penis head

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

penis head

6454008?1292388401
Hello,part of the head of my penis is a different in color, i believe i got this after i was circumsized. I really dont know what it is, but can you please tell me what it is and if it can be covered up or healed??
It can be due to post inflammatory hypopigmentation or vitiligo. Post inflammatory hypopigmentation is very difficult to treat but sometimes it goes away on its own after exposure to the sun. If the symptoms still persist then  you can talk to your dermatologist about laser-assisted chemabrasion(LACA). Then vitiligo also needs to be ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.