invisible biting bugs
Last summer I seemed to have become sensitive to bites to microscopic critters, apparently.  I used to leave the windows open during the day and night.  At first the bites began sporadically in the evenings during dusk.  They would bite my toes and between my fingers.  As time passed the bites increased even during the day. A couple months later I awoke in the middle of the night with a swarm I couldnt see on my scalp and all over. The itch was excrutiating and when I scratched my head they got under my fingernails.  My fingers looked like sausages from all the bites and I took a look in the mirror and my eyes and lips were horribly swollen with red splotches on my face.  I couldnt see any of these biters, even with that many.  The itch lasts several minutes and the swelling was gone by morning when they departed.  I've had to close up my home to keep them out after spraying bug spray and washing the curtains.  I'd open the curtans and they would bite my fingers.  They love fingeres and toes mostly.  It stopped during late winter but is starting again with warmer weather.  Any help identifying? also worse during cloudy weather and at night

This discussion is related to invisible insect infestation.

Firstly we have to establish the presence of these bites. I advice that you get a consultation with a dermatologist so that these may be examined thoroughly.Some of thes bites may be microscopic.Your dermatologist may be able to help you identify these. Also, what you are experiencing may be an allergic reaction to dust or pollen. It may also be a reaction to temperature changes.

Do you have any known asthma, allergies, allergic rhinitis?

Post may be old, but the cdc site has hundreds of letters begging for help. Either a new breed of biting mites, or rodent mite. Not bird all the time. Rodent mites that most get from mice, rats, pet birds, and farm birds.

What ever way they do not die from over counter methods. Online remedies are repellents that most do nothing. Mice can spread them all over home. Especially if coming in on wall heat vent piping.

Run microscopic, to pin dot hard round balls, colored white, cream, red, or black Some are powder dust feel them on lint roller, tape, or cloth. Craw to scalp, in nose, ears, and under clothing. If you have several on you. Watch people in a 1-5 foot radius react.

Eye rubbing, ear digging, scalp scratch, and body rubbing. Those sitting next to them, in front, or rear react the same one by one.

Exterminators have no way to diagnose. Too small to see, or do not understand what it is. Enologist the same have no modern enough equipment to tell it not dirt, or dust. House pets can die from assault if hundreds going in nostrils, ears, and fur biting daily.

Hospitals have better luck from testing patients who fell ill from bites, and assault on whole body. Some made news. Tested samples off patient, and found same through out home. Fumigation only method. Most cannot afford, get help, or products needed. Search story online patient Hospitalize from mite bites.

Prepare to let furnishings' go, washing bag cloth, and freezing small items. Maybe commercial freezer for small items. It is a nightmare... Self treatment expensive may not get all.
I have this problem with invisible biting bugs that are seemingly unable to see with the natural eye.  This is not an alergic reaction as some may say this problem is.  I have tryed all types of bugs fogging and fumigation controls.  Please if anyone can provide some help i would appreciate any assistance.
Thank you
same problem please post ive ordered mite killer hopefully when it comes in i can get some sleep
beleive it or not my doctor figured it out, no mites its a viral infection in your body, i never beleived him as i was getting biten and had marks to prove it they would bite i said then leave a almost mosquito bite sometimes small rash appreared
took benadyl last night no bites
try it
My solution to last summers misery this year was to leave windows closed  at all times and invest in a dehumidifier.  I no longer use bug spray but either 50/50 water and vinegar spray or straight vinegar.  It works very well and isnt toxic.  I still occasionaly get bites but the vinegar eliminates them.  I sometimes spray the vinegar around the bed and onto bedding before bedtime and it has helped alot. And also vacuum frequently.  I have had a much easier season but have found I now  am sensitive to just about everything that bites. I hope this helps.
The problem we are having is that my 10-yr old keeps getting bit. At first we thought she was crazy, but I have been right next to her and she swells up with bites, like the two bites on her face yesterday.

Do you think this vinegar mixture will work on the carpet also?
The vinegar works very well on my carpet for the most part, for the type of bites that I described at the beginning of this post.  I also steam clean my carpet frequently along with vinegar solution spray in between cleanings. I think there are other types of microscopic bugs that are airborne and I havent found a remedy for those yet.  Other than lathering a bar of soap and applying it to the itching sometimes helps, but I think it depends on what type of bug has bitten me
I have only experienced what I am now experiencing in southern california, near the river, and from someone I knew who came from southern az.  the bugs I experience are like little stinging nettle bites.  the sensation doesnt last long but it happens very frequently.  I cannot see anything and I never see a mark from them but it feels like there should be.  I dont exactly feel the crawling so much as a stingy presence.  I have expeinced them before when I lived in cali and I have now moved back after 14 years and I have only experienced it one other time--from the person who moved from az to ou home in ga.  when I loved here before my friend experienced it too and we would shower and change and it would go away until this one friend of ours would come over and it would start again.  this time I picked them up at adult school and I have showered many times and they are not going away.  same exact feeling as last time (14 years ago).  I think they may be some kind of sand mites.
I am not pronouning a diagnosis but many of these so called invisible bites,belong to a condition called parasitophobia  patients suffering from this even pick a mite,inviible to eye ofcourse but they can see them.This is a specific condition,and all those indeed bitten by mites do not suffer from this.Cocaine is known to produce similar symptoms.
This problem has been satisfactorily answered for many at a yahoo group.  MORGELLONS_PARASITES
Had a look at.It is painstaking research to identify possible pathogen.However it could be artifacts.To prove that these stuctures indded cause disease would need adherence to koch postulates.That means these should not be found in normal people,should be cultured and grown.Cause disease when innoculated,and reisolated back and reinoculated, to cause disease in another host.
I too thought they were mites, but they are Echidnophaga Gallinacea, The Sticktight flea, it loves human hosts, will LIVE in your ears, and crotch area and very hard to get off, as they have a mouth that attaches to your flesh, I have been thru thousands of dollars this past year, am finally getting relief from Lemon ( they hate it ) concentrate soaks ,with my ears down in water ! I just dump the whole bottle in. make sprayer bottles also, and get pets on Revolution or some other topical ! Buy Drione dust, safe for pets & humans, and foggers with DDVP in them , check for Sorptive 2% dust, ( this is not a brand name) There are sites where it shows photo's of their cycle, you'll find it's what you've been seeing under magnifacation right along. You might also have some mites but they leave, these stay !
I thought I was going crazy until I found this site.  I am being bitten alive as I write this. After the sting like bite, I can feel little welts, & see some bites.  They are attacking my shoulders & arms.  I just rubbed my myself with lemon, hoping it will stop.  We seem to have quite a few different causes listed for these invisible suckers.  Where are they coming from?  Granted it was 74 here today/ New England, & my windows have been open- they have been worse today.  Started a week or so ago.  Was wondering if they could have possibly migrated from a neighbors apt/condo adjacent to mine - if so, could the cleanliness(less) of their unit have contributed to this?
Its been raining alot this spring and the bites are so much worse than last year when it was drier.  I open the window just a half inch to let in fresh air but i get bitten repeatedly.  Its not just one type of bite.  The bites are different. There are those that come in swarms I can't see and seem to penetrate clothing, even heavy jeans.  I've been bitten so many times by those, now I get half inch wide welts, like claw scratches down my back.  It goes away within half hour or so but the itching is intense.    
Then the unseen ones that seem to land on items, everywhere, like the computer mouse in the front room or any surface be it hard or soft like cloth.  When I touch infested item I get stinging itch, sometimes it even feels like one large bite but I can't see any skin breakage or reaction but just intense itching. The water/vinegar spray sure helps when its bedtime and I spray my bedding, especially foot area.  I don't think its from the neighbors apartment or even fleas or mites that attach and stay,  These are random bites and only occur after opening the window and/or certain weather conditions.     They also get worse in the evening when the sun goes down. It didnt' get this bad until late summer last year because, I believe, we didn't get much rain.  
I am on Humira for rheumatoid arthritis and thought it might be a rare side effect of the medication to become hypersensitive to bites.  Others in my household  aren't affected by the bites.   I'm taking a trip to New Mexico next month where the climate is much drier, desert country. I plan to  test whether environment is the key.I currently live near the mountains in the city with lots of shubs, grass etc.
One advantage of my misery, is I have a very clean house, in an effort to minimize itching. I also might try benadryl after I check with doctor to see if its safe with my meds.
This is what I did to eliminate them from my home and life.

I used to hate going anywhere for fear I would always touch my face, jump off me onto someone else etc.  I used to feel them crawl on me at first, but it was only me, and no one else in the house until it got so bad they started biting.  Then everyone felt it.  I experimented for at least a year but now it is to the point where it is non-existent in my house.

I cannot guarantee you it will work for you, but I will tell you what I did. work for you but it did for me.  I have to also say I have a pet as well.

I used to always feel them crawling on my legs, and face; my legs are hairy and when I shaved them, it was better, the reason you feel them on your face at night is because they live in your hair and come out when you lay down at night.  At first they do not bite but just a lot of crawling then two weeks later the biting starts.  I think they are babies when they crawl and bite when they reach the adult stage.

On my day off I took my pet to the groomers and got pet a flea bath and had the hair cut all the way down.  

I came home and started a load of clothes in the washing machine.  Whites first because I wanted to get Bleach in my machine first.  They I started to wash all the clothes in my house and went through everything.  Clothes that I wasn't wearing I just put in space bags and vacuumed the bags.  The next load was my towels in hot water and a little bleach.  Then all my clothes in hot water, tide detergent and a capful of vinegar.

Next, I took my collectibles, teddy bears and put them in space bags. I got rid of all the plants in my house, indoors and out doors.  I bought a sheet set for my bed that was all white so I could bleach/hot water once a week or anytime I felt them.

I wet my hair then I put head and shoulder shampoo in my hair and left it in for an hour.  It was painful.  But a couple of days later after my scalp healed I felt a 100% better.  I got in the shower to rinse my hair and I used a pouf sponge. I lathered up my body with tea tree oil and a body wash ( i used dove with green tea) and I stayed in the shower until I stopped feeling them bite.  I felt itchy, but after I put on the neutrogena oil and jergens cocoa butter lotion mixed together I felt much better, and used it daily ever since.  I got out of the shower and I got hot water and soaked my feet in epsom salt and listerine.

for my face i use a tea tree oil cleanser then witch hazel astringent then clinique lotion that has stopped them from crawling on my face  

I bought a hepa bagless vaccum and vacumed the house.  After vaccuming, I put my air purifiers on in both my rooms, my bedoom and living room.

these bugs also love paper so trow away newpapers the you dont need, any thing you want to save put in space bags for four weeks.

when your pet comes home watch them they should be fine butt if they start to itch spray them with hartz flea spray.

with this daily regimen, I gradually felt relief to the point where I am totally free of these invisible bugs.

