invisible biting bugs
Last summer I seemed to have become sensitive to bites to microscopic critters, apparently.  I used to leave the windows open during the day and night.  At first the bites began sporadically in the evenings during dusk.  They would bite my toes and between my fingers.  As time passed the bites increased even during the day. A couple months later I awoke in the middle of the night with a swarm I couldnt see on my scalp and all over. The itch was excrutiating and when I scratched my head they got under my fingernails.  My fingers looked like sausages from all the bites and I took a look in the mirror and my eyes and lips were horribly swollen with red splotches on my face.  I couldnt see any of these biters, even with that many.  The itch lasts several minutes and the swelling was gone by morning when they departed.  I've had to close up my home to keep them out after spraying bug spray and washing the curtains.  I'd open the curtans and they would bite my fingers.  They love fingeres and toes mostly.  It stopped during late winter but is starting again with warmer weather.  Any help identifying? also worse during cloudy weather and at night

This discussion is related to invisible insect infestation.

Firstly we have to establish the presence of these bites. I advice that you get a consultation with a dermatologist so that these may be examined thoroughly.Some of thes bites may be microscopic.Your dermatologist may be able to help you identify these. Also, what you are experiencing may be an allergic reaction to dust or pollen. It may also be a reaction to temperature changes.

Do you have any known asthma, allergies, allergic rhinitis?

I have this problem with invisible biting bugs that are seemingly unable to see with the natural eye.  This is not an alergic reaction as some may say this problem is.  I have tryed all types of bugs fogging and fumigation controls.  Please if anyone can provide some help i would appreciate any assistance.
Thank you
same problem please post ive ordered mite killer hopefully when it comes in i can get some sleep
beleive it or not my doctor figured it out, no mites its a viral infection in your body, i never beleived him as i was getting biten and had marks to prove it they would bite i said then leave a almost mosquito bite sometimes small rash appreared
took benadyl last night no bites
try it
My solution to last summers misery this year was to leave windows closed  at all times and invest in a dehumidifier.  I no longer use bug spray but either 50/50 water and vinegar spray or straight vinegar.  It works very well and isnt toxic.  I still occasionaly get bites but the vinegar eliminates them.  I sometimes spray the vinegar around the bed and onto bedding before bedtime and it has helped alot. And also vacuum frequently.  I have had a much easier season but have found I now  am sensitive to just about everything that bites. I hope this helps.
The problem we are having is that my 10-yr old keeps getting bit. At first we thought she was crazy, but I have been right next to her and she swells up with bites, like the two bites on her face yesterday.

Do you think this vinegar mixture will work on the carpet also?
The vinegar works very well on my carpet for the most part, for the type of bites that I described at the beginning of this post.  I also steam clean my carpet frequently along with vinegar solution spray in between cleanings. I think there are other types of microscopic bugs that are airborne and I havent found a remedy for those yet.  Other than lathering a bar of soap and applying it to the itching sometimes helps, but I think it depends on what type of bug has bitten me
I have only experienced what I am now experiencing in southern california, near the river, and from someone I knew who came from southern az.  the bugs I experience are like little stinging nettle bites.  the sensation doesnt last long but it happens very frequently.  I cannot see anything and I never see a mark from them but it feels like there should be.  I dont exactly feel the crawling so much as a stingy presence.  I have expeinced them before when I lived in cali and I have now moved back after 14 years and I have only experienced it one other time--from the person who moved from az to ou home in ga.  when I loved here before my friend experienced it too and we would shower and change and it would go away until this one friend of ours would come over and it would start again.  this time I picked them up at adult school and I have showered many times and they are not going away.  same exact feeling as last time (14 years ago).  I think they may be some kind of sand mites.
I am not pronouning a diagnosis but many of these so called invisible bites,belong to a condition called parasitophobia  patients suffering from this even pick a mite,inviible to eye ofcourse but they can see them.This is a specific condition,and all those indeed bitten by mites do not suffer from this.Cocaine is known to produce similar symptoms.
This problem has been satisfactorily answered for many at a yahoo group.  MORGELLONS_PARASITES
Had a look at.It is painstaking research to identify possible pathogen.However it could be artifacts.To prove that these stuctures indded cause disease would need adherence to koch postulates.That means these should not be found in normal people,should be cultured and grown.Cause disease when innoculated,and reisolated back and reinoculated, to cause disease in another host.
I too thought they were mites, but they are Echidnophaga Gallinacea, The Sticktight flea, it loves human hosts, will LIVE in your ears, and crotch area and very hard to get off, as they have a mouth that attaches to your flesh, I have been thru thousands of dollars this past year, am finally getting relief from Lemon ( they hate it ) concentrate soaks ,with my ears down in water ! I just dump the whole bottle in. make sprayer bottles also, and get pets on Revolution or some other topical ! Buy Drione dust, safe for pets & humans, and foggers with DDVP in them , check for Sorptive 2% dust, ( this is not a brand name) There are sites where it shows photo's of their cycle, you'll find it's what you've been seeing under magnifacation right along. You might also have some mites but they leave, these stay !
I thought I was going crazy until I found this site.  I am being bitten alive as I write this. After the sting like bite, I can feel little welts, & see some bites.  They are attacking my shoulders & arms.  I just rubbed my myself with lemon, hoping it will stop.  We seem to have quite a few different causes listed for these invisible suckers.  Where are they coming from?  Granted it was 74 here today/ New England, & my windows have been open- they have been worse today.  Started a week or so ago.  Was wondering if they could have possibly migrated from a neighbors apt/condo adjacent to mine - if so, could the cleanliness(less) of their unit have contributed to this?
Its been raining alot this spring and the bites are so much worse than last year when it was drier.  I open the window just a half inch to let in fresh air but i get bitten repeatedly.  Its not just one type of bite.  The bites are different. There are those that come in swarms I can't see and seem to penetrate clothing, even heavy jeans.  I've been bitten so many times by those, now I get half inch wide welts, like claw scratches down my back.  It goes away within half hour or so but the itching is intense.    
Then the unseen ones that seem to land on items, everywhere, like the computer mouse in the front room or any surface be it hard or soft like cloth.  When I touch infested item I get stinging itch, sometimes it even feels like one large bite but I can't see any skin breakage or reaction but just intense itching. The water/vinegar spray sure helps when its bedtime and I spray my bedding, especially foot area.  I don't think its from the neighbors apartment or even fleas or mites that attach and stay,  These are random bites and only occur after opening the window and/or certain weather conditions.     They also get worse in the evening when the sun goes down. It didnt' get this bad until late summer last year because, I believe, we didn't get much rain.  
I am on Humira for rheumatoid arthritis and thought it might be a rare side effect of the medication to become hypersensitive to bites.  Others in my household  aren't affected by the bites.   I'm taking a trip to New Mexico next month where the climate is much drier, desert country. I plan to  test whether environment is the key.I currently live near the mountains in the city with lots of shubs, grass etc.
One advantage of my misery, is I have a very clean house, in an effort to minimize itching. I also might try benadryl after I check with doctor to see if its safe with my meds.
This is what I did to eliminate them from my home and life.

I used to hate going anywhere for fear I would always touch my face, jump off me onto someone else etc.  I used to feel them crawl on me at first, but it was only me, and no one else in the house until it got so bad they started biting.  Then everyone felt it.  I experimented for at least a year but now it is to the point where it is non-existent in my house.

I cannot guarantee you it will work for you, but I will tell you what I did. work for you but it did for me.  I have to also say I have a pet as well.

I used to always feel them crawling on my legs, and face; my legs are hairy and when I shaved them, it was better, the reason you feel them on your face at night is because they live in your hair and come out when you lay down at night.  At first they do not bite but just a lot of crawling then two weeks later the biting starts.  I think they are babies when they crawl and bite when they reach the adult stage.

On my day off I took my pet to the groomers and got pet a flea bath and had the hair cut all the way down.  

I came home and started a load of clothes in the washing machine.  Whites first because I wanted to get Bleach in my machine first.  They I started to wash all the clothes in my house and went through everything.  Clothes that I wasn't wearing I just put in space bags and vacuumed the bags.  The next load was my towels in hot water and a little bleach.  Then all my clothes in hot water, tide detergent and a capful of vinegar.

Next, I took my collectibles, teddy bears and put them in space bags. I got rid of all the plants in my house, indoors and out doors.  I bought a sheet set for my bed that was all white so I could bleach/hot water once a week or anytime I felt them.

I wet my hair then I put head and shoulder shampoo in my hair and left it in for an hour.  It was painful.  But a couple of days later after my scalp healed I felt a 100% better.  I got in the shower to rinse my hair and I used a pouf sponge. I lathered up my body with tea tree oil and a body wash ( i used dove with green tea) and I stayed in the shower until I stopped feeling them bite.  I felt itchy, but after I put on the neutrogena oil and jergens cocoa butter lotion mixed together I felt much better, and used it daily ever since.  I got out of the shower and I got hot water and soaked my feet in epsom salt and listerine.

for my face i use a tea tree oil cleanser then witch hazel astringent then clinique lotion that has stopped them from crawling on my face  

I bought a hepa bagless vaccum and vacumed the house.  After vaccuming, I put my air purifiers on in both my rooms, my bedoom and living room.

these bugs also love paper so trow away newpapers the you dont need, any thing you want to save put in space bags for four weeks.

when your pet comes home watch them they should be fine butt if they start to itch spray them with hartz flea spray.

with this daily regimen, I gradually felt relief to the point where I am totally free of these invisible bugs.

My doctor told me the bites were because of paranoia!  I know better.  They are a nano-mite that have quite a bite.  The itch lasts under a minute if you dont scratch but will spread and last a week if you do.  I've tried sprays, dusts, essential oils to no avail.  Vacuuming often does help but they get tracked in from our infested yard.  My neighbors think they are baby mosquitos....which is crazy...we have no mosquitos here in the Phoenix area.  They are the size of a spec of dust and can fly around in swarms if not kept under control with vacuuming and filters.  You can view them with a bright flashlight in a very dark room.  I wonder if they have been created in a lab or just a freak of science.  I've become excessively allergic to everything because of the constant bites.  This needs to be seriously looked into to find a way to eradicate them.  Nobody wants to visit my home due to the constant biting they get on their legs.  This is crazy.
Im in Chicago Ill and I moved into a New Condo here Oct 2010. Me and my husband suffer from the No See Um. We have no Pets and no Plants so how we got them I 'll never no. We finally got to see em
using Sticky Fly Catcher.. we hung them in the Office, Bedrooms and Living room and within days using a magnifing Glass you can see the little bugs some were black with wings some were white we also seen the adult that were red. We usr the Listerinein out Bath/ showers to remove them from our skin. the Dollar store brand of listerine is cheaper. We Use Windex on all our appliance and electronic. The No See Umh seem to love the warm behind TV and computers. We wash our clothes and carpet with Kleen-Free. the Best use was the Citronella Candles in our home we closed off bed room and office lit a candle it really work (No i did not get sick). Last we order Citronella Oil put two pots of water on and add the oil to the boiling water it really made a big difference blowing  through the vents in our home we are not totally rid of them but we are getting there.  Hope this Help 12/10/2010
I have been getting bit as well. Going on one year now.  They are little round white flying bugs that look like dust.  You can only see them with the right lighting or sunlight.  Raid does not kill them, I raid bombed plus sprayed all over my house.  I followed them with a flash light at night after I sprayed them.  They fly right through it like nothing happened and keep flying! I turned off the heat in my house, opened all the windows ( It was only 10 degrees F) at night and (20 degrees F) during the day.  I kept every window open for over 30 hours straight.  The thermostat was reading 27F during the day and 19F in the middle of the night.  I slept in my car after I checked the temp inside.  30+ hours later... No difference!  In fact, I think there were more of them!  The ice cold temps have no effect on them just like the raid.  How is that possible?  I am litterally being eaten alive 24 hours a day.  It's so bad,  it makes me feel like commiting suicide because I feel like they will be with me for the rest of my life.  I wont do it, don't worry.  I just feel that way because of this constant misery.  This past summer, I would spray myself with bug spray which helped slightly...I was still getting bit though but,  it irritates my skin after a few applications.  Can someone please let me know what I should do to get rid of these things?  I can't take much more of this.   =(
I battled with these things for a year and a half. I wont get into details other than to say it was nightmarish. I took baths using Dr. Bonners peppermint soap and also used it in my laundry. I threw everything out every 3 months or so. I steam ironed my clothes. I steam cleaned my carpets. Each room 3 times in a row. I bought a shark hand held steam cleaner for the furniture. I covered my mattress with plastic painters drop cloth and packing tape. The biggest help was moth balls. I crushed them into the carpets, put moth crystals into my bed when I wasn't in it. I also used them on the sofa in the ziplock storage bags that I used to keep my clothes in and in my truck. To rid them from my truck I used fleabusters and moth crystals all over the seats floorboard etc. and stayed out of the truck for a month. Moving air disturbs them and makes them slow down on the crawling so I also used fans and a dehumidifier at night. In time they will go away. My prayers are with you.
Thanks,  I will give that a try.  I am willing to try anything at this point.  
I've recently experienced a small reinfestation. Went out and bought my Dr. Bronners peppermint soap, moth balls, Gold Bond maximum strength(blue container) powder and a spray bottle of Ecosmart organic insect killer. Since I attacked right away, I got rid of them fairly quickly. I've read about people using menthol crystals on cup warmers. I have found that anything with menthol/mint works well to kill them. A dehumidifier also works wonders. These are the items I have found that have worked for me after having spent thousands of dollars on a ton of stuff reported to work. These things love humidity and become more active in the evening.They are tiny and hardly visible to the naked eye but they look like tiny white specks and at different stage they can actually be seen as tiny black specks in your bathroom or in your kitchen, especially around the sinks. They usually don't move so you think they're just specks of dirt except if you disturb them, they will actually hop. You can see them on your white sheets. Disturb them with your fingernail and watch them hop. Lastly, I know it's difficult to sleep and you feel like you're losing your mind and you may even have thoughts of suicide, please know that there is an end to this and by all means be very careful about taking any prescription sleepaids. Addictive!!!!
i live in london,UK and iam having this problem for 2 years now,it started exactly in may 2 years ago...in between i moved 4 times and got rid of almost everything and it was a bit under control,I could feel occasional bite at night but no during the day which was very relieving for me.Now it started again,its strange cos is may so is it because is warmer or??? anyway in that 2 years i went on few 2 weeks holiday and still i would feel them anywhere so i started to think iam crazy cos noone else would feel anything even if i slept in the same bed with other people...this winter i went for a month to thailand,i could feel them in plane in my socks then maybe 2-3 nights and after they disseappear,maybe due sleeping in so many beds( backpack travelling) and as well i put all my clothes to wash over there but it was like a miracle,unfortunately they was waiting at me at home. I think they are more kind,cos the one i have they bite but i never had any marks on my body but the problem is i feel them crawling on me in the hair and ears the most,i could listen like cliking sound around my head at night but i never managed to see any of them :( is very frustrating experience i really dont know if i will ever be living without them again
Your sentiments reflect my predicament best. I lost hope.

considering how many 'afflicted ones' exist based on various internet sites should be enough of an impedus for the medical/scientific community to check into this matter of a hellish existence.

