ithchy red bumps all over my body

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

ithchy red bumps all over my body

On 02/25/2007 I stated having red bumps all over mostly on my stomach and legs and back.  They look like i got bit by bug bites all over. Then it has spread all over my body but the ones on my stomach have just a little all over. They itch like crazy but they are not dry or flaky and they are not open or bloody. Most of them look exactly like bug bites.
Any ideas what I might have.
I recently have had the same thing happening to me.  Little bite-looking marks around my wrist, navel/stomach, ankles, armpit, and waistline.  I've been working out regularly for the past 3 years and have not had these before.  I put hydrocortisone on to control itching and it works temporarily.  I'd really like to rid myself of these altogether.  Please advise what this could be and how to get rid of them.  Could this be something that could be caught from a public gym?
Yes, recently i have noticed all these little bite looking things all over my body ...not alot but more than ive ever had at once.
They really do not itch but when i will scratch them they kinda itch. I really have no idea what it is and too scared to go to the doctors lol . But my sister said they were some kind of bug bites. But i have a rash kinda bump thing by my under wear line.. so im pretty confused on what they are also ..some are like 5 little bumps clustered together..then there are some just alone bumps...
hmm?
Have the same problem with itchy bug bite like bumps, did you find out any information
I have the same thing.  Did yoy find out what was causing the bites and what to do to stop them?  TJ75090
This is THE SAME exact feeling/irritation that I've been having! Still investigating..any answers?
WOW!! I thought I was the only one, I have them too, I thought it was lady bugs at first, then I thought it was new laundry detergent, now I have no clue, but I know I cant stand them anymore, some go away, more pop up. WHAT THE HECK ???
This is totally weird. How many of us are there? This started for me months ago. Like tinaaz said, I don't feel them unless I scratch at them and they have a kind of sharp pain-itch, like popping pimples used to feel on my face when I was 14!  But they aren't pimples, something else. Small round bumps like the size of a pin head and some a bit larger.  And they show up either completely isolated, gathered in a group or in a row (a really weird thing), like a series of pin pricks all lined up to look like a scratch-- from an inch to three inches long. One of the lines went in a curve across one breast! ? Started with one on the tip of my nose. Thought it was a pimple but after 5 months its still there. Then I got one on my right arm. Now they are strewn across my body here and there from head to toe---a large group of isolated ones on my stomach and diaphragm area. I've never seen anything like it before. Skin conditions are ways our body releases toxins and disease from internal organs so I tend to let mine run their course---but this kind of scares me---is there some little creature running around under my skin? Or some microscopic bug biting me? If  any med student wants to take on a research project, here it is!!.
circe--your post could have been written by me.  I actually saw a dermatologist about this--she looked at a few places, told me to stop scratching them, told me to cut my fingernails.  She gave me rxs for steroid cream, anti-histamines, and antibiotic ointment.  told me not to take any aspirin products, use salicylic acid lotions and to bathe in aquanil cleanser only--take warm to cool showers and make them short. told menot to eat strawberries.  well i did all of this.  This was a year and a half ago--i sit her today covered in these bumps.  I did continue to break out while on this treatment regimen but the outbreaks did lessen and the anithistamines and potients stopped the itching--as soon as i stopped the treatments, it became acute again.  she never did a biopsy--she suggested flea bites--i have had flea bites and bug bites and i really do not thing these are either of these.  i am very frustrated and concerned.
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THE DOCTOR TOLD ME IT WAS SCABIES MAYBE CAUSE BY A DOG OR FLEAS
THEY GAVE ME A MEDICATION AND IT DID NOT WORK IT HAS GOTTEN WORSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IT. IT STARTS LIKE LITTLE RED DOTS UNDER THE SKIN AND GROWS INTO A GROUP OF BUMPS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO . IM GOING TO THE DOCTOR TOMORROW
pls post after your doc visit!
i have also done several rounds of scabies meds and to no avail--i thought t was scabies initially but does not appear to be--if it were, the treatment should have killed them.
hey guys.

