rash
i am a 18 year old male I had unprotected sex 2 days ago, i tried a condom, but it seemed to hard to get on and i tried for a long time to get it on. so i just went with out a condom.  after not taking a shower i noticed after about 16 hours that i itched and had red spots on the tip of my penis and a red long rash on the shaft. After taking a shower immeditaly after notcing this the dots seemed not as red anymore. It now has been 2 days and all the spots on the shaft are almost gone, but there are still some redish spots on the head of the penis. What is it?? and will it go away soon??

This discussion is related to small red dots and rash on shaft of penis.

This could be folliculitis, acne, pimples, fordyce spots or genital warts or due to frictional trauma.

Nothing can be said with surety without having a look at the lesions and a clinical examination.

Do you have any other associated symptoms?

You should keep the areas clean and maintain good personal hygiene.

Let us know about what your doctor advises and post us about any other doubts that you might have.

Regards.