My doctor told me the bites were because of paranoia!  I know better.  They are a nano-mite that have quite a bite.  The itch lasts under a minute if you dont scratch but will spread and last a week if you do.  I've tried sprays, dusts, essential oils to no avail.  Vacuuming often does help but they get tracked in from our infested yard.  My neighbors think they are baby mosquitos....which is crazy...we have no mosquitos here in the Phoenix area.  They are the size of a spec of dust and can fly around in swarms if not kept under control with vacuuming and filters.  You can view them with a bright flashlight in a very dark room.  I wonder if they have been created in a lab or just a freak of science.  I've become excessively allergic to everything because of the constant bites.  This needs to be seriously looked into to find a way to eradicate them.  Nobody wants to visit my home due to the constant biting they get on their legs.  This is crazy.
Im in Chicago Ill and I moved into a New Condo here Oct 2010. Me and my husband suffer from the No See Um. We have no Pets and no Plants so how we got them I 'll never no. We finally got to see em
using Sticky Fly Catcher.. we hung them in the Office, Bedrooms and Living room and within days using a magnifing Glass you can see the little bugs some were black with wings some were white we also seen the adult that were red. We usr the Listerinein out Bath/ showers to remove them from our skin. the Dollar store brand of listerine is cheaper. We Use Windex on all our appliance and electronic. The No See Umh seem to love the warm behind TV and computers. We wash our clothes and carpet with Kleen-Free. the Best use was the Citronella Candles in our home we closed off bed room and office lit a candle it really work (No i did not get sick). Last we order Citronella Oil put two pots of water on and add the oil to the boiling water it really made a big difference blowing  through the vents in our home we are not totally rid of them but we are getting there.  Hope this Help 12/10/2010
I have been getting bit as well. Going on one year now.  They are little round white flying bugs that look like dust.  You can only see them with the right lighting or sunlight.  Raid does not kill them, I raid bombed plus sprayed all over my house.  I followed them with a flash light at night after I sprayed them.  They fly right through it like nothing happened and keep flying! I turned off the heat in my house, opened all the windows ( It was only 10 degrees F) at night and (20 degrees F) during the day.  I kept every window open for over 30 hours straight.  The thermostat was reading 27F during the day and 19F in the middle of the night.  I slept in my car after I checked the temp inside.  30+ hours later... No difference!  In fact, I think there were more of them!  The ice cold temps have no effect on them just like the raid.  How is that possible?  I am litterally being eaten alive 24 hours a day.  It's so bad,  it makes me feel like commiting suicide because I feel like they will be with me for the rest of my life.  I wont do it, don't worry.  I just feel that way because of this constant misery.  This past summer, I would spray myself with bug spray which helped slightly...I was still getting bit though but,  it irritates my skin after a few applications.  Can someone please let me know what I should do to get rid of these things?  I can't take much more of this.   =(
I battled with these things for a year and a half. I wont get into details other than to say it was nightmarish. I took baths using Dr. Bonners peppermint soap and also used it in my laundry. I threw everything out every 3 months or so. I steam ironed my clothes. I steam cleaned my carpets. Each room 3 times in a row. I bought a shark hand held steam cleaner for the furniture. I covered my mattress with plastic painters drop cloth and packing tape. The biggest help was moth balls. I crushed them into the carpets, put moth crystals into my bed when I wasn't in it. I also used them on the sofa in the ziplock storage bags that I used to keep my clothes in and in my truck. To rid them from my truck I used fleabusters and moth crystals all over the seats floorboard etc. and stayed out of the truck for a month. Moving air disturbs them and makes them slow down on the crawling so I also used fans and a dehumidifier at night. In time they will go away. My prayers are with you.
Thanks,  I will give that a try.  I am willing to try anything at this point.  
I've recently experienced a small reinfestation. Went out and bought my Dr. Bronners peppermint soap, moth balls, Gold Bond maximum strength(blue container) powder and a spray bottle of Ecosmart organic insect killer. Since I attacked right away, I got rid of them fairly quickly. I've read about people using menthol crystals on cup warmers. I have found that anything with menthol/mint works well to kill them. A dehumidifier also works wonders. These are the items I have found that have worked for me after having spent thousands of dollars on a ton of stuff reported to work. These things love humidity and become more active in the evening.They are tiny and hardly visible to the naked eye but they look like tiny white specks and at different stage they can actually be seen as tiny black specks in your bathroom or in your kitchen, especially around the sinks. They usually don't move so you think they're just specks of dirt except if you disturb them, they will actually hop. You can see them on your white sheets. Disturb them with your fingernail and watch them hop. Lastly, I know it's difficult to sleep and you feel like you're losing your mind and you may even have thoughts of suicide, please know that there is an end to this and by all means be very careful about taking any prescription sleepaids. Addictive!!!!
i live in london,UK and iam having this problem for 2 years now,it started exactly in may 2 years ago...in between i moved 4 times and got rid of almost everything and it was a bit under control,I could feel occasional bite at night but no during the day which was very relieving for me.Now it started again,its strange cos is may so is it because is warmer or??? anyway in that 2 years i went on few 2 weeks holiday and still i would feel them anywhere so i started to think iam crazy cos noone else would feel anything even if i slept in the same bed with other people...this winter i went for a month to thailand,i could feel them in plane in my socks then maybe 2-3 nights and after they disseappear,maybe due sleeping in so many beds( backpack travelling) and as well i put all my clothes to wash over there but it was like a miracle,unfortunately they was waiting at me at home. I think they are more kind,cos the one i have they bite but i never had any marks on my body but the problem is i feel them crawling on me in the hair and ears the most,i could listen like cliking sound around my head at night but i never managed to see any of them :( is very frustrating experience i really dont know if i will ever be living without them again
Your sentiments reflect my predicament best. I lost hope.

considering how many 'afflicted ones' exist based on various internet sites should be enough of an impedus for the medical/scientific community to check into this matter of a hellish existence.

I can see them in bright light, almost translucent, long trails and very adaptive and blend into anything, under fingernails, every weave of fabric, electronic air vents on any gadget no matter how small or large.
the live, breed and feed off me. no doubt.
the question is: why? based on the principle that  insects are attracted by other microbes, nematodes, fungi etc, ( same principle as the decomposition premise), is this an abberrant phenomen?
I spent thousands of dollars on gadgets, dehumidifier, oz gen, air purifier, prof fumigator fogger, gz illions in personal arsenal just resulting in transient deter rather than a kill. These things are hardy, hide well because of their translucency and agility and their long appendage surely serves like a fine weaving anchor in anything, anything, skin, body cavity, electronic gadgets, paper, again, ANYTHING.
How can one fight something like this, no one believes you, no hope no help no basic comfort of living anymore. Everything and effort  is geared to battle these things and not getting killed in the process, keeping face of normalcy to the public as not to draw any suspicion ( although hoping that someone would witness finally the same menacing hell you encounter on a daily, minute by minute basis and go to sleep knowing that they are all over you, in you, on you.

the disbelievers call out'crazy' yet stay ten feet away from you ...'just in case '''
it is a doomed live.
I too have experienced this problem and have bites on my face to prove it. Mostly they bite at night and when sleeping. I moved from Texas to Florida and they moved with me. I had carefully washed and bagged and wiped down everything I own. I have been to dermatolgist, I had biopsies done on the bites that prove they are bites, but the doctor can not identify the bug. I had a bug specialist, allergist, read everything I could find on this and have spent my retirement money fumigating, tenting my house and moving. They bite my head and ankles and ears and face more than anything. I've tried every crazy assed thing people recommend. I am going to try buggedout's routine, as I just can't give up. I bought leaf blower/vaccum and went all over my house trying to suck the critters up. I have a room mate who is not bothered but rarely with bites. I have no carpet or drapes or any type of cloth furniture, yet still I suffer. I wish there was an end to this. I have suffered with it for 4 years now.
it has been over 2 years now,i gave up on spending money,i just wash and hoover and i try not to care so much but the situation is worse cos i feel them on me during the days. I noticed poeple around me scratching in the same way( rubbing the same places i feel them,ears,eyes) and i dont care anymore. I checked my liver,thyroid and everything is fine.
It feels like some microscopic flies really. I could listen strange clicking,popping sounds around my ears at night.
It's unbelievable to me that doctors don't know what to look for.  My daughter and I have been suffering with this for 4 months.  Started at one place and is now in the other.  She lived where I worked.  It eventually took over two homes.  Been to 5 doctors and none have a clue!  Started getting rid of upholstered furniture and the number of critters seems to have decreased somewhat.  Still on the search for something to bathe in and kill these critters and will try some of what I've read.
Hi this is buggedout again. I have come to realize in this reinfestation that the reason I was able to get rid of them the first time was really because of the snow where I live. It's summer here now and I've tried a few new things that work wonderfully during this weather. I'd like to share them with you and everybody else. My mattress and pillow are wrapped in heavy plastic. I sprat and wipe down with a mixture of Dr. Bronners peppermint soap, amonia and borax. This works better than the enzymes or anything else I've tried. I wipe this down with paper towels. At first you'll notice a whole lot of black and other colored specks on your paper towels but as time goes on you'll see them diminish greatly. Do this daily, even 2 or 3 times a day at first. Get a 20 qt. canning pot with a rack. I got mine at OSH for $25.00. Boil your clothes, towels n washcloths and sheets everyday for about an hours worth of boiling time. This eliminates all of that steam ironing time and frees your time up for vacuuming, steam cleaning and mopping. For bathing use the same mix of Dr, Bronners peppermint soap, amonia and borax and scrub yourself with sulfer soap and shampoo with Selsun Blue or off name brand of same ingredients. While draining the water out of your bath wash your flip flops in the draining water. Don't be afraid to scrub them with your wash towel as you're going to boil it along with the 2 towels you wil use after your bath/shower. One for the floor as your feet should never touch the floor, and the other towel to dry yourself off with. After your bath take a shower. If you have the option to turn your showerhead to jet stream then do it. If you can remove your showerhead then use it to aim at the portions of your body that give you particular problems. After my shower, I would run cold water on my lower legs and feet, especially the plants of my feet. Before putting my feet in bed I would pull as many remainding bugs off of my feet with packing tape. I only had to this for about 2 weeks and then they sort of quit bugging me after my bath/showers. Except for vacuuming and steam cleaning, do not travel all over your house. take the same path all of the time. I do not sit on my furniture. I sit on 1 dining chair in the same spot all of the time. Ther are things that you absolutely should not do because it triggers their survival of the species mechanism. Many of these things seem to work and feel good initially but then you notice them biting you fiercely. Things like rubbing alcohol, Nail polish remover, vicks, tiger balm, raid and other flea n tick etc. killers. Basically if you notice them biting you fiercely shortly after using them then that's something you ought not be using. I will tell you that I'm absolutely convinced that these things are not mites as most people believe. I am convinced that they are some sort of mutated flea. Fleas do mutate rather easily when bombarded with flea killing chemicals. If you disturb these things, they do jump. There are other observations I have made that convince me of this but too much to write. Because these things are sedentary, I have found that in truth things like Diatomacious earth and flea busters don't really work. The reason is that these things do not crawl around. They sit still until you come near and they jump on you. The crawling sensation that we feel on our skin is not them crawling as I have observed them carefully. What we feel as crawling is actually the smallest of the black bugs digging their way down into our skin. The white ones give us a stinging sensation. The more readily visible black specks ae the ones that give us those major biting sensations. The stinging sensation like a splinter or cactus needle is when the bug has unrolled itself and is standing on edge just like a needle sticking in our skin. I haven't gotten rid of them yet and I'm sure that when the snows come they'll die off but until then I am sleeping bug free and get virtually no bites during the day. One last thing that I do is to wash my arms, hands, legs and feet several times a day. This time when the snow comes, I will open every cupboard, drawer, box, etc. and wash everything down or boil as these things survive the weather when they are enclosed in anything. I hope this helps and please forgive me for the previous misinformation. I thought it was correct until I got reinfested and found that not all of that information was correct. Oh and I spray my car with the Dr Bronners mix everytime I get in it and turn on my air conditioner full blast. I know this will help. My ayers are with you all. God bless.
I belive that we should start talking about our health issues,  diet and other things that may be pertinent to finding out why these things are attracted to us especially. I don't eat sugars or carbs of any sort so it would seem to me that sugars are not the answer. I have (after 20+ years of sobriety) started having a glass of red wine in the evening, just before my bath. I have found that these bugs do not like alcohol. They will stay off of me for a few hours after drinking the red wine. I am currently eliiminating dairies from my diet. No eggs, cheese, milk, yogurt, etc. From my diet. So far no improvement from this. If anyone else has tried anything else, please post so we can try to start eliminating possible causes off of our list. Maybe it's metals in our system. I don't know how to get them out of me without going into some expensive process from a homeopath ot something. Any suggestions out there?
It seems that a lot of us who are affected have allergies to begin with, but in my house only my daughter and myself are affected, and we have a slew of allergies but one common one- dust mites. I don't think these are dust mites at all but out of six of us, only those of us with the dust mite allergy are affected.  We also have a ton of food allergies, which in itself is indicative of parasite infection. My allergies only started within the last five years, too. I also have a compromised immune system and oral antibiotics are not affective, only iv antibiotics work.  A weakened immune system seems common with this. I'm also not convinced the dust things are not some sort of fungus. I'm looking in to tests to check to see if I have a systemic yeast problem, which might explain why I'm so yummy to these things.

