itchy small blister like bumps
I had a rash that started as small blister like bumps in the upper layers of skin. It itched unbelievably. I went to the doctor who diagnosed it as contact dermatitas. But he also treated me for scabies and chiggers just in case. I took anti hystamines and steroids and also used a topical lotion( scabies and chiggers). the rash cleared up fairly well and quickly( about a week). But now I am noticing that i have two small blisters coming back on my finger and they itch like crazy. Any idea as to what this may be?  I havent come into contact with anything!!!! thank you
The other diagnosis to be considered with lesions such as you have described, is eczema.  Hand dermatitis (hand eczema) often results from a combination of causes, including genetic makeup, injury (contact with irritants) and allergy. It is frequently caused or aggravated by work, particularly common in industries involving cleaning, catering, metalwork, hairdressing, healthcare and mechanical work.

If you fall into any of the above, this could be the beginning stages of eczema. It starts as a mild intermittent complaint, but it can become increasingly severe and persistent.
Alternatively it could be an allergy to something that you may not be aware of. Soaps, cosmetics, creams, detergents that came in contact with your hands could have triggered it.

You can take anti-histamines like Cetrizine for the itching and apply the Corticosteroid ointment on the blisters.
ref:http://dermnetnz.org/dermatitis/hand-dermatitis.html