red bumps all over my body

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

red bumps all over my body

I started out having red bumps mostly on my stomach and then they got redder, raised and spread out a little-- it first looked like a lot of mosquito bites all over.  Then it has spread all over my body but the ones on my stomach have almost completely covered it-- the areas are red, raised but spread out-- large circles all over.  They itch like crazy but they are not dry or flaky and they are not ***** or bloody.  Most of them look exactly like mosquito bites.  The one thing I have noticed is that they are in areas where I am not tan which are many as I am a fair skinned red-head. :-)  Any ideas what I might have-- I've tried benadryl- (ointment and pills) and tinactin and neither have worked.  Do I have Pevla (sp)?
Did you just get & they spread same day all over. What is the
time frame from start to continued spread? Could be contact
allergy to something touching skin or even something you
injested to cause small hives. May even be bug-mites that are
in your bedroom but who knows. Anything OTC is just a bandaid.
Go have your Dr take a look. Some can scar if you are fair skin.
Atarax is one rx med that works well for itch & redness if it's
just a temp-flair-up for hives related. Aveeno is a powdered
oatmeal at drugstores that you use in a soak bath. Avoid any
perfumed soaps. Makes itch worse & spots redder. You didn't say
age but it might be best to have ck'd & know what you had as a
kid. Adults still pop-up w/ child illnesses if they aren't
immune. Ck temperature & throat but if around a few days, go to
doc. Gd-luck.
Thank you Demiguise.  I actually did hives which the doctor didn't know how I got them, could have been a number of things.  But they put me on zyrtec and allegra and it is already working.  I am 27 by the way.  Anyway, I appreciate your feedback and glad I went to the dr. even though it did cost a pretty penny.  Some of the spots did scar as I do have very very fair skin, it left a bluish, purple mark. :-(
I have something very similiar. It started with a few small bumps on my lower back. Small and clustered. Then there were more and they were bigger. They itch like mad. Now they are a little everywhere (fewer towards extremities like arms & legs). But mostly on my lower back, right-side of my stomach, bottom, and my inner thighs. Not comfortable. I thought they were flea bites from the neighbors and their scraggly dogs (who were evicted and apartment fumigated). But I have since moved and the spots keep coming. My dad thinks he recently developed an allergy to cheese. So I have been pigging out on all the cheese he can't eat? Could that be it? I am also female, 27, mexican (medium complexion). I think they are hives too. My boyfriend thinks they are stress triggered. I don't think so. But I am stressed. I quit my job and don't know what to do with my life..Stress!!!
I just came back from a wedding in Texas on Sat and by Tue I noticed red itchy bumps around my ankles and leg. It then spread to the side of my knee, thigh, and today (fri) I have some on my inner right leg by my groin area. It seems, from reading sites like this, some people from the AZ and TX area seem to have the same issues........have no idea what this could be.
I too think there may be something going around or perhaps it could just be a fluke. When I had gotten these bumps they looked similar to mesquito bites and i was red all over. My symptons included an itch and redness. It traveled from my right bicep to my other bicep and then elbows, just below my armpits, mid and loweb back, thighs all the way down to and including my feet. Thinking it may have been a bug might I tried a hot bath w/ soapy water. Also used some itch cream with that. Nothing seemed to help. Given about a week it past through my system. The conlcusion I could come to is that I could of been bit by a bug that came from my dog.
I have the red spots too, they are in groin area, under my armpit toward my back and waist.  They are called shingles and they are painfull. I get them when stressed and if I do not take medication daily they come back within weeks.  They follow the nerve line in the trunk of your body and stress will bring them out, none on my face or feet just where the nerves run.
I have the Same thing i have ichy bumbs all over me i tryed calimine (sp)? lotion and it doesnt really help. now my head is getting itchy. WHAT DO I HAVE?DO??????
my girlfriend has "THE BUMPS" too. She is getting crazy she thinks that she can feel them coming. she keeps talking about bugs all the time. I think she might be on drugs but im not sure. What should I do???
I have these bumps also,odd ones all over the place, itch like crazy, just like mozzy bites, my head is the worse, but they are popping up more each day, havent got a clue what they are, I dont get allergies usually, I also thought they were some sort of bug bite, but now not so sure. any ideas would be glad to hear, I dont do doctors unless I have now other option. Wendy
Help Red itchey bumps statrted on my arems & upper back now all down my legs. I am 55 & a red headf. They are so embarrising & itch like crazy. I got a steroid cream it helped but now worse than ever. Looks like measles but it's been going on, What are they
DESPERATE,
Carol
My wife seems to have the same thing. They started on the plane trip BACK from Mexico. Have ANY of you gotten a diagnosis and/or treatment that has cured any of you? She is in the 1st week of it, but it seems to be getting worse. I have not shown ANY symptoms though... Please respond, thanks!
I have had Red bumps mostly on my chest and upper Arms, while they are not itchy, they look like small lumps of blood trapped under the skin, i have had these lumps for at least the last ten years...    
I have the exact same thing an hopefully this answers my questions. Started off about 12 small bumps in the lower right side of my stomach. I thought well a spider got me over night so didn't think anything over it. Its been about 5 days now and my whole stomach is covered. As well with some on my chest and arms. They itch SOOO BADD!!! I have been putting Caladryl on it which only helps for like 10 minutes it seems like. Putting ice on it does take the itch away though. Well continuous of putting ice on it.
About a week ago i noticed small red bumps on my stomach and as the days went by it started spreading all over my body. There are no bumps on my legs or face though. I only have a few on my lower arms and like 3 bumps on my neck. But my torso and lower back are covered with them. The weird thing is that they don't itch at all!! I been checking all different websites and question from people but all their bumps itch really bad, so it really doesn't help me out too much. I am really nervous about what i have so if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you soo much!!!
I too have little red bumps all over my body...it started on my arms then spread all over, they dont itch though. I thought I may be allergic to something I ate or detergent...not sure though. I am going to an infectious disease doctor to find out what it could be. My family doctor said it looks like some kind of virus.
Hi well  for the past 3 months i am fedup of this itchy red rashes all over my body . showed to doctors to skin speclist still i get red spots all over my body right now  iam taking alegra 180mb it disapears but if i stop it it again come back any tretment to let go of this thig i am ver upset please let me know any one . thanks

And this thig appers only in the night after i come from work .

please let me know

Adi
Well, I used to get awful flea bites from bird fleas in the nest, and FEXET worked for me. But the itch and bumps I've got nw are different. I had cholestasis when I was preganant with my little one who's now 8 months, and Dr is investigating as to what this maybe. If antibiotics or allergy pills dont work, dont ignore the itch, it is certainly by product of an underlying illness. God bless...and take care!

