skin is peeling of on one hand
I wanted to know why one of my hands is peeling off. I use a lot of cream every day ,and I dont think that this should be happening to me. My skin is peeling of from my palm to my fingers. Is it going to peel off all around of my fingers? What do I use to take care of it and prevent it to keep peeling off. This has never happened to me before.  

Peeling skin on hands can be due to any of the following: excessive perspiration and inadequate evaporation, skin infections, extremely dry skin, side effect of certain medications, or reaction to a medication. This is usually temporary and harmless, however, it could also be due to an underlying disorder such as kawasaki disease.

How long have you been experiencing this? Are there other signs or symptoms present? If moisturizing does not help, it would be best to see your doctor for further evaluation and management. Take care and keep us posted.