itchy arms = BRACHIORADIAL PRURITUS
all itchy arm sufferers....please look into brachioradial pruritus.  My arms, and only my arms, have itched for 10 years.  no rashes, no psiorias, excema etc.  The creams, allergery pills..my list is extensive as to what I have tried but nothing worked. ---------------The only thing that helps are ice packs. -----------------------
Recently,I had an x-ray to check if I had any nerve impingement in my cervical spine - one of the possible causes but nothing showed so I continue to search for answers.  I did get confirmation of the brachioradial pruritus from a great dermatologist who has only seen 3 cases in his 15 years on the job.  He did a biopsy that he sent to UC Davis for confirmation.  The diagnosis was actually a relief as I have been told that it is so many other things.  
I hope this helps.  I will keep posting if I find anything helpful solutions.  
Just recently through Internet research found out that I have BRP.  I feel mine is caused by sun exposure as I do a lot of walking , gardening and outdoor activities. I've suffered for 15 years. I found a solar protective arm sleeve by Nike in the golfing section and so far so good. Better than sunscreen. I am a woman and might look a little ridiculous at an outdoor party in my solar sleeve but my fellow sufferers know the lengths we will go to to prevent that insane itching! I'm just glad to have a diagnosis because I used to think it was an allergy.
Hi it's Susan    I have had BRP for years on and off then a few months ago I got Shingles and the BRP flared up too.
Does anyone know if it is related ?
I have BRP down my Rt arm and Shingles more to the left side midline tummy and around to back.
Coconut oil didn't help me at all, unfortunately
First, thank you so much for all your informative posts! I have just recently started having this crazy itchy arm problem & like everyone else, have tried everything! Not sure what triggered it a few months back but I can honestly say, it's the worst problem I've had in my 59 years (& I've had many
Hi Susan,
Sorry to hear about your BRP and your shingles.....no, they are not related. Shingles are caused by the chicken pox virus in your body.....could be brought on by a compromised immune system, stress etc. BRP is caused by damage to the neck....typically C4-C6 where the nerves are being compressed and firing a 'false itch' instead of pain. Good luck with both!
Hello Patriotsgirl85,
You're welcome! I hope the information helps and thank you for taking the time to read  previous posts ;) I understand the frustration with this condition and I sincerely hope you are able to find the help you need and are able to get it under control!
This itching was really bothering me last night, couldn't get to sleep, I asked my husband to hand me the Gold Bond Ulimate Hand Sanitizer, kills 99.99%of germs, that helped, but needed something more so applied Tiger balm Neck & Shoulder rub which is very cool to the skin.  Calmed it right down!

Best remedy ever, even more so than ice!

Hasn't bothered me since!
Hi. I have a history of breaking bones and getting hurt. One of the injuries many years ago, I broke C4-6. In 2005 I got hurt...severe traumatic brain injury...again my neck, along with my brain, sustained injury. The neurologist said I have to have an MRI every so often !( can't remember) because the spinal fluid could get stopped from my spinal cord to my brain so, if it ever seemed like someone was pulling a shade in front of me...that's what's happening and get to ER. Anyway, I have suffered Brachialradial Pruritis for years! I started lasering my neck and shoulders each night and sometimes again if I'm in the sun for hours and I can tell it's coming on. It actually works!
Everyday I want to celebrate because it's still working! It's MR4 Activet Laser! It's absolutely Wonderful!!!
I was diagnosed  this March with brp but I've had a mild case off and on for about 3 years. I was lucky in that my first appointment  with a Dermatologist  he asked me 3 questions  and was able to diagnose right away. AND the questions  all involved the car accident  I had been in years ago, suffering extreme  whiplash leading to degenerative  discs  C2 to C7 and now osteoarthritis . Not that I'm thrilled but at least I know I'm not crazy. My GP brushed me off but that's  ok. This forum has validated everything  I feel and knew about brp . And I totally agree with dsrtdove -it is important  to go to the beginning and read everything . There are a lot of suggestions for treatment  and I think you have to try any and everything to find what works for you. I use ice packs of course, a hydrocortisone  cream if necessary, aloe gel, chirpy chickweed, and a healing herbal tea of red raspberry  leaf, nettle and willow bark. It is good with a touch of honey and it works within 5 minutes, easing the itch and stopping the sharp needle stabbing. It is hard if I'm already hot because it will make me sweat which of course makes it harder to ease the pain. I've  also changed my diet not because of it but as a lifestyle change I was all ready working at. Anyway, that's my two cents. I hope I've added to the help and information  and it adds to your relief. I mix it up because one thing doesn't  work every time so it go thru them until one does. I don't  sleep at night much anymore but as I'm on a disability pension, I can sleep during the day if needed.
