large red Spot on face
My girlfriend has a large red spot (about the size of a "balled-up" baby's fist) on her right jaw; just under her cheek. She has another one on the left side of her face (about the size of a quarter); right on her cheek. Just a little background: she has been in America (from Colombia) for about 1 year now. She's never had this problem occur before. This "spot" appeared this morning when she woke up. It's been about 4 hours now and it has yet to disappear. I figured it was just sleeping to hard on both sides but I would think it would have disappeard by now. Is this something we should worry about? Should we go to the doctor? I figured it's a bit too early to worry, but I figure "why not ask?"

This discussion is related to Tiny Red Spot On Face.
I had an heavy exercise , my leg were above the ground level and i was performing push up's which led to some red -red cloth  through out my face. I dont see any changes in my face even in second day.