small bumps on scalp
I have small bumps on my scalp that sometimes itch and when I scratch them not thinking they are there they really hurt.  Then they scab up then come back and scab up again.  They are on the top left of my scalp and around the nap of my neck.  What are they?
sounds like a type of psoiriasis that I was told by my dermatolagist that I have also.
These bumps can be due to folliculitis or perifolliculitis scalp. The scalp should be washed with a mild normal shampoo as often as desired. Antidandruff shampoos containing antifungal agents such as ketoconazole or ciclopirox are sometimes helpful. Apart from that you need topical and oral antibiotics, antihistamines, oral steroids and topical tretinoin.

My sincere advice is to get it examined from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

My 3 year old has white pus filled bumps on her scalp, even a day after washing her hair they appear. Sometimes some big bumps come up on her scalp that is raised and tough and they irritate her.  What could this be?