rash that looks like hives that has gotten worse over time

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Everytime I'm hot I start to break out in a rash. It used to not be as bad as it is now but now it spreads to my chest, neck, arms, and legs. I think it looks like hives but it doesn't itch, it's just hot. It's just like red blotches. It's really uncomfortable and embarassing. I have no idea what it could be...?
From the symptoms it can be dermatitis or hives. Hives have a tendency to change size rapidly and to move around, disappearing in one place and reappearing in other places, often in a matter of hours.

Many cases of hives are "idiopathic," meaning no cause is known. Others may be triggered by viral infections or medications. The treatment of hives consists of antihistaminics, calamine lotion and steroids. So please get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.