itchy legs and underarms
I have had VERY itchy legs for almost 3 months.  They are slightly itchy ALL day but several times a day certain spots get very hot and start this burning itch, the spot is red and very warm but really no rash.  My underarms have the same all day itch.  I have tried everything it seems, stop using lotion, using curel itch defense lotion, changing razors, stop shaving, change deoderant, stop using deoderant( to rule out), benedryl spray, claritin etc....I have been to the doctor he really didnt know what it was said I tried everything, gave me doxycycline.  The Doxycycline worked until I stopped taking it.  I took a 6 day supply of prednisone and that worked until I stopped taking it as well.  I am now using OTC 1% hydrocortisone cream helps but still there. Any ideas? PLEASE HELP!
Sounds like allergies to shaving foam. Don't shave for a while and check and see if it goes away
I have stopped shaving for awhile and no luck.  I dont think its allergies because benedryl spray would have helped so would have claritin.  I have been thinking maybe fungal? something I picked up from a pedicure? explains why nothing else helped.  

In the absence of a rash and from the symptoms it can be due to allergies, sweat dermatitis, neurodermatitis or eczema. Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin and apply some calamine lotion on the rash. Also wear cotton clothes and apply good quality moisturizers. If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist as you may need steroids.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.