reaction to loreal skin cream

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

reaction to loreal skin cream

I used a product made by Loreal and have had a severe reaction and need to find some answeres.  I came in from being outside and applied this cream.  loreal revitalift face and neck day cream. within 2 minutes, my face was burning so bad. I washed it off. Within 2 hours, my skin was peeling off, my forehead was numb and the skin where the cream was applied was swollen and itching real bad.  That was 3 weeks ago.  Since then, even the slightest exposure to sun and it reacts the same way again.  My skin had continuously peeled off since.  Yesterday, I was out.  I wore a hat, a towel cut and wrapped around my forhead and spf 100 on my cheeks. Today, it's like I did nothing to cover it.  My cheeks are so swollen you can't see my eyelids. I have been applying aloe at least 6t times a day. Other than obviously now, staying completely out of the sun, any other advice?....anyone else seen anything like this??
sounds like an allergic reaction. don't use the cream again. try other creams. you may be allergic to one of the ingredients in it. one thing they use in stuff that tightens skin is literally baby's foreskin since it contains collagen.

go see your derm and ask for an allergy test for those sorts of ingredients +
The symptoms are suggestive of irritant contact dermatitis. Irritant dermatitis, the most common type of contact dermatitis, involves inflammation resulting from contact with acids, alkaline materials such as soaps and detergents, cosmetics, or other chemicals.

Avoid using any lotions and creams over the face for the meantime. Wash your face with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat your face dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.

If the irritation persists then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

レイバン clubmasterは、昔から大好きで、毎日かけても飽きない自信がある。この間、友達からレイバン wayfarerを貰ったが、微妙に合わない様な気がした。やっはり、レイバンにしても、合う合わないというのがあるみたい。

I had a horrible red rash after using Revitalift.  I'm 99.9 sure it was the ingredient Triethanolamine because the the Pure Aloe Gel I applied also has triethenolamine and it made the rash worse. Don't use Cetaphil because that
also has triethan....  The reason I think it is the Triethanolamine is it was the common ingredient in Vital Care Vitamin E night creme which also made my
skin break into a flaming rash.