itchy red bumps on chest & stomach
Four days ago I noticed dozens red bumps scattered over my chest and stomach regions, and a few on the close parts of my arms and legs. I hadn't washed for three days (shame on me, I know) before noticing them the first time. I waited some time hoping they would go away but they haven't, and I now see over a hundred significantly smaller bumps. The itching is barely noticable.

I've never had a rash cover anywhere near this much skin area before. Do you think this is a regular rash that will go away on it's own in another few days, or could it be something else?
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub with clothes, dermatitis (atopic, contact, allergic),excessive sweating causing sweat dermatitis or underlying infection (bacterial/ fungal).

You may try calamine lotion on the rash.You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics.You can also use a barrier cream with zinc oxide paste or a mild steroid cream like dermacort on the rash. If the rash is itchy,you  can take some antihistaminic like benadryl or Claritin.

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Warm regards.

I used a mild soap and tried to keep it dry and avoid friction like you suggested. Took a week and a half but it's mostly faded away now. Thank you for your advice.