Mariam
Sri Lanka
5 years ago when I was prego with my first I had the same things happening.  Went to 4 different doctors and finally figured out that it was scabes.  It was bad but anyone can get it.  Kind of like lide but on the skin.  But now every time I get any bumps I am scared that is what I have.  I again have bumps all over that itch really bad.  Gonna go to the doctor tomarrow and pray that is not what it is.
my boyfriend has bumps all over his body it started off as a few and now he's covered. He went to the doctor and 3 doctors didn't know what it was, after a week he went to a dermatologist, he said he wants to say its scabies but he has nothing on his genitals so it is not. He also has no idea what it is he gave him cream and said if it didn't go away in a week he has to get a biopsy...........anyone have any answers???????
I have small red bumps everywhere that my one piece swimsuit is.
my mom and i think it has something to do with not washing my suit (because it wears out easy in the washer and sometimes i dont wash it by hand.) I think its probably just an allergy or bacteria in my suit they itch like crazy but it makes it a little bit better to put ice on it.
If you're fair skinned and have recently been exposed to the sun, they're probably "heat bumps" or "sun bumps". I have gotten these since I was in my younger teen years, I'm 21 now, and I only get them in extreme climates (warm, not cold) and after applying most sunscreens. You could either be extremely sensitve to the sun, or allergic to ingredients in the sunscreen you are wearing. For everyone else, I would guess you are just having an allergic reaction to something, or you have some sort of skin disease.
am 20 years old and recently statred having red little bumps all over my hands and feet.  The next day the bumps spread on my butt cheeks and down my legs and on my elbows.  Pretty much everywhere else you can think of!! They are not on my back or stomach or breasts, which is odd, but they spread all over within two days.. I have been doing some research and have gotten quite a few opinions and we came up with scabies.  if you research scabies.. many of you will find it to be dead on when it comes to symptoms etc.  I got permethrin cream, it doesn't work immediately so we will just have to see over the next 14 days!!!  Does someone have any advice for me?!?!? :(
My first red patch started on my chin.  It is as big as a nickel and it gets a real crusty patch to it.  Sometimes it itches and sometimes it doesn't.  All around this spot it is a patchy red color.  Now I am getting red spots that look like they are bright red then fade to a crusty patch.  Everyday I find a new one somewhere from my arms, legs, chest, nose, back etc.  It is very similar to the skin cancer spots I have burned off, can I be getting a faster growing skin cancer?
I got some red bumps on my back which seem like they are spreading.. initially i thought it was allergy due to my bra hook rubbing against my skin as i am allergic to metals, but then it went up and i have about 5 bumps right now and they are being extremely irritating.  i also have a feeling they are slowly spreading.  i am not sure how i got these.  i ate outside, like i mostly do and i also stayed at a Shereton hotel last night.  The hotel wasn't dirty, but then again, you can never tell i guess.  I am afraid i picked up something nasty.  I have a bike ride tomorrow and i just don't want to deal with this right now.  Any ideas around getting rid of them fast!!
I am a 26 yr old asian female.  
it could be bed bugs, get checked for them, ezpecially where there might be alot of hispanic influence.
i just moved down to alabama bout 3 weeks ago. the other night i was outside and when i cam inside i had almost a perfect ring on the right side of my right knee of these "bumps," i woke up yesterday and had a few more on my left leg, now today theyre all over my right knee and up and down my right leg. i have no idea what they are but they only itch if theyre touched, and when they itch they itch like crazy!!!!! i just got after bite "itch eraser" and it stings to put it on them, hopefully this **** works cuz this is rediculous! HELP?!?!
******" I CAN"T TAKE THE ITCHING AND RED BUMPS ANYMORE******** I am 21 and i have little red bumps all over my legs, stomach and arms. They itch like crazy, i mean i wake up out of a heavy sleep and itch. I have had these symptoms for about 8 months to a year and i don't know what to do. I have tried cortisione cream, anti-itch ointments, callimine, changing soaps and detergents. I don't know what it is or what to do. I have looked on the internet to try to diagnos it but i have had no luck. I mean there is so many things out there you see one diagnosis and you have one symptom and you think you have it. Its so hard to get things straight. They itch so bad, please help me figure out what it is. Thank you so much....
i have bumps all over my stomache, and sort of on my breasts, i also have like white slashes, like i was scratched...they dont icth...but it seemed to appear on my face then it left and now the are on my stomache, lower back and breasts. anyone have any ideason what to do?
I have these too! they dont itch, and are everywhere. except for my lower arms and lower legs.  started off with like 2 or 3 on my stomach then went crazy from there!! they're red with like dry skin in the center.  i have no clue what it is.  i went to the doc and they made me get my cholestrol checked.  that wasnt it.  now i'm at square one again.  i've tried putting hyrodcortisone on them...nothing.  i tried and antibotic (antibiotic), stillnothing.  any ideas??
My bf has itchy red bumps all over him, his legs mostly, its on his stomach and some on his back, its either in clusters or pairs. I don't have anything so not sure what it is and we don't have insurance so he's been suffering for about a month now. It started when he started his new job at his nursing home. He says it is bites but is it possible for him to have bites and not me? seems most of these people have the same problem with just one person but not the spouse. Now my best friend been having the same problem too but her husband doesn't seem to have problems with any bumps or itches like her. She went to the doctor last week and he gave her a shot and it got better, but it now has come back again so we are not sure the root of the problem. She is going back to the doctor again today. She says she ate nothing different but she has been staying at her parents who came over a month ago and been eating their food. I really think its an allergic reaction on her side to food. With my bf is hard to tell, maybe a bug/virus he caught from the nursing home but no one there has reported any sickness. My gf says she is now itching on her scalp now so its getting pretty serious. But it might be genetic with her because she says her dad also has the same problem now and then and just gets a shot for it when it happens to make it subside. Although he has no clue why either.
Hope we come up with some sort of reason why this is happening to our loved ones!!!
my 3 kids have itchy red bumps mainly on stomach and back, a few here n there. stomach is fully covered tho. myself n hubby has a few also. its nt chicken pox nor excema. could it be mites or bedbugs?? how u get rid of mites or bugs?? please advise me on sumthng
got red bumps and itching like anything on legs mostly... and its being 2-3 days.. what should i do?????????/plz help
Like a lot of you here, I have been getting the same thing, small red bumps that started in a bit of a cluster and have spread out to the rest of my body.  A lot of your descriptions are dead-on as far as the path of spreading except that mine don't itch!  I've been doing research online and all I could find was scabies, I went to the doctor and she said it wasn't scabies but I'm not so sure, I just can't figure out what else it could be.  Maybe some other kind of new bug or one that's less common.  For those of you who had "the bumps" that didn't itch, did you figure out what it was?  These started on my hip and I get a few more each day, they've spread out to my upper thighs and some on my torso and breast area near the underarms.  The doctor said she thinks it's a parasite and gave me something to kill them but it's still there, maybe I could try again as sometimes it doesn't work all right away.  If it has anything to do with it, I had shingles a few months ago and the scar never fully went away?  Any insight is appreciated!
it started on my lower back itchy, itchy red bumps which i thought were hives i bought hydrocortisone which within a week subsided the itch and  then the bumps within the next 2 weeks. A month later it reappears. It really never completely goes away the only thing that takes away the horrendous itch is scorching hottttttt water!!!! also i have started to notice the red bumps resemble my acne which at times tends to itch. someone pleasssseee help me i have no idea what this is???
hello im 27 and these bumps happened to me to it started on lower stomach and its still pretty much there i did some research and i think we are infected with scabies:

those are microscopic mites that infest your skin and lay larva and reproduce
if i remember correctly there are usually relatively few mites on a normal, healthy person — about 11 female.
Scabies are microscopic but sometimes they are visible as a pinpoint of white. The females go into the skin and lay eggs there. Males roam on top of the skin, although can also sometimes go inside the skin
The adult mites live 3–4 weeks in the host's skin..

it moves around by scratching it and touching other parts of your body or towels, key boards, sex..etc.

since from my research i found there is no cure for this the best thing to do I AM NOT A DOCTOR OR HAVE ANY MEDICAL EXPERIENCE  i think is to prevent re-infection.

now im not sure how many times they keep laying larva but i hope they die over time- if you dont scratch it-

Also "sulfur has been used since around 25 AD to treat Scabies. You can find bar soap with sulfur in the ranges of 1%-10% to kill scabies it's recommended you go with 6% or above. Wash whole body once daily for 4 days. It is still recommended that you wash all clothing and bedclothes in hot water and tumble dry on hot as with Permethrin"

see this site for more details:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scabies
http://www.scabies-killer.com/
Hey guys, I think I have the answer.

About a week ago I started showing the same symptoms (little bumps that started on my stomach and started spreading all over my back, neck and arms). I went to the doctor today and she diagnosed me with "Pityriasis Rosea". Pityriasis rosea is a common rash usually seen in individuals between the ages of 10 to 35 years old. The rash typically lasts six to eight weeks, rarely extending 12 weeks or longer. Once a person has pityriasis rosea, it generally does not recur in their lifetime.

Pityriasis rosea characteristically begins as an asymptomatic single, large pink patch called the "herald patch" or mother patch, measuring 2-10 centimeters. The herald patch is a dry, pink to red patch which appears on the back, chest, or neck and has a well-defined, scaly border.

One to two weeks following the initial appearance of the herald patch, a person will then develop many smaller pink patches across their trunk, arms, and legs. The second stage of pityriasis rosea erupts with a large number of oval spots, ranging in diameter from 0.5 centimeter (size of a pencil eraser) to 1.5 centimeters (size of a peanut). The individual spots form a symmetrical "Christmas tree" pattern following lines of cleavage. This rash is usually limited to the trunk, arms, and legs, rarely occurring on the face and neck. Pityriasis rosea generally spares the face, hands, and feet.

Most people do not notice any symptoms with pityriasis rosea except for the appearance of the rash itself. Mild, intermittent itching is reported in about 50% of individuals affected, especially when people become overheated from exercise or hot showers. Itching seems to increase with stress. Sometimes pityriasis is accompanied by flu-like symptoms, such as sore throat, fatigue, nausea, aching, and decreased appetite. Most people are otherwise in very good health and don't feel any other symptoms.

The doctor told me not to worry, the bumps will start going away eventually and it is not contagious. I hope this helps!
I'm 28 yr old male from Edinburgh, Scotland, I think reading all this I have the worst case of it (which I'm not proud of) I also feel the red lumps,bumps and swelling coming before it appears, on my bum, down my rib cage on my back and shoulders inside legs, and also my lips and male bit swells also, Dr thinks its chronic ulticeria (caused by stress) been taking 6 tablets a day of hayleeve but still came back when I stopped taking them and made me drowsy, now taking 1 a day of Telfast fexofenadine which keeps it away but if I miss a tablet it comes back, I now only get the bumps the second i wake up in the morning, anyone really know what it is and what causes it, I'm about to become a father in 23 days and need to get this under control, email me PLEASE, ***@****
Many thanks
Stuart Andrews
I'm from Michigan and it seems as though I am having some of the same problems with the bumps. When my body gets involved in any activity I get these little red bumps. Some like mosquito bites and some like little whiteheads. They are different sizes but never seem to get any larger than about a quarter inch. They itch like hell and they only go away when I'm exposed to the cold. I've tried to take benedryl and it doesn't help for anything. My doctor doesn't seem to know what she's doing and the ones on my chest, arms, and back seem to just hang around a little while longer than any of the other areas.
I just broke out in itchy, red bumps(various sizes and areas of my body) with flat heads, not round heads like a normal pimple. I hope to God I didn't pick up some terrible disease! Any advice?
I got an itch the beginning of the holiday, like mosie bites but spread in huge amounts out over my belly and buttocks, back and chest. After a few days my kids got it too.  We were diagnosed with measels, and accepted it. The spots went away after a week, but I got it again two weeks after. Itch something terrible. Just like mosquito bites. This time it dissappeared after 3 days. Now my one daughter started itching again, mainly stomach and buttocks??

This is way puzzling. Could washing powder, mites or bedbugs be the cause, why don't the other household members get it then?

South Africa

Wow, its awfully comforting knowing that I'm not the only one going through this. My body (excluding my face) is littered with little red bumps that itch like mad. This is the second time in 5 years that it has happened to me and I've noticed that both times the onset of the symptoms was triggered by stress, which is consistent with what the doctor's have told me. I have seen 3 doctors and 4 dermatologists. Have received creams for every skin ailment including seborrhea, psoriasis, vitalago, fungal, the list goes on. These are expensive topical creams (steroids) which have cost me a pretty penny. I've also been on prednisone (oral steroids) which was suppose to help combat symptoms, but alas, they did not work.

Things that did seem to work were UV treatment (UVB to be precise) and taking care of myself better. Sleeping, eating, meditation. Avoiding citrus and anything acidic.

Now I have it again and I've paid for the advise of a holistic nutrionist who says that the stress in my life lowers the pH in my blood and body which manifests itself in these hideous bumps. After the stress stimulus is not longer present, my cortisone drops leaving me immunocompromised. My bf who is a doctor tells me the science and logic behind this is sound.

