pyoderma gangrenosum
Is there a relationship between Pyoderma Gangrenosum and Lichen Planus and Lichen Schlerosis?
I have recently been diagnosed with PG, have had LP for 10 years, and LS for the same, even though that
was not diagnosed until a year ago.  2 gr. of vitamin C helps LP,...any new ideas for getting rid of them all?!
Hi Dorothy..  I have done a lot of research regarding Pyoderma since I have been suffering with it off and on for years and in my research I've never seen any connection with it being linked to LS.  I am not an expert, but reviewed my files and didn't find anything.

I truly wish you luck....
My niece has what she has been told is pyoderma gangriosa of the vagina and labia. She was told this by her gynocoligist.  She is currently having a terrible relapse.  What kind of doctor should she see, and what kind of treatment is available?  She is in a lot of pain.
Rebecca