Also, mycodex works to control crawling, and raid flea in the purple can works somewhat for flying things. The dust things just need vacuumed. I know, seems impossible. But it helps. I take the brush attachment on my vacuum and go over everything with it. Often.

The best thing I've found for laundry is biokleen detergent and biokleen bleach with vinegar in rinse cycle. It's not perfect, but close. Check your clothes in dryer by turning off lights and shining flashlight inside. If you see floaties and "dust" your detergent isn't working. I use hot water and use the add water button on my front loader. You need lots of water in the wash.

These things aren't gone because the infest everything. You're going to have to attack the house bit by bit with the vacuum first then mycodex. Use the flea spray when they're flying and bothering you. I think the fliers drop eggs everywhere because I'm constantly seeing the white dots all over everything. Vacuum them up as soon as you see them and put a mothball in vacuum bag, as well as tape over opening when you're not
using it.

Let's keep in touch and share info so we can beat these things together.
I don't know if you read my post dated Aug. 2, 2011. I've found that boiling beats any kind of laundry regimen I've tried before. I have very few bugs now but it's the eggs that hatch everyday that give me continuous problems. I'm still only eating chicken, fish, vegetables and some berries and melons. No dairies. I don't have any allergies that I know of. I've also read about certain metal fillings in mouths that may attract these things. These things actually dig themselves into the fibers of your fabrics. If you wear white socks on your carpet, you can see them. I know a lot of people say they don't see anything, but these things are so extremely small. What seems like a tiny speck of dirt or lint is actually a bug. If you slightly push on one of these, let's say on a piece of white paper, you can see them hop. Dirt doesn't hop. These things seem to bite directly upon hatching. I was reading that with fleas, one egg can contain up to 1000 fleas. I know that with washing my hands and feet regularly, I am eliminating a lot of baby bugs that will not be producing new bugs. By boiling, I know that I'm killing a lot of them and I am probably killing a whole lot of eggs too. Laundry alone doesn't do that. I don't like microwaving because I couldn't keep the clothes in long enough to do a thorough enough job. Well if there's anymore information we can share it would be good to hear.
I have never seen anything hop. I'll have to look carefully. I wear white socks all the time, simply to gauge the severity of things.  I don't know if I'm willing to boil things yet. I don't get bit that much anymore. I feel crawling in my socks and shoes and my car is a pain in the butt to clear due to Reinfestation. Ugh, it's my iPad capitalizing things, please ignore it. These are like fleas, as you stated. The only difference is the fliers and lint like things. I truly believe I've got some type of yeast on my skin or something that these things find desirable.  It's probably more than one type of bug attacking me because I'm delicious to them.  Do you see white dots all over the surfaces in your house? I think these things are eggs. Some flying bugs mate in the air and drop eggs while flying. This makes sense to me because those things are everywhere. I vacuum and wipe all day long and they reappear like I've done nothing. Try the mycodex spray and see if you can't control things better. I have a toddler and am limited to where I can spray. Also, I'm using menthol crystals to try to dry them out. The lint is the tough one. Very resistant to anything. I'll let you know how it works after I try it awhile. Some people swear by it.

Also, how often are you bit? Do you have the sores that everyone is talking about? What are your general physical symptoms and what has worked for you topically? Let's compare what we can to avoid buying things we don't need.
I;ll try the mycodex. Where do you buy it? I wrote you a second ago but my computor erased everything so I'll try to remember what I wrote. I actually don't believe it's more than one type of bug. I have those lint like things as well along with the white ones and the black ones. I don't know if they actually fly. I know that they're so small and light that any little movement of air or static electricity cause them to get airborne and travel  from one place to another. I believe that when they lay eggs, just like fleas, the eggs drop off of us onto whatever surface is nearby. I have read that a single flea egg can contain up to a thousand baby fleas. I also belive that this could have something to do with yeast. That's why I'm cutting dairy out of my diet. I've seen some adds on the net that say their products eliminate yeast from the body.  I don't know yet if I'll try any of them but I may if this diet does't help. The white ones bite as well. They seam to give me a burning sensation. I actually believe that they might change in color as they feed on us. I hardly get the black specks but those white ones are the ones that I'm always trying to wash off of my feet and hands. Tonight I was wiping my kitchen counters with some paper towels and I saw a ton of specks. I kept wiping and they just kept comming up. I really freaked me out as they always do. I tried using the menthol crystals in my car for over a month and there wasn't one bit of differenc. I started spraying everything in my car with Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap, amonia and borax, just prior to my getting in it and I turn up the air conditioning on my feet while I'm driving. This makes a huge difference. My bites are like small little welts. Sometimes they are in a circle and sometimes in a straight line and other times they may be just random. I only get from 1 to 3 bites a day nowadays and I don't usually get bit at night at all anymore. After I scratch, those small welts get pretty big and ugly. I used to get bit a lot at night but I also made the connection that it wasn't necessarily because it was night time but rather that after I began to relax is when they began to get active. I read somewhere that they like lactic acid, which is what our muscles produce after excersise or activity.  These baths are very drying to the skin so my daughter bought me some udder cream at Walmart and even though they get a little active after I apply it, the sensation dies down in about a second after having applied it. The drying of my skin in the bath is ok because it helps to dry out the bites but the rest of my skin is in need of desperate moisturizing. I feel depressed and anxious sometimes. I wonder if I'm ever going to have a normal life again. Sometimes it just feels like too much. I'm afraid of visiting friends and they're afraid of me as well. I don't blame them. I feel so alone. When I was living down the hill last summer (where it gets to be over a 100 degrees) I was using Bifen and Nylar. The bugs were dying down but I don't know if it was due to the sweltering heat or to the Nylar. I sprayed some down tonight. I'll report on that as time goes by to see if it helps. My bloodpressure is low for my age. I'm 51 and I have the bloodpressure of a teenager. I don't remember the # just that the nurses always comment on it. I have a slightly lower temperature than normal also. I don't know if this has anything to do with it. Have you noticed that most of the people that get these bugs are generally women of over 40 yrs old? Maybe that might be a key also. Maybe it's estrogen or testosterone. I don't know. If someone else logs on and chimes in we might have better clues. God bless.
A few other things. I wiped my mattress down today with my Dr. Bronners mix and paper towels. I did it about 15 times in a row and each time, I picked up hundreds of specks. It was so distressing. I came upstairs and repeated the proccess on my kitchen counters and the same thing happened. I hope the nylar works. May I ask? How long have u suffered from these demonic things and does it snow where u live?
I have not posted lately and just now catching up with the recent posts in regards to this seemingly illusive plague.

I feel connected and understood for a brief time and then I turn off the PC and I am back in my isolated, hellish existence of a modern leper. No one would guess as in passing by, in my work as a clinical R.N. specialist in contact with so many people, immune-compromised patients, MD's, healthcare staff on a daily basis. My greatest endeavor to keep the effects of my 'bug' remedies at bay, that would be reek and sight of some harsh yet nowadays herbal agents in my despair of keeping these things off me during clinical procedures.
Ironically, the most intense smelling and unsightly remedies are so far the most effective ones, at least for a while. I stopped speaking in terms of 'killing' them, I can only hope for deter, just like I hope for making it through another night without being fully consumed by these things. Do they slowly decompose within, mistaken me for a corpse, Am a dealing with a mutant perhaps GMO produced insect.

Try to explain this to the vast medical community and they pour the antipsychotics so fast down your throat you will truly end up as a psychic zombie as well and finally give in to these critters. ( similar already happen, I was in this RX induced lull and decided to be normal again and moved into a CARPETED two story loft apartment and since then bug explosion galore and I thought I had it bad before that.

So, I now limit my stinky remedy approach to my off day in my seclusion and hope the neighbors do not catch a whiff in this urban dwelling. I currently bath in dead sea salt, it is good for the skin as well. I have moisture issue and may pursue the utter balm (sulfa) again for during the day time, stains my clothing. Speaking of which, the better quality sports/high tech fabrique is still the best. I invested in an industrial strength vapor steam cleaner with a 200 'F output. I do DMSO, yeap it reeks but helps. My mouth is better, when I injected a mixture of salt and baking powder up into my nasal/sinus cavity I get the bugs on long strings with a bubble sac hanging at the end, no it is not the usual mucus, this and several string is so strong and long as a hair, it will not break off and if I had medical support I could send it in for analysis via PCR at least. That same long 'hairy' string I see attached to my 'lint' like bugs hovering, jumping all around me at any given time, sometimes that long string is single, sometimes it is more meshlike, I noticed the pop up in pairs, sometimes smaller, sometimes larger, mostly discernable in daylight or best in confined places such as the car.
I digest them, they dive into anything I eat (except anything with garlic, cayenne pepper ). I inhale them, I cough them up and my ribcage(pleurals) are aching at various sites, the phegm is 'life' when I cough. They assimilate into my skin, I feel them 'alive', everywhere, I mean everywhere, a stimulus from above creates a stirring at another end of my body. they are so agile and adaptive that they fit right into the folds of my cuticles, of course fingernail cleaning is a must. I also noticed a cocooning, a waxen consistency of my skin. the hottest blowdryer,( preferred drying to washing towels all the time) will not dry certain areas of my skin, it simply stays wet, as matter of fact it gets wetter, I finally tested the area and I felt a layer of wax like consistency.

Now, this will get me committed for sure but I investigated over and over again because I doubted: my otherwise shiny and sealed concreate floor in my high tech condo has areas of 'gummy' gooey stuff and no matter what I do or treat with it will not go away

I am apologizing for this long post, but I am in despair not sure how long I can keep this up.
I do not seek treatment anymore, just someone to believe me, give me the shadow of a doubt, think outside of the box of mutant possibility. I need optical enhancements, scanning electronic microscopy for example.

I wish for banding together outside cyberspace and present to the scientific communities.