Twice daily I drink a cup of warm water with 1tsp of baking soda and 2 tbsp of organic apple cider vinegar.
Once daily I drink green tea with one clove of garlic, 1/8" echinacea root, 1/4 tsp cayenne liquified in a blender (to boost immunity)

I wont lie to you, these drinks are utterly disgusting. But I choke it back hoping that this time around things will be different.  I hope this helps somebody out there.
I am a 26 year old white girl and I have been itching for weeks now! I have had little pink bumps in all areas of my body on my tummy, by my belly button, arm pits, backside of my knees, legs, arms between fingers, ankle, waist line, Butt by the crack, and inner thighs, There is more on my inner thigs and butt then anywhere else and they itch like crazy! I cant see a doctor I have no health insurance and no job. I am going crazy at first I thought they were FLEAS but now I just dont know. I stay away from my moms house where I thought I got them from but it seams to get worse still. I spent 25 bucks on all kinds of stiff sarna, cortizone cream and aveen bath soak and body waash and it doesnt really help. I dont know what to do and I would appreciate any help or advice. What do you think they can be?

Thanks,
Rachael
I have had what looks like a mosquito bite on my leg for over 8 months now.  It is about 1/2" in diameter, round, and never goes away.  It continually itches.  It is not discolored(red or other).  I have no idea what it is and why it doesn't go away.  Can anyone possibly advise as to what it might be, or possibly how to get rid of it.  It isn't caused by soaps, or lotions.  I thought it was a bite when it popped up because it was so very itchy, but it has never gone away.

Please help....it's beginning to become very frustrating
    My boyfriend and I have recently moved into his mothers house, as for we are in the process of finding our own home.
The first night i was here, on Xmas Eve, I just kept scratching, and itching..no bumps...well not yet.  I looked at my boyfriend and asked him why i couldnt stop itching. I thought it was the cat, but after thourough inspection, there are no fleas.
    The Next day my boyfriend started scratching...its horrible.
Now (two weeks later) I have itchy red bumps and scratches all over my body excluding my face and scalp...ive counted 17 on my thighs alone.      
    My boyfriend has started to break out in bumps also. Its hard to sleep (on the couch and recliners) with out itching to death...we are scratching 24/7.  But when we leave the house, we seem to be fine. Ive checked for bed bugs also...negative...HELP US. what is it?? AND NO ONE ELSE THAT COMES HERE SEEMS TO BE AFFECTED BY IT.

22/F & 26/M South Carolina.
im getting it to its so wierd ive been on reactine for about 6months now and been to 7 diffrent doctors and still nothing can anyone help me
Well, I'm in the same boat as all of you and soooo thankful I stumbled onto this site. I've been doing the same thing for 7 days now!!!! Day 1 started out with a little annoying itch on my knee that wouldn't go away, then everyday it's gotten worse!!!! I have red bumps all over my body, except for face and chest!!! It seems to be worse at night. I have to itch like crazy that I feel like I'm tearing my skin off!!! My skin starts to feel really hot like inflamed and some parts are starting to feel numb...from all the scratching!!!  I've tried all the over the counter stuff and nothing is working. I've always been a healthy person with no allergies. I haven't changed any of my products so don't know what the heck is going on!!! I went to my DR on Day 5 and she couldn't quite tell what it was, so she gave me a steroid shot and a perscription for some topical cream. Well, 2 days later, there has been no change!!! It's like the red itchy bumps turn white and then eventually disappear, but seem to move somewhere else on my body!!! I have no clue what to do!!!! I feel everyone's pain :(
Well, I had started developing small red bumps and they itch like crazy...it started on the back of my leg, and I thought at the time it was a mosquito bite, well unfortunately, it spread and it looked like a bruise on the back of my leg, but it itched like crazy...well, I went to a dermatologist a year ago, and they said it was eczamatious dermatitis, so they prescribed me a cream for it.  Well, about 4 months ago, I started getting the little red bumps again, and it ended up like the last time, so, I went to my PCP and she gave me a steroid cream as well...the cream helped, but, it leaves dark marks on my skin...but, the bumps keep popping up.  Well, I switched detergents and washed all of my sheets, but, they just keep appearing. I do have allergies, so, I don't know if that is the cause or not.  I don't want to have to keep using creams, but, I don't know what else to do...
okay im only 15 and i have big red hard bumps and i have no clue what they are, they look like bug bites, like a mosquieto or something, but its not it i tryed hrdrocortozone, it just made them spread, and i also tried somthing for rashes but it just made it worse again, they are smaller on my back but big ones on my arm, and legs. so today i went to the doctor and they said it wasnt scabbies, which i already knew but some of my friends have it, so my parents thought it was. but no, they took a swab of them and ill get the results this weekend ill tune back in when i get the results
I read this a few days ago; I was really relieved to find that I was not the only one with this problem because I was having the same symptoms as most people on here and thought it was stress-related. I live in Arkansas, so I thought when I got my first bite near my elbow 10 days ago that it was just a mosquito bite because they're out already. But usually my mosquito bites stop itching and go away after 2 or 3 days. The itching persisted for a week, and spread as well. It started on my left elbow and went all the way down to my wrist. Also got one on my right hip, then on the leftside of my chest. Then it was as if I could predict where the next bite was taking place, on the backside of my thigh and it happened! I thought I was going insane.  Then that spread and spiraled around my thigh to lap to calf; my whole left leg looks disgusting.  The bumps are huge; they're really red, and they itch like CRAZY. The bumps that stopped itching are now brown spots :(

Well I checked this site 2 days ago, and was relieved I'm not the only one because I read every comment and I researched all those diseases and I didn't have the symptoms.  My sister and brother got the bumps too, not nearly as bad as mine, but now I know I don't have any STD or something..

ANYWAYS. We found a bed bug, confirmed it with www.hsph.harvard.edu/bedbugs/  and it was the same bug as in the pictures. I was really scared, but now that I found out what it really is, I'm just grossed out. So we live in an apartment and we're going to be contacting the landlord in the morning. The reason I'm breaking out because of these bed bugs is because I'm allergic to their saliva. Gross.
I have the sane problem. I had a sore throat that i blew off and started taking zinc for it as advised by my boss. I was also totally exhausted and decided to take a bubble bath one night. 2 days later, my skin on my face and arms was very dry. I just thought it may have been from soaking in the water too long. The next day my face was covered with dry itchy red spots that spread day by day to my arms scalp back stomach under arms belly button down my legs top of my hands and feet and now on my buttock. I have been to 3 doctors and have been treated for everything fron scabies to fungal infections to strep and have been on antibiotics to steroids and creams and noyhing works. I have had it for 4 weeks and it is so itchy that it's driving me crazy and i feel like a monster! help me if anyone has anyone has any answers!
I have small white circles around my stomach and lower back...and its itchy sometimes..help me if you hav any answer..
Pixie,

You hit the nail on the head.  I am  47 year old sista girl who initially broke out with these dang bumbs while in college when I was about 22-23.  When I went the doctor, his diagnosis was scabies however, upon doing my research I was assured that that wasn't it.  When i looked back over the years,  the common denominator for the out breaks was stress.  Last week was very stressful for me as my twelve year old broke out with a disease of her own...Coxsackie, which I never heard of but resembles strep throat..Where and who she got it from, I havent a clue but thats another blister forming, painful illness of the throat, gums and tongue, the areas that ffected her .  After running back and forth to the ped. and juggling responsibilties at work, I noticed the sign of the BUMP...With me, it starts out attacking any old scratch or minor skin damage.  I scratched it unconcsiously and hoped that it wasn't IT!  But behold, it was.  I am now coverged with the bumps all over the back of my hands, elbows, knee caps, etc...I tried not to touch my face but I have a couple under my eye...It's weird and unrelenting...I refuse to go back to the doctor (PCP) because, she won't have a clue either.  She would only refer me to the dermetologist but I really don't have the time for the ru around...It will last at least ten days.  I have had approximately five outbreks since the early 80's.  My hand looks like its 100 years old....I give up.  Watch your stress level.   I am glad I stumbled upon this site...I thought I was the only one in the whole wide world with this crap...Good luck and take care.  
I had the same thing that everyone had. It started with a few red bumps on my stomach, and each day they would multiply.  About 5 days into the red itchy dots, it had pretty much covered my whole torso area, my upper and lower back, it spread to my arms and legs. It was very embarrasing and so itchy!!

I went to the doctors, and she didn't know what it was, she knew it wasn't scabies.  She prescribed me MethylPREDNISolone Tablets, USP 4mg. This is a 6 day medicine, and by day 4 i could see some improvements. By day 13 which is today (since the rash began) they are mostly all gone with just a few left.

I also cut any food which i thought had provoked the red itchy dots. Like eggs, but who knows.  Also stopped using the vaseline aloe fresh conditioner. I also started to sleep more and drink more water.  But i don't know if it was one or any of these solutions, or the medicine, but i'm glad they are gone now.  