i have the exact same problem unfortunately, though its only just starting happening to me. it started off with a bumpy lump on my arm then it started to get bigger... now i have one of my thumb just smaller. first, i thought it was something to do with my cat, she might have fleas, or a bug BUT IT ISNT!!! its starting to worry me, because there obviously is a cause for it... why is it there? what can it do to me? it is going to get worse? ARE THERE ANY DOCTORS HERE? has anyone been to the doctors, yet? should i not me worrying? need some comfort people :/

thanks for your time,
connie
YO YO YO!!! ok first, i get them once or twice a year where they appear all over, some clustered some alone. They itch like hell, but dont scratch them. GUT it out. second, none of u will die, so dont worry hehe! mine goes on for weeks at a time then they just go away systematically. Wash all your clothes and duvets. Put on a little of grandma's old ointment and just gut it out. just dont scratch them, they like it and then they will appear even more. fir the record, i have them now and i dont give a rats *** about it. if u really want some help go to the doctor, buuuut he will prolly give u some oitment to apply. CHEERS
I have this same problemm!! driving me crazyy..., did anyone figure out what the they are?
Hi everyone, I seem to have the same problem. My skin condition starts out as little pimples that get bigger and bigger and form small circular rashes. It's all over my stomach, back, legs and arms and seems to be spreading. This is the 2nd time I've had it in my life. The first time i had it a few years, it only lasted about 2 months and was only on my chest and now it's already been at least 3 or 4 months and it's all over. After doing online research, I think it might be Pityriasis Rosea. Not sure if anyone else has a herald patch but I have a huge one on my stomach that sort of confirms this diagnosis. Hopefully it's not anything else because my old college roommate had scabies and ringworm but that was 5 years ago. I am going to the doctor in a few weeks and will let you all know what I find out, if anything. Most doctors these days don't know what the heck they are doing.
Wow!!! Here I thought it was just me getting flea bites but none of my family have it.  When I found this forum, I was shock to read others are having the same exact problems I'm having.  BAD for us but at least I'm not alone in this crazy, irritating problem.  I'm going to research more and if I find something, I'll be sure to come back to this site and post it.  If anyone else find a cause and cure for this, please post as well.
my sister had this same problem and she saw 2 doctors- the first one didnt help so she went to a dermatologist and declaired it as SCABIES. They gave her a cream to apply and I belive it worked for her. Good luck everyone.
O my GOSH This is driving me comepletly insane.  At first I also thought it was a bunch of little flea bites, but no body else in this house has them at all.  It started on my stomach and spread down my legs and up the sides of my stomach and abs.  They itch like mad when i rub them and I cannot take it anymore .... I tried putting various lotions and it is just not working.  PLEASE someone help!!
Seems like I have the same thing, it's like itchy goosebumps, theres not really any redness unless you scratch and its mostly on my sides  of my torso. It's also really itchy, and taking a hot shower makes you want to itch more.
Im so happy to see that I am not alone. It started with a few red bumps on my chest and over a 2 week span, its over my back, stomach, arms & chest. It hasnt really gone below my waist line. It doesnt itch, unless I touch it. Its just red spots all over. some are bigger than others and they look like the skin has broken. I wish i knew what it was. No change in anything (detergent, body wash / spray or anything) I worried that I will go to the DR & they will just give me Benadryl & some itch cream, and then im stuck with the bill. If anyone finds anything out, please please please pass it on. :( Im sorry to everyone who is having the same problem. QUESTION: Has any one noticed it to be contagious?

Hope we can find some answers. I was told by a family friend who is a nurse that mine were caused by stress of being laid off at the beginning of the year, and i have been stressed out, prob the most i have ever been.

