rash on breasts
hi my name tracey
i have a rash all around my breasts it started out to be patchey then continue to be very itchey.
i was taking co-codemole  they came while i was taking them .
went to my drs he said it was a sweat rash i said too him could it be the medicene no he said he then gave me a dermitise cream rubbed it on twice a day my rash had not gone but getting really itchy stoped using that till this day my rash is still on my breasts and around my waste ,i dont no what to do  please could you advised ,if i go back to the the drs he will only say it is a sweat rash .
thankyou tracey

Rash over the breasts may be a dermatitis, a fungal infection, or a miliaria (sweat rash).
Itchiness seems to be associated with the three differentials. A fungal infection may be likely here given the location and the associated symptoms. Dermatitis or eczema may present with excoriations and weeping (wet patches) as well as itchiness. Fungal infections show a more well defined border than dermatitis.

You may opt to stop using the cream and observe the rash. Keep the area clean and dry. Use only a mild and bland soap over the area. Use loose clothes of light material. If  you sweat a lot, see to it that you change into dry clothes each time. Modify your diet.Take in more fresh vegetables and fruits. Avoid direct exposure to heat. You may opt to observe the symptoms and see if it improves without medications. If preventive measures seem to aggravate the condition, then I suggest you seek consult with you dermatologist for further assessment.
hi
thankyou for your repily