I have had severe itching of my upper arms with electrical or shock like pain associated with it.  I have been to numerous doctors and no one could diagnosis what was wrong with me.  I googled sever itching of upper arms and by the Grace of God, found this forum.  When I go back to the Dr. next month, I am informing him of my findings and will contact my Orthopod and get my neck examined as I have pain in my neck along with a very large herniated disc L5-S1.  I will continue to check back frequently to see if there are any new treatments found.
I,too have had this crazy itch between my elbow area up to my shoulder for at least ten years if not more.  All these statements are very interesting and could be the cause.....but why is it always July to October?  It just baffles me.....I get so excited when I get it cleared off in late fall thinking it won't return...but it does religiously.  I use Sarna Lotion for itching...and my doctor prescribed Betamethazone Dipropionate Cream USP 0.05%.  It clears it up.  This prescription is pricey, but I go crazy one I get the itching started...as you all say the nerve endings all fire up..that is why the cervical idea could be true....it is just the frequency that baffles me.  I also have been putting coconut oil on it too..it seems to help..but I am using all three at times.  

We are strange group and as I see it we don't have a firm answer yet and may not in our lifetime.  

Incidentally is it just women?
Oh my goodness...I am amazed how many people are going and have been going on like this. Your post really sounded just like me!!! I call it my August itch! I get it in one place between my elbow and my shoulder on my right arm!! and just there. I think once it jumped over to my other side but the majority of the time it stays in this place. People and Doctors think I am crazy.I am so glad I found people that are suffering and yes we do suffer from this. I am a woman. I have had back surgery and this has been going on every August for the past 5 years. The doctor last year gave me a prescription to take at night so I won't itch while I am asleep. Same scenario ice helps the most. I am so happy I found this site...It's weird it comes in late summer months and lasts till October..that was unbelievable that you wrote that. Mine started right on August 1st...
I am so glad I found this board. I experienced the maddening and incredibly painful itching on my left forearm last night.... ice packs relieved it. A few weeks ago, I broke out in hives on my legs and arms, with intense itching, which has since cleared up... I also get terrible pains in my lower legs, and so I'm wondering if that's related... I would love to regain my former good health... my doctor tends to diagnose any and all symptoms as stress related.
Hi all, I've been suffering this awful itch in both my arms for the last ten years. It starts on my right forearm &  travels up to my right shoulder after a few days. As you all know, the itch is unbearable & I've bled after scratching but I can't stop! When it's been really intense on my right arm for a few days, it starts on my left arm & so the cycle begins. It is usually intense from August through to late October. I may have found a cure though! I was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease ( L 1 - L 5 & S 1 & S2 ) five years ago. I have osteoarthritis in my spine. This itching was happening before I was diagnosed. My treatment for disc disease is steroid injections into the facet joints in my lower spine ( painful but worth it ) . Almost immediately my itching ( as well as back pain ) disappeared as if by magic! I had the injections every few months to begin with until the correct dose was found. I had the last injection two years ago. I've had absolutely no itching during that time. Recently, the back pain has returned, &  guess what?? so has this awful itch on my arms again! I take the antihistamine Zyzal. It reduces the intensity of the itching making it bearable. I must try Vicks! I'm waiting for another appointment at the pain management clinic to get the injections again. Hopefully it will take the pain & itching away again. I can't understand why this itching is so bad between August & October though? I really hope someone, sometime soon will figure this out! Good luck to you all &  hope you find relief.
I have been gluten free for 3 years, which has relieved my Optical Migraines, but not my itching arms or tinnitus.