I too have this issue but what I found works best is a 20 minute warm shower or bath. Use a wash cloth, no back scrubs or luffas. Use Original Dove soap and Caster-Oil soap. After bathing apply Gold Bond Medicated powder (Comes in a Orange container with a RED cap). Repeat this pattern for a few days and the situation should be controlled, be aware I am not a doctor but have dealt with this issues for about 5 years now and have been able to somewhat control this. Let me know if this helps anyone.
I got the same problem it iches like creazy oh boy after reading this it made me feel good and I am happy that I am not alone I went to doctor today and he didn't know what was this so he refered me to adermatologist.  I am going to see a dermatologist soon.  I want to thank all of you and I will let you know the out come.
Like most of us, it started with one little itchy bump like bite around Jan 2010. And from there the bite like bumps started multiplying in random spots on my stomach and they just itched like CRAZY!

It's already June and I am seeing an increase in bumps and on top of that, they scar because I itched them so much. :(

So I going to try what everyone else is suggesting, like trying to NOT itch but if I do find any remedies I will definitely share!
Im with you guys on this. Started out a little, then starting spreading. Ive been working out like crazy eating healthy then blam!!! out of no where red bumps spreading daily. Freaks me out no one has a solution. I was on Doxicycline a couple months ago. Ive been taking Dynamite and Protein powders. Also a natural pill regiment.
I was also bit by a few ticks a couple months ago
Oh god!  Me too!

I had a biopsy done by my dermatologist and I get the results tomorrow.  My nightmare would be if nothing shows up.

When he examined me he thought that it could be caused by:-

Scabies
Yeast
Staphylococcus

Any of these could be what it causing your irritations.  You have to find out what the cause is or you will get nowhere.
I have It too.... It started 3 months all on my feet my legs and a lil on my waste they even went to the tip of my **** I do not itch it at all and its went away somewhat... lil red dots this is freaking me out now I want help please someone help... Im gonna go to the doctors soon i need this to go away im tired of scratching till i bleed... on my feet is the worst and my legs... its starting to spread more please help
Can a proffesional please reply... This just started for me and ive tried to figure out any cause at all. Someones bed? touching a cactus? Allergic reaction? What... is going on. I started by feeling these two tiny bumps on my finger that itched and that was 4 days ago and now they are all over my hands and scattered on my chest arms, armpits, crotch, and buttox, legs especially back of my knee, and scalp. Its awful and they get so itchy I cant sleep or put clothing on because any rubbing makes it worse. Please please help.
you all have bed bugs.
even if you are the cleaniest person in the world, but you travel, or sit on airplanes, sleep in hotels, go to friends houses and sit on their couches or beds, go to movie theatres... even some clothing stores now are reporting bed bug issues.
they're a b*tch to get rid of... but i guarantee 100% that if you google bed bugs and go and check your mattresses, or box springs, that you discover that you have bed bugs.
and they are obviously not contagious, that's why no one around you or sleeping with you has the marks..... but they travel very easily.
everyone gets bit my bed bugs, it's just that not everyone feels the bite marks, and for some weird reason the bite marks don't show up on everyone.
have fun!!
im havin the same problems except i recently got a lil poison on me then i started to get red bumps that itch if disturb...
my face is puffy and red and uncomffy,my lips got chap and i got major case of red bumps can anyone help me? im gettin worried,Thanks Names Travis
i HAVE THE SAME THING I CANT GET RID OF THEM PLEASE ITS BECOMING A TERRIBLE NUCENSE CONTACT ME AT darkpath_7***@**** I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME GET RID OF THESE TINY ITCHY RED BUMPS!!
For the last three days I been getting this same thing, starting on my stomach and lower legs. I put alchol on them and wash them with "germX" hand sanitizer and the iching will stop anbd they heal very fast, in a matter of only an hour. But the next day or later the same day one starts growing and they get together and grow in clusters and ich very bad. None gets on my face, just legs and stomach and occasionaly my arm. It feels just like mosquto bites except it dose not pain and only iches very bad. But it is weird that it will go away very fast like it was never there when I rub GermX and alchol on the skin. They grow fast and heal fast.

I have never seen nor heard anything like it. It is NOT a bug bite. And I have no head-ach nor stomach ach over it.

