rash that looks like hives that has gotten worse over time
Everytime I'm hot I start to break out in a rash. It used to not be as bad as it is now but now it spreads to my chest, neck, arms, and legs. I think it looks like hives but it doesn't itch, it's just hot. It's just like red blotches. It's really uncomfortable and embarassing. I have no idea what it could be...?
From the symptoms it can be dermatitis or hives. Hives have a tendency to change size rapidly and to move around, disappearing in one place and reappearing in other places, often in a matter of hours.

Many cases of hives are "idiopathic," meaning no cause is known. Others may be triggered by viral infections or medications. The treatment of hives consists of antihistaminics, calamine lotion and steroids. So please get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have also been experiencing these rashes patches bumps sporadically & I'm allergic to the world and have taken allergy shots for 5 years! BUT this is different! We are all being exposed to some irritant that antihistamines and all the bottles of Calamine & Sarna are not fixing! I was an RN by trade but have moved on to other businesses that I manage. Im very familiar with rashes, hives, & dermatitis. They are all very broad terms & could be everything we are experiencing into one "new" Rash! Most of the content I have read are all similar & we are all in real need of some answers! I have a theory I would love more info on...I started having this odd discomfort 2 years ago I went to my Dr. 6 mo after the first rash thinking I could figure it out or do the basics which I did! He had a great theory & knowing my lifestyle he said it must be a fungus from gym etc...we know all those mats are not washed after every use! He gave me an anti fungal pill with topical anti fungal cream & it did help. Only temporarily Im going now on my 3rd summer with this crazy rash! Still it was better than him saying dermatitis we all know that! Soooo could someone check into to the sunscreens sprays & let me know why this would not cause our issues! If any rash suffer experiencing the same thing & has never used sunscreens spray that would be great info as well!!! Thanks we just want answers!!!