I can see them in bright light, almost translucent, long trails and very adaptive and blend into anything, under fingernails, every weave of fabric, electronic air vents on any gadget no matter how small or large.
the live, breed and feed off me. no doubt.
the question is: why? based on the principle that  insects are attracted by other microbes, nematodes, fungi etc, ( same principle as the decomposition premise), is this an abberrant phenomen?
I spent thousands of dollars on gadgets, dehumidifier, oz gen, air purifier, prof fumigator fogger, gz illions in personal arsenal just resulting in transient deter rather than a kill. These things are hardy, hide well because of their translucency and agility and their long appendage surely serves like a fine weaving anchor in anything, anything, skin, body cavity, electronic gadgets, paper, again, ANYTHING.
How can one fight something like this, no one believes you, no hope no help no basic comfort of living anymore. Everything and effort  is geared to battle these things and not getting killed in the process, keeping face of normalcy to the public as not to draw any suspicion ( although hoping that someone would witness finally the same menacing hell you encounter on a daily, minute by minute basis and go to sleep knowing that they are all over you, in you, on you.

the disbelievers call out'crazy' yet stay ten feet away from you ...'just in case '''
it is a doomed live.
I too have experienced this problem and have bites on my face to prove it. Mostly they bite at night and when sleeping. I moved from Texas to Florida and they moved with me. I had carefully washed and bagged and wiped down everything I own. I have been to dermatolgist, I had biopsies done on the bites that prove they are bites, but the doctor can not identify the bug. I had a bug specialist, allergist, read everything I could find on this and have spent my retirement money fumigating, tenting my house and moving. They bite my head and ankles and ears and face more than anything. I've tried every crazy assed thing people recommend. I am going to try buggedout's routine, as I just can't give up. I bought leaf blower/vaccum and went all over my house trying to suck the critters up. I have a room mate who is not bothered but rarely with bites. I have no carpet or drapes or any type of cloth furniture, yet still I suffer. I wish there was an end to this. I have suffered with it for 4 years now.
it has been over 2 years now,i gave up on spending money,i just wash and hoover and i try not to care so much but the situation is worse cos i feel them on me during the days. I noticed poeple around me scratching in the same way( rubbing the same places i feel them,ears,eyes) and i dont care anymore. I checked my liver,thyroid and everything is fine.
It feels like some microscopic flies really. I could listen strange clicking,popping sounds around my ears at night.
It's unbelievable to me that doctors don't know what to look for.  My daughter and I have been suffering with this for 4 months.  Started at one place and is now in the other.  She lived where I worked.  It eventually took over two homes.  Been to 5 doctors and none have a clue!  Started getting rid of upholstered furniture and the number of critters seems to have decreased somewhat.  Still on the search for something to bathe in and kill these critters and will try some of what I've read.
Hi this is buggedout again. I have come to realize in this reinfestation that the reason I was able to get rid of them the first time was really because of the snow where I live. It's summer here now and I've tried a few new things that work wonderfully during this weather. I'd like to share them with you and everybody else. My mattress and pillow are wrapped in heavy plastic. I sprat and wipe down with a mixture of Dr. Bronners peppermint soap, amonia and borax. This works better than the enzymes or anything else I've tried. I wipe this down with paper towels. At first you'll notice a whole lot of black and other colored specks on your paper towels but as time goes on you'll see them diminish greatly. Do this daily, even 2 or 3 times a day at first. Get a 20 qt. canning pot with a rack. I got mine at OSH for $25.00. Boil your clothes, towels n washcloths and sheets everyday for about an hours worth of boiling time. This eliminates all of that steam ironing time and frees your time up for vacuuming, steam cleaning and mopping. For bathing use the same mix of Dr, Bronners peppermint soap, amonia and borax and scrub yourself with sulfer soap and shampoo with Selsun Blue or off name brand of same ingredients. While draining the water out of your bath wash your flip flops in the draining water. Don't be afraid to scrub them with your wash towel as you're going to boil it along with the 2 towels you wil use after your bath/shower. One for the floor as your feet should never touch the floor, and the other towel to dry yourself off with. After your bath take a shower. If you have the option to turn your showerhead to jet stream then do it. If you can remove your showerhead then use it to aim at the portions of your body that give you particular problems. After my shower, I would run cold water on my lower legs and feet, especially the plants of my feet. Before putting my feet in bed I would pull as many remainding bugs off of my feet with packing tape. I only had to this for about 2 weeks and then they sort of quit bugging me after my bath/showers. Except for vacuuming and steam cleaning, do not travel all over your house. take the same path all of the time. I do not sit on my furniture. I sit on 1 dining chair in the same spot all of the time. Ther are things that you absolutely should not do because it triggers their survival of the species mechanism. Many of these things seem to work and feel good initially but then you notice them biting you fiercely. Things like rubbing alcohol, Nail polish remover, vicks, tiger balm, raid and other flea n tick etc. killers. Basically if you notice them biting you fiercely shortly after using them then that's something you ought not be using. I will tell you that I'm absolutely convinced that these things are not mites as most people believe. I am convinced that they are some sort of mutated flea. Fleas do mutate rather easily when bombarded with flea killing chemicals. If you disturb these things, they do jump. There are other observations I have made that convince me of this but too much to write. Because these things are sedentary, I have found that in truth things like Diatomacious earth and flea busters don't really work. The reason is that these things do not crawl around. They sit still until you come near and they jump on you. The crawling sensation that we feel on our skin is not them crawling as I have observed them carefully. What we feel as crawling is actually the smallest of the black bugs digging their way down into our skin. The white ones give us a stinging sensation. The more readily visible black specks ae the ones that give us those major biting sensations. The stinging sensation like a splinter or cactus needle is when the bug has unrolled itself and is standing on edge just like a needle sticking in our skin. I haven't gotten rid of them yet and I'm sure that when the snows come they'll die off but until then I am sleeping bug free and get virtually no bites during the day. One last thing that I do is to wash my arms, hands, legs and feet several times a day. This time when the snow comes, I will open every cupboard, drawer, box, etc. and wash everything down or boil as these things survive the weather when they are enclosed in anything. I hope this helps and please forgive me for the previous misinformation. I thought it was correct until I got reinfested and found that not all of that information was correct. Oh and I spray my car with the Dr Bronners mix everytime I get in it and turn on my air conditioner full blast. I know this will help. My ayers are with you all. God bless.
I belive that we should start talking about our health issues,  diet and other things that may be pertinent to finding out why these things are attracted to us especially. I don't eat sugars or carbs of any sort so it would seem to me that sugars are not the answer. I have (after 20+ years of sobriety) started having a glass of red wine in the evening, just before my bath. I have found that these bugs do not like alcohol. They will stay off of me for a few hours after drinking the red wine. I am currently eliiminating dairies from my diet. No eggs, cheese, milk, yogurt, etc. From my diet. So far no improvement from this. If anyone else has tried anything else, please post so we can try to start eliminating possible causes off of our list. Maybe it's metals in our system. I don't know how to get them out of me without going into some expensive process from a homeopath ot something. Any suggestions out there?
It seems that a lot of us who are affected have allergies to begin with, but in my house only my daughter and myself are affected, and we have a slew of allergies but one common one- dust mites. I don't think these are dust mites at all but out of six of us, only those of us with the dust mite allergy are affected.  We also have a ton of food allergies, which in itself is indicative of parasite infection. My allergies only started within the last five years, too. I also have a compromised immune system and oral antibiotics are not affective, only iv antibiotics work.  A weakened immune system seems common with this. I'm also not convinced the dust things are not some sort of fungus. I'm looking in to tests to check to see if I have a systemic yeast problem, which might explain why I'm so yummy to these things.

Also, mycodex works to control crawling, and raid flea in the purple can works somewhat for flying things. The dust things just need vacuumed. I know, seems impossible. But it helps. I take the brush attachment on my vacuum and go over everything with it. Often.

The best thing I've found for laundry is biokleen detergent and biokleen bleach with vinegar in rinse cycle. It's not perfect, but close. Check your clothes in dryer by turning off lights and shining flashlight inside. If you see floaties and "dust" your detergent isn't working. I use hot water and use the add water button on my front loader. You need lots of water in the wash.

These things aren't gone because the infest everything. You're going to have to attack the house bit by bit with the vacuum first then mycodex. Use the flea spray when they're flying and bothering you. I think the fliers drop eggs everywhere because I'm constantly seeing the white dots all over everything. Vacuum them up as soon as you see them and put a mothball in vacuum bag, as well as tape over opening when you're not
using it.

Let's keep in touch and share info so we can beat these things together.
I don't know if you read my post dated Aug. 2, 2011. I've found that boiling beats any kind of laundry regimen I've tried before. I have very few bugs now but it's the eggs that hatch everyday that give me continuous problems. I'm still only eating chicken, fish, vegetables and some berries and melons. No dairies. I don't have any allergies that I know of. I've also read about certain metal fillings in mouths that may attract these things. These things actually dig themselves into the fibers of your fabrics. If you wear white socks on your carpet, you can see them. I know a lot of people say they don't see anything, but these things are so extremely small. What seems like a tiny speck of dirt or lint is actually a bug. If you slightly push on one of these, let's say on a piece of white paper, you can see them hop. Dirt doesn't hop. These things seem to bite directly upon hatching. I was reading that with fleas, one egg can contain up to 1000 fleas. I know that with washing my hands and feet regularly, I am eliminating a lot of baby bugs that will not be producing new bugs. By boiling, I know that I'm killing a lot of them and I am probably killing a whole lot of eggs too. Laundry alone doesn't do that. I don't like microwaving because I couldn't keep the clothes in long enough to do a thorough enough job. Well if there's anymore information we can share it would be good to hear.
I have never seen anything hop. I'll have to look carefully. I wear white socks all the time, simply to gauge the severity of things.  I don't know if I'm willing to boil things yet. I don't get bit that much anymore. I feel crawling in my socks and shoes and my car is a pain in the butt to clear due to Reinfestation. Ugh, it's my iPad capitalizing things, please ignore it. These are like fleas, as you stated. The only difference is the fliers and lint like things. I truly believe I've got some type of yeast on my skin or something that these things find desirable.  It's probably more than one type of bug attacking me because I'm delicious to them.  Do you see white dots all over the surfaces in your house? I think these things are eggs. Some flying bugs mate in the air and drop eggs while flying. This makes sense to me because those things are everywhere. I vacuum and wipe all day long and they reappear like I've done nothing. Try the mycodex spray and see if you can't control things better. I have a toddler and am limited to where I can spray. Also, I'm using menthol crystals to try to dry them out. The lint is the tough one. Very resistant to anything. I'll let you know how it works after I try it awhile. Some people swear by it.

Also, how often are you bit? Do you have the sores that everyone is talking about? What are your general physical symptoms and what has worked for you topically? Let's compare what we can to avoid buying things we don't need.
I;ll try the mycodex. Where do you buy it? I wrote you a second ago but my computor erased everything so I'll try to remember what I wrote. I actually don't believe it's more than one type of bug. I have those lint like things as well along with the white ones and the black ones. I don't know if they actually fly. I know that they're so small and light that any little movement of air or static electricity cause them to get airborne and travel  from one place to another. I believe that when they lay eggs, just like fleas, the eggs drop off of us onto whatever surface is nearby. I have read that a single flea egg can contain up to a thousand baby fleas. I also belive that this could have something to do with yeast. That's why I'm cutting dairy out of my diet. I've seen some adds on the net that say their products eliminate yeast from the body.  I don't know yet if I'll try any of them but I may if this diet does't help. The white ones bite as well. They seam to give me a burning sensation. I actually believe that they might change in color as they feed on us. I hardly get the black specks but those white ones are the ones that I'm always trying to wash off of my feet and hands. Tonight I was wiping my kitchen counters with some paper towels and I saw a ton of specks. I kept wiping and they just kept comming up. I really freaked me out as they always do. I tried using the menthol crystals in my car for over a month and there wasn't one bit of differenc. I started spraying everything in my car with Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap, amonia and borax, just prior to my getting in it and I turn up the air conditioning on my feet while I'm driving. This makes a huge difference. My bites are like small little welts. Sometimes they are in a circle and sometimes in a straight line and other times they may be just random. I only get from 1 to 3 bites a day nowadays and I don't usually get bit at night at all anymore. After I scratch, those small welts get pretty big and ugly. I used to get bit a lot at night but I also made the connection that it wasn't necessarily because it was night time but rather that after I began to relax is when they began to get active. I read somewhere that they like lactic acid, which is what our muscles produce after excersise or activity.  These baths are very drying to the skin so my daughter bought me some udder cream at Walmart and even though they get a little active after I apply it, the sensation dies down in about a second after having applied it. The drying of my skin in the bath is ok because it helps to dry out the bites but the rest of my skin is in need of desperate moisturizing. I feel depressed and anxious sometimes. I wonder if I'm ever going to have a normal life again. Sometimes it just feels like too much. I'm afraid of visiting friends and they're afraid of me as well. I don't blame them. I feel so alone. When I was living down the hill last summer (where it gets to be over a 100 degrees) I was using Bifen and Nylar. The bugs were dying down but I don't know if it was due to the sweltering heat or to the Nylar. I sprayed some down tonight. I'll report on that as time goes by to see if it helps. My bloodpressure is low for my age. I'm 51 and I have the bloodpressure of a teenager. I don't remember the # just that the nurses always comment on it. I have a slightly lower temperature than normal also. I don't know if this has anything to do with it. Have you noticed that most of the people that get these bugs are generally women of over 40 yrs old? Maybe that might be a key also. Maybe it's estrogen or testosterone. I don't know. If someone else logs on and chimes in we might have better clues. God bless.
A few other things. I wiped my mattress down today with my Dr. Bronners mix and paper towels. I did it about 15 times in a row and each time, I picked up hundreds of specks. It was so distressing. I came upstairs and repeated the proccess on my kitchen counters and the same thing happened. I hope the nylar works. May I ask? How long have u suffered from these demonic things and does it snow where u live?
I have not posted lately and just now catching up with the recent posts in regards to this seemingly illusive plague.

I feel connected and understood for a brief time and then I turn off the PC and I am back in my isolated, hellish existence of a modern leper. No one would guess as in passing by, in my work as a clinical R.N. specialist in contact with so many people, immune-compromised patients, MD's, healthcare staff on a daily basis. My greatest endeavor to keep the effects of my 'bug' remedies at bay, that would be reek and sight of some harsh yet nowadays herbal agents in my despair of keeping these things off me during clinical procedures.
Ironically, the most intense smelling and unsightly remedies are so far the most effective ones, at least for a while. I stopped speaking in terms of 'killing' them, I can only hope for deter, just like I hope for making it through another night without being fully consumed by these things. Do they slowly decompose within, mistaken me for a corpse, Am a dealing with a mutant perhaps GMO produced insect.

Try to explain this to the vast medical community and they pour the antipsychotics so fast down your throat you will truly end up as a psychic zombie as well and finally give in to these critters. ( similar already happen, I was in this RX induced lull and decided to be normal again and moved into a CARPETED two story loft apartment and since then bug explosion galore and I thought I had it bad before that.

