red bumps on my body
I started out having redish bumps from my arm and i realized it slowly starting to spread--to my stomach and then it slowly started to spread on to my handHand or foot Ringworm, Insect bite reaction - close-up
Insect bites on the legs. Please help! Can anybody tell me what this is and the treatments for it? Thanks!
It does not sound like insect bites because insect bites do not spread. It can be due to viral or fungal infections because it is spreading. You have not mentioned whether the rashes are itchy. If they are itchy then viral rashes are an important possibility. The other cause could be hives which present as itchy rashes in variable shapes.

I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.