I believe you. You're not crazy. When I was first infested, it was so horrific that when I went to all these doctors etc. They told me I was crazy. Ultimately they had me commited and put me on all kinds of antipsychotics etc. These meds compromised my health but never once did they get rid of these crazy, demonic bugs. It was hell to get off of these meds, but with the Lords help and lots of time, I was able to finally do it. I was doing my taxes and pulled out an old box of papers and apparently, there were still bugs in the box so now I've become reinfested. I've been considering getting one of those dry vapor steam cleaners. I've done a lot of research on them but at this time I can not afford one. I'm trying to save money to get one. Would you please share how it's working out for you? I'd like to hear of your progress. I've often wished that we could band together outside of the internet, but I understand the danger in that. I'd hate to make someone worse or have them make me worse. I don't know how we could get the attention of the people in any industry that might be able to help us except to join the morgellons group, which I did a couple of years ago. I don't have fibers in my body but I do find some lint like bugs on my skin. I don't believe that all of these manifestations are more than one bug but rather that, as freakish as it may sound, these things adapt very easily to anything we throw at them so they manifest themselves in many different forms. My prayers are with you. Oh, have you tried having a glass of red wine at night prior to your bath and going to bed? This helps me a lot.
I have the same problem, they seem like army reserve. One kind of bug leaves and another kind of bug is promptly there to take its place.

I also have spent thousands of dollars on dehumidifiers(2) and 5 mini dehumidifiers 6"x6" for the small area in the kitchen, the pantry where I keep my washer and dryer, one for the bathroom and one each for each closet.

I also bought 3 air filters, one for living room, one for dining room and bedroom.  Use my portable air conditioner in the bedroom,dusted all my floors with Diatomaceous Earth and made barriers of DE around my doors (I live in a one bedroom apartment). with Diatomaceous Earth.  Google it, you will be amazed.
Cheap  too, about $7 for a medium container.

Bought a sanitizer wand that kills flea and mite eggs, bacteria, etc.
Bought a leather chesterfield set (bugs cannot enter leather), but I think that I did the most important thing of all, I bought a microscope with a built in camera that you can slides of these bugs, and I will take it  to
my doctor and see what he says then.

I expect the microscope any day by courier. A little expensive, I paid about $150 for microscope with built in camera.  I am telling you, I sure think it is a valuable tool to have at any price.  No one questions you when you have the picture/slide of the bugs invading my home.l

I also bought a protector mattress enclosure for my mattress and box spring.  I have not put my new sheets on yet as I am waiting for these terrorists to leave my residence!  Also, the mattress proctector enclosure is a real nice material that is bug proof.  It is so easy each day to just wipe it down with a damp cloth. I also bought pillow protectors for all household pillows.
I think I have the same bugs biting me, I cannot see them but I get the same sensation you described.  Thank you for the suggestion, I will try it.
Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Thank you for keeping us up to date with this invisible  bug problem.  These bugs are not exactly invisible, except only to the naked eye.  I have caught several of then with alcohol wipes when I swatted at them crawling on me.  They appear as a little speck on the alcohol wipe which I put in a clear plastic ziplock bag then view it with a little miscroscope which I got at Radio Shack. I have had this problem now since the last weekend of July this year when I came home after 4 days on my beach vacation.

At first I thought it was fleas and tried everything to get rid of them to no avail.  But I do work two jobs and not home enough to keep up with the cleaning and these bugs are persistent.  I have not had a decent night's sleep in my home since then and went to a hotel for 3 nights and on the third night I noticed they were in the hotel sheets as well.  In my effort to capture whatever it was that was biting me, I have gotten what seemed like eggs and appear as an ameoba looking specimen under the miscrope.  On the alcohol pad they look like a speck, then under the miscroscope they look transparent jell, yellowish pinkish and some with little red lines through them and extending out like tenacles.  It's kind of scary looking.  I thought that might be the eggs stage to the larvae stage and puppa stage, also at times appear like a little piece of hair, but under the miscrope you can see that instead or orval it appears long and pinkish, reddish.  

In an effort to get some sleep, I zipped my matress in vinyl mattress cover and placed petroleum jell all around it to stop them from crawling up onto the bed with me, well in doing so, I found two little dots on the bed, a little bigger than the specks I had been catching and put these in a zip lock bag with alcohol and when I placed it under the miscroscope I noticed the same kind of insect, this time it was like a rolled up bunch of hair, only it was not hair and it was the same insect covered with what seemed like hair, but more like covered with thousands of tennacles and it appeared purplish/ blueish, scared the life out of me.  I found and other two on the bathroom curtain and put those in with the other two.  They look like a flea covered with hair/tennacles all over it's body but you can still see the outline of a body and a smaller curved head/mouth.  Don't know it I'm describing it clear enough, but I called the county and brought all my samples in to them to examine.  I wish I could get a picture from my little miscrope to show, but I'm not able to do so, hopefully the county agricultural place can come up with a picture of this bug.  I'd like to place the picture so that everyone can see what's been plagueing us.
I am happy to have found this site and sad all at the same time. I too have been dealing with this now for about 3 months and can't get any relief or any help. I moved from one place to another and brought them with me and they are also present in my car. Orkin exterminated for fleas only to find out it wasn't fleas, then they looked for bedbugs ( I have no furniture but needed relief) and still nothing. They left sticky traps which produced nothing. Whatever it is is attracted to human beings so glue is not as appealing. I am disgusted at the way I have been treated and told it was in my head so I am suffering but don't know where to turn for help. My experience: Dermatologist- we are medically trained professionals to deal with issues and diseases of the skin, I can not diagnose a bug bite as I won't know a wasp sting from a bee sting, Pest Control- we can not treat what we can not see, get the bug, we will identify and treat, Board of Health- we can't do much for you, entomologist- well that doesn't sound like typical behavior of any insect I have ever heard of, in my experience it always turns out to be a psychiatric disorder. I am so disgusted and TIRED thsi is not a normal way to liev. Everyday I am washing and vaccuming my home and my car and still being bitten. I have bites and scars to prove it so its not in my head. I wish someone could help.
I feel for you !
I am 5 years deep into this nightmare of an existence. Too tired to tell of all the moving, tossing out perfectly fine furniture and clothing, the constant cleaning, sanitizing body and environment, the humiliation from the medical and entomology community. I do think 'suicide' at times. Because the any quality of life is gone and hard to imagine for anyone not experiencing this agony. How can one fight anything so indestuctable and something that is in everything, every pore and cavity of your body. Every piece of textile, paper, electronics, I stop eating at times, just because I can no longer stand they presence of these things hovering in my cup or in my plate. It took me a couple of years to take it serious and to realize they are here to stay, with me to be exact. They live, breed and feed of me, period. They are clearly host specific for whatever reason.
The reason why no one can see them (at first) is that they are so small and quick and airborne as well, the blend right into the environment, skin, hair etc and of course disapear into the cavities. I do have images via a professional digital, UV, fluorescent microscope. They do not look like a typical bug, more like fibers or clusters under the skin.
I believe with microsopic surveillance camera, one would capture them as an image. I believe if one can get detailed images of snowflake for example, one can demonstrate the structure of these things. I would pay for someone to provide this service for me. I am only interested in providing evidence vs just treatment or capturing a true live specimen(which is impossible, except in my body fluid, salive, sputum etc (really!)
Also, if someone lingers long enough STILL one would notice them too. I did not 'see' them at first either, I rather felt them first for while. Now, there are gzillions, even after horrendous battles and ammunition, gadgets, dollars by the thousands. I feel infested and my health is failing.
Please let us band together to find support or at least someone in the scientific community that gives us the benefit of doubt.
I am so sorry you are suffering so much.  I know how you feel, I contracted this june 2001.. YES! ten years of HELL on earth.  I have moved 3 times, almost erradicated them then started a new job and BANG, they  are back to square one.. I cry every night, I no longer sleep in my bed (a new bed), I have been sleeping on my recliner and now it is infected.. no where in my house is safe or at work.  I too want to just die!
I forgot to mention that I had surgery two years ago, while in the hospital I had iv antibiotics which while I was on them I did NOT have a problem with these mites or whatever they are.  My opinion is that they CAN be eradicated with ANTIBIOTIC treatment.
Thank you tanee58
I sleep on my big glass table in my kitchen, because it is high up from the floor and they still jump up unto me.   I notice that when I go to church and the priest pass around with the insence smoke, they all seems to just go away and for the rest of mass I dont feel them anymore so I'm thinking if you can get frankensence and myrhh to buy and burn that in your house it will drive them out.  also another  thing I use is boil up a big pot of hot water with vinegar and garlic, then I add moth crystals to it.  I use this to steam clean the carpet.  I figure this will dry them out, because they are gell like and alcohol kills them on contact also does windex.  I wash my hair with shampoo and add a little vinegar to the shampoo then soak it for about 5 minutes before washing it out.  I also put some vinegar in the liquid bath soap and wash my body with it.  Good luck with this bug problem.  I have seen these bugs under a microscope and they are transparent except when they bite and you can see the little blood lines going through their body.  They seem to go from very tiny egg-like crystal specks that gets into and  on everything, they also like moist warm areas, as their body grows, they spread out and begin feeding on blood and the blood lines starts to form in their body, when I look into the microscope, they have one to several red streeks going through their gell like body, and as they grow and bite, the lines become more and more till they starts shaping like a flee with the smaller head curving downwards, however they are not like the regular flea, because their bodies are fully covered with the reddish purplish lines and it looks like a flea with it's body covered with reddish/purplish hair that stretch out and around it's body, at this stage it still looks like a fuzzy pepper grain to the naked eye. I think it's at the nimph stage that they are more arrogant and intolerable.  They do like warm moist areas and are easily killed with alcohol.  I used alcohol to wipe down the bathroom including the bathroom floor and was free from the constant swarming around my feet and the nipping.  A dehumidifier will help also, anything that will ilimate moisture and keep the place cool and dry.  Think clean, cool and dry, they hate that and will keep away.  I get them out of my car by vacuuming it every night when I get home and spraying windex in the car which leaves my car a perfect place for taking long naps without them bothering me.  It's also good to take a shower just before you are ready to leave the house, the less of them you take with you.  I'm hoping to get rid of the comple bunch of them pretty soon.  Good luck to you.
I to have been infected, by these bugs for ten years or more, I feel all of your pain and I to think death is the only way out. They showed up around september this year and I been in the house every since. I eat them also, they gets into my hair too. No matter what I do I can't get rid of them. I cleaned my carpet and they gotten worse.  Thanks everyone for the tips. My doctor think I'm  crazy to.
please email me at ***@****. I've set this email up just for you
When I was so severely infested, my daughter took tons of samples to the agricultural society here in the county and they confirmed that indeed these were bugs but were unable to identify them. I hope you have better luck.
I tried to send you my contact info but this site would not let me. If you can figure out a way that we can communicate together off of this post please let me know. This is imperative as I would like to help you in my home this winter before these things come back in the summer.
I am so distressed about your situations. Again, I am here and it's winter and these bugs have died away again. They will probably return in the summer. I plan to leave this house and replace all of the flooring throughout this house in order to sell it. I plead for all of you to do what is necessary to save as much money as you can and get disability benefits, if at all possible, and take time off work and rent a place in the snow during winter and then move back to your area, but not to your same homes. Get rid of everything that you own so you don't carry them around with you. I pray all the best for all of you. This may be the only way for some of you who live in humid areas to get rid of these things.
Hi!  I have been having the same problem.  I feel bites like mosquito bites, it tends to infest my upholstered furniture and I feel crawling and itching.  I notice little white crusts and what look otherwise like grains of salt on the sheets or furniture after feeling a bite.  I have used Phantom insecticide, it kills them for about a month in upholstery (I think that it is not permanent because it does not reach down into the upholstery.)  It completely kills them off the carpets and similar surfaces.  
It's an all out war for me too Irish.   i'm so sick of it.....sometimes i'm in a mode of "research" where i can separate myself from "it" for the sake of research and war.  other times, i just break down and truly feel like leaving my family , children, home, and just going to a hotel......doing nothing but studying the hell out of this crap, or simply ending it all.  i  can't bear the thought that maybe myt 15 month old lil one might be suffering from this too when he breaks out in a cry once in a while out of nowhere.  i look at him and cry...just knowing that i brought such a beautiful lil one into this horrible world....its not fair that their life must start out with something like this around.....not to mention,,,,,,he stares at things...places.....spots....out of nowhere....with such intentful and suspicious glare.....sees something.   as crazy as it sounds....i know my child sees something i cannot.
talk of suicide????   wow, this is NOT ME.  and i will not ever..not to worry.  i do not condone suicide nor ever would i have thought i would think it,.   but this is simply not living.   other times i feel cursed....i have family from south carolina .....inlaws.....very much into voodoo.  they hate me.   i truly felt it was them for a while as my hair seems to be the most affected , and those idiots love to play around with others' hair.  but lately; from just watching my outdoor environment at night and reading others comments about the oddities existing outdoors....i'm convinced its biowarfare or gosh....i've even thought outlandish thoughts of maybe alien crap.   thats the thing.....i simply cannot fathom no matter what .....what this could be and can't help think from its symptoms....its capabilities, MORPHabilities....that its not manmade by something..someone.   i just want f'ing answers....so sick of it.   so sorry to hear others are right where i am.  
also....i know that there is something quite odd .....lurks at night mostly...outside...and inside unfortunately...but something is connected to this whole thing that exists mostly in treesl......oak and pine....definitely evergreen and pine ( i live in a subdivisiojn with nothing but oaks, pines, maples,......creeek right in front of my home....i mean wow i asked for it huh).    also, the private corp that owns this place i live in is testing and measuring something in the sewage and manholes constantly.....definitely odd....just thought i'd mention in case any others have anything to offer regarding this last tidbit of info.
Thank you !