So, I now limit my stinky remedy approach to my off day in my seclusion and hope the neighbors do not catch a whiff in this urban dwelling. I currently bath in dead sea salt, it is good for the skin as well. I have moisture issue and may pursue the utter balm (sulfa) again for during the day time, stains my clothing. Speaking of which, the better quality sports/high tech fabrique is still the best. I invested in an industrial strength vapor steam cleaner with a 200 'F output. I do DMSO, yeap it reeks but helps. My mouth is better, when I injected a mixture of salt and baking powder up into my nasal/sinus cavity I get the bugs on long strings with a bubble sac hanging at the end, no it is not the usual mucus, this and several string is so strong and long as a hair, it will not break off and if I had medical support I could send it in for analysis via PCR at least. That same long 'hairy' string I see attached to my 'lint' like bugs hovering, jumping all around me at any given time, sometimes that long string is single, sometimes it is more meshlike, I noticed the pop up in pairs, sometimes smaller, sometimes larger, mostly discernable in daylight or best in confined places such as the car.
I digest them, they dive into anything I eat (except anything with garlic, cayenne pepper ). I inhale them, I cough them up and my ribcage(pleurals) are aching at various sites, the phegm is 'life' when I cough. They assimilate into my skin, I feel them 'alive', everywhere, I mean everywhere, a stimulus from above creates a stirring at another end of my body. they are so agile and adaptive that they fit right into the folds of my cuticles, of course fingernail cleaning is a must. I also noticed a cocooning, a waxen consistency of my skin. the hottest blowdryer,( preferred drying to washing towels all the time) will not dry certain areas of my skin, it simply stays wet, as matter of fact it gets wetter, I finally tested the area and I felt a layer of wax like consistency.

Now, this will get me committed for sure but I investigated over and over again because I doubted: my otherwise shiny and sealed concreate floor in my high tech condo has areas of 'gummy' gooey stuff and no matter what I do or treat with it will not go away

I am apologizing for this long post, but I am in despair not sure how long I can keep this up.
I do not seek treatment anymore, just someone to believe me, give me the shadow of a doubt, think outside of the box of mutant possibility. I need optical enhancements, scanning electronic microscopy for example.

I wish for banding together outside cyberspace and present to the scientific communities.

I believe you. You're not crazy. When I was first infested, it was so horrific that when I went to all these doctors etc. They told me I was crazy. Ultimately they had me commited and put me on all kinds of antipsychotics etc. These meds compromised my health but never once did they get rid of these crazy, demonic bugs. It was hell to get off of these meds, but with the Lords help and lots of time, I was able to finally do it. I was doing my taxes and pulled out an old box of papers and apparently, there were still bugs in the box so now I've become reinfested. I've been considering getting one of those dry vapor steam cleaners. I've done a lot of research on them but at this time I can not afford one. I'm trying to save money to get one. Would you please share how it's working out for you? I'd like to hear of your progress. I've often wished that we could band together outside of the internet, but I understand the danger in that. I'd hate to make someone worse or have them make me worse. I don't know how we could get the attention of the people in any industry that might be able to help us except to join the morgellons group, which I did a couple of years ago. I don't have fibers in my body but I do find some lint like bugs on my skin. I don't believe that all of these manifestations are more than one bug but rather that, as freakish as it may sound, these things adapt very easily to anything we throw at them so they manifest themselves in many different forms. My prayers are with you. Oh, have you tried having a glass of red wine at night prior to your bath and going to bed? This helps me a lot.
I have the same problem, they seem like army reserve. One kind of bug leaves and another kind of bug is promptly there to take its place.

I also have spent thousands of dollars on dehumidifiers(2) and 5 mini dehumidifiers 6"x6" for the small area in the kitchen, the pantry where I keep my washer and dryer, one for the bathroom and one each for each closet.

I also bought 3 air filters, one for living room, one for dining room and bedroom.  Use my portable air conditioner in the bedroom,dusted all my floors with Diatomaceous Earth and made barriers of DE around my doors (I live in a one bedroom apartment). with Diatomaceous Earth.  Google it, you will be amazed.
Cheap  too, about $7 for a medium container.

Bought a sanitizer wand that kills flea and mite eggs, bacteria, etc.
Bought a leather chesterfield set (bugs cannot enter leather), but I think that I did the most important thing of all, I bought a microscope with a built in camera that you can slides of these bugs, and I will take it  to
my doctor and see what he says then.

I expect the microscope any day by courier. A little expensive, I paid about $150 for microscope with built in camera.  I am telling you, I sure think it is a valuable tool to have at any price.  No one questions you when you have the picture/slide of the bugs invading my home.l

I also bought a protector mattress enclosure for my mattress and box spring.  I have not put my new sheets on yet as I am waiting for these terrorists to leave my residence!  Also, the mattress proctector enclosure is a real nice material that is bug proof.  It is so easy each day to just wipe it down with a damp cloth. I also bought pillow protectors for all household pillows.
I think I have the same bugs biting me, I cannot see them but I get the same sensation you described.  Thank you for the suggestion, I will try it.
Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Thank you for keeping us up to date with this invisible  bug problem.  These bugs are not exactly invisible, except only to the naked eye.  I have caught several of then with alcohol wipes when I swatted at them crawling on me.  They appear as a little speck on the alcohol wipe which I put in a clear plastic ziplock bag then view it with a little miscroscope which I got at Radio Shack. I have had this problem now since the last weekend of July this year when I came home after 4 days on my beach vacation.

At first I thought it was fleas and tried everything to get rid of them to no avail.  But I do work two jobs and not home enough to keep up with the cleaning and these bugs are persistent.  I have not had a decent night's sleep in my home since then and went to a hotel for 3 nights and on the third night I noticed they were in the hotel sheets as well.  In my effort to capture whatever it was that was biting me, I have gotten what seemed like eggs and appear as an ameoba looking specimen under the miscrope.  On the alcohol pad they look like a speck, then under the miscroscope they look transparent jell, yellowish pinkish and some with little red lines through them and extending out like tenacles.  It's kind of scary looking.  I thought that might be the eggs stage to the larvae stage and puppa stage, also at times appear like a little piece of hair, but under the miscrope you can see that instead or orval it appears long and pinkish, reddish.  

In an effort to get some sleep, I zipped my matress in vinyl mattress cover and placed petroleum jell all around it to stop them from crawling up onto the bed with me, well in doing so, I found two little dots on the bed, a little bigger than the specks I had been catching and put these in a zip lock bag with alcohol and when I placed it under the miscroscope I noticed the same kind of insect, this time it was like a rolled up bunch of hair, only it was not hair and it was the same insect covered with what seemed like hair, but more like covered with thousands of tennacles and it appeared purplish/ blueish, scared the life out of me.  I found and other two on the bathroom curtain and put those in with the other two.  They look like a flea covered with hair/tennacles all over it's body but you can still see the outline of a body and a smaller curved head/mouth.  Don't know it I'm describing it clear enough, but I called the county and brought all my samples in to them to examine.  I wish I could get a picture from my little miscrope to show, but I'm not able to do so, hopefully the county agricultural place can come up with a picture of this bug.  I'd like to place the picture so that everyone can see what's been plagueing us.
I am happy to have found this site and sad all at the same time. I too have been dealing with this now for about 3 months and can't get any relief or any help. I moved from one place to another and brought them with me and they are also present in my car. Orkin exterminated for fleas only to find out it wasn't fleas, then they looked for bedbugs ( I have no furniture but needed relief) and still nothing. They left sticky traps which produced nothing. Whatever it is is attracted to human beings so glue is not as appealing. I am disgusted at the way I have been treated and told it was in my head so I am suffering but don't know where to turn for help. My experience: Dermatologist- we are medically trained professionals to deal with issues and diseases of the skin, I can not diagnose a bug bite as I won't know a wasp sting from a bee sting, Pest Control- we can not treat what we can not see, get the bug, we will identify and treat, Board of Health- we can't do much for you, entomologist- well that doesn't sound like typical behavior of any insect I have ever heard of, in my experience it always turns out to be a psychiatric disorder. I am so disgusted and TIRED thsi is not a normal way to liev. Everyday I am washing and vaccuming my home and my car and still being bitten. I have bites and scars to prove it so its not in my head. I wish someone could help.
I feel for you !
I am 5 years deep into this nightmare of an existence. Too tired to tell of all the moving, tossing out perfectly fine furniture and clothing, the constant cleaning, sanitizing body and environment, the humiliation from the medical and entomology community. I do think 'suicide' at times. Because the any quality of life is gone and hard to imagine for anyone not experiencing this agony. How can one fight anything so indestuctable and something that is in everything, every pore and cavity of your body. Every piece of textile, paper, electronics, I stop eating at times, just because I can no longer stand they presence of these things hovering in my cup or in my plate. It took me a couple of years to take it serious and to realize they are here to stay, with me to be exact. They live, breed and feed of me, period. They are clearly host specific for whatever reason.
The reason why no one can see them (at first) is that they are so small and quick and airborne as well, the blend right into the environment, skin, hair etc and of course disapear into the cavities. I do have images via a professional digital, UV, fluorescent microscope. They do not look like a typical bug, more like fibers or clusters under the skin.
I believe with microsopic surveillance camera, one would capture them as an image. I believe if one can get detailed images of snowflake for example, one can demonstrate the structure of these things. I would pay for someone to provide this service for me. I am only interested in providing evidence vs just treatment or capturing a true live specimen(which is impossible, except in my body fluid, salive, sputum etc (really!)
Also, if someone lingers long enough STILL one would notice them too. I did not 'see' them at first either, I rather felt them first for while. Now, there are gzillions, even after horrendous battles and ammunition, gadgets, dollars by the thousands. I feel infested and my health is failing.
Please let us band together to find support or at least someone in the scientific community that gives us the benefit of doubt.
I am so sorry you are suffering so much.  I know how you feel, I contracted this june 2001.. YES! ten years of HELL on earth.  I have moved 3 times, almost erradicated them then started a new job and BANG, they  are back to square one.. I cry every night, I no longer sleep in my bed (a new bed), I have been sleeping on my recliner and now it is infected.. no where in my house is safe or at work.  I too want to just die!
I forgot to mention that I had surgery two years ago, while in the hospital I had iv antibiotics which while I was on them I did NOT have a problem with these mites or whatever they are.  My opinion is that they CAN be eradicated with ANTIBIOTIC treatment.
Thank you tanee58
I sleep on my big glass table in my kitchen, because it is high up from the floor and they still jump up unto me.   I notice that when I go to church and the priest pass around with the insence smoke, they all seems to just go away and for the rest of mass I dont feel them anymore so I'm thinking if you can get frankensence and myrhh to buy and burn that in your house it will drive them out.  also another  thing I use is boil up a big pot of hot water with vinegar and garlic, then I add moth crystals to it.  I use this to steam clean the carpet.  I figure this will dry them out, because they are gell like and alcohol kills them on contact also does windex.  I wash my hair with shampoo and add a little vinegar to the shampoo then soak it for about 5 minutes before washing it out.  I also put some vinegar in the liquid bath soap and wash my body with it.  Good luck with this bug problem.  I have seen these bugs under a microscope and they are transparent except when they bite and you can see the little blood lines going through their body.  They seem to go from very tiny egg-like crystal specks that gets into and  on everything, they also like moist warm areas, as their body grows, they spread out and begin feeding on blood and the blood lines starts to form in their body, when I look into the microscope, they have one to several red streeks going through their gell like body, and as they grow and bite, the lines become more and more till they starts shaping like a flee with the smaller head curving downwards, however they are not like the regular flea, because their bodies are fully covered with the reddish purplish lines and it looks like a flea with it's body covered with reddish/purplish hair that stretch out and around it's body, at this stage it still looks like a fuzzy pepper grain to the naked eye. I think it's at the nimph stage that they are more arrogant and intolerable.  They do like warm moist areas and are easily killed with alcohol.  I used alcohol to wipe down the bathroom including the bathroom floor and was free from the constant swarming around my feet and the nipping.  A dehumidifier will help also, anything that will ilimate moisture and keep the place cool and dry.  Think clean, cool and dry, they hate that and will keep away.  I get them out of my car by vacuuming it every night when I get home and spraying windex in the car which leaves my car a perfect place for taking long naps without them bothering me.  It's also good to take a shower just before you are ready to leave the house, the less of them you take with you.  I'm hoping to get rid of the comple bunch of them pretty soon.  Good luck to you.
I to have been infected, by these bugs for ten years or more, I feel all of your pain and I to think death is the only way out. They showed up around september this year and I been in the house every since. I eat them also, they gets into my hair too. No matter what I do I can't get rid of them. I cleaned my carpet and they gotten worse.  Thanks everyone for the tips. My doctor think I'm  crazy to.
please email me at ***@****. I've set this email up just for you
When I was so severely infested, my daughter took tons of samples to the agricultural society here in the county and they confirmed that indeed these were bugs but were unable to identify them. I hope you have better luck.
I tried to send you my contact info but this site would not let me. If you can figure out a way that we can communicate together off of this post please let me know. This is imperative as I would like to help you in my home this winter before these things come back in the summer.
I am so distressed about your situations. Again, I am here and it's winter and these bugs have died away again. They will probably return in the summer. I plan to leave this house and replace all of the flooring throughout this house in order to sell it. I plead for all of you to do what is necessary to save as much money as you can and get disability benefits, if at all possible, and take time off work and rent a place in the snow during winter and then move back to your area, but not to your same homes. Get rid of everything that you own so you don't carry them around with you. I pray all the best for all of you. This may be the only way for some of you who live in humid areas to get rid of these things.
Hi!  I have been having the same problem.  I feel bites like mosquito bites, it tends to infest my upholstered furniture and I feel crawling and itching.  I notice little white crusts and what look otherwise like grains of salt on the sheets or furniture after feeling a bite.  I have used Phantom insecticide, it kills them for about a month in upholstery (I think that it is not permanent because it does not reach down into the upholstery.)  It completely kills them off the carpets and similar surfaces.  
It's an all out war for me too Irish.   i'm so sick of it.....sometimes i'm in a mode of "research" where i can separate myself from "it" for the sake of research and war.  other times, i just break down and truly feel like leaving my family , children, home, and just going to a hotel......doing nothing but studying the hell out of this crap, or simply ending it all.  i  can't bear the thought that maybe myt 15 month old lil one might be suffering from this too when he breaks out in a cry once in a while out of nowhere.  i look at him and cry...just knowing that i brought such a beautiful lil one into this horrible world....its not fair that their life must start out with something like this around.....not to mention,,,,,,he stares at things...places.....spots....out of nowhere....with such intentful and suspicious glare.....sees something.   as crazy as it sounds....i know my child sees something i cannot.
talk of suicide????   wow, this is NOT ME.  and i will not ever..not to worry.  i do not condone suicide nor ever would i have thought i would think it,.   but this is simply not living.   other times i feel cursed....i have family from south carolina .....inlaws.....very much into voodoo.  they hate me.   i truly felt it was them for a while as my hair seems to be the most affected , and those idiots love to play around with others' hair.  but lately; from just watching my outdoor environment at night and reading others comments about the oddities existing outdoors....i'm convinced its biowarfare or gosh....i've even thought outlandish thoughts of maybe alien crap.   thats the thing.....i simply cannot fathom no matter what .....what this could be and can't help think from its symptoms....its capabilities, MORPHabilities....that its not manmade by something..someone.   i just want f'ing answers....so sick of it.   so sorry to hear others are right where i am.  
also....i know that there is something quite odd .....lurks at night mostly...outside...and inside unfortunately...but something is connected to this whole thing that exists mostly in treesl......oak and pine....definitely evergreen and pine ( i live in a subdivisiojn with nothing but oaks, pines, maples,......creeek right in front of my home....i mean wow i asked for it huh).    also, the private corp that owns this place i live in is testing and measuring something in the sewage and manholes constantly.....definitely odd....just thought i'd mention in case any others have anything to offer regarding this last tidbit of info.
Thank you !

