whole biting, crawling etc. is absolutely caused by bugs. I know this because mechanical methods have cured me of thes symptoms. One thing we might question is that many of us don't begin to feel the intensity of these symptoms until sundown. Researching some parasitic bugs like mosquitoes, we find that they usually don't start attacking until sundown. Another time that I've experienced biting and crawling is right after I've stopped exercising and was wet with sweat. another attribute to mosquitoes.  They jump on us when we are within range, an attribute to fleas. These things can absolutely be gotten rid of with mechanical methods. Their survival mechanism is adaptability and communication but they have no defense mechanism against mechanical killing  like steam ironing or boiling clothes. However I must say that even though I've had strange things like glass or crytal like thingys, I have not experienced fibers coming out of my skin.Now to the rest of you, I will tell you that Ayla is an amazing artist. She should be a world renown name in the art world.
Keeping stuff in bags doesn't really help unless u want 2 keep them their for 5 or more years. I have done a lot of research on ALL types of parasites including worms. I don't believe that these are new. What I believe is that they are as old as cockroaches but have been brought back out of a dormant stage due to all the crap we are doing to our environment and all the chemicals etc. that we are using. Thank you for the compliment. My last suggestion is to use food grade diatomacious earth as you wud baby powder. Make sure that you're completely dry before applying it. Douse it on yourself, your shoes, your hair, your sheets, etc. If u follow my suggestions, I am sure that you will be over these things in a matter of months. Boil clothes, sheets and towels and bathe in the coolest water u can handle with Dr. Bronners peppermint soap. NEVER let ur feet touch the ground.
Everyone, good news :-). The poor victims who have been wrongly diagnosed with "Morgellons", may soon be vindicated as a true host of parasites.  
My web search for "orange colored venom from skin sore" pointed me to this site below:
http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/micromyiasis.htm
Please be sure to read the entire article...the vindicating evidence is towards the end.  I now know I am for sure suffering from the parasite "Fungus Gnat Larvae".
Rebecca, BuggsyInVa
I have been dealing with these critters for over a year. My husband thought I was nuts when I told him about them because he says he doesn't itch but I see him when he's asleep scratching himself so I know they are bothering him too. I took a lint roller and rolled it across the sheets one morning after I got up. I took a magnifying glass and I could see them. They are so tiny. Sort of reddish/brown in color. They look like a tiny small flea. I have even carried them into my office. I can feel them jump on my ankles. I think I'm going to send a piece of the lint roller tape to my agriculture's office and see what they say and if they can identify them.
hi i have the same thing for years now have you every found a cure
I have been in this bug biting fight sense 2004.  I was at my witts end and ready to end this mess by ending my own misery.  Until I found a very good Dr.  
She told me that, after a long period of time of continuous flee bites and, other types of continuous biting.  We develop a condition call "Tactile Hallucination"  which means that our mind thinks there is something biting our
body or, something is crawling on our skin, when there is nothing there.
This  Dr. prescribed a medication call "RISPERIDONE OR, RISPERIDAL.   Sense I started taken this medication two weeks ago.  I have not had any sensations of biting, nor crawling on my skin.   Per this medication can take up to 2 months to fully do the job.  I have started feeling results in the first week after I took the first injection.  
I hope this will help those who are willing to try this medication.   Good Luck
We found a cure that works, for us!!!
After 8 years of 3 episodes....
Yes wash several times a day, throw away all you can afford (as soon as a piece of clothing tingles, throw it out), don't open up old boxes or bags of clothes you had during previous infestation, use lice shampoo, get new towels/sheets as often as you can, eat garlic, eat healthy, iron clothes, use borax in washing machine, dry out moisture spots .... but what eventually solved the infestation is... Pure Alcohol. Thank you mother-in-law for that life-saving idea!!! Put into a spray bottle and use it on body whenever required. Spray in car, on mattress (then hoover, never steam), wipe paperwork, computers, phones, the floor.....  it cured us!!! Difficult to get in the UK and to carry through airports, so an alternative that we continue to use to manage any slightest tickle is surgical spirit. Wish all sufferers a speedy return to health. Awful, awful, awwwwful scenario, but don't let them win, you WILL beat the little ***... I wanted to share with the world what eventually worked because no 'expert' could help, so some of you must be a wits end.... No need, eliminate/destroy as much as you can, reduce your wardrobe and belongings, and get spraying. Good luck!!
Glad the Risperdal is working for you but I think most of the people here do not want or need an antipsychotic.