WHAT THE HECK IS IT????
i have masquito looking bumps on my arm, ankles, back and legs in the most random spots and i havnt changed anything in my life as far as food or detergent they itch so bad and they wont go away with any cream or pill i dont have them on my face, butt or private area but i need to know what is happening to me
The last month I had a itchy patch on my torso one bump came up and I couldnt help but itch, I think it was after wearing a new top and did not wash befor wearing, now there is quite alot of them on my torso in the same place, one on my hip and then one appeared today on my leg =/ so was very confused as thought it might have been to do with the new top but obviously thats not near my leg! When I itch them they get wider not raised! I went to my pharmacy today and they had a look and asked if I had anythink come up on my hands (Scabies) Nope! He said definitely not a allergic reaction to meds or detergent, he was more convinced was somthink to do with fles or bedbugs but im sure thats not the case! Will go to the doctors monday! Hope we all can find a cure! Starting to think its psychological...  
Been to the doctors and they didnt know what it was, seems to be what they say about all skin problems eh? Odd red looking things he said. Well they gave me everythink to try steroid cream, moisturiser for people with eczema, scabies lotion and allergy relief tablets. Think the tablets help me from itching at night but dosent really solve the problem! Also cant be bothered with the moisturiser the steroid cream has made the bites scabby and less red but thats what it dose but again dosnt solve the problem only thing to try now is scabies lotion but he didnt seem to think was that but gave me it to try anyway =/ bit odd really was just standing in the kitchen 5mins ago and got a itchy leg itched it and now odd bump has come up god nose whats going on!
My husband just started having small red bumps all over his body, accept his face. They are driving him crazy, because they itch so much. They look like either chicken pox, or some sort of small bites. He's military, and when he went to a corpsmen, they told him it was bed bugs. Here's the thing, I DON"T have them, and we sleep in the same bed. It would make sense for me to have them as well wouldn't it? We have not changed any soaps, detergents, or eating habits. We generally eat pretty healthy, especially since i got pregnant (26 weeks ago). He has no fever,no rash, no sore throat, just these little red bumps. Benadryl seems to help some, but it's not making them go away. They developed about 5 days ago. I'm taking him to see an actual doctor tonight, so hopefully they tell us what this is.
Okay, so we went to see an actual doctor, and they diagnosed him with folliculitis caused by a staph infection that he most likely developed from working in the sweating in his uniform.

Here's some info: https://health.google.com/health/ref/Folliculitis

Hopefully this is actually what it is, and we can just get it cleared up. I really hope this helps some of you.
yeaaa idk what this **** is. I was takin amoxicillin and had ebstein bar sooo it was likely for me to breakout with a rash, i took a steroid which helped it get better.  well the rash is on my arms and legs and looks like its dried up but it started itching again mostly on my legs.  wen i first had it it looked like bug bites all over the arms and legs but now the redness cleared up and it's more of a pinkish color but itches like hell.  this has been goin on 4 a month now and it's really annoying.  i did some research and the rash appears 2 b similar 2 eczema or some rare skin disorder and since im 19 and all you guys have it 2 i doubt its either haha its just really annoying can somebody tell me what it is
The Bumps are from sitting at your computer for hours in sweat, My dad is an ENT, and I have the same thing. He explained when you sweat the bumps collect around you torso, thighs, and legs correct. When you scratch you're collection poison in you finger nails and effecting new areas, that's how it travels. The bumps start out on your lower body, and by scratching they get to your arms. Is this making any sense. When you're at you computer for hours feel your wasteline is it kinda wet, if it is that's the problem, Just use speed stick (not the gel or white, but the clear stick) in the affected areas before you sit at your computer for hours.
I have teeny tiny bumps on my thighs, the top of my back, my chest, and all over my arms.  If I put lotion on them my stomach gets itchy...  They're very very very small.  I had eczema last summer, and that was easy to spot, but this is very, very different.  My mom tries to pick them on my back (Because that's something she tends to do) and it hurts like all get out!  Then the other day I noticed that the ones on my chest popped and it HURT  there's a little bit of blood in the middle, but it's not bleeding.  They're not dry at all either, I'm so confused!

