itchy red rash on my chest

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

itchy red rash on my chest

Hi, my husband has been diagnosed with Dyshidrotic dermatitis a month back and once that died down a bit, he got another form of itchy red spots over his inner thighs and around the elbow that the doc said could be some reaction to a chemical,either way he has been on anti-allergics for over a month and now I wake up yesterday to find raised itchy rash right at the beginning of my chest and end of neck. It's itchy and now making my neck real itchy as well. Please could you help me diagnose what this is? We've recently moved to a new country,that happens to be my husband's place of birth and since we've arrived, we have been getting one skin rash or itch after another.