Your mother-in-law is a smart woman. My mom also told me the same thing the best is 91% put it in a spray bottle and spray everything (even my body before bed, it will repel them, (exactly what you did) also if you can catch it early DO NOT CROSS CONTAMINATE!! I am a total clean freak so Im thinking the worst. I just bought a house, remodeled and bought all new furniture...to have it infested with beg beds one year later. My boy friend who travels for work almost every week picked it up in a hotel (The Merriott not a motel)  and sure enough I'm allergic and showing at least 5+ welts/bites a day. (some do not show for a few hours esp. if you are allergic. I do not have health insurence like most people on here but my mother is a nurse and I went to speak to the Docs. at her work down the hospital. I found out I was not getting bit while outside the house, I was the allergy that made me feel and think that way. If you have welts make sure it is not 3 small bites that look like a welt (one tell tail sign). I only found 1 bug. If your are someone like me who has brand new furniture and can not just toss it and buy new ones like money grows on trees you dont have too! Bomb your house Home Dop sells foggers (3 in a box). also like many of you I have everything is bags and my sofa that I cant just throw out is wrapped in plastic wrapped and will be that way a month. Contractor bags are best theyre big, thick, and blk.  In that month The Shark floor steamer is great 200+ degrees will kill them but as we all know eggs could be somewhere, so I continue to steam the floors. Check your frames take it apart and spray it down I used alcohol and beg bed (kills on site for bugs and eggs purple bottle, cvs ,target, home dop all carry this spray) before and after the flogger were set off.  Also at Target get yourself a clothing steamer I steamed my clothes and anything else I cant get or put in the dryer (Dryell your suits and dresses).  Mattress covers should be on all of our beds so they can not feed!! Lastly the BEST THING I ORDERS IS DIATOMACEOUS EARTH!!!! Best stuff ever it is meant for just about every nasty bug we are all talking about you can youtube this and watch and learn what it is.  Human can ingest this touch it eat it as well as our pets and it will not harm us. What it will do to ANY BUG it acts like shards of razors it will cut the bugs up to the point where the Dehydrate and die.  After 40 days of my couch being is plastic also this was the area that was infested the most.  I set traps at the legs of my couch to really make sure they're gone.  As of now my skin it getting better i use cream for scarring, My boyfriend does not show any signs of bites so unfortunately I have been bate so we can see if they are still there.  Sound crazy but its the only we could/can tell if they're gone,  I wish you all the best of luck, I is really nice to see that no one bashes others I have spoke to so many people about this and it does not matter how clean we are it can happen to anyone and NO WE ARE NOT OVER REACTING I hated people telling that because my skin was flawless and within 2 weeks Im covered in welts and Sh**!   It is a frustrating situation and one thing I always said to my boyfriend is if we can get threw the amount of BS we have had to go threw we can make it threw worse situations needless to say how bad he feels for being the one who brought them in the house and hes not even home half the time I am and Im sleeping with bugs...awesome lol sorry but you have to laugh not cry everything will work out. I wish you all the best and def. youtube  DIATOMACEOUS EARTH you will be amazed at how well you can get these suckers and set traps to know if they are still there or like someone else had said you may have a disease from these gross things. Be safe about anyone who travels and second hand things you dont know where they came from.  Keep yourself healthy!! BTW My skin itches if my hair stands up i\I have become a little paranoid. Try to stay out of your heads and check your beds right before you go to sleep and wake up that is when you will find them!! i sleep on my couch while my boyfriend travels and after hours and hours i found a small brownish red looking pop corn looking shell and as i read, young bugs shed....so with my flash light i kept looking taking small breaks hoping I was nust but I found one and one is all you need in your home. Any other info I can give I will!!!!
I understand how you feel no one belives you well your not on your own I suffer with this to  no one can help if I do find some one that will help me I will let you no from a friend
Try neem oil for a month. I was amazed when I started using it. The first week, I smelled like onion. The second week, I smelled like cheese. The third week I just smelled like neem. The health food stores also have neem pills. A little goes a long way. Anything that bites or ***** on you forgets to eat and dies or when it tries to grow to another stage, it dies.
I bathe with 1 cup of vinegar in my water and use mustard, yes, mustard, like soap. The mustard exfoliates and the vinegar softens the pores so more comes out. Mustard also decreases any inflammation, helping the skin to heal.
Then I wash with Irish Spring body wash [any kind] to get the mustard smell out. The orange Irish Spring has 2% salicylic acid in it.
I wash my clothes with 1 cup of vinegar in the WASH to get whatever out of the clothes. All the lint goes away.
My whole life has changed. I am new all over again.
Gayle