They actually don't look like bug bites at all...
I have about 14 little bug bite looking marks on my right thigh. They itch like crazy, I don't have any more, just up on my thigh, but I scratched them and now they are worse. I had bed bugs before and its not like that time coz I had those bites  all over me and I could feel the bugs biting me. Not this time. I don't have a clue where these came from though! I have been taking Doxycycline for two weeks now for a sinus infection. Could it be because of the antibiotics?
5 out of 6 of my family members have these relentless itchies too, Aveeno oatmeal baths & CUREL itch lotion, benedryl cream not working. my 2 year old wakes up crying every morning at 2 am. this has been going on for 3 months now. my husband & I have them on our thighs & our 11 year has them all over her tummy & hands. I have changed detergents and my pediatrician tried telling me my 2 month old had baby acne so i told him "I guess I do too". has anyone ever noticed line or string like itchies after scrathing the area?
Has anyone else here taken the drug penicillin?
im a 18 year old male and i have these little red spots/bumps all over my body like in the inner thighs, hands, legs .feets. i have noticed them for awhile now about at least 1 month now and they dont seem to be going away cant figure it out switched soaps and cleaned everything. i have no pets, but it seems like the more i itch the more it spreads. i dont think thats it is scabies bucause i already had the before and i no what to look for i've baan searching on the internet and nothing as really been answered.. but i do no that my ex girl friends mom had bed bugs but i've searched for the signs but still dont no and the other people that live in the house has no signs of anything so can somebody help????
And they seem to get worse in the morning...........
at the moment i started getting what you all are talking about6, and ive found out through reserch  that its heretetary, my mom had it, her mom had it... and it seems to be brought in with stress!  i agree that you should not itch them as hard as it might be, but just try to wait *** out... doctors cant do a thing ive been to them, they have no idea, so try to relax and dont stress out.... theyll grow
Wow...im also looking for an answear. I get these bumps/rashes all over big and small, itchy as heck. But Ive noticed I get them when the weather changes from hot to cold or cold to hot...its weird..i still dont.know why or what im allergic to. Help!
In my case, its not hereditary, its not an animal/insect bite. I get them twice or three times a year since I can remember and they seem to be trigered by the weather...idk?? I take benadryl but latelly that doesnt work anymore. My feet /hands/ and face all sweal up and I cant sleep.
someone said it was bed bugs, but ive searched for them and havent found anything. someone else suggested fleas, so why doesnt everyone have the bites in the house? just my mom and me. these things are just like mosquito bites but ...they dont go away. if it was scabies wouldnt i have them on my hands too? i went as far as thinking its syphilis but, it doesnt quite fit, and my mom has the same thing. so the only thing i could find was PLEVA. still not much info there. im going to try the alcohol or germx, but from all the scratching something tells me its going to burn like a B****. DID anyone else notice for them that in the winter they disappeared? then as soon as warmer weather hit BAM! they came back?
i also found this
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=scabies&view=detail&id=E0D1029DA83369E8D6A8A89A5EA99AFA3280A22D&first=541&FORM=IDFRIR
that really looks like what i have. but i dont live near the gulf.
if anyone does hear about something different post it up please. my doctor really isnt helping. and my mom said she once was bitten by bed bugs and she said that this is definietly what we have.
sorry i meant to say that my mom was bitten by bed bugs a long time ago and she said that this is NOT bed bugs at all.
