premature graying of hair
HOW TO CURE PREMATURE GRAYING OF HAIR. I HAVE MANY WHITE HAIRS AND I AM JUST 18 SO PLEASE SEND ME A REMEDY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!
The various causes for premature graying of hair are genetics or hereditary factors, malnutrition and a diet deficient in vit B , smoking ,thyroid disease, stress and anxiety, unclean condition of the scalp, drying it with an electric dryer and use of hair dyes. Take a healthy nutritious diet and some vitamin B supplements for some days. If the symptoms persist then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

i tried to get it diagnosed by a doctor but he said that it was impossible to cure and can only be controlled ! is it true?