I spent thousands of dollars of foggers, ozone genrators, de humidifiers with the high electricty bills, you name it I tried it ALL, I have been to all the other forums, followed protocls to no end. I moved four times, slept in car, commited myself to the psych ward just to get some rest, of course now I am branded for sure and no one will believe me anymore.

My patients notice my tiny things at times, however, not able to make the connection of the source, they notiice because I spent about two to three hours in place with them. That is the key: if someone would just hang out with me long enough they would notice them too, impossible in passing by, in my environment they are by the gzillions, they hide in the tiniest nook and cranny, remember, if they fit snug into my nailbed and under my fingernail,  because of their translucency and color and their speed, then they will escape any other assault of sprays, fogs, etc. the only thing I can think of is CO2 gasing, then it must be all complete of a treatment, becausse if you miss one , it will start all over.
In addition here is the clincher after five years of hell: I know, even if I would be able to get rid of them in my environment, they would emerge from ME, yes my body, they are nicely embedded into every orifice and pore of my skin, from my scalp to my toes.
All my efforts result at best in a deter, period.
No one in the scientific community anywhere to be found to even give me the benefit of a doubt and truly listen to me and then sit still , no major exam required, nothing. I can sccratch the tip of my nose and they come jumping out, I scratch the dark spot they leave behind on my skin and they jump up.
I probably kill myself from all the attempts of getting rid of these things before they leave for good, those things include heavy duty Medicine as I approach the cause for their attraction: certain bacteria, fungus, nematode.

If nothing else, just imagine the constant visual of their activity around you would be enough to drive you over the edge , that in itself alone is hard for anyone not suffering from this to imagine.
I do sometimes, zone out and simply imagine all is fine, just to catch a breath and feel 'normal' with a tiniest sense of the most basic comfort.
A towel to use, a bed, no endless cleaning, sanitizing, etc., prepping for bed, I am tired of detailing this horror of what has become my life.
I am reading in Revelation chapter 9:--3-12, I don't know but I wonder. Please read this chapter and verses. about the Locusts come from the smoke and the Scorpions sting, I know whatever I spray to kill these things, They come right back and sting me with the same stuff I tried to kill them with. Could these things be coming from the fifth angel in Revelation?, I do believe we are living in the last days.
WHERE CAN I  BUY THIS PHANTOM  INSECTICIDE ?
take a long hot bath in bleach , bubble bath and soak your head under water.  I FOUND BEST RELIEF WITH THIS.  Peppermint Listerene, Wintergreen alcohol, medicated powder. metholatum, and Sulfur 8 scalp ointment work well.  Spiders that were always in the apt. started getting aggressive and biting.  Webs are everywhere, out of control.  Yes, paper always has dust/webs on them.  I'm getting rid of things but it's hard as I have Fibromyalgia.  Started a Liver Detox and a parasite Cleanse.  I drink Detox Teas daily now made by Yogi or Traditional Medicinals Teas.

It started after I bought LUSH bar shampoos and got the itching, then sores. weeping wounds.  Eventually only FungiCure healed the sticky wounds on my scalp.  The biting, stinging, popping, came later on with the warm weather.  I thought it was bird lice or mites.  Bleach is a wonderful thing.  It makes my skin smoother because it exfoliates the dead layer.  Maybe it is a form of Dust Mite since they love human skin.  I know the spiders love them!
I know we are in the last chapters of humanity and this has got to be a plague of sorts.  Humanity has direct responsiblilty for plagues by messing with nature and the balance of life as well as not believing God is supreme.

I've prayed about it many times and have gotten the insight into the older remedies like bleach, vinegar, menthol, camphor, sulphur, euculyptus, and others.  Saline wash for the nasal cavity is essential.
I have been battling this for  a year this past June!  I have thought about sucide, I may as well, I am slowly killing myself with all the products I have been using.  We have moved 3 times... nothing really helps, I have taken them to work and infected everyone there, I feel so horrible.  My car is infected!  I no longer sleep in my bed as it is too hard to clean the area.. even with matteress covers they come, every day they come!
correction:  I HAVE BEEN BATTLING THIS FOR 10 YEARS
I'm so sorry. Your story sounds a lot like mine. I was also institutionalized both in a mental health facility and in a recovery center. My life has been a nightmare since spring 2009. I'm now on disability retirement and soc. sec disability. I also thought of suicide. That's what got me into the mental institution. I actually spent 2 winters in the snow before I got rid of them the first time. Unfortunately, these things stick to everything, including my income tax receipts, which is what got me reinfested. Please don't giveup. I'm assuming that since your nickname is Baysparkle that you must live in the Bay Area. Both times I got these things, and in truth it's probably been more like 5 times, it's all been associated with the Bay Area somehow. These last 2 times were the only times I have realized how severe and dangerous these things are. The story's too long to tell. If there's anyway to trade car in and transfer jobs to snowy area. Don't take anything with you. I mean nothing. Maybe you will find releif. There's also Dr. Amin in Arizona who I am planning to see as I do not want to do this anymore. I wish you all the best. Too you and everybodyelse who's sufferring this intolerable nightmare.
I forgot to ask how the dry vapor steam cleaner is working. Please let me know. Thanks.
I too slept in my truck for about a month. My bills have also skyrocketed and also all of the suggestions that led nowhere to the tune of thousands of dollars. Some of the stuff I tried, actully made a major impact, but only during the snowy weather. That's why I think that the cold weather weakens them to the point that many of those suggestions might work better during this type of weather. I keep thinking that we should all get together, at least on the internet and try to write a book to bring about more attention to this problem. If many of us could write something of our story and compile it. Idk. I just keep hoping something will help.
yes, lets keep a journal, if not we are falling throught the cracks which already happens, we are thought of as nuts. I admire people passing me , enjoying their freedom, their nice cozy sweaters, their care free basic and elaborate comfort. I do not wish for material things anymore, just peace without these things constantly hovering around me, living and breeding and feeding of me. I did not take it serious the first two years and focused on environment, however, they go wherever I go, hotel, work, anywhere, they hide and blend in so extremily well. Yes, I live in SF, baymk at live *******.  I pay someone to spend time with me, as witnessing is my prime concern to go for help, otherwise I am simply dismissed as delusional etc. , I must admit, I would raise a brow or two if someone told me this story five years ago. I might consider again Dr. Amin in Arizona, also Dr.Staninger in LA.
About the vapor steam cleaner, it is not as dry as have hoped, however, it gets really hot and these things hate it plus I am able to cut down on chemicals.
Ive had these bites and rashes for a year now. Recently I went and bought plants that did the trick. I always felt like bugs were flying around me and people would itch when I was around them go buy some plants it works
Thank you for responding. I will start keeping a journal. There's got to be a way for us to keep in contact and trade notes outside of this site. Idk how to do that. I'm not extremely computor literate. I read on the internet that when you do that dry vapor that in order to kill flea eggs, for example, you must move the wand as slow as a half inch per second. Is that what your instructions say too? I'm hoping that it helps make an impact as I know that other things only help to varying degrees. I know from personal experience that antibiotics do work except that the problem is once you're done with them and if you're still exposed to the same enviroment then you'll just get reinfested again. I'm glad that you at least have someone with you. This is so horrific that I can't imagine not having someone around to witness that we're not crazy. You're right. I would never have imagined or believed anyone had they have told me about this in the past. Let's keep each other posted.
Could you tell us what kind of plants. I have had plants throughout this whole ordeal and there hasn't been any change. Also could you tell us if it snows where you live? Are you completely done with these things now or are they just dying down now? Any info you could give would be greatly appreciated.
I had the same issue, i threw out all my clothes, and bought a whole new wardrobe. But i forgot to throw out one pants and a year later i wore them and these irratating microscopic creatures returned. I was mad because I didnt have the money or the means to see a doctor or an extrerminator. But i eventually found a really cheap and immediate resolution that cost under twenty dollars and it works emidiatly. Buy three small hot peppers and cook them in your dinner perferrably something with a stew or sauce. Cook untile pepper have become mushy and the hot spice is well between your food. Eat a whole lot of your spicy dinner even when it burns your chest and you cant take it anymore keep eating its all for a good cause. They hate the spicyness and when they do bite you they die because it is too hot for them and the spice excrimate itself in your pores once it is in your bloodstream. Kepp eating spicy dinners for a week to completly be sure to rid them off your skin. I did this and withing an hour the itching had completly stop by 90 percent. And by bedtime 100%. Then take your clothes and completly drench them in rubbing alcohol wich you can find at your local dollar store. The alcohol kills them too instantly. Also drench your bed in alcohol and do this repeatidly for about three days. After the three days wash your clothes  in hot water with tuns of soap to completly wash out the dead microscopic mites. Preferrably wash your clothes more than once. And in a week you will be cured. Im proof because it has happened to me and I have done soo.

Good luck everyone. It will all get better.!
baymk live *******
I have just recently had this same problem. At first i thought it might be fleas but we bombed the house, then sprayed it with bug killer, and had an exterminator come spray. The thing is I am the only one getting bitten. It started out with just itching in my hair which I though was just a dry scalp now within the last week I feel these bugs all over my skin. Its like a constant little stinging bite. My husband hasn't felt anything or got bitten but you can literally see bug bites all over my body. I haven't seen the bug I just feel it crawling. I have washed every peice of clothing in the house and obsessivley cleaned but I can't get rid of this. I have a three year old and a one year old i haven't noticed any bites on them or haven't seen them itching. But i just don't know what to do. I live in the Ohio are so it should be snowing soon maybe that will help.
They will die down during snow season if you're not so extremely infested. The other thing is that they will come back when the weather starts warming up again because the eggs seem to be almost impossible to kill. We should try a compination punch and do what lala936 says during the winter. I don't know if after we stop eating hot peppers weather they'll come back or not. I'm going to give it a try.
bugedout,
My name is Shelia i live in Texas, and im suffering. Im giving up i feel like dying. Noone believe me. There in my hair, on my body, on my private area,  eyes, ears,and in my nose my appearance is changing i look darker in the face. One day at work i scrached my face and the black specks were all under my nails, can you believe that so many bugs living in or on my face its making me look darker. Im dying or something. Ive tried so many things, hursh things trying to get rid of them i may have hurt myself. Im getting sick. Im tired all the time, weak. So weak after hiding it from work i drove myself to the ER. My hemoglobin was 4. I received 4 units of blood and they gave me some cream to put on me to kill whatever was itching me. It calm them down for a day, and then they came back on a mission to take me down. No one believe me. Some one HELP ME!!!  If i lose this website and cant find it again im at ***@****.  Someone please HELP ME!!!!
I have been dealing with this for about three years now. I went through all the attempts to fight back. I doubted myself at first, then I got angry, and now I am working on dealing internally. Chemicals like Windex and Listerine do very little, pesticides do nothing at all. The mindset of fighting leads to hyper-vigilance and poor quality of life. It is good to keep things clean, get rid of old papers, and so on. The times I was bothered the least were when I went on an all raw food, all alkalizing diet. Every solution mitigates the problem. Nothing solves it. End of story.

Based on the profile of this problem, I feel it is almost certainly a bio weapon:

- It works wonders to destabilize people, robbing them of sleep and of peace of mind, keeping them in a hyper-vigilant state.

- It breeds abundantly without a human host, and yet has a voracious appetite for humans, coming quickly out of hiding to attack.

- It’s appearance can be clearly related to specific places and times, so this is very unlikely to be anything imagined. Seams of clothes, dusty places, old papers are rife. Evening seems to be their morning, when they are the most hungry. I actually found that yoga, meditation, and massage places seem to have been hit first, along with expensive “designy” business hotels. It tells you something about who is being targeted - people with a preference for peace of mind and thoughtful beauty! I have been traveling in Thailand, India, and Bali for the part of the past year, and clearly the places most frequented by Americans seem to be the hardest hit.

- The practice of blaming the victim, saying “you must be delusional,” makes it a perfect weapon for defeating human spirit: you can’t escape the incessant biting, you get no refuge in human understanding.

- Yet it is too small to be seen easily. If it can be seen, it is indistinguishable from dust, except that dust moves chaotically, and these can be seen to move purposely to land on skin. If you brush the skin with a finger, and use raking light with a dark background, you will see many particles of dust and skin move randomly, and one or two will make an evasive loop, landing on the same spot. I had to see a biting moth do this same maneuver before spotting it with this dust-sized attacker.

- It could be a genetically modified Neelidae springtail, which was used as a bio weapon in WWII for its ability to cause suicidal depression. It may have been enhanced for smaller size, faster breeding, more painful bite. Unfortunately for all of us on this planet, some people have been showing up everyday to some really mean-spirited work.

- This breeds so fast and attacks in such numbers, we have to consider the possibility that it is some hybrid organism never before known on earth. For example, it could be a flagellate bacterium that can swim in air for all we know. We don’t have to know what it is to continue to profile where, when, and how it attacks.

Beware “Kathy” of the false hopes
The thing about the internet is there is no way to know who is posting what. Based on what I now believe, I think that angry sounding jerks are likely to be real people, but super friendly and helpful people with names like “Kathy” who build up false hope of winning through fighting back are probably related to the people who designed this pestilence. Beware false hopes.

Eventually, you will have to admit that struggling will always fail. They may leave you alone a little while, but they come back. No matter how you clean, they breed faster. The key here is to let go of fighting the enemy, and focus on something positive you want to do with your time on earth.

There is a lot of movement right now pushing people to be angry at an elitist enemy. This is basically telling one human to hate another, but I think the scope of our problem is so big that it is really time to consider that we are being attacked by some non-human intelligence. I would have called that crazy a few years ago, but something about the torture has opened my mind and heart to a greater realm of possibilities.

Transform suffering into enlightenment
Suffering may be bad for your body, but it can be good for your soul. Transform suffering by letting go of the impulse to fight, to be angry at a perceived enemy.

Either way, the key to transforming suffering into polishing of the soul is to let go of blame and negative emotions. This plague of tiny terrors is also great force toward enlightenment. The potential is there.

We could hate forever, but this could even tire out our will to fight. In letting go of fighting these bugs, we can see it is possible to let go of the whole desire to fight anyone. We can let go of possessions and the desire to protect them, after we lose so much stuff to infestation. Let go of attachments, focus on what brings real joy. Love, friendship, appreciating beauty... whatever works.

Esoteric Tantric Buddhism teaches this. I don’t want to associate the lesson with any religion, just to say, there is a long tradition, dating back thousands of years, that says that we can use our suffering to make ourselves better people. I would encourage everyone to try to find some way to do this. For me it goes one needle sting to the next. I have started practicing Tonglen in meditation - absorbing the hunger of my attacker on the inhale, radiating out love on the exhale, and offering my body up to feed all hungry spirits. It sounds crazy, and yet it brings emotional relief.