I have got this bug ... whatever it is... i have been sleeping in different hotels hoping to shake the thing off but it keeps coming back... a lot of what you have written makes sense to me however I haven't been able to spot them or haven't found evidence of eggs e.t.c. though I haven't been searching too hard for them

I am using baby powder to fend them off as much as I can for the meantime and have ordered the diatomaceous earth too.. i also read  posts from someone over at steady health who was using 10% sulphur ointment for her nose and ears and fingernails she said this was effective and that she has gotten rid of the bug after some months with a cleaning regimen and using the aforementioned products... she is ihaveanswers and has posts under topic i feel like i have tiny bugs crawling on my body, and head at ****************

I'm wondering has anyone else found sulfur or related products effective? sulfur baths ?

I do find a bit of relief eating chilli soups e.t.c. but just some relief...

I would love to get to the bottom of this I'm anxious and it's hard to keep positive.

I have the following symptoms btw... it feels like tiny ants crawling all over at times, another that feels like a slug or worm, another that pin pricks or bites ? ....there is crawling in and out of nose ears eyes and anus and the most active time for these sensations happens at night time when I have settled and lying motionless in bed..

I haven't been able to spot anything so far.. maybe some vague movement in my vision sometimes but no actual bugs or eggs around the place even searched on white bedding that I use...

I'm wondering has anyone tried using a black light to show up these bugs?
I don't give a damn what u think.make comments  about coke all u want these things are very real. My mom ,dad,dog,and I am effected.we all show bite marks.and you can not see these things at all.doctor tried to say we were all dillusional seeing the bite marks disclaiming them as a skin irritation.he should have his license revoked.medical industry is quick to disclaim something they can't explain.but tell 3 ppl they are all dillusional .give me a damn break .im gonna get these fkrs BC I am to relentless as hell .ive tried all kinda **** but I will figure it out.i will repost but u with the clever coke comments .you just better hope you don't get these BC they are a living nightmare
These things are very real .you can make all the clever coke comments u want.im in a household of 3.we are all effected and you can see the bite marks but not the pest.my dog is also effected .get this ,the doc tells 3 ppl with bite marks that they are dillusional.he should have his license revoked.i am relentless as hell I will kill these ******* .ive tried all kinda **** ,but I WILL FIGURE IT OUT and repost .for u clever coke commenters you just better hope and pray you don't get these .its a living hell.we are extremely clean .no one is immune.I don't give a damn who believes me or not but for those who do ,I will beat these damn things and repost
  Hey hon, my name is Jessica and my Husband is suffering the same exact symptoms as you discuss in your blog and I am very worried for him as I see just how miserable it makes him. He will literally get out a magnifying Glass and a bright light searching all over his body for whatever is biting him as I have known my husband for many, Many years since middle school to be exact, I know he has NO mental issues but he is in Kidney Failure and has a Neurogenic Bladder which is now non functioning at all, and had to get a Urostomy Bag in 2001. He went into full blown Kidney Failure in 2011 and went on Dialysis for about a year before finding that he no longer needed it as the Dialysis kick started his only Kidney again. Many Dr.s have told him it is b/c of your Kidney Failure that you feel this as we here a lot of Patients saying they feel as though they are getting bitten, but He has been in Kidney Failure for 9 years or so, and this only started about a couple years ago, when we moved a couple times in one year, so I thought maybe we caught some sort of mite, and or bed bugs but I ruled out bed bugs very quickly as they can be seen very simply by looking at your bed and in the creases so, I am stuck with what to do and he does not want to go to another Dr. as he is afraid of being labeled as crazy, or put on anti psychotic meds which he clearly doesn't need. It has been a long hard battle and one I wish we could get answers to as he suffers enough already with all the other Health Problems from which he suffers. If you or anyone else has any advise please let me know as it is always good to hear from people who are actually living through the same things he is, Thanks and God Bless, Jessica
Hi JessM444,
I am sorry to inform you you that the trial with White White Flour has failed. After 18 hours of no  crawling, they are bag. I guess it just attached them to the skin.
We shall prevail in our fight against this scourge.