I also have developed this itching and also have herpes that has been active on and off.  My flare-ups start in June when I get an area of small, red sores on one butt cheek.  That usually goes away in a week but is followed by periods of intense itching around neck, upper arms, around bottom of rib cage and ankles.  Exposure to sun seems to activate it.  I am a biker and walker,  I have noticed that after long exposures to the sun, I will flare up.  I have tried ointments, etc.  Nothing seems to help much.  If I stay out of the sun it seems to go away in a day or two.  I also  find it especially bad at night and my whole neck area will sweat and itch. I get small sores on my upper arms.  My eyelids will itch and become very dry inslde requiring eye drops often.  I am not sure about the herpes connection, but the herpes breakouts and the itching do seem to happen together.  I am of scandinavian decent and I notice that heritage seems to suffer with this often.
Hi, I'm new to this site. I reread an article today that was in The New Yorker in 2008 where brachioradial pruritus is mentioned. It was not until I read this article back in 2008 that I even knew there was a name for my itchy arm syndrome. I was diagnosed as having a pinched nerve in my neck when I was a child, but the BP didn't start until my mid-30s. Mine would flare up after doing yard work in the sun. The way I would stop the itching was to slap my arms with the opposite hand. Crazy, but it worked. I now realize it has been many years since I've experienced the itching and that it stopping coincides with having my son in 2011. I am wondering if pregnancy changed my body enough to have a bit of a fix. My latest issue is that this summer I have developed dark patches on my forearms in the exact same areas I would have the itching. Has anyone else had this hyper-pigmentation I am talking about? I know one explanation could be that my scratching all those years ago would have made those areas more susceptible to skin damage front the sun. Here is a link to The New Yorker article. It is a fascinating read: http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2008/06/30/the-itch?mbid=nl_062115_Daily%20remainder&CNDID=36089242&mbid=nl_062115_Daily%20remainder&CNDID=36089242&spMailingID=7843512&spUserID=OTc2MTc4ODc3NTES1&spJobID=702594795&spReportId=NzAyNTk0Nzk1S0
Typo - front should read from
For me this worked, took forever to figure out. I had bought couch pillows and bed pillows from a discount store. I was allergic to the fill, maybe the cover. I removed them, bought hypoallergenic ones instead, and itch gone. Hope this helps. PS ice helps.
I have been following this blog for some time and have tried many of the suggestions listed.  I recently finished up a series of 12 acupuncture sessions along with numerous Atlas bone spine adjustments.  Both seemed to help a little.  I then thought that I might have a pH problem... too acid.  So as I experienced my upper arm/elbow area itch I began taking 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in 8 oz. of water.  I also purchased some alkaline drops and now use them.  Surprise!  Surprise!  The itching stops almost immediately... within 5-10 minutes.  

Hope this helps someone.
I've just tried this baking soda -'we will see ... Thanks 4 the suggestion!
I have darkened leathery looking patches on my right arm from years of itching and scratching.
Of all the things I've suffered in my life this condition will be the end of me.
I wrote on here a few years ago but at that time I didn't have a name for it and my sad plea for help is still on here and goes un-noticed and un-answered.
I have had this for 10 years TODAY I got diagnosed! I have BRP and I will be having some injections in my C4 to C7 Has anyone had these injections?
I knew I had BRP but it has taken me 2 years to convince the hospital, they thought I was mad, I have been referred to nearly all departments including mental health and I am sure a straight jacket had my name on it somewhere in my doctors closet. They still ignored me after the MRI showed the problems in my neck. I just got lucky today and found a good doctor.
I used ice for so long I now have an allergy to it that started a year ago. I have cold urticuria and my skin can not stand anything on it below 16 degrees. I swell up with hives and get awful and serious reactions. The UK is normally below that temperature so not good.
In the past I have taken every pill and potion they have thrown my way. I have been on some horrid personality changing drugs, no help. I take nothing now. All I use is Aloe Propolis cream from Forever. It works after about 5 mins. Its about time this condition was recognised, people should not have to wait years for a diagnose. I am so glad I found this site again and happy I am at last having some treatment :)

You are not alone x
Hi All,

I wanted to share a success story, so here I am. I found some research from a Dr. STELLON a while back that documented some success treating BRP with acupuncture. I wrote Dr. STELLON, and he sent me some very specific instructions. He said I needed to find someone trained in medical acupuncture (who knew?), which I'd did. This acupuncturist followed a very specific procedure involving needles inserted around the upper thoracic and lower cervical vertebrae. The procedure was a little bit uncomfortable, as occasionally the practitioner would touch a nerve. I went for 12 treatments, and I was itch/pain free. I went twice a week for 6 weeks. About 6 months later, the BRP returned. I suffered through this last bought, as I was not able to make the drive into downtown SF for the acupuncture, but I plan to try again if/when it gets bad again. Summing up: this procedure worked for me, and it is documented in Dr. stellon's research. This is the closest I have come to a "cure."
