itchy forehead and sinus infection

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

itchy forehead and sinus infection

could itchy forehead be related to plugged ears and sinus infection? What gives relief?

This discussion is related to Itchy scalp, eyebrows and forehead, with raised red area on forehead.
Sinus infection and plugged ears can cause hives because they are often triggered by viral infections. Apply calamine lotion along as it helps in soothing the skin. Also take some oral over the counter antihistaminic like Benadryl. If the symptoms persist then topical and oral steroids may be needed for which is suggest you to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.