lump on penis
I have had a small lump on the shaft of my penis for quite some time now.   It doesn't give me any irritation or cause me any problems.  It doesn't hurt whatsoever.  I have never given it to a sexual partner and have had the same girlfriend for 2 years now.  We have unprotected sex and she has never had an STD when she went to the doctor.  I was just wondering if it could be friction or some other kind of disease.

Lump on penis can occur due to many reasons some of them are benign causes while others indicate serious medical condition. Your lump seems to be benign and could be pearly papules or lump due to lichen nitidus. Both are harmless skin conditions and the lumps usually go away on their own. If the lump persists or changes in character I would suggest you to get an evaluation done by your dermatologist.