okay i have the exact same things i dont think its bed bugs because ive washed my sheets and i looked and its not on my matress. first it looked like a pimple but if you pop them it hurts and then just looks like a bite. also i have bug bite looking things randomly over my body. is on my waist line, on my legs, on my stomach, on my chest, on my neck, and now its spread to my side and back. i have no idea what this is its really bothering me they itch like crazy and im scared my boyfriend would get then just by putting his arm around my neck or something. i dont have them on my arms or face. i really dont get it. also when i take a shower i get a red rash on my legs. it goes away but its from the water anyone know what any of this is because its killing me and no one else in my family(also boyfriend) has it. this *****. please let me know if you know anything. thanks.
What about chiggers.
its hives. you get them when you exercise.
I too have been suffering from what appeared to be bug bites around my thighs and buttocks at times for what seemed years. They would burn and itch like crazy!! Sometimes I'd have them else where too, scalp, knees, especally on my back. If left them alone for a period of time they'd dry up and flake off...ahh relief! Well, I noticed while I was out of town for any period of time I'd feel better but once I got home I'd start itching again! So 'one plus one' equals to what appears to be an allergy is what I came up with!
What am I exposed to at home that I'm not while away? I had to start with food items. What am I eating at home that I dont have on the road? The very first thing I tried was it! Cashews and mixed nuts! Three days after giving up the cashews I was feeling better. Now 4 weeks without snacking on the nuts I am feeling better and better. No more scaly bumps! A lot less itching every day. I googled "cashew itch" and I found out that the cashew shell is related to poison ivy! Now we arent exposed to the shell but we can be exposed to the oils from the shell left on the nut! Hell, I believe that I have suffered from internal "poison ivy". So I am putting this information out there wherever I can. Perhaps I can be of some help to some of you. I hope so. Good luck. Greg/Walla Walla, Wa
Omg!!! I thought I was the only one this is crazy yes mine itch like crazy etc all the other things said above it's crazy I've had them for weeks now and no explanation and the ones that itch itch for a while and stop then new ones pop up and those itch then the old ones will itch then new ones itch then the old ones are gone it's crazy I hate it it's driving me crazy
please help me i have same thing i get them alot on back stomach and on my stretch marks but thay arent small they are about the size of a nickel
I have to agree with the person who said it was bed bugs. Im going through the same thing as everyone else. I looked it up online and it sounds just what everyone is describing. Itchy red misqutio like bumps but last longer, most likely in a line or cluster, depending on how bad the beg bugs have gotten. Are they there when you wake up but they werent there when you went to sleep? Are they on the areas on the that are exposed, not covered by clothing when you are sleeping? does anyone else in the house wake up itching? Everyone react to bites differently which explains why others in the family might not have any signs. Bed bugs are great at hiding and are hard to find. the only come out to feed around 2am to 4am then move on. people cant even tell they are being bitten. Washing sheets and bug spray are not going to rid of them. Heat is what kills them.  I would strongly suggest you guys at least consider the fact you might have bed bugs. The faster you take care of the problem the less trouble. they multiply as like crazy. females lie 1-2 every day or something like that. the eggs are size of a speck of dust. which could explain why they keep getting worse, more bugs are biting you. look it up online. It has great ideas on how to prevent or get rid of bed bugs. You dont have to be a slob to have bad bugs, i hear its a huge problem in america recently. Apartments, townhouses, hotels have problems because they just spread and are more difficult to get rid of.

