scab on my nose-won't heal
I have a scab on the left side of my nose in the crease where my nostril meets my face.  It hasn't healed in 4 months or so. I have tried creams etc-nothing works.  Sometimes when I wash my face, the scab comes off and there is quite an indent there now-I don't believe there was a pimple there because throughout the last 6 months I have attempted to pop it as if it was a blackhead-with no success.  It doesn't hurt or itch or anything.  Should I get this looked at or is there a possible reasonable explanation?  
From the symptoms fibrous papules of the nose, seborrheic keratosis and actinic keratosis needs to be ruled out. Actinic keratosis are small rough or scaly areas of skin due to damage from sun exposure. Seborrheic keratosis is a benign skin growth and the cause is exactly not known but sunlight and hereditary predisposition have been proposed.

Exact diagnosis can be confirmed after biopsy skin. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.