I wanted to write on this and see if i could help someone out, because i was almost going crazy thinking they were never going to go away and i just became very irritated. hope this helps.
My "break out" started with a small patch of two pumps right above my underwear line. I though it was an allergic reaction to the down pillows I was laying my legs on. I itched the first one furiously and ended up with a bunch of the bumps all along my underwear line. It seemed like every day when I woke up and was showering I was finding more. Now they are on the back of my knees and thighs. The ones on my underwear line no longer itch bad and are not raised.  I showed my BF and we were trying to figure it out. We had a run in with bed bugs and easily ruled that out.Bed bugs bite in a line, attack at night, and are attracted to your body heat. The shoot a numbing saliva into the spot they are biting so you don't feel it until well after they are gone.  I had the "bites": for a little over a week before my BF got any. His are only on his wrists. I can also def. rule out scabies from previous experiance as a child. If you have scabies and are itching them you will notice the "bites" on your fingers! Just when I thought I wasn't geting "bit" anymore I found new itches this morning. I see that a lot of you are in the same predictament and no one has found any real answers. If any one comes across anything besides stress and things I have already ruled out please post it. Summer is around the corner and I would like to be able to wear shorts with out looking like a dirt bag. Thanks for you time and possible help.
26/F in NYC
I seem to have the same problem as everyone else.    I woke up this morning and felt itchy over the front and back of my legs, from ankles to thighs.  Within minutes the irritation became red welts and has now spread to my arms.   I applied TCP thinking they were insect bites and then Caladryl (anti-allergic), neither of which have helped.   As I sit here typing this, I notice the red bumps now spreading from the top of my legs up to my waist, front and back, and I am now starting to feel itchy on the upper part of my body. Also my wrists and ankles are starting to be affected.    We are all complaining of a similar problem BUT WHAT CAN IT BE?    I have no stress-related problems, eat healthily, sleep well and regularly do walking exercise.
I also seem to have these red pimple like bumps on my body that I noticed on Sunday of the past week.  Most of them are on my trunk are, on the sides of my abdomen and in the front and the back.  They are about 1/16" maximum in size, and spread out on average of about 1 cm from each other.  They don't itch too much, only every once in a while, but it is strangely disturbing to find these bumps and not know what is causing them and why they have been sticking around for nearly five days or so and not knowing where they came from in the first place.  They don't seem to have spread that much, but remained the same for a while now more or less.  No one seems to have an answer for them, and they don't really look like any of the diagnosis that have been given on the web like scabies or whatever.
I also started to notice these red, raised, "mosquito bite" looking bumps. it started out on my legs and sides of my torso...then spread to my inner thighs and feet. They look horrible and I am so scared at what it might be. I have only had them for 3 days now but they keep appearing. They keep me up at night and I can't sleep cause I itch all the time. I bought anti-itch cream and will try it but I am desperate to get rid of them. I think I might have to see a dermatologist if it keeps up. I hope someone finds out what this is.
about a week ago or 2 ago (i think) ive been getting these red bumps, definitely not bedbugs because ive had bedbugs before when i lived in CA now i live in PA. Ive checked the bed ive been sleeping on with my bf, and he doesnt have any symptoms i have (i just recently moved in with him and ive slept in this bed before many of times). i have red bumps all over my torso, breast, neck, spreading to my inner thighs and my head is itchy as well. i have no idea what they are. i have cats but its not them. they arnt fleas bites or mosquitoes bites, definitely not bed bugs. ive tried anti itch cream, and im about to try antibiotics. i have no money to go to the doctor. so please help me.
I have small red bumps on both hands, under my arms and on my foot. What are they? I'm not allergic to poison ivy and I've had the chicken pox shot. Nothing has change in my routine and I don't know what could be causing them but they itch like CRAZY! Help me.
Maybe this will help some people out, but this advice isn't a cure all, cause I'm still dealing with it...

I also have the same problem as everyone here.  It's been going on for over 2 years now.  The bug bites on my thighs, buttocks, back, face, head etc...I spent all of my savings on various cures and doctor visits only to have the doctors look at me as if I were crazy and actually prescribe anti-psychotics.  At work I notice other people itching and everyone is always complaining about allergies and pimples. Many of these people are adults and have not had pimples for decades.  Many of the men have shaved their heads. and many people wear flips flops or just their socks because the itching gets much worse on your feet if they cannot air out.
Here are my findings so far. I read that rat and bird mites can cross over to humans. When they do, they find homes in your pores and hair follicles and lay their eggs there.  When they are exposed to heat or carbon dioxide(your breath and others), they hatch and then you have a whole new breakout on your body in another area as the newly hatched buggers feed and start the cycle over.

The best way I have found to deal with it thus far and minimize the breakouts is a combination of things:

Very hot soaking baths(as hot as you can stand) immersing your entire body and head in the hot water for at least ten minutes longer if you can. This is very hard to do at first and takes practice) and after I soak in the hot water I have to immediately add some cold water to start cooling myself down.  Sometimes I will take a hot bath in the morning and another after work.  While my head is underwater, I rub it vigorously, being sure not to scratch.  If i scratch I get the pimple things on my head and they are the worst.  If I notice any tingling on my scalp area, I put my head back under the water and rub that spot vigorously again and let my head soak.  The reason this helps I believe, it kills any live mites and maybe even some of the eggs.
After I get out of the tub before bed I put a little dap of the paste(no gel) toothpaste on the bumps and let it dry before I go to sleep. I believe this prevents any new mites from coming out while I am sleeping and infecting other areas.  It may also kill some, because many times after waking up and bathing again, many of the places I placed toothpaste no longer even have the bumps.

Try to avoid rubbing or agitating any of the bumps. The more I do, the bigger they get and the longer it takes to get rid of them.  The bigger the more that particular area is infested.

I wash all my clothing in the hottest possible water. I let it soak with soap for like 15 minutes then run for another 18 minutes. I then repeat the hot cycle over for another 18 minutes and then let it finish the cycle. I dry for 90 minute on hot.  I wash my bedding daily and try to only sleep with a sheet to minimize the laundry. I believe these things can live in your clothing, furniture and on your body.If I wear shoes and socks then I wash my shoes as well.  I try to wear plastic, rubber or wood shoes to avoid having to wash my shoes all the time.

I have gotten rid of most of my cloth furniture.  I have a leather couch and I clean between the cushions regularly.  I also keep everything free of dust as best I can.

I vacuum regularly, and immediately dump the vacuum contents in a bag which I seal and put in the outside trash.  Sometimes I notice that I get some bumps/pimples after going to bed after having vacuumed. I believe this stirs them up.

I believe this can be passed between others and passed back to you as well. I moved thinking that I would be getting away from the problem only to have it passed back to me from someone at work.

If I can, at night, I don't like the temperature to get above 73.  If it does I will usually feel that strange stirring sensation and get more bumps.

Wear loose clothing when you can.  I notice I get the bumps in areas where my clothing is restricted.

This is the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with.  The best advice I can give you better than anything that I've stated above, is to distract yourself with movies, books or hobbies (distraction is the best medicine). Do not obsess about it or you really will drive yourself crazy.  Few people will believe you, so don't try convincing people.  The best thing you can do is voice your concerns in a forum like this one with people who are going through the same thing.

I hope one or more of the things I do helps someone else.  If anyone else has any advice, I'd like to hear it.
i have had these red spots on my torso for about 3 weeks now and it is now spreades to my back. It is becoming really painful, and i don't know what to do. the doctor said it might be cancer.
I have red bumps all over my body too.  They began on my stomach and arms and spread to my legs.  They are about a quarter to a half an inch in diameter.  They do not itch.  Although they do look like a mosquito bite, they form a very small white head but do not "pop" and contain no puss.
Does anyone have any idea what this is?
Hi, I thought I was the only one who had this but obviously not!! I noticed this small red bump on my forearm about 2 weeks ago (looked like an ingrown hair) so I just left it.  Slowly over the next few days it started to grow in size and now it is almost the size of a 50p but it is not flaky or ***** or itchy...it’s just there! Then I noticed some small red spots around it and a few on the other arm. (They just look like tiny bug bites) but they don't itch at all.  Then about 4 days ago I noticed they were on my stomach so I asked my partner to look at my back and they were all over it! SO I now have these red raised lumps all over my trunk and some on my neck and arms...but none on my face, hands, feet or legs!! Went to the doctors and they looked a bit clueless but hastily decided that they thought that the mark on my arm was Impetigo and all the other lumps were an allergic reaction to the infection! I have been taking penicillin and an antihistamine now for 5 days and if anything they are getting worse.  I am sure that it is not impetigo as to be honest it doesn’t look anything like it nor is there any infection that I can see! I’m going back to the docs on Thursday so I will keep you all informed! I am worried too as I am not allergic to anything and I have never had anything like this before its defo not bed bugs, chicken pox, eczema or ringworm and now I don’t think its impetigo so I am going insane trying to find out what it is!!
I'm now in the same boat, Dame red bumps( chiggers,bed bugs,posin ivy or plant ect.. No) Went the doctor he gave a paper on MRSA ( CA - METHICILLIN-RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCIS AUREUS ) Infections
It some kind of bacterial infection thats resistant to common antibiotics.
HE didn't say i had it but, he didn't say i did not ! He gave some kind of antibiotics and this paper to inform me about the outbreak of it. So far it's only been a day, I don't know if the medican will work. I'm itchy and have some small itchy bumpson my legs and bigger red sore bump on my arms ,hips and butt. They looked like bites and then spread.
i have itchy led red spots they get bigger and sped. What could i use to help it hild faster and how long would it be tell its gone.
Could be bartonella from ticks or other tick-borne diseases such as Lyme, babesiosis or Erlichia. Contact ilads.org to find a doctor who understands these things. Veterinarians know them too but most doctors do not. If they give you just an elisa Lyme test forget it. Contact ilads.org. If you don't treat tick  borne illnesses you can get very sick permanently.
the right side of my face is really bad itchy and my eye is really red and swollen and its hard for me to breathe at times what could this be?
I have the same thing. I moved in with my friends and all of a sudden i start itching, but im the only one? I thought it was fleas too but they wouldnt go away..its little red dots kinda and they itch horribly. It started around my waste then spread to my legs back feet and groin area. They are extremly annoying and i cant get rid of these little ********. I have tried creams and lotions and even pills like mentiond above but nothing helps. I have had this **** for about 3 months now and i cant take it any more. They seem to go away for a day or 3 and then jus come back worse. Some1 plz find out what **** crap is so i can stop scratching 22/m/alabama...
Hi guys i have these red itchy bumps i've tried eurax and any other drugs even steroid cream it doesnt work, it looks like bug bites but i dont see any bugs in my bed or in my room its very frustrating as they heal they leave scars which is kinda dark very ugly, plus i have alot on my right arm where it started and then on my left hand then on my upper chest then on foot a bit in my legs but they are starting to show up more, at first they will a bit then when i wake up in the morning there you go i have it red itchy bumps its starting on my left side on my face now i getting worried how to stop this pls keeps popping up
I am 20. I have been getting red bumps on my stomach and arms. It seems to be getting worse. I wake up in the middle of the night itching. And i'm always itching. I figured it was the perfume in my detergent since i bought different detergent but i got new detergent but it seems to be getting worse. We found out that my bf's dog had fleas so i thought maybe that was it but i havent been at his place for a week now and its still gettn worse. What can it be? I got that candly or whatever its called but it doesnt work
Like all of you guys and gals, I also have small red dots & bumps all over my knees and legs, and it especially itch like crazy along around 2 - 4 AM every night. I haven't visit my dermatologist, but I have tried most anti-itch cream, none work, except for this one:
"Maximum Strength Hydrocortisone Cream 1% With Aloe" (Item # 49449). This can be found at any Costco Store.

