little blisters that leak clear liquid an itches like crazy, spreads wh...

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

little blisters that leak clear liquid an itches like crazy, spreads when scratched

What is it called? Small patch of little bumps that spread when is scratched? Its on my wrist. Fungus?it leaks clear liquid. w
Sounds like poison ivy? Try hydrocortizone or Benadryl cream on the area, if it spreads too much you may need to see a doctor for some oral meds like anti histamines or steroids. Gook luck! Try not to scratch!
It can be due to contact dermatitis, granuloma annulare or lichen planus. Granuloma annulare is a chronic disease consisting of a rash with reddish bumps arranged in a circle or ring. Usually it is asymptomatic but due to cosmetic disfigurement topical or oral steroids may be needed. Please discuss this with your dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I thank you 4 your concerns. I went to the doctor twice now an she first said it was a fungus, gave me cream an it started to go away. Then it got worse!!! So I went back an she told me it was impentigo. Gave me a cream an meds orally. It looks better but I'm still not sure. It leaks CLEAR liquid like crazy! Its so gross an not very pretty! I do thank you again for ur concerns :)