Dermatology Expert Forum
rash on tip of penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

rash on tip of penis
I have developed a rash on the tip of my penis.  I have several red dotts.  They are not raised or uncomfortable in any way.  I noticed them after masturbating several times in a single day.  It has been four days.  The marks have not gone away.  Is this a simtom of an STD?  The dots are random in formation.  They seem a little less red then before, and are about the size and coloration of a freckle.  Thanks!
Doesn't sound like one.  Masturbation can bring on temporary dot-like changes like these.  If I were you, I'd ignore them and see what happens.  If they don't go away in a week, or if they recur, show them to a doctor, just for reassurance.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
These past several days i have noticed small pin ***** sized red dots on the head of my penis along with bumps at the base of every hair on my sack and shaft.My shaft and head have been very ichy.. its driving me crazy. Could you please tell me what this might indicate?  
                                       Thank you
                                       Thank you
im 15 and i masturbated a lot and now i got this rash or something around the head of my penis and it can't be a std cause im a virgin.
please help me i've had it for about a year