Kirkland Signature Maximum Strength Hydrocortisone cream 1% with aloe relieves itches and rashes due to: insect bites, poison oak, poison ivy, Eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis.

This stuff work for me, it may or may not work for everyone. Good luck.
I have red bumps all on my chest, back and neck on the front. They usually are only under my clothing. Thought it may be from my detergent so I switched to unscented but no luck. I finally went to the doctor and he sent me to walgreens to buy this lotion called AMLAXIN XL. It burns for a few minutes but their usually all gone within an hour. The tube of lotion is $29.99 but well worth it. It keeps my skin moist and for the most part, bump free. I use it twice a day. It works soo good!
I have had the Bumps for three months. I have no money to go to a doctor. I have a feeling it might be Scabies. Yet unless I have been diagnosed I am not sure what they are. They are all over my hands, wrists, ankles, inner thighs, stomach, shoulders, butt cheeks. Anywhere the skin is soft and fragile. I am very worried I  cry myself to sleep while itching all over. I stand in the scalding hot showers which makes the itch WORSE but then better after I get out. I'm very worried I have something that wont go away....no money for a doctor is making this very difficult. I don't know if it contagious My family has not seemed to have any problems yet. Three months of agony is starting to suck.
it started with me getting a rash in the summer around my mouth, then i started getting tiny bumps which seemed like on the dryest parts on my body. i though it was ezema and used steriod lotion but now i have red itchy LIKE CRAZY on my body, first started on my neck and sculp then under my boobs and on the straps of my bra and on the top of my vagina where my underwear rub against. i though it was my laundry detergent due to me havin reallu sensitive skin. bu i havnt changed it. it started getting worse and worse and spreading to different parts of my body like my stomache my legs my arms and even on my fingers! they were EVERYWHERE!! my doctor prescribed me to go on prednisone and it helped alot. but i decided to stop them becuse i was scared of the side effects. i stopped presnison yesturday and i had no itch, but today its starting to come back. can it be im alergic (allergic) to glucose? i NEED help, this is getting insaannee!!!!
I as well have these awful red bumps. They started in my inner thighs this past summer. I had spent a lot of time in the water so I thought I just had like a jock itch. It quickly traveled to my stomach and breasts. My hands and inner arms. 3 months later my husband got them too. His entire stomach, groin, etc.... We have been to the Dr. twice and have been given everything from a body shampoo to bacteria medication. NOTHING IS WORKING!!!!!! I am now waiting to see a dermatologist! I tried to explain to my Dr. that I think we caught this. BECAUSE, my neighbors and me and my husband were all in a spa together prior to me AND MY NEIGHBORS breaking out in this! It is contagious..... My Dr. does not seem to take this info into consideration. Anyhow, when the bumps scar, they scar purpleish/brownish! My body is now scared and ugly as ever....... Have any of you been diagnosed and treated correctally?
Hi, I have kind of the same thing, I dont know I have scab like bumps that just appeard. I have no idea what it is, they ich sometimes but kind of hurt. mostly on my feet, and my arms, legs too but they are weird cause It almost looks like small scabs, dose anyone know what it is.. HELP!
I had the bumps for about four months.  Raised, red bumps that would start in one place, then go away and show up somewhere else.  As it got worse, the bumps would join together and form huge welts/hives. On the worst days, they were just about everywhere.  Applying any sort of pressure (tight-fitting socks, waist bands, bra straps, collars,... made it even worse.  I finally went to a doctor who suggested Claritin and Pepcid AC.  One of them blocks one type of histamine (H1) and the other blocks H2 histamines.  Taking them together was a HUGE help, but the bumps would come back whenever I stopped.  This went on for about four months until they just disappeared on their own.
my kids have the same thing im so worried cause i got a new born and i dont want him getting them my daughter  and son gots the bites on their head and whole body
hh
I suddenly came out with my first experience of hives on November the 11th. It was particularly bad on my chest and patchy around arms legs and abdomen. I waited for four days but it got worse so I went to see the doctor and he prescribed me a 4 day course of prednisone. After a couple of days, the hives had completely disappeared but after I had finished the medication, my body was covered in hives again. So I returned to the doctor and this time he prescribed me a 12 day course of prednisone, a stronger dosage at the beginning but gradually becoming weaker. At the start, the hives cleared up after a couple of days until they were completely gone, but as the dosage dropped, the hives began to reappear. Reading about the side effects of steroid medication, I decided that I would not take them again. The doctor thought that maybe it was a food allergy so suggested an elimination diet. In the meantime, I managed to get an appointment to see an allergist and we discovered that I had no food allergies. His advice was that I should take reactine everyday to help with the histamine levels in my body to control the hives until eventually the problem passed...when that would be, he could not of course tell!
I decided to go to my local health food/nutritional supplement store and spoke to a very knowledgeable gentleman there. My conventional thinking was that I had an allergy to something...ie. food so I need to find out what it was and stay away from it. However, he explained that my body was out of balance, resulting in certain sensitivities and his suggestion was that we fix the imbalance and strengthen the immune system.
He suggested glutathione, plant sterols/sterolins vitamin B and nettle which I would take throughout the day in order to detox and strengthen my immune system. For the first few days there was no relief and the symptoms were the same and then suddenly it got worse and spread to my face. I have had some rosacea on my cheeks in the past that has been non-problematic in recent years, but suddenly my left cheek was very swollen. There was inflammation around my right eye and the situation was getting worse. I spoke to the gentleman at the store and he said that it was a result of the detox and sometimes the situation does get worse before it gets better! I was also taking far infrared sauna at the same time to help with detox. Because my face looked so bad, he told me to take  a phyto-biotic in order to purify the blood and within a couple of days, my face started to clear. I also started to take a pro-biotic supplement at the same time. Anyway, it has been a few weeks since I started taking all these supplements and my hives are disappearing and I have felt that the situation was stabilizing probably two and a half weeks after starting the first supplements. I also suffer from hayfever in the late Spring and Summer and he said that I should not suffer from my usual symptoms anymore after this course of supplements I have been taking.
It is difficult to say with 100%certainty that taking these supplements actually worked as my hives may have just naturally run their course. However, just based on the severity of my hives and my own feelings and changes experienced when introducing these various supplements, I personally believe they did help. Depending on what happens with my hayfever allergies in the Summer, for me that will be the true test of whether my immune system has been balanced or not. I will try to remember to update later.

Anyway, before i went the way of supplements, i felt like I had no where to turn except prednisone and reactine, both of which are nothing but a band aid and side effects of long-term prednisone are horrendous.. MY husband had little faith when I told him that i wanted to try supplements but I thought that it was worth a try because if it worked, it would actually fix the issue. With hives, the allergist told me it could last days, months or even years so I had to try something!!! I have read many of the posts out there about these red itchy bumps and I hope this will help somebody else out there. If it does please let everyone know because as I said, I can't confirm for sure that this really works, but it is only my experience and personal feeling. Good luck!
All I can suggest to all of you por sufferers, is take oderless garlic gel pills. for adults, I'd sugest 2 or three. Garlic is very healthy and cheaper. I am alergic (allergic) of bees and that keeps them away from me. same as misquitoes. they fly around me, but don't want to taste me. and wood ticks ..you can feel them crawl on you like they are mad and they don't want to attach to you. So if it's any other kind of blod sucking bug, like ticks, fleas or bed bugs, ect... they won't hang around long. and lastly, putting a live tick in baby oil , kills them. so having a bath with baby oil can sooth and suffercate anything that stays on you ,under water. It'anit much but just wanted to help,good luck!!!!!
I see a lot of people suffer similiar stuff as well. My started back in Sept.  I went to my son's swim competition out of town, me and my mother in law arrived at the pool Sat.am and stayed all day, then stayed in a motel that night, and went back to te pool Sun. am,  We came home sun evening, eveything was fine.  Then it started, I woke up Mon. am with red spots on the inside of my arms.  They went away during the day, so I thought everything was o.k.  Then when I got up Tues am they were back, they only itch a small bit occassinally.  They are all different sizes from a pin top to the size of a nickel, they are random mostly, but sometimes are in bunches.  Some even are red rings with white inside then red dots inside.  This has been happening nightly for over 4 months, they go away daily.  I have been to he allergist, I am allergic to grass, trees, mold, dust, dust mites, and apples, but nothing that is in my bed, or anywhere I sleep.  I have had blood work done, and been diagnosied with Lupus, but a very mild case at this point, but the rashes continue.  I have an appt with a dermatologist in about a week and a half, I think they are going to talk about doing a biopsy on the rash.  I don't know what else to do, I am tired of waking up looking like a spooted leopard, but onlu from neck down to mid thigh and the inside of my arm.

