popped blood vessel?
I'm a 13 yr old girl and my friend and I came inside from jumping on the trampoline and when we were standing by the counter she started to back up and she stepped on my foot. I felt a sharp pain and then looked down and I saw that my foot had a small knot on it. We put ice on it for about 5 minutes. It's still a little red and it looks like a small bruise is appearing. there still is a solid knot. What should I do? Should I see a doctor or just stay off of it for a little while? It's still a little difficult to walk on or move and is very sensitive.

This sounds like you have injured something. I suggest that you have this checked by your primary physician. A radiograph may be necessary just for future reference and to rule out any fracture .Although at this point, I do not think there is a fracture. Nevertheless, we just want a baseline scan.

Also, apply a cold compress over the area. Do not remove the compress, just place it over the affected area. Try to flex your foot and massage it just to keep the circulation. Can you move your foot without pain?

Can you walk without limping? If not ,then I suggest that you inform your parents about this so they may help you seek consult. Take a pain reliever for the pain and swelling.
I can't move my foot without pain and I can't walk without limping. I told my mom as soon as I saw the bump and she got the ice originally. Im on the couch on my laptop with ice on it and I'm massaging the area every few minutes. It is helping but the bump is VERY tender and I can't touch it. Should we be worried?