I spent thousands of dollars of foggers, ozone genrators, de humidifiers with the high electricty bills, you name it I tried it ALL, I have been to all the other forums, followed protocls to no end. I moved four times, slept in car, commited myself to the psych ward just to get some rest, of course now I am branded for sure and no one will believe me anymore.

My patients notice my tiny things at times, however, not able to make the connection of the source, they notiice because I spent about two to three hours in place with them. That is the key: if someone would just hang out with me long enough they would notice them too, impossible in passing by, in my environment they are by the gzillions, they hide in the tiniest nook and cranny, remember, if they fit snug into my nailbed and under my fingernail,  because of their translucency and color and their speed, then they will escape any other assault of sprays, fogs, etc. the only thing I can think of is CO2 gasing, then it must be all complete of a treatment, becausse if you miss one , it will start all over.
In addition here is the clincher after five years of hell: I know, even if I would be able to get rid of them in my environment, they would emerge from ME, yes my body, they are nicely embedded into every orifice and pore of my skin, from my scalp to my toes.
All my efforts result at best in a deter, period.
No one in the scientific community anywhere to be found to even give me the benefit of a doubt and truly listen to me and then sit still , no major exam required, nothing. I can sccratch the tip of my nose and they come jumping out, I scratch the dark spot they leave behind on my skin and they jump up.
I probably kill myself from all the attempts of getting rid of these things before they leave for good, those things include heavy duty Medicine as I approach the cause for their attraction: certain bacteria, fungus, nematode.

If nothing else, just imagine the constant visual of their activity around you would be enough to drive you over the edge , that in itself alone is hard for anyone not suffering from this to imagine.
I do sometimes, zone out and simply imagine all is fine, just to catch a breath and feel 'normal' with a tiniest sense of the most basic comfort.
A towel to use, a bed, no endless cleaning, sanitizing, etc., prepping for bed, I am tired of detailing this horror of what has become my life.
I am reading in Revelation chapter 9:--3-12, I don't know but I wonder. Please read this chapter and verses. about the Locusts come from the smoke and the Scorpions sting, I know whatever I spray to kill these things, They come right back and sting me with the same stuff I tried to kill them with. Could these things be coming from the fifth angel in Revelation?, I do believe we are living in the last days.
WHERE CAN I  BUY THIS PHANTOM  INSECTICIDE ?
take a long hot bath in bleach , bubble bath and soak your head under water.  I FOUND BEST RELIEF WITH THIS.  Peppermint Listerene, Wintergreen alcohol, medicated powder. metholatum, and Sulfur 8 scalp ointment work well.  Spiders that were always in the apt. started getting aggressive and biting.  Webs are everywhere, out of control.  Yes, paper always has dust/webs on them.  I'm getting rid of things but it's hard as I have Fibromyalgia.  Started a Liver Detox and a parasite Cleanse.  I drink Detox Teas daily now made by Yogi or Traditional Medicinals Teas.

It started after I bought LUSH bar shampoos and got the itching, then sores. weeping wounds.  Eventually only FungiCure healed the sticky wounds on my scalp.  The biting, stinging, popping, came later on with the warm weather.  I thought it was bird lice or mites.  Bleach is a wonderful thing.  It makes my skin smoother because it exfoliates the dead layer.  Maybe it is a form of Dust Mite since they love human skin.  I know the spiders love them!
I know we are in the last chapters of humanity and this has got to be a plague of sorts.  Humanity has direct responsiblilty for plagues by messing with nature and the balance of life as well as not believing God is supreme.

I've prayed about it many times and have gotten the insight into the older remedies like bleach, vinegar, menthol, camphor, sulphur, euculyptus, and others.  Saline wash for the nasal cavity is essential.
I have been battling this for  a year this past June!  I have thought about sucide, I may as well, I am slowly killing myself with all the products I have been using.  We have moved 3 times... nothing really helps, I have taken them to work and infected everyone there, I feel so horrible.  My car is infected!  I no longer sleep in my bed as it is too hard to clean the area.. even with matteress covers they come, every day they come!
correction:  I HAVE BEEN BATTLING THIS FOR 10 YEARS
I'm so sorry. Your story sounds a lot like mine. I was also institutionalized both in a mental health facility and in a recovery center. My life has been a nightmare since spring 2009. I'm now on disability retirement and soc. sec disability. I also thought of suicide. That's what got me into the mental institution. I actually spent 2 winters in the snow before I got rid of them the first time. Unfortunately, these things stick to everything, including my income tax receipts, which is what got me reinfested. Please don't giveup. I'm assuming that since your nickname is Baysparkle that you must live in the Bay Area. Both times I got these things, and in truth it's probably been more like 5 times, it's all been associated with the Bay Area somehow. These last 2 times were the only times I have realized how severe and dangerous these things are. The story's too long to tell. If there's anyway to trade car in and transfer jobs to snowy area. Don't take anything with you. I mean nothing. Maybe you will find releif. There's also Dr. Amin in Arizona who I am planning to see as I do not want to do this anymore. I wish you all the best. Too you and everybodyelse who's sufferring this intolerable nightmare.
I forgot to ask how the dry vapor steam cleaner is working. Please let me know. Thanks.
I too slept in my truck for about a month. My bills have also skyrocketed and also all of the suggestions that led nowhere to the tune of thousands of dollars. Some of the stuff I tried, actully made a major impact, but only during the snowy weather. That's why I think that the cold weather weakens them to the point that many of those suggestions might work better during this type of weather. I keep thinking that we should all get together, at least on the internet and try to write a book to bring about more attention to this problem. If many of us could write something of our story and compile it. Idk. I just keep hoping something will help.
yes, lets keep a journal, if not we are falling throught the cracks which already happens, we are thought of as nuts. I admire people passing me , enjoying their freedom, their nice cozy sweaters, their care free basic and elaborate comfort. I do not wish for material things anymore, just peace without these things constantly hovering around me, living and breeding and feeding of me. I did not take it serious the first two years and focused on environment, however, they go wherever I go, hotel, work, anywhere, they hide and blend in so extremily well. Yes, I live in SF, baymk at live *******.  I pay someone to spend time with me, as witnessing is my prime concern to go for help, otherwise I am simply dismissed as delusional etc. , I must admit, I would raise a brow or two if someone told me this story five years ago. I might consider again Dr. Amin in Arizona, also Dr.Staninger in LA.
About the vapor steam cleaner, it is not as dry as have hoped, however, it gets really hot and these things hate it plus I am able to cut down on chemicals.
Ive had these bites and rashes for a year now. Recently I went and bought plants that did the trick. I always felt like bugs were flying around me and people would itch when I was around them go buy some plants it works
Thank you for responding. I will start keeping a journal. There's got to be a way for us to keep in contact and trade notes outside of this site. Idk how to do that. I'm not extremely computor literate. I read on the internet that when you do that dry vapor that in order to kill flea eggs, for example, you must move the wand as slow as a half inch per second. Is that what your instructions say too? I'm hoping that it helps make an impact as I know that other things only help to varying degrees. I know from personal experience that antibiotics do work except that the problem is once you're done with them and if you're still exposed to the same enviroment then you'll just get reinfested again. I'm glad that you at least have someone with you. This is so horrific that I can't imagine not having someone around to witness that we're not crazy. You're right. I would never have imagined or believed anyone had they have told me about this in the past. Let's keep each other posted.
Could you tell us what kind of plants. I have had plants throughout this whole ordeal and there hasn't been any change. Also could you tell us if it snows where you live? Are you completely done with these things now or are they just dying down now? Any info you could give would be greatly appreciated.
I had the same issue, i threw out all my clothes, and bought a whole new wardrobe. But i forgot to throw out one pants and a year later i wore them and these irratating microscopic creatures returned. I was mad because I didnt have the money or the means to see a doctor or an extrerminator. But i eventually found a really cheap and immediate resolution that cost under twenty dollars and it works emidiatly. Buy three small hot peppers and cook them in your dinner perferrably something with a stew or sauce. Cook untile pepper have become mushy and the hot spice is well between your food. Eat a whole lot of your spicy dinner even when it burns your chest and you cant take it anymore keep eating its all for a good cause. They hate the spicyness and when they do bite you they die because it is too hot for them and the spice excrimate itself in your pores once it is in your bloodstream. Kepp eating spicy dinners for a week to completly be sure to rid them off your skin. I did this and withing an hour the itching had completly stop by 90 percent. And by bedtime 100%. Then take your clothes and completly drench them in rubbing alcohol wich you can find at your local dollar store. The alcohol kills them too instantly. Also drench your bed in alcohol and do this repeatidly for about three days. After the three days wash your clothes  in hot water with tuns of soap to completly wash out the dead microscopic mites. Preferrably wash your clothes more than once. And in a week you will be cured. Im proof because it has happened to me and I have done soo.