I am sooo glad to have found this information.
I have thought i was going crazy with this terrible sensation.
I scratch til my arms bleed especially when i am sleeping.
I cannot find any relief!
I  will try some of these remedies and thank you all for your posts and personal experiences!
I agree..and to all that recommend this treatment stop
I just started experiencing dreadful itching on my forearms in August with the dreadful heat and humidity we had ... and  irritation and very intense itch around my neck which has gradually gotten worse.  I've tried all kinds of creams and do not want to use anything that is not natural. Last night I was in agony and even ice wouldn't work.  I have had a fair  amount of stress but after reading this forum have realized a fall In the late Spring may be the underlying cause, as I do have a twinge in the neck area when I move my right arm a certain way.  I just turned 70 this past summer and have never experienced anything like this before and dread having to deal with it the rest of my life.  I've been invited on a cruise over Christmas and not being able to fully enjoy it has me very dismayed. Have applied Arnica cream with some Results but I only had it on hand because I couldn't find a Tiger Balm which I'm going to remedy as it might be the best bet.  Not scratching is almost impossible and right now my arms are a mess which I hope will heal.  I was trying to figure out if anything particular would trigger it and someone mentioned that it gets worse when it's going to rain.  I had it under pretty good control all week and the weather was sunny, last night it Rained heavily ... Going to start monitoring that also.  Thank you everyone for your posts.
I'm glad I found the diagnosis of BRP...though it's not a good prognosis! Seems like something I will have to learn to maintain throughout life...I can't continue with this itching! I broke my neck C4 & 5 about 30 yrs. ago and have never had a problem. About 6 mos ago my upper arms started itching....I thoought I was having an allergic reaction to some food, and practically eliminated everything. Stress, fungus, shingles? Finally I googled insane itching that makes you crazy, keeps you up at night, and makes you want to light your hair on fire..as opposed to cutting your arms off!  Well, it is making me crazy. Ice packs do seem to be the only thing that works for relief. I haven't taken any steps to get help...as many of you have already shared your stores.  I can't afford acupuncture, so I'll try to find a chiropractor who knows about the condition and see it that helps. There's no way I'm going to start taking any kind of prescription or medecine that isnt't natural. Doesn't sound like any of it works well enough to put in your body for the rest of your life! Anyway, it's nice to know I'm not alone or crazy...and I appreciate all the people hwo have shared here. Good luck!
I've just discovered this discussion after thinking I was the only one in the world.  Everyone says - just the left arm, really????  Even the allergist I saw the other day was baffled.
   Here's my question - how many of you are also allergic to ragweed or any other fall allergy, or have had allergy injections for the same??
I ask because the timing of my symptoms EXACTLY matches ragweed season, which I already know that I am highly allergic to.  26 years ago I had allergy shots, mostly for ragweed, and I even thought that I usually got the shots in my left arm, so I thought I was having an auto-immune reaction to some sort of residue in my arm.  OK, I'm not a Dr., and they assure me that does not make sense.  But apparently they also did not know that there exists a condition with a name, and that there are many other people who suffer from it.
   I have been treating it with Chlor-Trimeton - the max dose or occasionally double doses.  As long as I take it every 3 hours without fail, I can keep it mostly under control.  I recently discovered that ice helps, but I'm still taking the drugs!  The allergy Dr. says Claritin twice a day, 2 pills each dose, will build up in my system and control it better, but I have to take it like that several days to get the effect.  3 days gone, and I'm still using Chlor-T in addition to Claritin, as well as ice and creams.
    I could believe the theory about neck problems contributing, except for the seasonal aspect of this.  So many people talk about the time of year.  August thru October (and counting) is when mine hits, for the past 5 years now.  No rash until I've scratched the H out of it.
About the time that you have had enough, and seek and undergo treatment, the season is over.  My first year, I finally went to the dermatologist, who gave me some Rx ointment, around November.  "Miraculously", it went away! Next August, it started all over.  It comes back every August-September, and stays until November.