Whatever these things are, the infestation and bites are not fatal, so it is safe to relax and be bitten. And safe to clean everything with baking soda, vinegar, and borax.
in fascination I have read your post. I may re-read it over again, I suspected similar notion that you have mention in regards to the nature of what 'we are dealing  with'.
I also believe, this will reach a critical point of mass involvement, to the point, where the scientific communitty will no longer be able to lablel massess as delusional. ( I get mass hysteria for our postings on most sites,from the moderators).
When I went to the 'shrink' stage, two years ago when I thought is was bad and I just wanna to get some rest and attention, I was told by one of the psych " just do nothing and have so many that others will notice'
well, I am about there, these things are multiplied and more viscious then ever, more and more of my patients comment after my about two hour bedside procedure one on one with them, ' look here, where is this gnat comming from', they call it gnat, one of the pt called it 'fly'.....
Tempted, to blow the whole thing to kingdom come, I want to come out and say, well , I am the keeper of these things, or the host, they been with me for a hellish 5 years and no one believes me and declare me nuts. I would come out my life would be ruined, no more work, money to fight this or feel somewhat worthwile. Or would they pursue my claim since the patient(s) would be my final witness.
I can describe these things I see in bright light, they travel in pair, their is a web of sort attached to them, my saliva, phegm and most likely all my waste products are a work of their product, a tough cocoon like string, I captured one my iphone cam, I t was so strong I could hold it for over 6 minutes and it stretched over 17 inches, the length of my lap  top screen, rope like, then when i placed in a bio hazard plastic bag it dissolved into a gel form...., there is a center and will consider sending it in for DNA testing.

Please someone connect with me in real life, visit my hellish existence, lets hhelp each other survive, erradicate hopefully and most of all go on a quest to convince the scientific community that this is REAL !
No this things are not fatal and biting would be something to bear, even pain, itching etc., however, to realize the fact, that the live, feed and yes breed IN ME, that is mind boggling, that as to my knowledge only possible in a state of decomposition, right ?

I ingest, inhale and assimilate them into my skin, every body orifice.
Nothing, kills them, at best deter for a moment that is all. Trust me, I tried it ALL !
If someone would only hang out with me long enough, they would notice them too, just like my patients, because the nature of my work that I perform a procedure for them, leaving me alone with this one patient for over two hours. My things clearly venture out to test other invitable hosts, yet, the question is: why is there not an epidemic , that we know of >
Why are they so host specific/dependent. If anyone would blame me, I would point my malpractice finger at fine institutions such as Stanford, UCSF and other arrogant MD offices, that sneered at me, ridiculed me and simply did not want to hear any of my crazy stuff.
If someone would have told me such a story five years ago, I would have raised a few eyebrows myself , but it is real and sheer hell, quality of life gone most likely forever.
Hi Vanessa,  I have been to four dermatologists who are clueless as to what the cause is.  I have read some material and found something that indicated a viral infection as the cause.  Is this something that will remain in your body forever and surface at stressful times or when the immune system is suppressed? What was his recommendation to you other than Benadryl?  Thanks.
Please, I'm so sorry. I'm up in the Sierra mountains and am no longer suffering, at least 4 the winter. They will very likely come back during the summer, but it's a start. Is there any way that you can move up to the snow for the winter and go back 2 a different place 2 live?
For the time being, Please try taking a bath in borax, amonia and Dr. Bronners peppermint soap. Shampoo with something like denorex or something that has sulfur in it. Try boiling your clothes or steam ironing them. Do this also for sheets and towels. Don't let you feet ever come in contact with the floor. Vacuum incessantly. This is not a cure, but it helps a lot. Wash clothes in same and dry for about 2 hours. I hope this helps. My best wishes for u and all others suffering. Please don't give up.
This is the reason for senate bill 1867,FEMA camps and Obama care.Has anyone tried a zapper and does the steamer work?How about Tumeric,clove or raw garlic.Nothing works because reinfection is on a daily basis,
These things attack the kidneys as well as the brain and spine.The perps read these posts daily and feed off pain.
I just had to register here to join this group because I've been experiencing this too. Its a bizarre situation and comforting to know I'm not alone. As I write this during my own personal scratchfest I feel compelled to thank Baysparkle for the sprinkle of humor on this misery.
I was randomly surfing the internet and found this. I wish good luck for those of you that are fighting these..... "fiends". I would definitely recommend that you collect some samples of these fiends and send them to a lab for analysis.Trying to "trap" them in a controlled environemnt where you can conduct experiences with the products you are trying to use on yourself and on your house should also be the best way to study them, i mean, they are everywhere aren't they? Use that for your advantage they are some stupid pre-programmed bugs that only wish to feast on you. Show them who is the boss, if you spent so much cash on  a cure, you might as well spend alot of time studying them like a scientist in a lab would.
Once again my hopes are with you.
great advise, thanks
Thank you for your most profound posting
Halting my suicidal thouoghts for a spell.
Hi Vanessa,

I too am a RN and am experiencing the exact same symptoms as you.  I read your post as I read many others but none were an exact match up of my story like yours.  I was wondering if you have found anything to erradicate these irritating creatures or do you have any idea what this sticky substance is that I find on the floor and door of my dryer?  Do you also find that it has a pungent odor?  Thanks for your suggestions.   Teresa
what is this bug if you dont mind telling me??????
Really! you are asking me ? I thought you got if figured out, an i think you diid! These thingks can not be conquered, and meant to be that way. period/
sorry, I got confused with the posting. Of course they were not addressed to me. thanks
http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/micromyiasis.htm
We just started getting "bitten" by something weird about a week ago.  We live in south Florida.  My kids came in with unbearable itching.  Putting them in a warm bath and scrubbing them with soap and a washcloth relieved the itching.  One son had it the worst. Everyone had been playing on the asphalt driveway, but he had been rolling on it and was covered in itch - everyone else had it on the feet and lower legs.  The next day, I was walking through the grass and both my feet and my toddler's feet started itching like stinging nettles.  Since most of the itching started at the driveway, I went out there in long pants and long-sleeved shirt.  I was propped up on my forearms staring down at the asphalt, and I couldn't see a thing.  So I sat down and just waited.  The itch starting to build on my bottom and then one of my forearms.  I ran inside and scrubbed those areas with a washcloth and soap and water, and the itch eventually went away.  So I put my pants back on and it started again.  Whatever it is, it does penetrate clothing, and it is real!  
I live in Sydney, Australia and have also experienced the same almost invisible flying white specks of dust. I itch constantly and feel them in my hair, my ears, my forehead, my legs, ankles (especially in the car) - basically all over my body.

When I go to work, I notice everyone else itching around me. I wonder whether it is because I am there or whether they also go home itching too? We have clients that come into the office for meetings and they are all itching too when we are in the room together. I feel terrible, but what can I do other than stay at home in solitary confinement?

I have tried Scabies lotion which does nothing. Tea tree oil shampoo. LIsterine.

The weird thing is that my partner does not itch like I do, and yet we live together. It is just affecting me for some reason. Maybe there is something about him that they do not like.

I feel everyone's pain. I have also been to a dermatologist who told me I am imagining it and sent me off for liver function tests. I know I am not imagining it.

I pray for a resolution.

I concur.

I go between the undiagnosed symptom site and this one, same reporting of bugs, some see them some do not.
Now, check out all those other forums, blogs, etc nation and world wide and some mediocre moderator simply dismisses all this as 'mass hysteria', why can not anyone see the commonalities amongst the thousands of posters, people that never seen each other before.
I agree with you 100%  I initially came in contact with these things back in 1986 but they seemed to prefer my dog to me so they infested him. Strange thing is, is that the vets told me that the dog was neurotic. That he may have been bitten by a flea and now he thought he was always being bitten. Funny, that's what they told me about myself except that they called it delusional. I had to put my poor dog down after 2 years of him going through this nightmare. He couldn't eat, sleep or anything except cry day and especially night. Didn't matter how many vets, baths etc. I took him to.  He just couldn't eat or sleep anymore. I hate the thought that I was the one who brought these things home to him.
are you kidding me ?
The vet decided your dog is neurotic ?
Now I heard it all.
Fine scientists we have out there. No one can think outside the box.
It makes me upset to hear trivial news bits  " they found the largest insect ever", the discovered fish change their sex characteristics , on and on it goes. why is no one impressed by the 'smallest insect' ever and yes it infests human being.
There is global warming, there is GMO, there is genetically engineered insect for agricultural pest control. there are chem trails all over the nation, yes there is biological warfare as well, no break out the psych drugs and make us all zombies.
Alot of activity about this since I was last on. I feel for those of you who experience the crawling sensation. I am fortunate I don't have that. I only experience the swarming bites and the other type where it seems to only affect toes and fingers and occasional palms of my hands when I come into contact with an infested surface.  When I visit  New Mexico, I am  able to walk around barefoot and sleep with the windows open. So I now know it is the local environment.  It is dry dusty country in the area where I stay in NM, hardly any ornamental shrubbery or rain. I'm still convinced this sensitivity is due to possibly Humira, but my doctor just says, maybe, its possible, etc. I am able to deal with it now that I keep the windows shut much of the time, and I still use the water and vinegar spray. I had a good summer last year, I was able to open windows during the day, and always closed it in late afternoon before dusk.When there was potential for rain, I usually experienced an escalation  in the swarming bites in the evening. Mostly on the scalp and legs. When it's especially  bad, I  spray vinegar/water upwards into the air above my head and let it rain down on me, It provides relief from more bites, those things skedaddle or die from it.
I think everyone gets bit by these things around here, I am just unfortunate to actually feel it.  
The itching is from an external source and not because I have a virus  or such.
I just moved to South Florida this past December and have noticed them straight off... At first I thought it was due to the fact I stopped taking a medication and it was my body ridding itself from toxins that make my skin itch and crawl. One day I was sitting in the yard directly outside from my bedroom window and noticed in the sand between 2 bushes there was this activity in the light that I could barely see until I got close up and I had an "OH $HI#" moment!! I was disgusted and then when I went in that night the swarm was visible to me everywhere. They look like little specks of dust hopping around in the tens of thousands off of every surface. I am not going to pretend I will go through the whole process of trying to kill them because it's s futile effort since re-infestation is guaranteed. I am just concerned that I am breathing them in at night and feel them in my throat and my nose and ears. I wonder if the aches in my joints are a direct result of these tiny predators. Has anyone else experienced this kind of pain and discomfort?  I am feeling like I have arthritis. I also have persistent headaches. I live with my elderly mother and she has pets so I know it would not be possible for me to rid us of these things without her help. She refuses to believe they exist since she can not see them and thinks I am talking about fleas and her mind won't go further than that. She also thinks I'm delusional. I have the bites and hear them at night in my ears and see them in certain light so I know they are real. It is a tragedy that I can't produce a single sample as evidence to prove I'm not "imagining things". I wish someone could give me a name so I can get her the proper information and proof. Anyone?? I really would appreciate it!
Hi, this is getting serious for me. I have been experiencing this bug crawling and stings on my body for almost 3 months now. Just to be on the same page, let me describe what I have been experiencing.  I think first infestation started with few red spots about the size of golf ball on my feet and fingers. They did not swell but they did itch. The spots went away in few days and itching went away, but came stings and crawling. It's not really crawling but it feels like a buzzing sensation on skin. But I do think these things jump as I feel things drop on to my face and feet. Also, I think they attach to hair most of the time and the dropping sensation is coming from instances when they fall from hair. Though I have not seen these things, I have noticed my hair flick like something is jumping through  it. The stings do not itch, and I do not notice any bite marks on my skin right after the sting. But I have been noticing weired spots on my skin. I am getting red speck-size spots on my skin. They range from the size of a needle to size of pin head. They do not swell and itch and are not fading away. Also, I am getting small cuts on my body. I am seeing a dermatologist without much help as he insists seeing a psychiatrist instead every time I see him. I tried permethrin cream, which did not help. Lice products do not help either. I do know that these things are bothered by neem oil as their jumping activity increases when I apply neem oil on my skin. I don't think it kills them, but at least it repels or bothers them for the time being. Cleaning and laundering did not help either. I visited parents for christmas for about a week and a half and it still continued so I think these things live on my body. The cralws and stings are somewhat bearable but what bothers me the most is the fear or stress of spreading this to someone else and frustration from not knowing the source. Does this sound similar to what you guys are experiencing? I am just checking we are on the same page.
Yes, you are on the same page!
I am hesistant to elaborate my story at this time, however, I totally relate to what you are reporting.
I am now six years into this bizzare existence and no help from the medical or entomology community in sight. I did not take it so seriously at first and explored for solution, there were forums and kind people that spared me all the details at first, quite a wise thing to do in retrospect.
There are some that report their problem to exist much longer then my 6 years. There are so many commonalities and yet variances amongst 'us sufferes', therefore it is best to cautiously approach with any advise.
I fam at the stage now  of addressing the cause of these critters attraction to me specifically . I
Please stay in touch with all of us, there are wonderful helpful people out there, so look out and do not let some moderator tell you it is all mass hysteria, it is NOT, it is for Real and anybody is invited to spend a day with me.
i talked to a woman today i have had this pproblem from a motel in las vega,nv  i was told to by Para Gone.They are microscoptic parasites.I feel they are bird mites.If you run your arm under water use a mag glass u can see them in the water retracting.I had long hair and i cut it flapper style.The nest was in my hair.but they do swarm.I figure it if they come off in the shower or in the laundry.They go down the drain and become air born.They swarm in the air.Burn cedar incense and you can see them take off in the corner of your eye,I did it was the size of a human body.I plan to throw all my stuff out.I did buy a bmw with leather seats  which helps me out alot.i have not been biten in two days.Once they are gone from me im out of this home of mine and i am moving.I never used the same slothes or towels twice.Since they can live up to nine months without a host.Bird Mites!
me and sprinkle of humor,????? barely have any sparkle left... but thanks anyway, please hang in there,
my hunch is that there will be a critical point reached at 'mass' proportion maybe then someone in power or scientific significance will come forward and help us
these 'things' are MAN MADE period and designed for other purposes at first but went haywire, awry exprience where innocent people such as us got caught in, it is truly hell when you loose the basic comfort of daily life.period.........
Great advise, how come YOU know of pre-programed bugs just randomely surfing the internet.
However, I agree with your statement and advise.
I can hardly catch these fast moving cluster like things, resembling jumping spiders, behaving like lice, having web like structures in between them, they do 'cocoon', the produce bio film, on the outside epidermis and now I KNOW that happens in my organs as well, the guts, the lungs, and everywhere else.
the lemon/cayenne/sea-salt mixture in daily drinking water helps internally some. externally I use DMSO/MSM gel and seems to cause  some desired peeling to my bio film sites, I also go for laser treatments.
I attempted so much and so many thousands dollars later, that all seems so futile, yet either you kill yourself, or keep on pining away and feel like a corpse being infested alive by insects.
is there anyway for us to have this problem to be resolve  had this problem since august 2010.. we need solution to this let work  hand in hand for this issue to fix.. it affects our life and the lives of our family...
Nylar is the answer. Spray ceiling, floor, walls, fabric, everything. It will get bad then better.  you'll need to spray a few times.  Get in cabinets, behind appliances, closets.  Everywhere.  

Theraneem for skin. Rub them out nightly until nothing comes out.