Good luck everyone. It will all get better.!
baymk live *******
I have just recently had this same problem. At first i thought it might be fleas but we bombed the house, then sprayed it with bug killer, and had an exterminator come spray. The thing is I am the only one getting bitten. It started out with just itching in my hair which I though was just a dry scalp now within the last week I feel these bugs all over my skin. Its like a constant little stinging bite. My husband hasn't felt anything or got bitten but you can literally see bug bites all over my body. I haven't seen the bug I just feel it crawling. I have washed every peice of clothing in the house and obsessivley cleaned but I can't get rid of this. I have a three year old and a one year old i haven't noticed any bites on them or haven't seen them itching. But i just don't know what to do. I live in the Ohio are so it should be snowing soon maybe that will help.
They will die down during snow season if you're not so extremely infested. The other thing is that they will come back when the weather starts warming up again because the eggs seem to be almost impossible to kill. We should try a compination punch and do what lala936 says during the winter. I don't know if after we stop eating hot peppers weather they'll come back or not. I'm going to give it a try.
bugedout,
My name is Shelia i live in Texas, and im suffering. Im giving up i feel like dying. Noone believe me. There in my hair, on my body, on my private area,  eyes, ears,and in my nose my appearance is changing i look darker in the face. One day at work i scrached my face and the black specks were all under my nails, can you believe that so many bugs living in or on my face its making me look darker. Im dying or something. Ive tried so many things, hursh things trying to get rid of them i may have hurt myself. Im getting sick. Im tired all the time, weak. So weak after hiding it from work i drove myself to the ER. My hemoglobin was 4. I received 4 units of blood and they gave me some cream to put on me to kill whatever was itching me. It calm them down for a day, and then they came back on a mission to take me down. No one believe me. Some one HELP ME!!!  If i lose this website and cant find it again im at ***@****.  Someone please HELP ME!!!!
I have been dealing with this for about three years now. I went through all the attempts to fight back. I doubted myself at first, then I got angry, and now I am working on dealing internally. Chemicals like Windex and Listerine do very little, pesticides do nothing at all. The mindset of fighting leads to hyper-vigilance and poor quality of life. It is good to keep things clean, get rid of old papers, and so on. The times I was bothered the least were when I went on an all raw food, all alkalizing diet. Every solution mitigates the problem. Nothing solves it. End of story.

Based on the profile of this problem, I feel it is almost certainly a bio weapon:

- It works wonders to destabilize people, robbing them of sleep and of peace of mind, keeping them in a hyper-vigilant state.

- It breeds abundantly without a human host, and yet has a voracious appetite for humans, coming quickly out of hiding to attack.

- It’s appearance can be clearly related to specific places and times, so this is very unlikely to be anything imagined. Seams of clothes, dusty places, old papers are rife. Evening seems to be their morning, when they are the most hungry. I actually found that yoga, meditation, and massage places seem to have been hit first, along with expensive “designy” business hotels. It tells you something about who is being targeted - people with a preference for peace of mind and thoughtful beauty! I have been traveling in Thailand, India, and Bali for the part of the past year, and clearly the places most frequented by Americans seem to be the hardest hit.

- The practice of blaming the victim, saying “you must be delusional,” makes it a perfect weapon for defeating human spirit: you can’t escape the incessant biting, you get no refuge in human understanding.

- Yet it is too small to be seen easily. If it can be seen, it is indistinguishable from dust, except that dust moves chaotically, and these can be seen to move purposely to land on skin. If you brush the skin with a finger, and use raking light with a dark background, you will see many particles of dust and skin move randomly, and one or two will make an evasive loop, landing on the same spot. I had to see a biting moth do this same maneuver before spotting it with this dust-sized attacker.

- It could be a genetically modified Neelidae springtail, which was used as a bio weapon in WWII for its ability to cause suicidal depression. It may have been enhanced for smaller size, faster breeding, more painful bite. Unfortunately for all of us on this planet, some people have been showing up everyday to some really mean-spirited work.

- This breeds so fast and attacks in such numbers, we have to consider the possibility that it is some hybrid organism never before known on earth. For example, it could be a flagellate bacterium that can swim in air for all we know. We don’t have to know what it is to continue to profile where, when, and how it attacks.

Beware “Kathy” of the false hopes
The thing about the internet is there is no way to know who is posting what. Based on what I now believe, I think that angry sounding jerks are likely to be real people, but super friendly and helpful people with names like “Kathy” who build up false hope of winning through fighting back are probably related to the people who designed this pestilence. Beware false hopes.

Eventually, you will have to admit that struggling will always fail. They may leave you alone a little while, but they come back. No matter how you clean, they breed faster. The key here is to let go of fighting the enemy, and focus on something positive you want to do with your time on earth.

There is a lot of movement right now pushing people to be angry at an elitist enemy. This is basically telling one human to hate another, but I think the scope of our problem is so big that it is really time to consider that we are being attacked by some non-human intelligence. I would have called that crazy a few years ago, but something about the torture has opened my mind and heart to a greater realm of possibilities.

Transform suffering into enlightenment
Suffering may be bad for your body, but it can be good for your soul. Transform suffering by letting go of the impulse to fight, to be angry at a perceived enemy.

Either way, the key to transforming suffering into polishing of the soul is to let go of blame and negative emotions. This plague of tiny terrors is also great force toward enlightenment. The potential is there.

We could hate forever, but this could even tire out our will to fight. In letting go of fighting these bugs, we can see it is possible to let go of the whole desire to fight anyone. We can let go of possessions and the desire to protect them, after we lose so much stuff to infestation. Let go of attachments, focus on what brings real joy. Love, friendship, appreciating beauty... whatever works.

Esoteric Tantric Buddhism teaches this. I don’t want to associate the lesson with any religion, just to say, there is a long tradition, dating back thousands of years, that says that we can use our suffering to make ourselves better people. I would encourage everyone to try to find some way to do this. For me it goes one needle sting to the next. I have started practicing Tonglen in meditation - absorbing the hunger of my attacker on the inhale, radiating out love on the exhale, and offering my body up to feed all hungry spirits. It sounds crazy, and yet it brings emotional relief.

Whatever these things are, the infestation and bites are not fatal, so it is safe to relax and be bitten. And safe to clean everything with baking soda, vinegar, and borax.
in fascination I have read your post. I may re-read it over again, I suspected similar notion that you have mention in regards to the nature of what 'we are dealing  with'.
I also believe, this will reach a critical point of mass involvement, to the point, where the scientific communitty will no longer be able to lablel massess as delusional. ( I get mass hysteria for our postings on most sites,from the moderators).
When I went to the 'shrink' stage, two years ago when I thought is was bad and I just wanna to get some rest and attention, I was told by one of the psych " just do nothing and have so many that others will notice'
well, I am about there, these things are multiplied and more viscious then ever, more and more of my patients comment after my about two hour bedside procedure one on one with them, ' look here, where is this gnat comming from', they call it gnat, one of the pt called it 'fly'.....
Tempted, to blow the whole thing to kingdom come, I want to come out and say, well , I am the keeper of these things, or the host, they been with me for a hellish 5 years and no one believes me and declare me nuts. I would come out my life would be ruined, no more work, money to fight this or feel somewhat worthwile. Or would they pursue my claim since the patient(s) would be my final witness.
I can describe these things I see in bright light, they travel in pair, their is a web of sort attached to them, my saliva, phegm and most likely all my waste products are a work of their product, a tough cocoon like string, I captured one my iphone cam, I t was so strong I could hold it for over 6 minutes and it stretched over 17 inches, the length of my lap  top screen, rope like, then when i placed in a bio hazard plastic bag it dissolved into a gel form...., there is a center and will consider sending it in for DNA testing.

Please someone connect with me in real life, visit my hellish existence, lets hhelp each other survive, erradicate hopefully and most of all go on a quest to convince the scientific community that this is REAL !
No this things are not fatal and biting would be something to bear, even pain, itching etc., however, to realize the fact, that the live, feed and yes breed IN ME, that is mind boggling, that as to my knowledge only possible in a state of decomposition, right ?

I ingest, inhale and assimilate them into my skin, every body orifice.
Nothing, kills them, at best deter for a moment that is all. Trust me, I tried it ALL !
If someone would only hang out with me long enough, they would notice them too, just like my patients, because the nature of my work that I perform a procedure for them, leaving me alone with this one patient for over two hours. My things clearly venture out to test other invitable hosts, yet, the question is: why is there not an epidemic , that we know of >
Why are they so host specific/dependent. If anyone would blame me, I would point my malpractice finger at fine institutions such as Stanford, UCSF and other arrogant MD offices, that sneered at me, ridiculed me and simply did not want to hear any of my crazy stuff.
If someone would have told me such a story five years ago, I would have raised a few eyebrows myself , but it is real and sheer hell, quality of life gone most likely forever.
Hi Vanessa,  I have been to four dermatologists who are clueless as to what the cause is.  I have read some material and found something that indicated a viral infection as the cause.  Is this something that will remain in your body forever and surface at stressful times or when the immune system is suppressed? What was his recommendation to you other than Benadryl?  Thanks.
Please, I'm so sorry. I'm up in the Sierra mountains and am no longer suffering, at least 4 the winter. They will very likely come back during the summer, but it's a start. Is there any way that you can move up to the snow for the winter and go back 2 a different place 2 live?
For the time being, Please try taking a bath in borax, amonia and Dr. Bronners peppermint soap. Shampoo with something like denorex or something that has sulfur in it. Try boiling your clothes or steam ironing them. Do this also for sheets and towels. Don't let you feet ever come in contact with the floor. Vacuum incessantly. This is not a cure, but it helps a lot. Wash clothes in same and dry for about 2 hours. I hope this helps. My best wishes for u and all others suffering. Please don't give up.
This is the reason for senate bill 1867,FEMA camps and Obama care.Has anyone tried a zapper and does the steamer work?How about Tumeric,clove or raw garlic.Nothing works because reinfection is on a daily basis,
These things attack the kidneys as well as the brain and spine.The perps read these posts daily and feed off pain.
I just had to register here to join this group because I've been experiencing this too. Its a bizarre situation and comforting to know I'm not alone. As I write this during my own personal scratchfest I feel compelled to thank Baysparkle for the sprinkle of humor on this misery.
I was randomly surfing the internet and found this. I wish good luck for those of you that are fighting these..... "fiends". I would definitely recommend that you collect some samples of these fiends and send them to a lab for analysis.Trying to "trap" them in a controlled environemnt where you can conduct experiences with the products you are trying to use on yourself and on your house should also be the best way to study them, i mean, they are everywhere aren't they? Use that for your advantage they are some stupid pre-programmed bugs that only wish to feast on you. Show them who is the boss, if you spent so much cash on  a cure, you might as well spend alot of time studying them like a scientist in a lab would.
Once again my hopes are with you.
great advise, thanks
Thank you for your most profound posting
Halting my suicidal thouoghts for a spell.
Hi Vanessa,

I too am a RN and am experiencing the exact same symptoms as you.  I read your post as I read many others but none were an exact match up of my story like yours.  I was wondering if you have found anything to erradicate these irritating creatures or do you have any idea what this sticky substance is that I find on the floor and door of my dryer?  Do you also find that it has a pungent odor?  Thanks for your suggestions.   Teresa
what is this bug if you dont mind telling me??????
Really! you are asking me ? I thought you got if figured out, an i think you diid! These thingks can not be conquered, and meant to be that way. period/
sorry, I got confused with the posting. Of course they were not addressed to me. thanks
http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/micromyiasis.htm
We just started getting "bitten" by something weird about a week ago.  We live in south Florida.  My kids came in with unbearable itching.  Putting them in a warm bath and scrubbing them with soap and a washcloth relieved the itching.  One son had it the worst. Everyone had been playing on the asphalt driveway, but he had been rolling on it and was covered in itch - everyone else had it on the feet and lower legs.  The next day, I was walking through the grass and both my feet and my toddler's feet started itching like stinging nettles.  Since most of the itching started at the driveway, I went out there in long pants and long-sleeved shirt.  I was propped up on my forearms staring down at the asphalt, and I couldn't see a thing.  So I sat down and just waited.  The itch starting to build on my bottom and then one of my forearms.  I ran inside and scrubbed those areas with a washcloth and soap and water, and the itch eventually went away.  So I put my pants back on and it started again.  Whatever it is, it does penetrate clothing, and it is real!  
I live in Sydney, Australia and have also experienced the same almost invisible flying white specks of dust. I itch constantly and feel them in my hair, my ears, my forehead, my legs, ankles (especially in the car) - basically all over my body.

