scar question
i have a scar on my penis about 1/2 inch in diameter or maybe even less resulting from a follicular cyst that i had removed by a cosmetic doctor.  what is the best posible option to get rid of it as much as possible.  I know scars are permanent but if it is less visible, then that would be a lot better.  I am handsome and one of my few flaws is that scar that looks ugly when females look at it

This discussion is related to Scar tissue from warts on penis.

Where on the penis is this located? Along the shaft?

At this point, I am not aware of any best treatment or any treatment for that matter with regards to scar reduction in the penile area. Laser therapy has been used in treating some scarring caused by Peyronie's disease. However, the indication for this therapy in individuals with Peyronie's outweighs the risks involved.

The best person to discuss this with is your urologist. A cosmetic surgeon may also be able to help.