scabs under left armpit?
I've got a skin rash/ scabs under my left armpit I've tried different deoderents ,soaps , detergents , lotions. it will clear for a little bit but comes back in a day or so. any ideas.  
Such kind of scabs under the armpit can be due to folliculitis, boils, abscess, cold sores, eczema, impetigo or lipoma. Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).

Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics and do not pop the pimples. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

i hav the same thing! ive had exema problems before..but thiiss is on both my armpits and ots a huge scab with redness everywhere else and little blisters. helpp!
I'm not sure if I got the same thing but i think I do. I just got it Saturday. It started with one and then three more appeared.

How did you guys take them off?