GodHealer
Getting rid of bird mite
by THE BUG DOCTOR

Advantage Plus has helped my cats

Ask any exterminator how to get rid of bird mites and they’ll give you some pretty good advice. “Get rid of the nest and you get rid of the mites.” Well I’m happy to say that this can and does work if you catch it quick enough and you indeed only have one source or nest. While some report bird mites can feed on humans the truth is they’ll only last a few weeks without a bird as a host but they do bite and it is very irritating. The itching and redness can last for weeks and most who are bitten have a feeling of invisible crawling things on them which would drive anybody mad after awhile.

Avian mites are parasites of birds, ANY bird and feed off the host much like a bed bug. They are clear or white in color until they feed where they’ll turn reddish brown. Their numbers can get up in to the tens of thousands with just a small nest of birds as hosts and can literally infest the walls, carpets and any surface. The more nests, the more mites and the more sleepless nights you may have. Mites are most active from sundown to sun up and tend to stay inactive on hot dry days. The mite is very small but with a little magnification you can spot them. They are known to infest bird seed containers and if you look very close you can see the movement of heavily infested seed storage.

How to get rid of mites

As mentioned you should remove any and all nests including those outside. Normally this doesn’t include the one high up in a tree soPicture 213 150x150 Getting rid of bird mites don’t go there but often times we allow a bird to build it’s nest just outside our window or up in a gutter so we can have the pleasure of watching them build and raise their young. This is the most classic way that a home gets infested and since the little buggers are most active at night you could be losing sleep and having reactions all in the name of watching nature at its finest. Other times the nest is not so easily located and places like the attic should be checked. I’ve seen where birds have built on or next to air ducts in the attic and the tiny mites either enter the ducts through a hole or simply find there way down in the home through the drywall cut outs for ceiling lights such as recessed lighting. Removing the nest is again paramount but treating this area can be difficult with all the insulation that provides cover.

Soap and water is probably your best friend to combat bird mites. Borax can be quite effective and can be safely used on many surfaces. Scrubbing the exterior window sill or using a hose end sprayer if it’s up to high will kill many of the mites and what it doesn’t get it should displace rinsing them harmlessly to the ground where they will soon die if they do not find another host. Inside scrubbing should include the general area and make sure to get some mix in the tiny cracks and crevices where you can. Mites hide out in those spots and will live through the ordeal if they are passed up. Steam cleaning the carpets in the same area (room) is also highly recommended.

Picture 39 150x150 Getting rid of bird mitesNow scrubbing drywall or up in the attic is not practical and will cause water staining with to much application. For this type of area or say around your computer desk with all those cords you might want to use a pyrethrum aerosol. CB 80 or 40 aerosols would do nicely and give you instant relief. There is no real residual with these products so re-application may be necessary. Laundering any bedding or curtains helps out greatly and make sure to check any pets bedding in the vicinity as well.

What to do if it’s your bird?