Does anyone have any ideas?
im a 18 year old male and i have these little red spots/bumps all over my body like in the inner thighs, hands, legs .feets. i have noticed them for awhile now about at least 1 month now and they dont seem to be going away cant figure it out switched soaps and cleaned everything. i have no pets, but it seems like the more i itch the more it spreads. i dont think thats it is scabies bucause i already had the before and i no what to look for i've baan searching on the internet and nothing as really been answered.. but i do no that my ex girl friends mom had bed bugs but i've searched for the signs but still dont no and the other people that live in the house has no signs of anything so can somebody help????
And they seem to get worse in the morning...........
I went to the doctor the other day for my extremely itchy skin. They looked like tiny little red dots or bumps, or even mosquito bites. The first doctor I went to told me it was an allergic reaction and prescribed me some expensive topical cream to use which didn't work. When my boyfriend got the same thing I went to a different doctor and told him what was up. He told me I have scabies, and prescribed me for some cream which was pretty inexpensive which was great due to the cost of all the visits and meds that didn't work. I haven't been using it long but the infection seems to be getting better. I know I searched online for answers when my doctor couldn't tell me what was up and I stumbled across this website. I'm a very clean person so I didn't think that it would be something like scabies but anyone can get it no matter how clean you are. And I out ruled it and ended up having it. And a lot of the posts on here sounds just like what I have. My advice is to go and see your doctor, but if you can't at least do some research on scabies. The pictures they show of it online a lot of them are really bad cases, because mine doesn't look near as bad as many of them. But it's definitely something everyone should check into, because it can get very bad. I hope I've helped someone by posting this on here, and good luck to everyone finding their own cure.
In my case it turned out to be scabies!
If you are experiencing this seek medical help immediately because it gets worse with time.
I got a prescription for a cream to spread all over my body before going to sleep then wash off in the morning thank God it worked!
The thing is it's hard to tell if it has gotten completely rid of them or not because you will still itch and the spots will grow in size but not number until the nasty little dead things dissolve. Sick right!? I still can see where the bumps were even 2 months later and I itched for another 2-4 weeks after treatment. Good Luck!
Everyone should look up Scabies.  Just a thought.
Everyone should look up Scabies.  Just a thought.  ;)
Sorry for the double posting.  It was an accident.  I thought the first one didn't go through.
I started getting these red itchy bumps in the middle of January 2011. I had just started working out when I noticed the first bumps. I am a very clean person, but I thought maybe something bit me while I was on the floor doing sit-ups. When the bumps kept appearing in random places I knew that wasn't the case. These red bumps did not have puss or anything and they would disappear after a few hours. Just like many people who describe this same thing, the itching is horrible--- very unbearable. My lip would swell every once in a while. I knew it was not an STD or anything of that nature, so I thought it could possibly be allergies. I started taking Benadryl and it relieved the itching but as soon the Benadryl was out of my system the bumps would reappear. I also knew that I couldn't continue to take medicine because it's unhealthy. Here recently I have had to take more Benadryl throughout the day b/c it seems to not work as well as before.

I was already trying to research the issue on the web, but I realized I had to immediately figure out what was going b/c it was getting worse. I can't afford to go to the doctor, especially since most of the people that have gone to the doctor were still experiencing the "red bumps" after their visit. I've read a lot of similar stories, and only a few make sense and really relate to my situation. Compared to other peoples situation. All I know is when the bumps started to occur I was under a lot of stress & since Benadryl helped I knew it was the anti-histamine in Benadryl that helped. I saw a post on here by leia700 on Dec 27, 2010 at 08:36PM. This person went to a health store and starting using supplements for this issue. Since it seemed like this person was experiencing the exact same thing and the supplements worked I'm going to try the supplements.

I also did research on HISTAMINES. They are released during stress. I found a lot of interesting things on this topic.

I visited the website below:

(I am Christian & this website is talking about Kundalini. I did not get into the details of Kundalini b/c my main concern was histamines & the info on this website was very helpful.)

http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.php?story=Histamine

http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.php?story=HerbList

http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.php?story=SupplementList
**check out BIOFLAVONOIDS

Try the website below to see the different supplements & you can also purchase them there IF YOU would like.

http://www.vitamincottage.com/index.php

I'm going to try the products listed below. Check out the website for those products & the ingredients.

Allertonic - http://www.herbsetc.com/Allertonic-Softgels-60-ct_p_165.html

Allerfree - http://www.pureessencelabs.com/AllerFree-natural_allergy_relief.html

I'm not sure how this going to work, but it's the only thing that makes sense to me so far. I'm going try it & will definately give all of you an update. I hope this helps!!!
Ok, I'm back. I started taking supplements 2 days ago, but I'm still having the same issue. I can say the iching isn't as bad. I started to look further into the issue and I'm almost completely sure that what is happening to me is called Urticaria. Look it up on Wikipedia. That's all I have for now.....
i have really red not itchy bumps every where it started on my shoulders and spred through out my whole body face arms legs neck hands and fingers toes i have no idea what they r im 11 i kinda need some help they r freakin me out
Hey guys,I'm havin the same problem as well. It all started out at night while I was sleeping last month. My head and neck area started to itch real badly and at first I thought it was bed bugs and stuff. I was really scared. I applied some oil and it calmed down. But I got It again on the very next night. Then,a week later.. I got it while I was swimming. My whole neck and head was itching like there's no tomorrow.. The bumps looked like mozzie bites at first,and it all kinda '"linked" and it became a whole big lump of it.. Only then I realized it was hives. I did research..they said there'll be no exact reasons why and how you'll get it,due to individual. It will come and go within 3-6 weeks: The worst thing is I'm getting it more often nowadays. It is spreading all over now. I get it on my leg.. My stomach area and hips. I'm afraid. What shld I do besides seeing a doctor? I'm only 21 btw.
And I realized I get it when I wear smth too tight..bra and panties lines. It forms a line of it and it looks horibble. It's on my forehead even.... It's just getting worse. Idont wanna spend money seeing a doctor after I read many of the situations here.
I have the same thing...and Jimbob...said it correctly...went to Dr  today May 6th, 2011 and and he prescribed the same meds..MethylPREDNISolone Tablets, USP 4mg. a 6 day medicine,.so we will see...here is what Jimbob07 said.,,,,,

by jimbob07, Apr 19, 2010 08:18PM
To: Everyone

So there is hope...I hope..will let you know...
I have recently developed solid red bumps on the back side - along my waistline. Also under my armpit and on my behind. This is accompanied by strong itching all over my body. My back and inner thighs itch and itch and I can't make it go away. My doctor gave my Curel's anti itch lotion which only soothes temporarily and also Fluocinodine - which is a steriod cream. I also take Atarax, which was also prescribed. This is not helping at all. It has been a week since my prescriptions and they don't help. I will be making an appointment with an allergist tomorrow.
i have  these red marks on my body now for 8 weeks never had them before and they are not itchy.They are on the top of my feets,both inside arms back and stomache but that is it any help?
Fortunate to be able to go to the doctor a few times for those hive-like bumps: She told me - crazy as it sounds - ketchup eases the itch. That was for sand flea bites while in Mexico...

For recent itchy outbreak - was prescribed antihistamine for 10 days straight - it eased the itch after the first tablet but needed to continue to get rid of it-did 4or 5 days-I didn't worry that it was too much - it worked.
Also she said: Urticaria can be caused by just about anything - mine was from the sun. Some people can go in the shower and come out hivey . For some- showering makes it worse or can cause it. Some, it's stress.