Im pretty certain it is not bed bugs. 10 of us went on vacation (early July 2011) to schlitterbaun in new brawnfiels. 1 person came to visit us in the resort room. 11 of us have the itchy bumbs that almost resemble pimples randomly all over our bodies. We are currenlty going through Dr. prescribed treatment for scabies, but it really does not seem to be helping.Oh, and this was diagnosed by 3 different Dr's. No skin samples were taken. Don't know what else to do at this point. Anyone else get this stuff from schlitterbaun?
ok recently ive changed locations of living and im living with my cuzn. i sleep in her bed and ive been here for 1 month. ive notice that i have red weped up bites kinda like mosquitoe bites all in random spots on my arm legs ankles and foot. they really look like mosquitoe bites they itch like crazy and every nite i get more and wake up with more bites in total i have over 30 bites im very scared to go to the doctor but i need to know what to do or wash with or take to stop the itch!
ive noticed the bumps on me too, when i go to sleep its hard but i put rubbing alcohol on and they stop itching as much then i put FLUOCINONIDE(ointment) on and sleep with just shorts on, secondly i take benadryl, about three to knock me out, ive noticed that if you fight the itch they kinda stop itching(sorta) third when the house is freezing i dont itch at all maybe here and there but nothing serious, its spreading though because i was itching and scratching them, that im assuming is what spreads it, so listen to kid cudi(cudi zone) to relieve the strees lol and pray that GOD heals us all in the name of Jesus
I started growing red bumps all over my body and I thought they were going to go away. 3 days later there'ss about 5 times as many red bumps on me as before and they're not going away. I'm itching as I'm typing this right now lol.
i dont know if this helps but i had itchy red dots on all over my body when i came in from outside at first they were on my legs and my arms and i got in the shower and it did't help i was crying and then my sister put baby loition on it and it felt better then the next day witch is today i came out of the shower and i just went on the computer and icnored it and it stoped i relized that it was a reaction to something outside so i'm not going to stop rolling and crawing in the grass btw i'm ten
I have red welts like hives formed too. I'm going to the doc on Monday. They just appeared out of nowhere and I haven't done anything different, havent changed my diet or been around animals that I know I'm alergic (allergic) to. Going to see an internal medicine doc who specializes in Alergies (allergies). Whatever it is, imma fight this thing!
I have these little things all over my body. They look like pimples at first and then I inched them and not they look like mosquito bites. I have like a cluster of them right under my right butt cheek. Haha, sound weird but true. then there's like 39349 on my thighs to my knees and a couple on my legs. Also so have been appearing on my face. My dog had fleas and we can't get rid of em'. Do you they that's were there form?
i believe you people may have scabes. A microscopic bug tht lives under your skin. most doctors dont diagnose it because they are not fimilar with symptoms. if i was you i would suggest this to my doctor and take whatever meds they give. you must wash all your close and sheets or anything you make come in contact because they do spread to things and lay eggs. they are super contagous and very hard to kill.
ok so i dont think i have that because noone ever get it from me it stay on one spot of my belly the lower belly and idk what it is
I'm having the same problem, and I have no idea what to do. It's obviously not scabies (I've had them before, I know what the bites and burrows look like, same with fleas), and I just can't figure it out... the best thing I've been able to do for it is take an antihistamine, drink plenty of water, and use a non-scented non-oil based moisturizing lotion. Taking Omega 3 fish oil capsules help in the long run, too. Even breaking the capsules open and rubbing the oil on affected areas REALLY helps the itch. Smells bad, but it's worth it.
I too have suffered from the itchy, burning, what appeared to be bug bites described here. The short story is I self-diagnosed the problem as an allergy to something I was eating at home that I wasn't while on the road. I narrowed the trouble down to eating sweets especially the wife's chocolate chip cookies and other baked goodies. I then started narrowing down the different ingredients and ended up with VANILLA as the problem. So I suggest here that you too may be suffering from an allergy. I might suggest vanilla as a starting point in your search. You might do an internet search on vanilla and itching to verify what I am suggesting. Whatever is your cause I wish you luck. If you do find your problem I hope you share it here with others as I have. Greg
I am 14 and these ichin bump have been on my face and back now on my warist... Last night i went to sleep with out the red bumps on my arm and know today they are all over my arm... My mom does not know what it could be ,also my grandmother is a nurse and has no clue what it could be.. Im scared and want some answers bad .. They seem to look like huge red/ pink blisters..But they dont come to a head nor has a opening.. I thought i was the soap i was useing so now i use dove and it still happens.. I have tried ice and more ect. nothin seems to help. So please if you know anything that will help please let me know.. thank you !!
My whole family got scabies and we went to the doctor and they gave us an ointment to put on over night and then we washed off In the morning it was just a one time treatment but if you have it really bad they may give you like 2-3 treatments depending on how bad it Is and they told us to wash everything in hot water and use disinfectant spray until everything goes away also it would help if you used sulfur soap they say it fights and helps kill them faster
(PLEVA) pityriasis lichenoides et varioliformis acuta (PLEVA)
               I have no idea what or why I have these outbreaks.

