marks on skin that look like burns when I wasn't burned
The other afternoon I noticed I has 2 identical marks on each wrist that looked like burns- what would cause this when I wasn't burned?
These marks can be due to contact dermatitis, dermatitis skin or due to an allergic reaction. You may try calamine lotion on the rash. You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid deodorant / cosmetics. You can also use a barrier cream with zinc oxide paste or petroleum jelly or a thick moisturizing cream applied directly to wet skin after bathing.

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.