Dermatology Community
rash around neck and under breast
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

rash around neck and under breast

FOR ABOUT A YEAR OR TWO NOW I HAVE HAD A ON GROWING RASH THAT JUST STARTED AROUND THE BACK OF MY NECK AND WAS REALLY ITCHY AT TIMES AND AT OTHER TIMES NOT ITCHY AT ALL...IT IS NOW COMPLETLEY AROUND MY NECK. IT IS RED AND BLOTCHY MORE LIKE DOTS THE AREA IS NOT RAISED, BUT IS VERY NOTICABLE...IT IS ALSO UNDERNEATH MY BREAST....THESE ARE TWO AREAS THAT DO SWEAT AL LITTLE AND FOR THE LONGEST TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE OF MY WEIGHT GAIN OVER 117 LBS. IN THE LAST 2 YEARS BUT IT IS NOW WORSE THAN EVER AND IT IS VERY NOTICABLE AND EMBARRASSING AND ITCHES ALOT...WHAT IS THIS???
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Maybe a yeast. Try some otc cream like miconazole.  Try to keep the areas clean and dry. See a dr if it does not resolve.
Blank
could also be inverse (flexural) psoriasis...I have something like this too
Blank
I have had the same symptoms over the last 3 yrs. The rash started under my breasts as little red spots under the skin and not raised. I have tried cortizone creams and otc yeast meds as recommended by my derm. Recently, it has spread up to my neck and seems to be getting worse. It seems to get worse when I sweat or get stressed. Anyboy have any ideas?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank