red groove between scrtum and leg

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

red groove between scrtum and leg

There is red grooves inbetwewn my scrotum and leg nkt lumps the grooves go in there kinda big finger to finger nail length dont hurt or anything but seem to be spreading down my leg at a slow pace
From the photographs it looks like stretch marks. Stretch marks occurs when the dermis (2nd layer of the skin) are frequently or continuously stretched causing tearing of the skin and lead to scarring. They can appear when there is rapid stretching of the skin.It is common in rapid gaining or losing of weight,pregnancy,puberty,cushings syndrome and overuse of steroids.
Get it evaluated from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.