Post if this helps you so others know.
Hi. I just wanted to follow up. Here is what I think it is. Ok, this is just my thought and it may not be applicable to others here since we may be suffering from different stuff. Here are things I notice, lints floating around me all the time and sometimes I find buzzing cocoon-like things. I also see white specks. Something about the lints, they don't behave like normal fibers, when I collect them it seems like they move and they are attracted to each other and other fabric. Somethings are jumping and it stings my skin. I thought it was a bug but recently I came to conclusion that this may be some fungal organism. First thing, I see a lot of actual bugs being attracted to me, when I am walking around outside, I actually notice small flies jump into my hair and clothes and they stay there like it's their home. My guess is that they are just trying to feed themselves with this fungus. I commented that neem oil helped but i think it helps in remedying symptoms by repelling actual bugs that are trying to feed on fungus. I have been trying antifungal diet and natural anti fungal supplements like candida clear, GSE, coconut oil, raw garlic, and I think  it is helping. I feel less "bites" and I am feeling some tingles on my hands and feet like athletes feet. It may be sign that my body is fighting these and trying to kill them. I think the white specks are like fungal spores and when they meet with floating lints, they harden and try to stick to a porous surface to burrow and that's where the sharp pains come from. Also, these things flourish on clothes with high cotton content. I am not going to take any chances and going to throw away all my clothes. I am going to move to a carpet free apartment and less damp one. My current apartment is on first floor and we just had rainy season and it has been really damp here all this time which aided in explosion of this organism. I may get a good air purifier. Anyways, I am moving in couple of days and I am going to use some antifungal cleaners as my cleaning and laundering routine while using anti fungal lotions or ointments and see if this can eliminate this creature. Since all the insecticide route did not help, I figure this antifungal route would not hurt after all those dollars spent trying to battle this organism. Anyways, I am not sure of this and I am not suggesting anyone to follow this step. This is little experiment I am doing and I will post a follow up.
has anyone seen the list of dead microbiologists? It is a bioweapon,I think geneticly modified stronyloides
Thank you for all this info. I live in southern France and got an invisible mite problem about a year ago around the time I started a new job in an office in a very old stone building, but also a few months after moving into a very old stone house that I'm renovating, a house that was surely attacked by wood-eating bugs in the past (judging by the holes in the ceiling beams), though there don't seem to be any live critters these days.

My colleague complained about the same problem and we would both get little rows of red bites, especially on our legs, arms, and torso, where your shirt meets your pants while at work. After some months, we both started getting bit in our homes, mostly in our beds. The bites resemble regular flea bites, though they can be larger or smaller, and tend to stay on the skin and itch for quite a few weeks.

Oddly, my husband isn't affected by them, though when there are mosquitos or animal fleas, he gets attacked far less than me in general. (We have a cat who once had fleas, but they were visible and I caught many of them with tweezers). The cat seems to be effected also by the invisible fleas, because he's itching alot latey and there are no signs of cat fleas.

I'll try some of these solutions to see how they work for me, though I must also add that my house, (and the office where I worked) are very dusty old buildings. In the coming months my renovation will be almost finished and I'll be able to clean much better than I can today!

I have no carpet, just old tile floors.

I will add, though this could be completely unrelated, that I live in an area with very hard water, and have noticed that my scalp and skin is dryer than it used to be. I'm looking in to getting a water softener.

I have finally gotten rid of them after 3 1/2 years.  My dermatologist who didn't take it too serious even though my husband, I and a co-worker all were coming to the office for treatment of the same problem prescribed Ivermectin (x2) then my family physician prescribed it one.  Then my doctor prescribed an antiobiotic because I had a bladder infection and it seemed to work on these mites also.  So, I had my doctor prescribe the Ivermectin again along with the antibiotics for 10 days and it worked!  Great, I had tried absolutely everything!
Sampleman, I have to agree with you.  This is some kind of unknown parasite and at first I couldn't see them, but as time when on I began to notice them swarming, a small white swirl. They are fast fliers too.  About the time I se one fly in front of me I am being bitten all over.  I have sent a sample to an entomologist who determined they aren't mites he said mites don't fly.  I have bombed the apt. with Ortho bug be gone and also had an exterminator fog my apt with premetherin(from chrysanthemums).  The fogging lasted 1 week.  My theories are: a)global warming has unleashed something dormant in the earth, b)either this has been brought from Iraq or Afghanistan, c) This is some kind of bio-terrorism that got though under the radar or d) this is a lab genetically altered parasite created to kill something like fire ants or perhaps whatever is killing the honey bees   Bottom line is I think the government knows about this but everyone of us with this is a walking Petrie dish for their observance.  Plus think of the law suit.  I just wonder what these parasites are actually doing to us internally.  What secondary diseases are they causing besides insomnia, eczema and depression.  They love flying in your eyes, ears, mouth and nose and anyh other orifice plus it feels like they are drilling into the skin.  I wonder what the black specks are they are leaving behind all over me and my house no matter house much I clean and bathe.  I feel so alienated and lonely I don't socialize anymore and just do not know how much longer I can go on.  I have read posts from people that say they have had this for 6 or more years, I have been having this problem for only one and feel I am losing it.
Again, sent samples to the American Museum of Natural History in NYC as well as my exterminator giving them to his entomologist as well, THEY ARE NOT MITES.  Do not get suckered into online parasite killers.  Stop dousing yourselves in pesticides.  I have spent thousands of dollars and expect most of you all have spent a great deal of money as well.  We need to unite and we need someone to listen to us like the people with Morgellons disease.  We need media attention, someone big.  I am tired of spending money trying to deal with this;WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS, NO OF US NO MATTER WHO WE ARE OR WHAT WE HAVE DONE.  Are we the next AIDS epidemic?  For all of you that have been going to doctors, how's that working out for you?  Do they treat you like you have delusional parasitosis but still stay 5 feet away as they are dismissing you as either being delusional or having allergic dermatitus?  I am so tired of this; I want a cure.  I gave this to my cat who is equally tortured now.  I gave it to her. Allot of things alleviate the biting and itching temporarily, but what ever these critters are they become quickly immune to it and also allot of things seem to make the bite even harder like RAID for example.  ARID extra dry works better than Raid.  Also there is a natural mosquito spray made from peppermint oil that will knock them down if you spray them while they are swarming.  but I urge all of you please, there are many sites with people like us with the same exact problem; perhaps thousands of us and we need help.
I totally agree, WE MUST UNITE, we must start a petition.
These things can not be killed at best deterred. I have those black/grey spots just about in every pore of my body, I feel like a living corpse.
I tried to capture them which is impossible, they are too quick. I can see them and enlisted students  to use zoom lenses, digitial photography, etc and then write a witnessed documentation to the authority or medical, entomology community. I had plenty of responders ( for $50/hr for about a day of spending with me), but they all ran for the hill when mentioning anything about bugs, parasites etc., they rather err on the side of not catching anything then declaring me straight out crazy (which they do anyway, more polite to say it is the 'catching thing').........
I could send my spit for DNA as well, just as an example. I am working on some approaches as this is not living anymore, decomposing while still alive more likely. They go for the collagen, now please say I am crazy.

I agree completely. They absolutely are not mites. Also, I concur, it only makes things worse to use things like Raid. I used a lot of those things, exterminator, alcohol, neem oil, flea bombs, nail polish remover, etc. Those things seem to work for about 5 seconds and then the intense biting. After my studying aout ugs, I found that more often thatn not, they bite to help nourish and lay eggs. So even though I may have been killing the adults, they were each laying more eggs than the adults I may have been killing. I did my own experiments and foumd that the best deterrents in the bath were a combo of Dr, Bronners peppermiint soap, amonia, and borax in almost cold water. Steam ironing or boiling my clothes, sheets, and towels. They did a test on me and found that I had no antibodies against the bites and presumed that I was delusional. I'm not delusional but I wonder if that's one thing we all have in common. Maybe we don't have the immunity againt these things like other people do. Another thing I've noticed is that most of us sufferers are middle aged women. These things thrive in humidity and with our hot flashes and sweats, this creates a perfect enviroment for them to feed and thrive. I know that there must be another component to all of this because not all menapausal women get infested and not all of us who are infested are menapausal women. But it is worth taking notice that most of us are. I hate that this last winter was so mild because, although I'm not really getting bit anymore, I still feel the occasional crawling which lets me know that they're not all the way gone and that they may begin to multiply as the weather gets better for them which means that I may have to go through another year with these.
Has anyone googled FEMA coffins or Agenda 21?Why have all the top microbiologist died mysterious deaths since 9-11? Look up list of dead microbiologists.The global elite want to change our DNA and reduce world population.Check out the Georgia guidestones.The worst that can happen is we die.Have no fear of death in this false world.
Which antibiotics and for what dosage and duration? Also, the same questions for Ivermectin please.

One thing I have not seen emphasized is diet. A vegan, gluten, sugar free diet will help dramatically with the situation. No coffee, teas, diary, sodas, preservatives of any kind. Also, regular baths in Epsom, sea salt, sulfur powder, apple cider vinegar also helps. Wash all laundry in Borax and keep separate. Can scrub skin with Borax and hydrogen peroxide and can bath in it too. curezone and earthclinic have pretty good recommendations. Best of luck!
Oops, forgot to add that lyme herbs can help too. Google Cowden and Buhner for their recommendations.
I've tried all kinds of diets. Most of the ones you mentioned and I received no relief. The very first time I encountered these things, back in 1986, the Dr. gave me penecillin for bites and I actually felt the bugs jumping off of me. Unfortunately, they jumped on my dog and pretty much killed him as he would no longer eat. He cried day and night. His whole body was infected and endless trips to the groomers and vet (several vets) didn't help him. The vet said he was neurotic. Said my dog was just imagining that fleas were biting him. By the end of 2 years, my dog could no longer walk, was skin and bones and so severely infected that I couldn't stand it anymore. Nothing but bones and barely any skin left on him. I had to put him down. When I got these things in 2009, I got antibiotics for the bites. It stopped the biting for the 10 days I was on them but then they came back. This time it was different because I was far more infested than I was back in 1986. In 1986 I went the very next morning to the doctors office and received the Penicillin that day, unlike this last time around. The doctors these days hate to give antibiotics anymore for fear of the bodies growing resistance to it. This last time they waited nearly six months and then they gave me sulfur pills. This sort of helped but not at all like the penicillin. When I sprayed apple cider viniger on my legs, they became so severely swo;;en, that my daughter had to take me back to urgent care. Epsom salt only mildly helped. Actually most of the stuff you mentioned didn't help me at all. Too much money wasted on a lot of these suggestions. I do recognize that not all things help everybody. Maybe it depends on different body chemistry. I sure hope your suggestions help some people. By all means. try a number of things until you find what works for you. Don't go out and buy tons of the same stuff. Just buy a little until you determine that it works for you. Enzymes did absolutely nothing for me either and they were way expensive.
Sitting here on my deck w a glass of red wine, enjoying the sunshine and the peace of not being bitten and crawled on for the time being anyways. I got a little plastic tub and filled it with amonia, Dr. Bronners peppermint soap and Borax. Am currently soaking my feet out here. I imagine this mat not last, but it's just so relieving for these few hours. I don't get bit or crawled on on my body due to regular baths in this mixture but my feet have still been a problem. I also dowsed my shoes in the mixture. Hopefully this will help along the way to relieving them off of my feet as well. Much luck to everyone. These things are no joke.
just stumbled upon this.. thank god.. been suffering from surely the same thing being discussed here for nearly 2 years now.  multiple houses in family/ spread its way around.  affects some/ not all.  almost killed myself a few times throughout this.. barely holding on.  sure do wish i could lick it whatever it is.
just came in from outside to do a search, which brought this page up.  was looking into whether others can see these things in their eyes even though they cannot get samples.. least i can't.  but, i can see clear circles with smaller ones in them [concentric] floating in my eyes.  i also see dark strands of bunched up fiber-like strings.  those are both of what entails my observations of what has been introduced to my sphere of existence here on earth.  i especially see them with a bright light for looking into.. such as the sky [bright days are the worst], a white screen, etc.. i show no signs from bites, nor does my dog or other family.  are they not bites?  scientifically speaking there should be some effect!
what you're seeing floating around in your eyes may very well be these bugs. I don't have any real answers except to say, "Don't give up" No suicides, please! I know it seems unbearable and it practically is but as you go around trying different things, you'll start finding things that help. They will start to get slowly better. Even under the best of conditions, these things take a good while to start to get under control. I know, I almost did myself in as well. It's not worth it. We all find a way to bear through this nightmare. Many blessings.
I started having these symptoms a few months ago. I lot of anecdotal evidence here and I am sure all the causes and symptoms are a little different depending on the person. But invisible biting bugs was what I was looking for on google. I am sure there are a lot of them.

I think this site best described my causes. http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/micromyiasis.htm
As someone listed above.
I'm 57 living in the Pacific Northwest. I had a fatty liver problem for a long time. I have an alder pollen allergy problem every year from Feb to Mar. And about 5 years ago I developed Type II diabetes from a lifestyle that consisted of eating at McDonalds every day.  There is some genetic inclination I am sure, but the lifestyle was not healthy.
In my case I think this in an industrial disease related to a lack of nano hygiene caused by the expanding population and the needs for institutionalized foods.  If I lived in a low populated agrarian area eating food that I have grown I don't think I would have these symptoms. Which are an intense maddening scratching on the arms and legs as soon as night sets in delaying sleep for 3 hours or so. Turning on the lights makes it go away.
I believe it to be an actual pest because sleeping away from home often makes the symptom disappear. However I can't see the pest at all all. eyesight is poor. I think it is a parasite my body s helping produce.
What is happening is that my immune system is being slowly compromised by the Type II diabetes. I noticed a fungal infection on my feet a few months ago that I have a hard time getting rid of. And shortly after Thanksgiving my apartment became infested with bedbugs.  I killed them all, but I agree with the website above that they probably brought a parasite with their bites that has lowered my ability to regulate my immune system and these nano parasites see an opportunity. I can kill all the parasites locally but as long as my body is infected I will create more of them. I have also noticed an out of character allergic sneezing occurring with the onset of the invisible bug biting.  You would think some enterprising PHD would have made this a doctoral thesis by now.  A solution has an immense dollar value.
SO in my case I do think it is an immune system response that is weakening me against the environment. Strengthening the immune system first requires the thought that you want to do it. Not everyone does because it means a lifestyle change. You would stop drinking soda pop as an example. And the immune system is a funny thing. Even though doctors like to believe a pill is the ultimate regulator of the immune system I think it is far more complex than that and is affected by your physical, emotionally, intellectual, and spiritual being.  Poor industrial hygiene in any of those four areas can lead to a weakened system. So it ends up being something one has to work on daily. And constantly improve on if one is afflicted.  And your solution will be somewhat different than my solution. On the spiritual side you need to appeal to your conception of God from the depth of your heart for an answer or a direction in your life. And as long as your are working on being smarter about your industrial hygiene a solution should eventually appear to you from your studies, from other people, from science, from a doctor, from a different culture, or even from a dream. And in this modern age providing your story in all honesty and letting it be shared out and searchable might lead you quicker to the solution you seek. And before you partake of any extreme unconventional solution you should always work with a doctor to help keep you balanced and focused. Find one that believes in you and is wise about people.  Drop doctors whose primary motive is money. A doctor will keep you from making bad choices, keep you balanced, and that in itself will make you stronger. Point them to the above web site if they have doubts.
Killing pests and parasites some of my observations.  It is a continuall process. There is always another fly to kill. But we should be able to do it smarter in the modern times. I used to be bitten constantly by mosquitoes, my dad never was. The difference? He was a  4 unfiltered pack a day chain smoker whose skin reeked of nicotine. The bugs hated him and went for me. So I wonder if any of the symptom people posting here are smokers? Maybe incense would help kill the out of body parasites? Or maybe steaming a chrysanthemum tea would also work? I am in favor of low cost natural solutions. Many listed above.