When I go to work, I notice everyone else itching around me. I wonder whether it is because I am there or whether they also go home itching too? We have clients that come into the office for meetings and they are all itching too when we are in the room together. I feel terrible, but what can I do other than stay at home in solitary confinement?

I have tried Scabies lotion which does nothing. Tea tree oil shampoo. LIsterine.

The weird thing is that my partner does not itch like I do, and yet we live together. It is just affecting me for some reason. Maybe there is something about him that they do not like.

I feel everyone's pain. I have also been to a dermatologist who told me I am imagining it and sent me off for liver function tests. I know I am not imagining it.

I pray for a resolution.

I concur.

I go between the undiagnosed symptom site and this one, same reporting of bugs, some see them some do not.
Now, check out all those other forums, blogs, etc nation and world wide and some mediocre moderator simply dismisses all this as 'mass hysteria', why can not anyone see the commonalities amongst the thousands of posters, people that never seen each other before.
I agree with you 100%  I initially came in contact with these things back in 1986 but they seemed to prefer my dog to me so they infested him. Strange thing is, is that the vets told me that the dog was neurotic. That he may have been bitten by a flea and now he thought he was always being bitten. Funny, that's what they told me about myself except that they called it delusional. I had to put my poor dog down after 2 years of him going through this nightmare. He couldn't eat, sleep or anything except cry day and especially night. Didn't matter how many vets, baths etc. I took him to.  He just couldn't eat or sleep anymore. I hate the thought that I was the one who brought these things home to him.
are you kidding me ?
The vet decided your dog is neurotic ?
Now I heard it all.
Fine scientists we have out there. No one can think outside the box.
It makes me upset to hear trivial news bits  " they found the largest insect ever", the discovered fish change their sex characteristics , on and on it goes. why is no one impressed by the 'smallest insect' ever and yes it infests human being.
There is global warming, there is GMO, there is genetically engineered insect for agricultural pest control. there are chem trails all over the nation, yes there is biological warfare as well, no break out the psych drugs and make us all zombies.
Alot of activity about this since I was last on. I feel for those of you who experience the crawling sensation. I am fortunate I don't have that. I only experience the swarming bites and the other type where it seems to only affect toes and fingers and occasional palms of my hands when I come into contact with an infested surface.  When I visit  New Mexico, I am  able to walk around barefoot and sleep with the windows open. So I now know it is the local environment.  It is dry dusty country in the area where I stay in NM, hardly any ornamental shrubbery or rain. I'm still convinced this sensitivity is due to possibly Humira, but my doctor just says, maybe, its possible, etc. I am able to deal with it now that I keep the windows shut much of the time, and I still use the water and vinegar spray. I had a good summer last year, I was able to open windows during the day, and always closed it in late afternoon before dusk.When there was potential for rain, I usually experienced an escalation  in the swarming bites in the evening. Mostly on the scalp and legs. When it's especially  bad, I  spray vinegar/water upwards into the air above my head and let it rain down on me, It provides relief from more bites, those things skedaddle or die from it.
I think everyone gets bit by these things around here, I am just unfortunate to actually feel it.  
The itching is from an external source and not because I have a virus  or such.
I just moved to South Florida this past December and have noticed them straight off... At first I thought it was due to the fact I stopped taking a medication and it was my body ridding itself from toxins that make my skin itch and crawl. One day I was sitting in the yard directly outside from my bedroom window and noticed in the sand between 2 bushes there was this activity in the light that I could barely see until I got close up and I had an "OH $HI#" moment!! I was disgusted and then when I went in that night the swarm was visible to me everywhere. They look like little specks of dust hopping around in the tens of thousands off of every surface. I am not going to pretend I will go through the whole process of trying to kill them because it's s futile effort since re-infestation is guaranteed. I am just concerned that I am breathing them in at night and feel them in my throat and my nose and ears. I wonder if the aches in my joints are a direct result of these tiny predators. Has anyone else experienced this kind of pain and discomfort?  I am feeling like I have arthritis. I also have persistent headaches. I live with my elderly mother and she has pets so I know it would not be possible for me to rid us of these things without her help. She refuses to believe they exist since she can not see them and thinks I am talking about fleas and her mind won't go further than that. She also thinks I'm delusional. I have the bites and hear them at night in my ears and see them in certain light so I know they are real. It is a tragedy that I can't produce a single sample as evidence to prove I'm not "imagining things". I wish someone could give me a name so I can get her the proper information and proof. Anyone?? I really would appreciate it!
Hi, this is getting serious for me. I have been experiencing this bug crawling and stings on my body for almost 3 months now. Just to be on the same page, let me describe what I have been experiencing.  I think first infestation started with few red spots about the size of golf ball on my feet and fingers. They did not swell but they did itch. The spots went away in few days and itching went away, but came stings and crawling. It's not really crawling but it feels like a buzzing sensation on skin. But I do think these things jump as I feel things drop on to my face and feet. Also, I think they attach to hair most of the time and the dropping sensation is coming from instances when they fall from hair. Though I have not seen these things, I have noticed my hair flick like something is jumping through  it. The stings do not itch, and I do not notice any bite marks on my skin right after the sting. But I have been noticing weired spots on my skin. I am getting red speck-size spots on my skin. They range from the size of a needle to size of pin head. They do not swell and itch and are not fading away. Also, I am getting small cuts on my body. I am seeing a dermatologist without much help as he insists seeing a psychiatrist instead every time I see him. I tried permethrin cream, which did not help. Lice products do not help either. I do know that these things are bothered by neem oil as their jumping activity increases when I apply neem oil on my skin. I don't think it kills them, but at least it repels or bothers them for the time being. Cleaning and laundering did not help either. I visited parents for christmas for about a week and a half and it still continued so I think these things live on my body. The cralws and stings are somewhat bearable but what bothers me the most is the fear or stress of spreading this to someone else and frustration from not knowing the source. Does this sound similar to what you guys are experiencing? I am just checking we are on the same page.
Yes, you are on the same page!
I am hesistant to elaborate my story at this time, however, I totally relate to what you are reporting.
I am now six years into this bizzare existence and no help from the medical or entomology community in sight. I did not take it so seriously at first and explored for solution, there were forums and kind people that spared me all the details at first, quite a wise thing to do in retrospect.
There are some that report their problem to exist much longer then my 6 years. There are so many commonalities and yet variances amongst 'us sufferes', therefore it is best to cautiously approach with any advise.
I fam at the stage now  of addressing the cause of these critters attraction to me specifically . I
Please stay in touch with all of us, there are wonderful helpful people out there, so look out and do not let some moderator tell you it is all mass hysteria, it is NOT, it is for Real and anybody is invited to spend a day with me.
i talked to a woman today i have had this pproblem from a motel in las vega,nv  i was told to by Para Gone.They are microscoptic parasites.I feel they are bird mites.If you run your arm under water use a mag glass u can see them in the water retracting.I had long hair and i cut it flapper style.The nest was in my hair.but they do swarm.I figure it if they come off in the shower or in the laundry.They go down the drain and become air born.They swarm in the air.Burn cedar incense and you can see them take off in the corner of your eye,I did it was the size of a human body.I plan to throw all my stuff out.I did buy a bmw with leather seats  which helps me out alot.i have not been biten in two days.Once they are gone from me im out of this home of mine and i am moving.I never used the same slothes or towels twice.Since they can live up to nine months without a host.Bird Mites!
me and sprinkle of humor,????? barely have any sparkle left... but thanks anyway, please hang in there,
my hunch is that there will be a critical point reached at 'mass' proportion maybe then someone in power or scientific significance will come forward and help us
these 'things' are MAN MADE period and designed for other purposes at first but went haywire, awry exprience where innocent people such as us got caught in, it is truly hell when you loose the basic comfort of daily life.period.........
Great advise, how come YOU know of pre-programed bugs just randomely surfing the internet.
However, I agree with your statement and advise.
I can hardly catch these fast moving cluster like things, resembling jumping spiders, behaving like lice, having web like structures in between them, they do 'cocoon', the produce bio film, on the outside epidermis and now I KNOW that happens in my organs as well, the guts, the lungs, and everywhere else.
the lemon/cayenne/sea-salt mixture in daily drinking water helps internally some. externally I use DMSO/MSM gel and seems to cause  some desired peeling to my bio film sites, I also go for laser treatments.
I attempted so much and so many thousands dollars later, that all seems so futile, yet either you kill yourself, or keep on pining away and feel like a corpse being infested alive by insects.
is there anyway for us to have this problem to be resolve  had this problem since august 2010.. we need solution to this let work  hand in hand for this issue to fix.. it affects our life and the lives of our family...
Nylar is the answer. Spray ceiling, floor, walls, fabric, everything. It will get bad then better.  you'll need to spray a few times.  Get in cabinets, behind appliances, closets.  Everywhere.  

Theraneem for skin. Rub them out nightly until nothing comes out.

Post if this helps you so others know.
Hi. I just wanted to follow up. Here is what I think it is. Ok, this is just my thought and it may not be applicable to others here since we may be suffering from different stuff. Here are things I notice, lints floating around me all the time and sometimes I find buzzing cocoon-like things. I also see white specks. Something about the lints, they don't behave like normal fibers, when I collect them it seems like they move and they are attracted to each other and other fabric. Somethings are jumping and it stings my skin. I thought it was a bug but recently I came to conclusion that this may be some fungal organism. First thing, I see a lot of actual bugs being attracted to me, when I am walking around outside, I actually notice small flies jump into my hair and clothes and they stay there like it's their home. My guess is that they are just trying to feed themselves with this fungus. I commented that neem oil helped but i think it helps in remedying symptoms by repelling actual bugs that are trying to feed on fungus. I have been trying antifungal diet and natural anti fungal supplements like candida clear, GSE, coconut oil, raw garlic, and I think  it is helping. I feel less "bites" and I am feeling some tingles on my hands and feet like athletes feet. It may be sign that my body is fighting these and trying to kill them. I think the white specks are like fungal spores and when they meet with floating lints, they harden and try to stick to a porous surface to burrow and that's where the sharp pains come from. Also, these things flourish on clothes with high cotton content. I am not going to take any chances and going to throw away all my clothes. I am going to move to a carpet free apartment and less damp one. My current apartment is on first floor and we just had rainy season and it has been really damp here all this time which aided in explosion of this organism. I may get a good air purifier. Anyways, I am moving in couple of days and I am going to use some antifungal cleaners as my cleaning and laundering routine while using anti fungal lotions or ointments and see if this can eliminate this creature. Since all the insecticide route did not help, I figure this antifungal route would not hurt after all those dollars spent trying to battle this organism. Anyways, I am not sure of this and I am not suggesting anyone to follow this step. This is little experiment I am doing and I will post a follow up.
has anyone seen the list of dead microbiologists? It is a bioweapon,I think geneticly modified stronyloides
Thank you for all this info. I live in southern France and got an invisible mite problem about a year ago around the time I started a new job in an office in a very old stone building, but also a few months after moving into a very old stone house that I'm renovating, a house that was surely attacked by wood-eating bugs in the past (judging by the holes in the ceiling beams), though there don't seem to be any live critters these days.