I'd be afraid of hydracortisone treatments-there's a different cream that acts like the steroid, but isn't one, it's pricey tho. Also - kept putting Aloe on everything itchy - I believe that's what I'm allergic to...so-ketchup to relieve itch &/or antihistamine for Urticaria!
About 3 or 4 years ago, I was in college and developed this strange skin disease. They were little lesions all over my body but each lesion was made up of tiny bumps. The doctor told me it was some skin virus that started with "v". For the life of me I cannot recall the name but i know it is not vitiligo or the one causing shingles or chicken pox. He explained that it was not really understood and not thought to be harmful. I distinctly remember him telling me to expose my skin to the sunlight everyday and someone on here said that UV helps so I assume that is what they are referring to. I have been trying to look it up but I just cannot seem to find it. THe doctor also said that it could return several times throughout a person's lifetime and now i notice a little once trying to resurface on my elbow. I have seen one or two in the past years and once I expose it to sunlight, it is gone within a day or two. I am just shocked that noone seems to mention the name but i think that several people have it and don't know that's what they have. It itches when it's hot and it can spread all over the body, I remember having to wear miniskirts and sleeveless shirts to class plus sunbathing on my porch in100 degree weather. True to his word though, the only thing that helped was the sunlight. Lotions made it itch worse as well. I will be sure to expose the little one on my elbow to sunlight for this week and be back on here to give you a result. I think some people on here have this and you may be using lotions or topical creams which apparently make this thing worse
I had something like this once that a skin specialist informed me was triggered by a virus (bad flu) I had had.  He prescribed UVB light treatment and it eventually went away.  I had a virus again recently (strep throat) and now I am getting red spots spreading all over again.  I think I will try sun tanning!
I have the same condition as all of you, one time i had an itching episode that was so bad i had to be hospitalized for a week. a complete physical showed that [because of my alcohol and substance abuse] i had a compromised liver, there by causing my bilirubin levels to hit the roof. iv-ed tried everything, and the only thing that gives me temporary relief from this horrible itch is, an injection of, 25ml of hydroxyzine hcl.it comes in oral form but that didn't work for me. i was advised not to scratch because of the dark permanent marks that will cover my body, however that was not an option for me that was the equivalent of asking a person engulfed in flames not to jump into a pool of water because it,ll leave you scared. i wish you all the best.   jezz13
I have the itchy red bumps on my whole body scalp chest EVERYEHERE and when I say everywhere I mean everywhere. I was stung by a jellyfish two days ago and sure it stung; it was nothing serious. THis however is very serious itches like crazy and nothing I use will stop it what can I do?
My daughter is turning two next month and when she comes home from her daddys shes covered in these bites. Its only her that's getting ate up her father doesn't know wat it could be and I'm very concerned. Help
My little brother is 12 years old and hes started to get this small red spots too, starting on his stomach working down to his groin area and down his legs and have now spread to his arms too. Initially we put these spots down to chicken pox as hes never suffered with them before but he says they dont itch at all.. but are still spreading.. i dont think they are chicken pox as they would be all over him by now surely within a couple of days iv had them before they work fast. Im not sure about shingles as i dont know if you have to have had chicken pox before to suffer with shingles afterwards.. can anyone tell me if they find out what it is???
Many of you describe situations that sound like bedbugs,  I'm sorry to say. It is a terrible hassle to get rid of them, but it can be done.  Wash everything in hot water, leave unwashable things in a hot car for hours, clean your house to within an inch of its life, spread diatomaceous earth on the floors, put your mattress and pillows in plastic bags, and put vaseline on the legs of your bedframe or in a band of it around the side of your bed.  They are blind and can't fly, so you have to use that against them.  I went through all this earlier this summer, and I hope I never have to again, but no more itchy bumps!
im 27, kinda dark skinned, i started about when i was 22 gettin red and whitish spots above my elbows. they started scattered out and over months, they grew together making a lager area, it eventually started spreading up my arm to my chest, covered my back, but it never has ben on my arm pits, it covers so much i can raise my arms and there is a perfect line that circles my arm pits and inside the circle ive never had these spots, i got them on my neck, sometimes behind my ears. on my chest they will go away sometimes but the rest of them thats on me never go away. my back itches like crazy 24/7, i was told by my doctors that it was a fungas and to use athlets foot cream, ive tried all kinds and it did nothing, then they said to use selsom blue and to use a rag, nothing rough and to wash all areas and rince off, and that didnt help me, it made them worse by spreading and turning darker red. and the spots are kinda raised up, and i just noticed that there are real tiny bumps around the spots. but mine never looked like a mesquito bite, it started out looking like  small odd shape ring worms,  it does seem like its where i dont get much sun light. i work so much and have to wear a shirt that i dont have time to get enough sun.
i have little red bumps all over me!! i am a 24 year old woman.. it started as 5 little bumps on the back of my neck.. i thought it was a spider or a bug the had bit me.. but the next day there was more.. n now they r all over my hands, back, chest n now i have 5 on my FACE!! they r really ichy n i dont know what to do! HELP ME!!
-Hilary
Not sure if it will help as this thread seems to have a load of different conditions bundled into one. Just came back from Vegas this morning, and all week I had had spots appear on my back. Just my back - nowhere else! Started off as a small cluster, gradually building up to more and more, then by the time I rolled in the front door this afternoon my back was almost completely covered!!

I drink a fair bit, I live in London, and I've always had one or two spots around my shoulders on my back, sometimes excasberated by drinking, but never this bad. Obviously in Vegas, I've been living it up a bit, but I didn't think it would be responsible for this amount of spots.

Just came back from the doctors, back here in England, and he said it could be related to the heat. I explained I hadn't exposed my back to the sun out there (being of Celtic stock I can't afford to!), but he said just the heat/humidity might cause the existing spots to flare up. He's given me a prescription for a month of Oxytetracycline, two tablets, twice a day, 30 mins before meals. I then need to see him again to report back! I'll report back to you guys as well, but I hope this helps some people, as I found this thread through Google and it might help!
This all started 3 days ago I guess..
.. Ok ok, I read most on this crap already.. I could have a number of things but.. Its weird because.. . . I have been around NO animals, I have NO new furniture, I have no new clooothes or been on vacation or ANYTHING. . . I am a dishwasher at a pizza hut, I go there and work and I dont deal with customers, I come home, I sleep and do it again.. Its not bed bugs, I really think that would be rare for a loner.. and.. It started out on my back looking like a bunch or mosquito bites and has started to move to my arms and shoulders and such.. Closer areas..  and has itched some but not that bad and dont bother me .. Except for the fact that.. I dont see any possible way I could have got this.. Heat? Is it because I sweat sometimes? But.. Ive been riding a bike and doing dishes working my *** off for years.. So im very confused.. Anyone.. Anyone?

FaceBook: Mandy Skylar BlackHeart
-TheGuitarHeroine \m/
Thanx
I started noticing red spots first on my chest then it spread to my stomach then kindof my back. they sometimes itch but usually it just looks really bad and its worrying me. My mom thought i might be allergic to a body soap or something but no matter where i shower or what i shower with it is the same. now she thinks it might be from my sisters dog, who we babysat a lot before she moved and he would sleep in my bed with me. But he hasn't been here lately and it just started recently. So i dont know if im allergic to something or what is happening. i am 16, and im white but tan in some places so i dont know if that has to do with anything. Any suggestions?
I have the same thing--they do not itch at all, they are dry and flaky though.  They're making me very depressed because I'm scared they will never go away.  Your post is old, but if you see this, maybe you can let me know if it was ever resolved. Thank you,
I got the same sympton two days ago so I started searching information on the web.  It seems to call "skin rash" which is caused by either viral or allegic.  I found the following information useful.

http://www.medicinenet.com/rash/page3.htm
Need help my son my husband and i all have this itchy red rash all over the doctor said it was scavies but we did the the whole treatment thing and my son who is ten months is getting worse and my husband and i have remaned about the same can anyone help us figure out what is going on at first we thought they were bug bites from our family s dog but we dont go anywhere there are animals wha do we do
i just wanna say to everyone here, i had the same thing going on with me. i swear it got to the point of depression with me cuz i read all of the things people wrote and how drs dont no wat it is n such. so i went n bought ZYRTEC n i swear! this this has done me wonders. my body would literally be covered from head to toe with these things, n in only a matter of a couple of hours everythings gone. the thing is, its only a temporary thing, the rash would come back like 2 or 3 days later, but as soon as it does i just take another pill n poof its gone. i took em for a like a week or 2 n now theyre finally gone, but i did get them yesterday, but it was like a 2 weeks since i got em before that. i hope this helps you guys. i honestly know how you guys feel... and it *****.... not because its a rash.. i mean we all get em from the stupidest of things.. its just the fact that no one nos wat the heck they are. anyways, good luck to everyone n i hope i helped you guys.    
hey did you ever find out what it was, because I have some bumps on my arms that don't itch and now there on my legs.
I have little pimples that itch then pop bleed as they heal they itch or burn then they reopen any ideas as to why?  I was told I have MRSA and psoriasis.   How do I make it stop spreading?
My 11 year old daughter has just showed me little tiny red spots (pimple like) all over her chest.  She says that they are not itchy or anything so I have put it down to sea lice bites since she went swimming yesterday in the ocean.  If you have been swimming in the ocean then get spots have a look at this site as there is a picture there showing what the bites look like.  www.surviveoutdoors.com/emergency/sea-lice.asp
I too started noticing little red bumps all over only I just kept thinking like age spots 58 so put it off then noticed a lot of little black spots too I'm convinced its parasites trust me here My skin is almost completely back to normal and its been 7 months with pinworm meds and other parasite cleanse programs Its a miracle let me tell you 58 years probably living with parasites.Look into parasites honestly we all have them but the medical field is totally blind to this and i beleive it would solve half the health problems people are having today
Wow, so many people with the same or similar problems have replied to this post! I have had the itchy bumps on my back, face, stomach and chest for 3 1/2 months now. I get some acne on top of it that just adds to the problem. I am wondering if it is scabies or some other parasite, maybe body lice causing this?? It's scary and I've shown my family doctor and he just looked bewildered. I guess I need to go to a dermatologist. I just hate to have to use that chemical on my body if it is what I mentioned. I have a 2 year old that will have to be treated, also, as you must treat all your clothing, bedding, and the people around you. This is a nightmare and scary, never had anything like this before on my skin in my life.
I have tiney red bumps that started on my brest then moved to my stomach and uper arms. Im the ony one in the house that has them. They are driving me nuts I have no self control when it comes to itchy I now have small scratches from itching them they look grose! Help Me!
I had the same thing and I know how to resolve it... figured I could fix this on my own and I did. Here's how I did it.  CHEAP PERMANENT CURE! - Buy a big jar of Vaseline at Walmart for about $1.69 take a nice hot shower, scrub all over with Lava Soap... found this at the automotive dept at Walmart. It's a bar soap meant to clean greasy hands but is a good scurb soap. When you get out of the shower, dry off rub a coat of Vaseline from your neck all the way down your body. Do this daily. you'll see results within two days. the itching goes away and bumps eventually vanish! - it DOES WORK! I'm feeling human again and for the first time in months I don't need any antihistamines.  There ya go! Please give this a try. Linda
OMFG, do not use calimine lotion i had a rash on my upper chest area so i used calimine lotion & went to bed with it around my neck/upper chest area && i woke up at 2 am with second degree burns i had to call 911 because my whole neck was swollen an very red it had ate my skin and burned it.. i was on 5 different antibotic (antibiotic)'s it was horrible. just a warning that stuff does not work on anything but chicken pocks!!!
Hi. I have the same problem they are mosty around my lower body. Iv seen many doctors an 3 of the best said they *** due 2 poison in the blood stream. Can be caused from cist's also,as i had 2. Best way 2get rid off red spots is 2 wash in detol bath wash. Ul soon notice them go after week or so x
thanxz u so much for that notice cos i have them boo hoo a verry big thanxz
hi i have the same problem with the red bumps and it's relly annoying  plzx help me ive been screaming for ages
Wow i cant belive how many people have the same problem. well of course i have it to. it started last week with itchy skin then bumps on lower back and butt area. now it all over my arms stomach inner thigh under my breast under arms in the crack of butt . went to doc he said its a allergic reaction to something but i think he's clearly wrong . there spreading like wild fire and itching the hell out of me . im goin back tomorrow for a second opinion . wish me luck and ill keep u posted . by the way no pets 29 african american New  york. started at work... Doc gave me benadryl it not working just putting me to sleep . some bumps are small and some now got big and dry . later for now... thanks for listening ...
I have been getting these too. Mine started in October after going to a pumpkin patch. At first they were just red spots with a tiny bump on my feet and legs, really itchy. I started getting them on my stomach and now am getting them on my arms and its driving me crazy. Ive gone to the doctor and all they keep doing is putting me on med for allergic reaction which they seem to go away a lil but always come back and worse. I live in iowa and am 23. Ive noticed today that the bumps are getting much bigger-look like big hives- and im blochy red all over my legs and arms. Its depressing and extremely embarrassing all i can wear is long sleeve shirts to cover them but i get hot and miserable.
Im ten and today they were in my vaginal section  and right now they on my chest and im kida freakiing out cuz it turning my whole chest red but i aslo have behide my ear and all i know is im allergic to bees but i dont see a stinger any where on my body? Please help me .
Oh my goodness!! I don't even remember posting about this, and I had no idea ANYONE wrote me back, let alone 128 people!! lol I think it must have went into my spam :-(