Parasite cleansing can be a constant process if a person is wise about it. There is a book by Hulda Clark called the cure for all diseases that lists what I think was a good parasite cleansing program for me. And again that should be worked out in coordination with a health professional. The electro therapy part will act like an antibiotic and kill all the good and bad bacteria in your body. But that is a path only for an extreme circumstance and done best with a doctors help.
I also found immune system benefit from http://www.liverdoctor.com/  

And personally my body is rejecting the years of an acidic diet where everything with a bar code on it is weakening my life.  I find my energy has a great response when I alkalize my diet and especially when I drink wheatgrass juice every day.   http://www.wigmore.org/

Even though the symptoms are new to me the solution for me seems to be to become stricter in all levels of human hygiene(mental and physical), exercise more, eat better and kill a lot of pests until a balance is found.
I too  am in the throes of battling invisible bugs, more than one kind I suspect.  I notice the comment from some of my fellow sufferers that they wish there was a rash or bites to go with the feelings of crawling and biting, so that others, including doctors, might better believe them.  Well, I figured out something that acted as a 'reveal' for me...  tea tree oil and peppermint oil with coconut oil and a regular body lotion as a carrier.  I suspect it was mainly the tea tree and coconut oil that did it. Namely, apply all over and then get yourself good and hot and sweaty.  Apparently this opening of the pores and the ability of coconut oil to penetrate carries the tea tree deep enough into the skin to at least aggravate the buggy areas if not kill some of them.  Certainly stirred up something and gave me one hell of an itchy rash in some areas-- not everywhere, which is why i think it was a revealing of infested spots and not just a simple allergic type reaction to the oils.  Exercise some caution and don't put a huge concentration of tea tree in the mix, else you risk some burning.  Consider a spot test first to see how you react.  The doc definitely didn't think I was imagining the rash areas.  Can't guarantee a doc will know what to do for you (mine guessed as most do), but at least it will show there really is something going on.  It might help you know where your areas of under-skin infestation are worst.  Good luck to all of us on this journey to Hell and (hopefully) back.
I've noticed through reading this that many of you are dealing with different organisms from one another or actually have more than one.  This is not just a parasitical disease, it also fungal (which invites more parasites), bacteria (especially from the soil), and mold (you do not have to breath mold in order to have mold sickness, especially since your skin is already compromised.) Just imagine if that''s what is going on on the outside of your body, what must this being doing to the inside?

So there is no one cure for everybody and everything.  You have to take the time to journal and note EVERYTHING from energy levels, food intake, physical pain, emotional problems, motivational levels, headaches, absolutely anything that is not 'normal" for you. TRUST me you will begin to not only find a pattern but you will learn and KNOW your body enough to know causes, helpful treatment, etc. There is a reason that something that worked for you seems to stop working in a few weeks or even days; it's because you're now killing something else or it's made itself resistant.  

I'm lucky to have a renowned doctor for Chronic Lyme and what started exactly as you described turned into much worse.  These "bugs" don't just exist for no reason.  There at least three known reasons that Morgellons (what most of you are describing) will appear in a victim; morgellons is not technically a disease, but a symptom from another systematic disease..  That is what you MUST treat.  This is also circular and for women in particular it is based primarily around your menstrual cycle.  (Try to pay attention to when your symptoms appear, worsen, etc in relation to your cycle.  You will be amazed.) Hormones DO play a major role in the disease because when they are not where they should be your body can't fight at its full functionality.  There is hope and that hope if for you to become YOUR OWN ADVOCATE and start thinking about your general health prior to the "bug" issue.  
Have you have GI problems? Untreatable depression, bi-polar, flu like symptoms for days, weakening in your physical movements, brain fog, anxiety, muskoskelatal pain, inflammation of your joints, bouts of extreme fatigue or bouts of complete insomnia, headaches, lose of focus/attention? Basically have you noticed a decline in your overall health over the past few years or months prior to the skin issue? Every patient is different, but if you think back and notice that you have had some or all of these symptoms, then this is attacking your whole body - including your brain.  That's why it's considered a chronic systematic inflammatory disease.

If you have noticed you are not your "normal" self, than once you begin treating the actual disease (or cause), you will treat the bugs.  Even if you doubt lyme (like I did), most Lyme-literate Doctors are educated in Morgellons as well. (Most morgellons patients test positive for lyme).   It is becoming easier to find these doctors through the internet.  

One other reason for the "bugs" is actually a simple one.  Have you had a lot of dental work done that required metal over the course of your lifetime?  If so that could be the cause. The general term for this is It's called "Hyper Toxicity Syndrom".  It causes the exact same symptoms - as you are mentioning plus many more.  This is why most Lyme doctors check into this FIRST before going any farther.  If so, a dentist can simply replace the filling or work with a safer bond and soon your body will return to normal.  (Last link listed below has detailed information, pictures, etc to help you determine if that may be the issue)

But If that's not the case an educated doctor will begin a treatment plan FOR YOU.  No one plan works the same on every patient. But in general it not only involves some herbal, homepathic remedies but relies heavily on "killing meds".  (antibiotics + anitparasitical meds, anit-fungal, etc)  but you're going to need more than just 4 weeks worth since. again, you will find other "organisms" emerge once you start killing them.  You may only get 4 weeks worth of antibiotics and begin to feel fine or maybe a pack of Ivermectin, but once again, they will reemerge.  Don't settle for less.

Some local doctors ARE willing now to finally begin treatment, but again you have to be your own advocate. That means have the research (from reputable sources), any book written that specifically outlines treatment for lyme, specific tests that you want ordered, etc.   Just begin researching "mites with Lyme" or "crawling sensation with lyme and you will hit the motherload!  

It sounds like most of you are living a hell that no man should have to go through, but there is hope and no reason to hide behind this disease.  I stumbled upon this site and after reading every post, my heart goes out to all of you.  This is not your fault and you are not crazy and as soon as a doctor begins that "theory" walk out.  Do not waste your time arguing with someone who will NEVER accept the fact. PS: the worse docs (in my experience, have been dermatologist! and infectious-disease docs - the 2 that **would** seem most educated. ha)  If you are unable to find a doc that is helping than I suggest visiting lyme disease sites - even if you think you do not have lyme - many now are FINALLY listing names of docs who are treating Lyme (&Morgellons) in your state.  For example:
www.drjoneskids.org
lymebusterschat.com
(both also give a MULTITUDE of information not only on lyme but also on Morgellons.  )  
There are so many internet "protocols" that some swear by, but I had tried all of them without any long-term result while my health deteriorated to the point I had 4 months left to live.  Don't mess around with this.  Ivermectin will help with what you are describing as "mites" though if you can at least convince a doc to give you this. Even though it's a parasite med, it's also a great anti-inflammatory med especially for the skin (sometimes a doc can be convinced, if you bring in research that shows this -and there's plenty. I've found once you say the word "parasites," "bugs" 'Morgellons" many docs take 10 steps back and recommend a psychiatrist. The mite isn't a flea or bird mite (most likely) it's actually lyme related organism known as the "lyme mite."  Visit lymephotos.com and there you will  find pics of the organisms you are describing and in great detail.  
Last but not least, an absolutely amazing site that is probably the best researched and thorough information you're going to find is http://morgellonspgpr.wordpress.com/all-articles/.  He has dedicated his life to this and it will also help you in connecting your symptoms with other research listed on his site.  I can give you personal recommendations from Indiana and the research doctor I've been working with.  (email listed below)

It's time for many of you to at least have the peace knowing what it is and what can be done about it.  Most of the treatments many of you are describing are considered "band-aids" by my doc.  They may cover up symptoms for awhile, but in the end that band-aid will come off.  Think of all the money you have spent and money you will continue to spend if you keep going down this road.  A Lyme-literate-doctor may seem expensive, but in the long term of things- much cheaper than self-treating.

I never write on forums, but reading your questions absolutely broke my heart and threw me back to the beginning of my ordeal which started out exactly as many of you describe. There is hope and I will try to help guide you to the best sources of information if you need it.  I've included my email if none of the aforementioned sites helped.  
Much love,
Amber
Contact: ***@****
I have also been dealing with these little f--kers for a couple of years. i live in a 160sq meter shed so it is not easy move everything and being open space with high roof fumagating with chemicals is expensive and not satafactory.
recently while mentioning it to a friend he said Sulpher / Burning Sulpher.
I bought some sulpher from a garden shop and lit some sulpher fires in a metal can lid (in your houses sit the lid on a brick or something non combustable) it has cleaned them up or at the least killed them off for a good period of time. i have a couch in the shed that they infested i did not want to throw it away as it only spreds them to the dump. so i tarped it over and put a small suplher fire under the tarp to hold the smoke close as i said i live in a high roof shed. a house dosent matter as the ceilings are low. it has killed the off i can sit on my couch and not feel atacked, as others here it has depressed me and i have felt suisidal. i also found apple cider vinigar to work reasionable well on the body. Dusting Sulpher also works on the body (and is not cold ) and can also be lit to burn even though it is only 90% sulpher the other 10% is talc or similer to keep it as fine dust. the smoke isn't as potent as pure sulpher but it will do the job.
hi, I have a larger problem. I cant see anything. I can hear them move tho! I can see my shirt move like a mouse was in it. I rip my shirt off and nothing is there. I feel something moving in my pillows, i find nothing. I feel my hair move, I grab at it, shake, rattle & roll. Still nothing! I feel my blankets, sheets, even the fitted sheet under me move, again I find nothing. Heres the grossest part, they feel like they are crawling up my rear! Im not imagining it. I've set mouse traps thinking its mice, nothing happens. I put out mice & rat poisoning, still nothing! As I said, i'm not imagining it, ive been bitten. Also my dog freaks out for what seems to be no reason but I know why! He sleeps under the covers with me and suddenly he'll jump up, growel, shake, and bust out of the covers. Sometimes he'll even try to sleep right on top of me. I feel horrible for him & not too well for myself either. After the traps & poison didnt work I thought maybe its some kind of big bug. I sprayed for bugs. Its still going on. Now I have been having a really creepy thought. Could it be bats? Ive never seen anything at all except for like I said, shirt moving, bed sheets & pillows. I am about to go nuts! Any thoughts? Please help!!!
When I said I had a larger problem I wasnt minimizing, I was saying my problem isnt microscopic. I just wanted to clairify that ok? This is awful, creepy, and now batty. I cant for the life of me figure it out. I havent seen ANYTHING! My dog has! He has only seen something a few times but when he did it was a sure thing he had seen SOMETHING! I was laying, head on my pillows, Jinx lunged at what I thought was me but it was something behind my head on my pillow. Freaked me out! Then at times he'll lay at the end of the bed, I heard something move and he poped up going gerrrr! I don't know the last time I have actually slept. I've changed bedrooms & everything, still the same thing. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!
Oh wow, you are letting paranoia take over your life. I too had the stinging bites. Guess what, it was scabies. Got it from the hospital I work at. Another source is your dog may also have mites. They cannot live on you like scabies but they can bite and cause same allergic reactions. Try Permethrin cream and treat your dog with Revolution. Another possibility are bird mites that may get in through a window from a recently abandoned nest. Make sure you clean your house effectively if scabies are suspected, washing all clothes and bedding in the hottest temp. If all else fails you could just have miserable allergies to something and or psychological issues. I let myself get over paranoid thinking the bugs were back and the panic caused similar symptoms as the bug. A big clue is the meds, permethrin wont help an allergy issue and steroids will worsen a mite infection. Good luck..
I thought I had Scabies. WRONG. I took the scabies medication and it didn't work. my doctor told me it was not scabies and to come in and see him. What ever they are they are microscopic and living in the couch i sleep on. So i started sleeping on the other couch in the living room and about a week later they moved to that couch too. The bites are painful and leave raised bumps. I've been averaging about 6 bites a nite and anytime I sit in the living room. I AM GOING CRAZY. And don't have the money to try a hundred diffent foggers and bug bombs. I sure hope somone has answers for me because i don't have the money to go to any kind of specialist but I HAVE TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ASAP
What you are being bitten by are called No See Ums.  I ended up in the Emergency Room with over 200 bites this past Wednesday.   Benadryll or Atarax is always perscribed for the Burning Itch.
I've had these bugs for about five months and was too embarrassed to go to a doctor and worried I might spread it to somebody else.  When it started to get worse, I called to make an appointment and mentioned that when I put vinegar on my skin these little black specks appear and there's more of them around the bug bites and where I can feel them crawling but they're pretty much everywhere and only visible when vinegar is put on them.  So she prescribed me some medicine called permethrin 5% and it's used to treat a lot of different pests.   She emphasized that I need to iron all my clothes and bedding, especially at the seams.  To avoid damaging any delicate material, I put a sheet over any areas that can't come in contact with the iron.  You should do this with your sofa, mattress, car seats, curtains, etc.  If you get them in your hair, then make sure you straight iron your hair and get as close to your scalp as possible.  I bought these plastic mattress covers from the container store for like $5 and I can just wipe them clean if any contaminated bedding touches them or buy a new one.  They also have sofa covers for a few bucks that were helpful until I threw the sofa out.  I'm going to eventually throw out my mattress.  The problem with this type of bug that's invisible and could possibly infest you, your clothing, your bedding, your furniture, and anywhere there's dust is that you never know for sure what's infested.  So if the permethrin doesn't seem to be working, it could be one or all of the other things that are causing a reinfestation.  You should try putting vinegar on your skin before and after using the medicine and if the black specks get better, then the medicine is working.  The one product that cured this for my husband and made it bearable for me was silica oxy-joint and bladder silicon.  It has sulfur and silica.  Vinegar and some stuff for lice was also helpful.  Dusting will stir up the bugs so try to remove stuff that collects dust or vacuum stuff with the attachments before dusting, if possible.  Put anything you don't need in trash bags or containers.  Definitely see a doctor or go to a clinic to get prescription medicine because all the over-the-counter stuff is going to cost you more in the long run and probably not work.  My first application of permethrin helped me to sleep through the nights but I still get bites during the day from stuff around me that's contaminated that still needs to be ironed, vacuumed or dusted.  I'm hoping in a few weeks this will all be in the past but I've been hopeful this would soon be gone for the past 5 months so we'll see.
viral infection? details please? what virus bites from the outside?
I am experiencing the exact same thing.I don't know what to do next, I feel like I am going out of my mind, getting bit constantly. I have been spraying vinegar and vacumming with very temporary relief.. I have never experienced such a thing only in the past 3 years. This is insane..The professional bug people better get a handle on this and figure out what exactly this is and fix it! HELP!  
What kind of plants?
thank you for your most informative post. I will check into some of the sites you mentioned. I'm kind of confused because I did not catch these from a tick. I live in a small community and I've seen a number of doctors who insist that I'm delusional even though two of them actually saw theses things jump. One doctor jumped when the bug jumped from her fingers. She shook her head in dibelief and said it was just lint and that I was delusional.
Why dont we open facebook accounts with our user names that we use on this site? Then we can friend request each other and just share parts of our days. It might help make portions of our days more tolerable. I still have horrific days when I wish I could just die and wish I could just share everyday things that I cant talk to anyone else to. I feel so isolated and I have nobody that really understands or cares. I hope some of you agree
I got a new email address and opened a new facebbook account just for this. My name is bugedout thugbugs if any of you want to join me there. Hope to be in touch with more than a few of you soon.
I went to the lymephotos.com site and some of these photos appear to be very much like the things I've been finding on my feet. I am going to try the salt and calcium intake. It seems to make sense. I also plan to look for a doctor who deals with lyme and morgellons. Thank you so much.
It's very obvoius that you have not ever had any insects of this kind in your home, but just wait  and see.  It's only a matter of time before you do.  Then, you'll be called crazy...Isn't that what you're saying?