I was diagnosed by my dermatologist with (PLEVA)  04/18/12.
Tiny red blister like bumps under the skin, first started in 2008, when my sister had breast cancer. She called me to come stay with her through oral radiation treatments. It was a very stressful year. I had returned home only a few times.
I posted pictures from an outbreak in 06/21/2009. There is a water treatment plant about 2 miles as a crow flys from where I live. When to my suprize my white ceramic tub had turned brown. I had been taking my long hot baths in that water?

I have found a small old pharmacy, that has liquid CAMPHOR SPIRIT. I started using it before I was diagnosed by my dermatologist with (PLEVA)  04/18/12.  It is a drying agent and has really helped me in clearing up the outbreaks. It has 84% alcohol and labled danger/poison.  Maybe if the child suffering with (PLEVA) just rubbing alcohol will give them some comfort.
I have suffered through the same problem, my doctor suggested bed bugs. I recently got a new matress and after two years of itchy red bumps. They have all disappeared! Hope thats helpful. Good luck
I also have the same issues and have tried doctors home remedies diet etc! Nothing works and im convinced its the chemicals in our city water. We bathe, drink,cook,wash our clothes with it and suffer. Quick hot showers are the only thing that gives me any relief and yes i know it dries the skin but feels good.
Chiggers use finger nail polish it kills them
I have this too, they're incredibly itchy spots all over my legs, arms, back, bum  and some on stomach. Some are in clusters and some are just randomly on there own. Being a 15 year old girl in high school, this is incredibly stressful and I can't deal with it anymore.. I can't even wear a Tshirt. I've had this since the end of December 2012 and its slowly progress to about 300 spots all over my body. In February I went to the hospital and they said it was scabies (which is ridiculous because nobody in my family was getting it) since then I've had around 5 doctor appointments, 1 dermatologist appointment, 2 blood tests, and 2 biopsy. They have no clue what it is. I have an allergy test in June and am depressed about it everyday. Someone, please...please help me.
i also have these Little red bumps. i come to conclusión, that its aliens taking over our bodies. waiting for the right time, if you itch them they become more powerful just ignore them they will grow weak over time and die.
for all you people with this problem i had it to my mom said my uncle had the same problem once when he was a kid my mom told me to rub salt water all over my body to stop it temp then go take a bath in the ocean to stop it permenently and it worked for me good luck
I slept over on a friends "new" couch & got these stupid bites. After inquiring about their. "new" couch... they said they bought it from a furniture rental company !!  Infected Couch !! Never had this before !! I am going to recommend they send it Back & get a Refund !! Got a really good deal, they said... No doubt why here !! Antibiotic cream & anti-itch cream is slowly working !! <>  yes, I think it is bed bug bites !!!
Hi my name is Ty and I have the same thing going on as you guys here so I did some research and found this guy who used white vinegar to make it stop or at least stop itching so much. So what you do is well that is if you try this out. Okay so what you do is you rub the white vinegar on the area where the bumps is on your skin and let it sit for thirty minute or if your in a hurry you have to really really rub it in and just take a shower to wash it off or you can do like the guy I was telling you-guys about, you can take a whole bottle of white vinegar and soak in it for thirty minutes and you can keep doing this til the bumps go away it took the guy three weeks to go away but he did it again for another week just in case also his girlfriend did this too though she had no pump I guess it's so he did feel bad or alone so anyways she did it too and she said her skin turned to soft and smooth
we need to state if were male or female , age, where we live , ive had this **** for 3 years just getting worse , im a male 52 years old it started in nj , i moved to florida and it got worse
I have had the same things too they have just appeared all over my body and are itching like crazy.
I've had a bad cough for awhile now. Very itchy mucus throat, but it is cold and time for allergies. I've also been getting a lot of pimples and bites that itch (I don't know if the cough has anything to do with it). These are all in like clumps of at the most 5 or 6. The pimples/bumps are mostly on my thighs, chest, face, and I have on both arms, each in the same place, a clump of them. They aren't that big unless squeezed at or messed with. The bites I've gotten is on my inner thighs in a clump they are huge because I've itched them a lot. I've been worried cuz I've also been pricked (not deep) by a drug shot needle used by a person diagnosed with AIDS. Please help me I'm worried.
itchy bump just got a headache and bones hurts want to the doctor the day before the day i got a headache and bones hurts does any body know