Anyway, it's been almost 6 years since I posted this, it was NOT hives, I have a rare auto-immune disorder called Felty's Syndrome which is USUALLY a complication of Rheumatoid Arthritis but anyway, it's very complicated and rare and one of the symptoms was body rash...anyway, I will have it my whole life but it's very manageble, I take medicine every week for it and I have good days and bad days, the good news, is I would bet that NONE of you have this which is GOOD and hopefully all you have is hives or some kind of skin rash/syndrome...which are all very treatable and probably have gone away for most of you!! :-) That is my hope for all of you anyway!!  Thanks for all the posts!! :-) "Leesy"
I genually believe I can help a lot of people with their existing problem.  I am an 18 year old man who has been haunted by these red itchy "mosquito bite" like bumps for 7 months now.  I have been to 5 dermatologists (one of them a Dr. at NYU, supposedly the best in the nation) and have been diagnosed with 4 different things.  After proving it was not molluscum, impetigo, scabbies, or mastocytosis, the NYU doctor was convinced it was a type of mite.  Currently, they have spread from my leg to my torso to my entire body.  After completely cleaning my room of all possible dust, they have not accumulated and some even went away.  It is not common that you may be allergic to dust mites, which cause this hive-like reaction that you are looking at/scratching as you read this.  There is a kit if info online concerning how to control dust mites and attempt to get rid if them. I hope I helped, and everyone clean you're room!!
FOR ALL EXPERIENCING THESE ITCHY BUMPS, you start to itch and you can't stop, the more you itch the more the more the hive grow and spread.  If you find that after a bout of itching you look like a seriously diseased patient but nothing seems to help?  Been to a Dermatologist only to be given dangerous topical steroid creams which do not work?  

This is not a cure but will control your probelm which is very stress related by the way!  Take Claretin but the trick is to slowly ween yourself off of it; take a full pill only when you get a serious attack, continue but only when it is a serious attack.  Do this for a month, then lower your dose to a half pill and gradually to a quarter.  Then only take under serious emergency and soon you will notice your issues will disappear.  This happened to me in my mid 20s and started with itchy palms and spread sometimes even to my face.  The problem will never go away but you can train your body to keep it in control, the Claretin trick works very well!!!
i just experienced the red little bumps that started on my arms and went to my upper back to my legs i tried all kinds of creams and lotions n nothing worked.i was going to go to the docter when i came across little bugs crowling on my bed,after inspecting my bed i found bed bugs,so im calling an exterminator to get rid of them and hopfuly my skin gets better.so if you have these similar bumps take a look at your bed.
Ok somthing similar happened to me. One day i woke up and small red bumps were ALL over my chest and upper back. They dont itch though. But i have had them for a couple days now and they dont seem to be getting better. I thought that mabe it could have been an allergic reaction to a shampoo that i usually dont use. But when i used the shampoo a whole day passed and then i got the bumps. I also thought that mabe it was from the sweat under my sports bra because i play competetive sports. Please HELP!!
Check for Bed Bugs. I an extremly clean, so I never thought I'd have those. I was getting bumps that looked like mesquito bites. I found Bed Bugs, they are hard to find. They only come out a nite when you are sleeping. They are small & hard to see, unless they just bit you & sucked your blood into them, they are bigger then. I threw my matresses & bed springs out, sprayed my curtains & whole bedroom with Bed Bug spray. Thank god I have wood floors because they can get in the carpets too.
I read most of the replies on this and I must say most of them sound like Chiggers... Look it up... it's not bad... once you start treatment, you will feel relief within a couple days... DON'T SCRATCH, it will spread. Good luck!
I have these bumps on my stomach and on my chest and a few on my back. I was paranoid about bed bugs for a whole but then they started to be rash like and I couldn't find any signs of bed bugs, plus I'm the only one in the house getting them. I was told to try Benadryl before I go to bed to see if tht works. If it doesn't then I need to go to a doctor because they're getting bigger an seem to have dry skin in the middle.
Bug bites? Idk i have little red ones all over my body. *****..But i think bed bugs or something!
Hey guys, I'm a 15 year old girl who's recently gotten these strange red bumps, as most people that are reading this might also have. They've accumulated near a mosquito bite that I itched really hard, breaking the skin. Said bug bite was on my thigh and a day later, two distinct, itchy, red, swollen marks appeared side by side next to the bite.

Then, I noticed they were getting yellow at the top and realized they were infected. My grandfather popped the marks and treated it with rubbing alcohol, ending with cream.

Literally the next day, I found another mark, this time tiny, at the back of my thigh. Ok, this was getting kinda weird. To my horror, the mark was getting more swollen. Again, when I woke up in the morning, 2 more marks appeared but at least none of the new marks became infected.

Now then, all the marks happen on my right thigh but today, a single, very swollen mark appeared on my left thigh. Now I'm panicking.

Around the same time, I've developed a cold, coughing up yellow phlegm. I began to sneeze and feel chilly constantly, despite wearing a t-shirt, long jeans, and a jacket indoors. My throat constantly constricts on me and I can't sing very well. Mind you, this is the middle of August, in NJ. Then again, I actually do get sick at least once every summer. In fact, I got a cold around the end of June.

My theory:
I'm beginning to suspect that perhaps it's not any bug bites but a inner body kind of thing. The more I think about the red marks and cold happening at the same time, the more I'm beginning to think that it was no coincidence.

I've read all the comments above and I don't believe I read anyone having a cold and this weird itchy red mark thingie at the same same. Correct me if I'm wrong and please present any new theories I might have overlooked. Thank you, I very much would greatly appreciated it.
*Edit*
Oh actually, I forgot something too which might actually be very important.
They were very itchy but the big thing was that the first 2 marks hurt a lot when I walked. On a scale from 1- 10, it was like a 3. Yes, they it did hurt but I could tolerate it, as long as I ignored the feeling.
what the hell do bed bugs have to do with a hispanic influence.  You shouldn't even comment on anything.  Bed bugs have no preference for color, as you obviously do.  Good god!!!  How can you simultaneously be attempting to educate someone of something while you are obviously ignorant.  
can you give shingles to anyone if they touch the clear stuff comin out of the red bumps?
im a 19 year old girl. i have similar symptoms they are all over by body other than my face it gets worse on my hands, feet and genital area but the bumps on my hands and feet sometimes have clear liquid come out of them when they get popped if i dont pop them they sometimes get bigger and if anyone touches the liquid they get the bumps to and they spred like crazy. its been about 4 months now and my doctor has no clue what they are and everything that ya'll have said doesnt quite fit whats happening with me. the bumps started on my legs i at first thought they were chiggers but they ended up not being chiggers. and they itch the most at night or when clothing rubs against them it drives me crazy iv tryed so many diff things changed everything to hypoallergenic but it still aint helped any. someone please help if you have any idea on how to get rid of them and what it is thank you
I'm 11 years old and I have red bumps that are very itchy and they look like mosquito bites and they only come around 7-9ish time I tried Benadryl and I went to doctor but he said he doesn't know and come when it happens but how am I supposed to go when he isn't there! And I showed him photos. ( it's mostly on my hands and feet and little in my stomach and elbows)
like someone staring at you, its a feeling of knowing only you can't see them so its not real righty? Wrong ! See a doctor and get the cream. If you allow yourself to not be reassured and knowledgable of these little under the skin mites it can leave one with phsycological damadge.
The same thing is happening to me. Every time one heals I get another one on a different location. I even had one on my foot and breast.
Should I get it looked at the same thing I happening to me . Or should I just buy some Advil and I'll be fine
I started getting these really itchy bug bites. They were medium sized on my hands, calves, stomach and neck. It began almost a month ago, the bites still come but not often, in roughly the same areas with the addition of my breasts.  Now, however, I have a constant rash on at least one part of my body. Currently, there's one on each of my underarms, the calf of my right leg, the junction where my armpits meet my chest, my stomach, and part of my underwear line. It itches really bad and I think I'm losing my mind. We thought it was bedbugs but several people have slept in my room and no matter where I am in the house, no one else is getting bit while I am. Coincidentally I live in Arizona. I'm going to see a doctor soon. Jennifer, 17, Caucasian.
Hi I am itching all the time as well, these are getting really ichy like there is things crawling under my skin and biting me! After a few days these blotchy bruises have appeared, I am really worried about this so if anyone has had the same simptoms please let me know
Hey there Gargamel,
I know it has been almost 8 years exactly since you posted this, but I wanted to know if you ever found out what this was.  I am a 27 year old male with the exact same symptoms and I cannot figure out what is going on.  The odd thing too is that they are in the exact same places that you described as well.  I am under stress as well and also eat too much cheese haha.  This sounds too similar it's weird.  Hope you have some insight almost a decade later, Thanks!