skin stretching

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

skin stretching

I've had circumcision when I was born, but the doctor cut too much skin that left me with a life time problem that I'm still suffering from until now.
When I am erected, my penis skin stretches and because there is no buffer skin left out after circumcision, my penis skin pulls from the base and this cause the testicles to be pulled as well as the hairy skin at the base.
This thing has been a problem for me and whenever I look or ask for an answer, I only find articles about penis enlargement, which is not what I am after.
My question is, is there any way to stretch the skin covering my penis so when erected I can have more relaxed skin at the base of it and to keep testicles from not hanging close to the base?
Or in other words, does skin stretch at the first place?

appreciate the help.
can I have an answer from anybody please?

is it possible to extend the penile skin without surgery?

thanks
I am quoting from an article I foung which should answer your question.

"There are two basic options for "restoring" foreskin. The most popular method is a "do-it-yourself" approach that costs little money and doesn't involve surgery, though it can take a while to get results. This technique requires stretching the skin from the base of the penis over the glans (glands) and holding it in place long enough to allow new tissue to grow.

There are a number of commercially available systems for holding and stretching the skin. Some involve silicon or metal rings that stretch the "foreskin"-to-be. Others employ cones to accomplish the same thing. And still others use metal balls or other weights hung off the end of the penis to facilitate stretching. Strange as it sounds, some men prefer to modify tuba or trombone mouthpieces and fasten them over the glans (glands) with tape, stretching skin from the base of the penis over the outside of the mouthpiece."

There is really no medical consensus on the safety of stretching penile tissue, or whether it actually enhances sexual pleasure.
I hope you find this information useful. Also check out the URL I have given below.  Do go through the aditional web site address that may help clarify your doubts regarding the issue you have raised.

ref:http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=51145

ref:http://www.cirp.org/pages/restore.html

Thanks for the reply.
actually, I've researched a lot but 99.9% of the articles I found is related to restoration of foreskin which is somehow not what I am looking for as this is not my goal.

Just theoretically, does the human skin has the ability to grow by stretching?

thanks
Skin can grow by stretching and it is called tissue expansion .The restoration devices/techniques will help your situation but it will take years and you still might need surgery to graft skin onto your penis or lessen the turkey neck situation and maybe all three.A urologist would be your best bet to find out what would be the best way(s) to go.

http://www.altermd.com/Penis%20Enhancement/penoscrotal_webbing.htm

thanks to all for the help