scabies or something else?
Hi since a week ago, i noticed two small red almost like insect bites on my leg and it is itchy.  I waited for it to go away by itself but it didnt after a week.  Now i have 2 small itchy bumps on both of my legs and it itches more after shower.  Could this be scabies? however i did notice it doesn't itch intensely and is totally ignorable and most of the time it doesn't itch at all.  Only when i take a shower or scratch it then it becomes more itchy.  Also i don't have any symptoms on other parts of my body such as hands and fingers so could this be scabies?
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be an insect bite or sweat dermatitis. It does not look like scabies. Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin and apply some calamine lotion on the rash. If the symptoms persist then topical or oral steroids may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.