My colleague complained about the same problem and we would both get little rows of red bites, especially on our legs, arms, and torso, where your shirt meets your pants while at work. After some months, we both started getting bit in our homes, mostly in our beds. The bites resemble regular flea bites, though they can be larger or smaller, and tend to stay on the skin and itch for quite a few weeks.

Oddly, my husband isn't affected by them, though when there are mosquitos or animal fleas, he gets attacked far less than me in general. (We have a cat who once had fleas, but they were visible and I caught many of them with tweezers). The cat seems to be effected also by the invisible fleas, because he's itching alot latey and there are no signs of cat fleas.

I'll try some of these solutions to see how they work for me, though I must also add that my house, (and the office where I worked) are very dusty old buildings. In the coming months my renovation will be almost finished and I'll be able to clean much better than I can today!

I have no carpet, just old tile floors.

I will add, though this could be completely unrelated, that I live in an area with very hard water, and have noticed that my scalp and skin is dryer than it used to be. I'm looking in to getting a water softener.

I have finally gotten rid of them after 3 1/2 years.  My dermatologist who didn't take it too serious even though my husband, I and a co-worker all were coming to the office for treatment of the same problem prescribed Ivermectin (x2) then my family physician prescribed it one.  Then my doctor prescribed an antiobiotic because I had a bladder infection and it seemed to work on these mites also.  So, I had my doctor prescribe the Ivermectin again along with the antibiotics for 10 days and it worked!  Great, I had tried absolutely everything!
Sampleman, I have to agree with you.  This is some kind of unknown parasite and at first I couldn't see them, but as time when on I began to notice them swarming, a small white swirl. They are fast fliers too.  About the time I se one fly in front of me I am being bitten all over.  I have sent a sample to an entomologist who determined they aren't mites he said mites don't fly.  I have bombed the apt. with Ortho bug be gone and also had an exterminator fog my apt with premetherin(from chrysanthemums).  The fogging lasted 1 week.  My theories are: a)global warming has unleashed something dormant in the earth, b)either this has been brought from Iraq or Afghanistan, c) This is some kind of bio-terrorism that got though under the radar or d) this is a lab genetically altered parasite created to kill something like fire ants or perhaps whatever is killing the honey bees   Bottom line is I think the government knows about this but everyone of us with this is a walking Petrie dish for their observance.  Plus think of the law suit.  I just wonder what these parasites are actually doing to us internally.  What secondary diseases are they causing besides insomnia, eczema and depression.  They love flying in your eyes, ears, mouth and nose and anyh other orifice plus it feels like they are drilling into the skin.  I wonder what the black specks are they are leaving behind all over me and my house no matter house much I clean and bathe.  I feel so alienated and lonely I don't socialize anymore and just do not know how much longer I can go on.  I have read posts from people that say they have had this for 6 or more years, I have been having this problem for only one and feel I am losing it.
Again, sent samples to the American Museum of Natural History in NYC as well as my exterminator giving them to his entomologist as well, THEY ARE NOT MITES.  Do not get suckered into online parasite killers.  Stop dousing yourselves in pesticides.  I have spent thousands of dollars and expect most of you all have spent a great deal of money as well.  We need to unite and we need someone to listen to us like the people with Morgellons disease.  We need media attention, someone big.  I am tired of spending money trying to deal with this;WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS, NO OF US NO MATTER WHO WE ARE OR WHAT WE HAVE DONE.  Are we the next AIDS epidemic?  For all of you that have been going to doctors, how's that working out for you?  Do they treat you like you have delusional parasitosis but still stay 5 feet away as they are dismissing you as either being delusional or having allergic dermatitus?  I am so tired of this; I want a cure.  I gave this to my cat who is equally tortured now.  I gave it to her. Allot of things alleviate the biting and itching temporarily, but what ever these critters are they become quickly immune to it and also allot of things seem to make the bite even harder like RAID for example.  ARID extra dry works better than Raid.  Also there is a natural mosquito spray made from peppermint oil that will knock them down if you spray them while they are swarming.  but I urge all of you please, there are many sites with people like us with the same exact problem; perhaps thousands of us and we need help.
I totally agree, WE MUST UNITE, we must start a petition.
These things can not be killed at best deterred. I have those black/grey spots just about in every pore of my body, I feel like a living corpse.
I tried to capture them which is impossible, they are too quick. I can see them and enlisted students  to use zoom lenses, digitial photography, etc and then write a witnessed documentation to the authority or medical, entomology community. I had plenty of responders ( for $50/hr for about a day of spending with me), but they all ran for the hill when mentioning anything about bugs, parasites etc., they rather err on the side of not catching anything then declaring me straight out crazy (which they do anyway, more polite to say it is the 'catching thing').........
I could send my spit for DNA as well, just as an example. I am working on some approaches as this is not living anymore, decomposing while still alive more likely. They go for the collagen, now please say I am crazy.

I agree completely. They absolutely are not mites. Also, I concur, it only makes things worse to use things like Raid. I used a lot of those things, exterminator, alcohol, neem oil, flea bombs, nail polish remover, etc. Those things seem to work for about 5 seconds and then the intense biting. After my studying aout ugs, I found that more often thatn not, they bite to help nourish and lay eggs. So even though I may have been killing the adults, they were each laying more eggs than the adults I may have been killing. I did my own experiments and foumd that the best deterrents in the bath were a combo of Dr, Bronners peppermiint soap, amonia, and borax in almost cold water. Steam ironing or boiling my clothes, sheets, and towels. They did a test on me and found that I had no antibodies against the bites and presumed that I was delusional. I'm not delusional but I wonder if that's one thing we all have in common. Maybe we don't have the immunity againt these things like other people do. Another thing I've noticed is that most of us sufferers are middle aged women. These things thrive in humidity and with our hot flashes and sweats, this creates a perfect enviroment for them to feed and thrive. I know that there must be another component to all of this because not all menapausal women get infested and not all of us who are infested are menapausal women. But it is worth taking notice that most of us are. I hate that this last winter was so mild because, although I'm not really getting bit anymore, I still feel the occasional crawling which lets me know that they're not all the way gone and that they may begin to multiply as the weather gets better for them which means that I may have to go through another year with these.
Has anyone googled FEMA coffins or Agenda 21?Why have all the top microbiologist died mysterious deaths since 9-11? Look up list of dead microbiologists.The global elite want to change our DNA and reduce world population.Check out the Georgia guidestones.The worst that can happen is we die.Have no fear of death in this false world.
Which antibiotics and for what dosage and duration? Also, the same questions for Ivermectin please.

One thing I have not seen emphasized is diet. A vegan, gluten, sugar free diet will help dramatically with the situation. No coffee, teas, diary, sodas, preservatives of any kind. Also, regular baths in Epsom, sea salt, sulfur powder, apple cider vinegar also helps. Wash all laundry in Borax and keep separate. Can scrub skin with Borax and hydrogen peroxide and can bath in it too. curezone and earthclinic have pretty good recommendations. Best of luck!
Oops, forgot to add that lyme herbs can help too. Google Cowden and Buhner for their recommendations.
I've tried all kinds of diets. Most of the ones you mentioned and I received no relief. The very first time I encountered these things, back in 1986, the Dr. gave me penecillin for bites and I actually felt the bugs jumping off of me. Unfortunately, they jumped on my dog and pretty much killed him as he would no longer eat. He cried day and night. His whole body was infected and endless trips to the groomers and vet (several vets) didn't help him. The vet said he was neurotic. Said my dog was just imagining that fleas were biting him. By the end of 2 years, my dog could no longer walk, was skin and bones and so severely infected that I couldn't stand it anymore. Nothing but bones and barely any skin left on him. I had to put him down. When I got these things in 2009, I got antibiotics for the bites. It stopped the biting for the 10 days I was on them but then they came back. This time it was different because I was far more infested than I was back in 1986. In 1986 I went the very next morning to the doctors office and received the Penicillin that day, unlike this last time around. The doctors these days hate to give antibiotics anymore for fear of the bodies growing resistance to it. This last time they waited nearly six months and then they gave me sulfur pills. This sort of helped but not at all like the penicillin. When I sprayed apple cider viniger on my legs, they became so severely swo;;en, that my daughter had to take me back to urgent care. Epsom salt only mildly helped. Actually most of the stuff you mentioned didn't help me at all. Too much money wasted on a lot of these suggestions. I do recognize that not all things help everybody. Maybe it depends on different body chemistry. I sure hope your suggestions help some people. By all means. try a number of things until you find what works for you. Don't go out and buy tons of the same stuff. Just buy a little until you determine that it works for you. Enzymes did absolutely nothing for me either and they were way expensive.
Sitting here on my deck w a glass of red wine, enjoying the sunshine and the peace of not being bitten and crawled on for the time being anyways. I got a little plastic tub and filled it with amonia, Dr. Bronners peppermint soap and Borax. Am currently soaking my feet out here. I imagine this mat not last, but it's just so relieving for these few hours. I don't get bit or crawled on on my body due to regular baths in this mixture but my feet have still been a problem. I also dowsed my shoes in the mixture. Hopefully this will help along the way to relieving them off of my feet as well. Much luck to everyone. These things are no joke.
just stumbled upon this.. thank god.. been suffering from surely the same thing being discussed here for nearly 2 years now.  multiple houses in family/ spread its way around.  affects some/ not all.  almost killed myself a few times throughout this.. barely holding on.  sure do wish i could lick it whatever it is.
just came in from outside to do a search, which brought this page up.  was looking into whether others can see these things in their eyes even though they cannot get samples.. least i can't.  but, i can see clear circles with smaller ones in them [concentric] floating in my eyes.  i also see dark strands of bunched up fiber-like strings.  those are both of what entails my observations of what has been introduced to my sphere of existence here on earth.  i especially see them with a bright light for looking into.. such as the sky [bright days are the worst], a white screen, etc.. i show no signs from bites, nor does my dog or other family.  are they not bites?  scientifically speaking there should be some effect!
what you're seeing floating around in your eyes may very well be these bugs. I don't have any real answers except to say, "Don't give up" No suicides, please! I know it seems unbearable and it practically is but as you go around trying different things, you'll start finding things that help. They will start to get slowly better. Even under the best of conditions, these things take a good while to start to get under control. I know, I almost did myself in as well. It's not worth it. We all find a way to bear through this nightmare. Many blessings.