I'm on this site looking for answers, not to be called paranoid or crazy.  These insects are called noseeums for a reason, right?
I have them and not found a solution.  Neither has SCOTLAND and apparently their Tourist business is in trouble. Go tell SCOTLAND that they need a SHRINK.  

You're are all about WESTERN medicine. Use and treat everything with Doctors and Drugs.
I would really like to start sharing in real time. I have posted this already, but nobody has responded as of yet. I have opened a new facebook page just for sharing our everyday lives as it is so very lonely to live like this. I was hoping that if we could all get on fb, then we could, not only share our everyday experiences but also, maybe get a count of how many of us buggy people are out there, to possibly start some kind of orginization, like the one the morgellons people have. PLEASE "friend request me at Bugedout Thugbugs" on facebook. Just open up a new email address and use the name you use on this site. I hope to hear from somebody soon, and then maybe all of us.
Dear everyone,

Like you I have suffered this bugs for several years and there are times I thought I have found a solution. Every time, the bugs always find ways to survive and they even show me that I should not be so proud. These bugs are not simply insects. There are times I slap at the flying bugs, if I miss them, they instantly change shape to lints. I couldn't believe my own eyes!
So far, the safest and cheapest way to reduce their population is to use Febreze spray to spray in the air. Hope this helps.
I'm about a month into the same problem.  I have a friend who can approach things medically in a way that's almost impossible.  He's treated me for psychic issues and stopped the mites from torturing me.  We're working on getting them out of me and my car and clothes now.  His name is Jim and he can be reached at .  My name is Rachel; tell him I gave you his email.
Use Febreze air refresher.  This is the most helpful I found so far
Dear bugedout and everyone,

Don't use any insecticide. The chemical only kills insects but not these bugs. A few months ago, I tried beneficial nematodes as recommended by a person. Nematodes help at the beginning. I bought many millions of them over several months. They seem to give up on these bugs so after a few months, nematodes became no longer useful. Then, I use Febreze air freshener one day after cooking. I notice a difference at night. The bugs became very quiet. So far, after several months of using Febreze and frequent cleaning and  vacuuming the carpet, I feel the bugs are not as virulent. However, they are not totally gone.
I am from Sonoma County in Northern California and have had this pest for going on a year now.

Have seen FOUR Dr's...all of whom told me I was delusional!  What is it with so many doctors all over the world telling people that they are delusional when presented with these very similar symptoms?  Obviously, we are all not delusional at all, so what gives?  

I have found a lot of relief from using HIBICLENSE, (Brand Name 4%). or Sodium Gluthionate, 2% (Vet Grade, Generic).  Hibiclense is the stuff used in HOSPITALS to clean and what doctors and surgeons use to wash their hands with prior to surgery.

I mix about 2-4 oz of Hibiclense in a spray bottle and fill the rest with water.  I use this to clean everything...and I mean EVERYTHING, even myself, but not every day.

Hibiclense can be found at most drugstores, Wal-Mart, CVS, Rite-Aid, etc.  It is expensive.  About $12.00 for a 6-8oz bottle.  It is less expensive to order it on Amazon, and that is also where I have found the Generic 2%.  From my research, 2% is all that is needed to kill fungus and bacteria in about 28 seconds.  

I also use Kleen Free and Kleen Green for spraying, cleaning and laundry, with oxy detergent boost, Borax or bleach depending on what I am washing.  Dr Bronners Pepperment soap seems helpful, but what is really essential is the washing & drying process itself.  

From my experience, washing things in COLD water and then LINE drying or drying on LOW temp is what kills them...not the opposite as so many people report!!!  Most fabric care instructions will tell you the best way to treat that particular fabric and there is a reason for this.  I think it is due to the genetically engineered pesticides used on cotton and other crops that have gotten out of control and eat people when nothing else is around.  They are so adaptive that these created pests can withstand all the harvest and manufacturing processes.  Then, as there are no regulations regarding these pests or sanitizing fabric post manufacture, they end up at all our local retail stores in every piece of clothing, towels, sheets...you name it.  

What has been key for me in eliminating these pests from my clothes is the dryer and LINT TRAP.  Be sure to either rinse out every piece of lint, or spray with Hibiclense mix and wipe out, spray trap again, and spray inside of dryer before putting clothes in.  I know when I have live ones as the Hibiclense mix actually makes them sizzle...not just in the laundry but on any surface where they are alive!

They definitely infest people on every level.  I can relate to everyone who has posted when reporting having these pests invade every particle of one's body...inside and out.  I especially have them in my nose and can relate to the very thick, white mucous that develops.  When I really get exposed to them, they invade the pores of my face and actually grow.  They look like regular pimples at first, but no pimple can be extracted whole and intact and perfectly white.  I can get them before they form a pimple if I see them on my face and wipe or pull off.  Things like retinoids, alpha hydroxy acid and glycolic acid really help, not just for the face but for anywhere on the skin they have become problematic .  

Also BAKING SODA and pharmacy grade BORIC ACID have been miracles for my skin and hair.  Don't be afraid of using Boric Acid, as it is not toxic unless used in very large amounts.  That is why switching up things that are helpful every few days is not only good for giving your skin a rest, but to avoid these creatures from adapting to the substance! (Which they do).

I have enclosed my air matress in a vinyl zip casing, all pillows and keep my clothes in plastic containers....sometimes even putting individual pieces in seperate zip-lock bags.

I vacuume almost daily, clean floors daily and surfaces.  

This pest has taken over my life and fighting it and the symptoms it creates takes up all of my time!  I am getting rid of most of my things, moving to a concrete or all wood floor/tile NO Carpet home and minimizing wood furniture.  

Someone out there must know what this thing is and how to eliminate it for good.  Any brave souls out there who know what this is and would speak up and enlighten us?  

I also use menthol rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle to shoot at them.  I don't know if it kills them, but they leave the area for the time being.  You can get this at the dollar store.  
Try Brewers Yeast.
I've had the invisible bug problem for about a month now, anywhere I go I have  the sensation of bugs crawling or biting me, but I have no marks at all,  When I go to work I watch as white dust specs jump off my scalp and land on my desk.  And just to assure you that it's not a figment of my imagination I've noticed that the cleaning crew in my office has resorted to spraying insecticide around my desk at night, something I did not ask for or has ever happened in my four years on the job.  At home we've tried just about every solution written in the previous posts...Yes, I'm sharing this problem with my wife and dog...We tried DE first, then got rid of our rugs and wrapped our furniture and beds in plastic bags.  All of our clothes have been put in plastic bags and we've sprayed any and all insecticides you can buy online, but these things will not go away.  At first we thought we had fleas, because we found some on our dog, which was weird because he's on revolution.  Shortly after seeing these fleas is when  this invisible bug problem started, when we took our dog to the vet she did not find any fleas and said they must have died off because of the revolution.  We take garlic supplements and it helps a little, but I noticed when I take brewers yeast that they stay away from me...I just started today, so I'II report back in a few days since nothing really seems to work.  I also set a flea trap under our bed recently and not a single flea came to the party.
They're only thrips...a microscopic bug that flies, crawls, jumps, bites and likes to get into your clothes and almost everything in your house.  they usually inject their eggs into plants, but if they get on your skin they will try and get under your skin.  They also make a web or cocoon around their young to protect them.  Use St Ives scrub the kind with sea kelp and mineral salt on entire body and scalp.  It sure helped me.  Bag everything to smother them and put plastic or vinyle coverings on mattresses and pillow.  Put baby oil on after showering, it smothers them and soothes the skin.  I caught one and identified it on the internet.  Creepy little things.
After checking myself into a psychiatric hospital, the invisible bugs that I never saw move, but felt crawling and biting me were nothing but a figment of my imagination.  If you see bugs moving or have visible bumps from bug bites then you have some type of bug...If you never see an actual live bug, just dead black/white dots then you need to see your doctor for help.  Two weeks ago I was fighting bugs, today I am bug free.  Just as a little back story, two months ago I found 3 fleas on my dog, so I dusted my entire apartment with DE, and took the dog to the vet. Never saw another flea again, but somehow convinced myself that there were invisible white bugs attacking me, and I projected the bugs onto anyone else who was near me including the poor dog...We are now both better, bug free and getting sleep.
P.S...I've never had any mental issues in my life of 50 years.(My dog either.)
I have no doubt the government knows bc when I got them from products from India I called every possible government agency, including Homeland Security bc I really feel it is a threat to us.

I really think it may have to do with pesticide overuse. I think we may have destroyed the natural enemy of this parasite. My guess is that Monsanto or Dupont has a hand in this. Especially since I got my parasites from imported rugs from Pottery Barnwhich came from India. Monsanto has a monopoly on round up ready crops in INdia and is responsibe for huge number of suicide amongst farmers.

Big business is involved and keeping the truth from getting out. They fought hard to keep prop 37 from passing and suceeding. They are probably trolling these very sites putting Morgellons and parasitosis in our heads. I'm fighting mad. With social media we can get this out there. It will only stop if we get the word out.

My dog died because of these so called non existant bugs that you are claiming they are. The vets told me that he was neurotic because he THOUGHT he had been bitten by a flea. Funny thing is that when he was given penecillin for the tremendous infections throughout his body, he got temporarily better. Once the antibiotic treatments were done, his nightmare began all over again. How do you explain that? Do you think my dog was such a genius that he knew when he was getting penecillin so his mind made him believe that he was getting better? He was such a genius that when the 10 day course of antibiotics was done with, he made himself sick again. Idk. I think u need to rethink ur possition. I am infested with these things now. I was put into a psych ward for 2 weeks and was on antipsychotics for 2 years. None of this help me get rid of these bugs. Maybe you were delusional but I would say that for the rest of us here who are trying to find answers, we are absolutely not delusional. Getting off of the antipschotics almost killed me. This is no joke and I would advise everybody to be really careful about taking them. Especially if you're not delusional. They really can make you go crazy as they did me. These things are worse than having bugs. Please facebook friend request me at bugedout thugbugs. We have some pretty interesting conversations going on their. If you don't want all ur personal business getting out, then just open a new email address with the name u use on this site and open up a new facebook page just for this issue.
Pulex Human Fleas this is part of their life cycle.  Doctors will say they don,t see anything the longer it happens you will see more signs look up Pulex  or Echidnophaga gallinacea can infest humans. this is the medical term
Thank you  i have been dealing with this for 3 months now. I tried the lemon juice and it pissed them off 2 hours to clean one ear of these horrible critters. Doctors will tell you , you are crazy, which is horrible. This was what I found on line based on one of my symptoms (cotton like white paper texture coming out of my ears) Pulex Human Fleas this is part of their life cycle.  Doctors will say they don,t see anything the longer it happens you will see more signs look up Pulex  or Echidnophaga gallinacea can infest humans. this is the medical term!  Lemon juice who would have thought
Dear friends, I too have suffered the same fate. My doctors either said I was mad or treated for scabies. After extensive experiments I HAVE FINALLY FOUND THE WAY TO ELIMINATE THESE CRITTERS! I HAVEKILLED 30 in a day! You only need 3 things.

1) one bug zapper( looks like racket. Get one with higher voltage, not the battery operated ones. And preferably with a finer mesh)
2) thin socks of any length the longer the better
3) thin clothing to over your head and the parts being bitten
And that's it!

Now the racket works, but there are two problems. Mosquitoes are much larger and you cannot use it on skin. You'll be shocked. However all you need to do is to wear the socks and pull the thin clothing over your head( I use a t-shirt and reversed it) then you can tap the racket directly! A zap confirms the kill! Fifty already on the second day! I await your reply!
I have had major problems with these bugs since moving to OH and experience lost days several times a week due to not being able to sleep until daybreak. When I have windows open I get attacked and then it takes several days to get rid of the creeping biters. After reading lots of posts the fact that some people in the same room are not affected and that antifungal prescripions had helped led me to the idea that body fungus was the possible problem and there is a fungus gnat that seems to fit the descriptions. The adults lay eggs on the body and the immature gnats crawl around and bite. They aren't killed by showering with regular soap just like laundering with just detergent. Vinegar added to the wash kills them. Wikipedia says a cup of vinegar attracts the adults and kills them.. I have tried various things to treat my bites like rubbing alcohol with limited success so at 5 AM I tried vinegar since it works with laundry and after 30 mins have significant relief. I poured some on a paper towel and rubbed the itching sites. It took ten mins to help and had to treat a couple spots twice.

I have ordered shower gel and bath soap to treat the body fungus to be like the people who are not attacked by the adult gnats. I will post the results after I receive them.

The underlying problem may be candida that I was diagnosed as having by some alternative doctors but my regular MD said I didn't have it but could never explain why my tongue always has a white coating. He said candida or thrush is fuzzy and the coating was not. I got thrush several years later from 3 weeks of antibiotics and it was more debilitating than the symptoms I still have from the white tongue problem.

I found a candida treatment site that has a  person's credible story and claims to have an inexpensive cure with money back gty. After trying lots of quacky treatments 20 years ago I gave up but will give this pro-biotic treatment a try since there seems to be a reasonable possibility that my theories are valid and eliminating the underlying cause is better than treating symptoms.    
this is the best idea I read however due to the time I have no peppers ut I am drinking a beer with a ton of hot sauce and crushed red pepper. I eat red neck pepper all the time but I haven't kept track of whether the insects dimminish and I havent done a five day regiment. Hopefully this will work too. I do find it odd that it only affects women over 40. That kinda puts the bible theory to rest but not the government. I never heard of these and yes everyone thinks I am crazy and suicidal thoughts put some extra stress on top of this and you have no life, Thanks for the idea I hope it works for me. They are in my hair and scalp and neck so bad that they have left bite marks the size of a dime and tunnels in my skin over an inch long and they just keep spreading cuz no one knows how to treat them and they say you have scabies or the other disease the one that is a phobic or the other disease that is life threatening so when you are begging to be committed they rally think you are crazy. I found that they are attracked to my lampat night and I put clear tape over the top and then when I give it a couple hard thumps they fly up right into it. I even took the tape to the emergency room and the nurse sad she couldnt see anything and the tape was almost totally grey from so many. I can only hope that these things start biting doctors lawyers and politicians and then they can all be labeled crazy. I havent quite worked up a sweat like you would with peppers but I am gonna do it again with more hot stuff. I think it the sweat they are attracted to because I first got them in my hair and then I couldnt even wear a bra. Well wish me luck and this seems to be a new project to take on. God never puts more on your plate then you can handle. Right.