purple spots in my body appeared a week ago back, underarm, left side h...

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

purple spots in my body appeared a week ago back, underarm, left side hip area

purple spots appeared on my back, left underarm and hip area a week ago

Lichen planus is one possibility which needs to be ruled out from your symptoms. Lichen planus is an inflammatory disease that affects the skin and the oral mucosa, and presents itself in the form of papules (flat spots) or rashes. It is an itchy papular eruption characterized by its violaceous color
Treatment is available only on prescription and consists mainly of steroids, retinoids, hydroquinone and phototherapy.
. To confirm the diagnosis, you need to get an examination done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.