itchy rash all over body it looks like goosebumps
i have a itchy rash all over my body. It looks like goosebumps. i've been to the doctor and he does not know what it is. I will see a specialist in march. I'm worried and have no idea what is causing this rash and i can't stop the itch. Does anyone have any ideas on what this may be?

This discussion is related to RASH ALL OVER BODY.
Same thing here.  Except, this has happened to me before a few years ago.  about a week ago it started up AGAIN!  
It started with a round rash that looked similar to a ringworm rash.  Then like a week later I got the bumps that spread EVERYWHERE.
I went to the doctor for it, and said it was some sort of virus ( i don't recall what it was called).  He said there wasn't really a cure for it, but to use Cortisone cream to deal with the itchy.  After a few weeks (i remember it taking forever) it eventually went away.  

So that's what I'm hoping for this time.  If it gets any worse i guess I'll have to see a doctor again :/