pimple on my genitials
for the last 2 weeks i have a pimple on my balls. its reddish & it burns. im also sweating more in the area now then ive been in the past. the pimple doesnt seem to be getting any bigger. do you have any idea what this might be? std? cancer? should i go to a doctor?
This small bump can be an infected hair follicle or sebaceous cyst. Pls keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.Pls consult a dermatologist in that case.

I hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.