I have been suffering with this for about 9 years now. Until now I haven't found anybody else who has this seasonally. The doctors are no help. Anytime I go to one they try to diagnose me with scabies, but I know that's not it because it always disappears almost overnight come the end of November. It starts in September and lasts for about 3 months every year. Every year it seems to be getting worse. when I was a child I had a lot of allergies and had to get injections every week. Those allergies are gone now, all I have is this arm itching. But I would gladly take the old allergies back over this.I am at the point now where I can't even sleep. I am going on two weeks now with zero sleep.The itching is the most insanely insidious thing I have ever experienced. It's not just itching but also feels like pin pricks, almost like I am being jabbed by a thousand tiny needles all over my upper arms and shoulders. Most nights I am awake all night scrubbing at my arms with a natural bristle hairbrush just to keep from going insane. The second I stop, the prickling starts again. The only thing that ever seems to help is ice packs but I can't stand freezing my arms every single night. It's not so bad in the daytime but at night it is unimaginable torture. Allergy medication does absolutely nothing for me. My husband can't even sleep in the same bed with me anymore because I keep him awake all night.I am just hoping the next few weeks go by quickly so I can have my life back again.
I m so glad I found this community! Every Sept - Nov for past  4 yrs I have intense itching along a perfect nerve-root / meridian line down both arms from 10pm - 4am. Such a maddening itch and tried every cream/lotion etc
Am sitting here now with ice packs on, having drunk some baking soda in water, applied aloe propolis cream and feel at peace for first time since August! Thank you so much everyone for sharing, felt like I was going bonkers! X
Yes! I remember my Mom and her sister itching their arms, too! I remember years ago my Aunt being so frustrated and saying, "it's like needles and ooo I could just dig them until I bleed!" Ugh....well mine seems to start in the Fall or change of season, too.   It went away for many years but this year it is in full force. I've wondered if it is brought on by the change in temperature or dryness or heat going on in the house. This time it seemed to appear after I got poison ivy and then hives ...took a dose of steroids and seemed to be left with this.  Or maybe it was the cause or just coincidental .?..who knows!  Kind of feels like I have a scratchy wool sweater on most of the time. At times I feels something like a pin pick of a needle but that is usually after I have irritated it already. I really am trying not to scratch because i have a wedding this weekend and feel self-conscious. Maybe we can identify each other by the little blood spots on our blouses...ha!
BRP Patient Testimonial: Cervical traction with a home device (used in a horizontal body position) seems to relieve some of the pressure on cervical nerves. In addition, Lidocaine 5% patches (manufactured by Watson/Actavis Pharmaceuticals) placed each evening on shoulders and arms have provided significant, beneficial, and effective relief. Patches are worn for 12 hours and help the patient to sleep at night. The benefits seem to carry over into the following day. Lastly, Aspercream with 4% Lidocaine provides on-the-spot short term relief. Effective hygiene includes cool or cold showers with only Cetaphil used on arms and shoulders.
I have been undiagnosed with bpr and have been suffering for the past 15 years since my first pregnancy. I have had itching on and off since then and it seems to be worse when I sweat in the autumn in the washington dc area. Recently I have noticed that drinking any alcohol makes it flare up. Have you noticed that?
I've been dealing with this for about 5 years now. Not sure what I've done to deserve this unbearable sting and itch. Left arm only. No creams....nothing helps. Ice works but last night was the worst flare up that I've had and it would come back even after using ice packs for an hour. MRI of neck was fine. My orthopedist wants an MRI of my arm to see if that nerve is trapped. Praying they find something. My neurologist just throws mess at me but they all suck! Gabapentin works but makes me feel terrible. Sorry for the rant, but I feel hopeless at times. There is no rhyme or reason for the flare ups. I did drink a little alcohol last night, for the poster that mentioned it earlier. Anyways, praying for all of you, as I ask for you to pray for me.
Did you get disability because of this condition? I cannot work my BRP is so bad so thought I may apply. I don't know how anyone works full time with this condition. It is unbearable!!!!!
Has anybody had any luck getting disability benifits? I suffer terribly. My skin is so bad from scratching last night I have blisters. I am 45 and have had this 7 years after my second baby was born. All of you people on here have all the same problems as me. I had an IMR that show bilateral formanal stenosis on those C-4, C-5, C-6. I have tried everthing and nothing works except ice at night. I've even become somewhat immune to the Capzasin that used to work a little for me. I could not recently accept the job I wanted because of this condition. I also have anxiety and depression because of this.