The best way to check for mites in a bird cage is to put a light sheet over and on the floor around the cage for the night. If you have what looks like pepper splattering in the morning you most likely have mites infesting your bird. (you can also use this white sheet in other areas to test for mites) At this point you need to really clean that cage from stem to stern. Birds are very susceptible to insecticidal sprays especially so close and for that reason I would not spray anything. You should at this time check the seed storage bin and throw it away if you have mites in there. You can freeze the seed for a week or so to kill the mites but why chance it? Anything like climb ropes should be discarded and the bird will need a vet to have anything done to it. Continue to use the sheet for monitoring for a week or more afterwards so you can be sure you’ve gotten all of them.

Still have mites?

If after all this you still have the pesky avian mite it is time to call in a pro. It’s not an everyday occurrence for most companies Picture 64 150x150 Getting rid of bird mites(including mine) to get that call and I’ve found more mites that the people didn’t even know they had than I’ve gotten calls for. In most cases it rarely takes more than removing the nest and treating with the flushing aerosol. One call did involve mites in a duct-Not wanting to spray inside the airway we simply cleaned what we could, repaired the duct and taped off the open vent. The tape captured a ton of mites that got blown to it every time the air went on and the problem was solved.

I’ve read horror stories on the web about whole house fumigations as the only answer to help these poor tortured people. Well, I don’t know if you can believe everything you read on your computer screen but could it get that bad? Well, it is possible I guess but I’ve never seen it. I guess you could say, it just mite.

