my lip color changed..why?
When I was younger, my lips used to be a bright, ruby-like red color naturally.  Now, they are more of a dull, red/dark pink color.  Does anyone know if it is normal for lip color to change?  What could be some reasons for this occurring?  I miss the natural red lips! :(
i have the same problem it is usually because of sun damage. other reasons are because of  smoking, excessive drinking of coffee and tea, and pregancy

It is normal to lose the natural color of the lip as we grow old. This could be due mainly to sun damage, smoking and the food we eat or drink ( as mentioned above). This is why it is important to stop smoking and to avoid too much exposure to sunlight. It is also recommended to wear sunscreen and lip balms with sun protection. Keep the lips moisturized and drink plenty of water also. Take care and regards.
is there anything one can use to prevent lip changing other than lipsticks ect..? eg; an HIV positive person, some people's lips start changingcolours. please help.