pimple like bumps on hands

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

pimple like bumps on hands

Recently (within the past week or so) I started to get these pimple-like bumps on my hands. It started with one each on the knuckles of my middle and ring finger on my right hand and seemed to spread from there. The majority of them are on the sides of my fingers and my knuckles. They are more visible when my hands are wet and slightly painful to the touch. They seem to start to go away when my hands get extremely dry but come back when i moisturize. I work as a cashier and am afraid i picked up something from touching money and coming in contact with different people all day.
Without examination, confirming a diagnosis is tough but it can be granuloma annulare(bumps appearing on the hands) but other possibilities that should be kept in mind are myxoid cyst(growth usually occurring on the finger) , contact dermatitis and dyshidrotic eczema(an itchy rash limited to the hands (usually the palms and sides of the fingers),it can be related to weather and consists of small fluid filled blisters).
I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and get it examined to rule out the above possibilities one by one and form a confirmatory diagnosis. Treatment is different for all. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.