- See more at: http://pestcemetery.com/rid-bird-mites/#sthash.QR1iOW8x.dpuf
How does one get rid of diptek mansonella, crawling UNDER the skin, hatching bugs out of my body.  They are eating me.  No one believes me.  They are the size of no seeums.  They have wings when they hatch.  Oh, my God, I might go insane
anyone i have this too. i have been infested with some kind of bug in december. but i dont thinkit is a bug now. it is some kind of lint or dustin the air that i am affected to with others noticing bites or crawling (my dad gets bumps on his head. my dog has it bad. there is no cure. the guy that burned sulfur. great can i do that . no. i have 40 pounds of sulfur and cant get it lit. i have an ozone generator coming but just realized tonight is=ts the lint in the air im affected to. its wierd i will name my syptoms (symptoms). get the bright flashlight and darkroom and you will see millions of dust flying robotically through the air. we are affected because we are sensitive, smart, critical thinking people with intuitive dna that the government is trying to rid the earth of before they have absoute control. how better than to make us miserable and seem crazy and give us some wierd disease that nobody can treat? it is geared towards dna and thought ability. think about it. this stuff is everywhere, yet we are the only ones going crazy by it. dont take psych meds. dont kill yourself. dont drink. dont smoke. alkaline diet and ivermectin help. no sugars, no carbs. but what is it in the air. i saw tonoight the lint and have noticed it before in my car. i am thinking of retiring to a beach and living outdoors in nature but cant think of a place to do it.  my dog and parents arent so affected, but im sure ill never go back to my house, or get in my car. so i must move, but im on diability and cant leave the country without forgoing my income. so i gues i will be a homeless man on a beach somewhere, but isnt that better than this? it is 3 a.m. and i have spent my night reading this thread and i fear the thought of trying to sleep here in my parents house. i have removed all the furniture from my house and havent been there in three months. i have used all my resources to no avail. think about it. have you seen a bug? does it add up to any other species of insect? no! this is a terror agent designed for your removal.  bug spray cedarcide, mite treatments wont work because this is not a mite. listen to me. save the time on conventional insect sprays, and try to find some joy before you kill yourself. **** it. im going out of the country to be homeless and a beach bum. the salt water and no place for them might be better. maybe i can make an income, but i know i need clean pure salt water and no house. maybe i can find something like that, and be cheaper for my parents because 20,000 dollars later and no better. i feel for them but they dont feel for me because they can not understand what im going through. even though they feel the bugs and know im not crazy, none of them have it as bad as me and i am going to die if i dont get some sleep. i am this name a g mail.
Have you checked your home for mold, a/cs heaters , vents? Humidifiers? Your symptoms really sound like a mold issue. Please let me know how you make out
We live in Missouri. Every time we go to Ft Myers, which is often, we come back covered with bites............We have mosquitoes here but nothing like whatever is biting us in Florida. It happens to my husband and myself. anyone ever experience this. I'm talking hundreds of bites that itch like crazy.
What is the mechanical way?
Jennifer (sent you a request on FB)
thanks
Dear Sir or Madam:  I believe you have bird mites.  The doctor and dermatologist know nothing about this or how to treat it.   They are all over the house and you cant see them.  They will continue to reproduce.  To get some relief you have to use a scrub brush when you take a show.  Be sure to use a soft scrub on your grandson.  You also have to take bath and not show.  Soak in the bathtub twice a day with a flavor Epsom salt.  If they are getting in your hair use lice shampoo twice a day and allow it to stay in your hair for 10 minutes.  You must eep your head covered while in the house bcuz they will continue to get in your hair.  Keep you body covered while in the house.  Next you must go swimming in a pool with chlorine and stay in the water for at least  hours.  If you do what Im telling for a week you will see a difference.  This is only the beginning.  If want you more information email me at ***@****.  Make your title mention birdmite bcuz I don't open strange emails.  Read birdmites.org.
Okay, here it is for u and everybody else to read. I certainly hope that u adhere to what I'm saying. I'm so sorry, I haven't been on for over a year but I'm here to tell u that I am 99.99% cured. Whatever ur using that is strong, STOP!. By this I mean using stuff like rubbing alcohol, nail polish remover, neem oil, tea tree oil, exterminators, bifen IT, suspend, etc. etc. etc. Here's the rule of thumb. If it initially makes u feel better n then it feels like they're pissed off, then STOP using that stuff. I have posted this b4 but will do so again in hopes that u or anyone else will listen n at least try what I say works. On previous posts I have made the error of recommending things like crushing moth balls. Don't do that. My biggest n largest suggestion is that u n all else that read this buy a canning pot from some thrift store solely 4 the purpose of boiling clothes n towels. I no longer recommend boiling sheets as these things lay on top of ur mattresses as well. If at all possible, toss ur mattresses, comforters, sheets, etc. Buy a cheep blow up mattress n a cheap sleeping bag n toss them as soon as u feel them getting too infested n buy them again. If u boil, u will find that each time these things become less n infest less. I understand that people have their doubts and possibly an adversion 2 doing this cuz it associates this nastiness 2 our food but this absolutely does work. It's cheap n far easier than buying all kinds of crap that ultimately don't rid any of us from this crap. Please join me at bugedout by thugbugs on facebook. One u friend request me then pleas message me n I will lead u to a bunch of administrators 2 many various groups that will not be seen by any of ur friends. Most r under some type of Morgellons type settings. Don't let the word "Morgellon" disway u. We may not feel we have it but we do have may things in common and many of us r just bug sufferers.
Funny that u mentioned how Risperidol is working for u. I have a feeling that by the name, it may be similar to resveratrol. This is what red wine contains ad it does stop all of the craziness until it wears off. This is a good step but unfortunately it is not the ultimate answer. Boiling is the answer. Orange juice also helps do the same thing as does SAMe but none of these r the ultimate solution. They all have their own side effects. Please read online for these to make an informed decision. I have lots 2 post but am 2 tired right now 2 go on. Will come back on nex time a have some time to post.
I wonder if long time sufferers have build up some type of anitbody and maybe pass it to our off spring to prevent them from being plagued by this same organism ?
It is true! I just started dealing with these things, but the biting seemed to get better. Thought they were mosquitoes as their season is coming to an end, however exterminator sprayed inside for crawling bugs and that seemed to make these tiny bugs swarm. I am not  sure what to do. I am using natural orange peel extract and it seemed like it was better. Now seeing little white things that look like salt from a pretzel. Is this the beginning? I have already heard the insufferable buzzing that nearly drove me mad. That had stopped now I hear when I enter the bathroom only. My husband, not being bit thinks I am crazy anyway and this has put a tremendous strain on an already difficult situation. My 2 and a half year is being bit and saying she is itchy all the time. He thinks I put it in her head. Exterminator 1 saif mosquito. Exterminator 2 saw bug and said he had no idea what it was.
Viewing 201-244 comments: