redness and itchy on penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

redness and itchy on penis

About 1 1/2 month ago my wife and i had intercourse and she stated to me that she might have a yeast infection,we still had intercourse and a day later i had a swellness on my foreskin the size of an cherry ,we went to CVS and bought some yeast infection cream and medicated yeast wipes and it went away the next day.But now after that about a week later i develope a little redness(itchy) and very little small white dots ,it don't hurt sometimes it itches and sometimes they don't , What can be the cause of this? I do masterbate often and have intercourse with my wife.Is ther a cream or do you think i need to see a doctor?The white dots are located under my penis head.

This discussion is related to itchy penis rash.
Avatar_dr_f_tn

This may be a case of recurring yeast infection. Yeast or fungal infections may recur.

Is the affected area red and itchy?

I suggest that you seek consult with a physician so that proper assessment be done. A significant  history of exposure to yeast infection increases the chance that this is yeast infection. Do not apply anything on the area until this has been assessed by your physician. Topical antifungals and corticosteroid preparations may be needed.
Hi.  You should look into using a penis health creme.  These are made specifically for guys and are applied directly to the penis skin once a day.  They help repair damaged skin, relieve itchiness and have other benefits as well.  Only get one with natural ingredients (Vitamins A, E and D are good) though.  You do not want anything synthetic rubbed into that area.  
I hv etching And rashes In my penis as result of tight panty I wore couples days back.i was given ciproflocin to be taking thinking dat it was infection but after long observation I realized it was tight panty caused it.i need ur advise on what medicine to be tsking