So anyone have success getting disability benefits?
After more than twenty years of being driven mad with itchy arms, dozens of visits to doctors, taking different pills , using different creams , ice packs  etc, I now have the cure, at least for myself ad wish to share this information with all of you.
After much research, trial and error, I have found that the itching is due to too much acidity in the PH balance of my skin. All I did for 1 week was to take 2 spoonsful of non filtered Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of wáter 3 times a day before meals. After the first week I was much better and after the second my itching had stopped. Now after 4 months, on the rare ocassions, I may feel a slight itch,I immediately take a glass of water with ACV to stop it. I have now forgotten about this terrible condition and would like to help others through my own experience.
Hi Pauline,
I have just been able to confirm why I have been incredibly itchy on my arms thanks to this blog.
I am trying your ACV remedy, I am on my first day today.
I am taking 10mls 3 times a day , as that's what it says to take on the braggs ACV bottle, is 10 Mls enough, and does it have to be before a meal, can you take on a empty stomach, as on bottle it does not state you have to take before meals.
And I am happy for you that you have finally cured the dreaded itch, i don't know how you put up with it so long.
Hope it works for me to, as it's driving me crazy.
Hi Pauline,
Hi, just read your post about the Braggs ACV 10 Mel's 3x/day treatment you are doing. Is it working to relieve itch symptoms of BRG?  How bout the painful 'pinprick' sensations?  Have you tried both taking before meals or during meals? -- does it make a difference? Please respond promptly if you can...my mom is age 95 and going crazy with this..it brings her to tears. Thank you for your help...
God damn it. I am one of the few men on this! And am itching like mad. My condition comes on seemingly sporadically and my Dr told me I was imagining things. I have neck problems with C something and C something else which causes a tooth ache like pain down my right side. I also have this unbearable itching below the skin on my left forearm that cannot be 'itched away'! I have suffered on and off for several years and the only remedy for me is ice. I had to ask for some over lunch today as the itching became so unbearable. I am told the discs eventually harden and the body repairs itself. Glad to see not alone, but seemingly the only guy. If it's heat related then living in the UAE is not going to help.
I had itchy arms and heard it could be from a pinched nerve in my neck.  I went for an MRI of my neck. I found out I had spinal compression in my 4th and 5th verdabrae which was pinching the nerves that go to the arms. I had to have surgery. After the surgery my itchy arms completely went away. I would check out the reason for your pitched nerve with a MRI. It might be fixed with physical therapy which exercises stretch the neck so the nerve is not being pinched.    I would suggest getting a MRI before going to a chiropractor Just in case
Hi! Did they put plates in your neck or just clean up the bulging disks? Ans how bad were your arms?
I'm starting to think this could be the answer and disk damage just effects people differently
I am sitting here at 2:00 in the morning because I can't sleep because of this Friggin itching that I have in both upper arms.  Truly thought I was alone in this torture chamber, and while I am glad to know I am not insane, I am sad for anyone else who is suffering as I am.  It can only take a person who is experiencing this ridiculous, insane, maddening itch to truly understand that we cannot control how hard and severe the scratching is to the point of bleeding or hurting ourselves.  I'm relieved only in gaining the knowledge that I am not alone in this, and that others seem to suffer as much as I do.  Now, I need a cure!  How the hell do I get this to stop?  I've never had a back or neck injury, allergies for that matter.  I am at a loss, as is my sleep.

patty
Im 35 and have had "the itch" for going on 15 years now. For a while I couldn't nail down if it was allergies an injury or what. Now I know it's nerves. Every night and some days for the past 2 years it hasn't let up at all. Before gabapentin I was loosing my mind. I've been on that a year and am up to 600mg at dinner and before bed. I've gone to numerous doctors and most just stare at me like I'm crazy. They listen and try to help but have never heard of anyone else like this. I have a slightly herniated disk at my C5 ans 6, ans that's the only problem. But they say that's a common problem among people. I just wonder, is it enough to bother me. Mine is triggered by sun, heat and laying down. Idk what to do anymore. Traveled a ways to an orthopedic doctor today that I was told could be hopeful.... Same ole answers and he was as clueless as the neurologist and dermatologist. Sometimes I wonder cousin t be tight muscles squeezing nerves...?
can anyone give suggestions on securing ice packs to arms  i feel i am going  mad