rash on scrotum
Please help getting desperate.  I have a burning rash on my scrotum and glands.  This started while being treated  for a fungal and bacterial jock itch.  Now after seven months I've been told its red scrotum syndrome.  Its hot and burning but doesn't really itch.  A biopsy of scrotum shows inflammation but no infection.  It looks and feels worse whenever the area gets hot and is easily irritated.  I suspect this is caused from the topical medications including steroid creams.  I have started doxycylene as there has been some success in some cases.  Can anything else be done.  I am truly about to lose my mind.
These symptoms can be due to dermatitis skin. Wash the areas with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.Also wear cotton undergarments. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.