small itchy bumps

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

small itchy bumps

When I get hot or start to sweat I start itchy under my arms and in the bends of my arms and sometimes goes to my stomach and side and break out in little itchy red bumps and when I sat down and cool off they go away.I also get them sometimes if I'm around a crowd and get nervous.If this is heat does that mean I'm getting ready for a heat stroke.The way hives looks on the interest thats not it.Can you please help.Its about to drive me crazzzzzy!
Whenever your body experiences extreme stress, the brain present in your nervous system tends to release certain chemicals like histamines into your blood stream. As a result, you will experience various allergic symptoms like itchy skin, sneezing and also runny nose.

Even, if you develop any sort of negative emotional reactions, then accordingly these pessimistic thoughts will obviously disturb the well-constructed equilibrium of your brain.
Consequently, your body produces number of factors including neurotransmitters like adrenalin and certain hormones like cortisol. As a result, these end products will potentially influence the regular functioning of your body immune system and leads you to develop several allergic symptoms.

Your immune system is majorly influenced by the anxiety, insecurity, and also by many stressful moments in your life.
So, you can minimize the risk of developing various allergic reactions by practicing various stress management techniques.

Cool compresses might help abort the outbreak in some cases. The allergic response can be in the form of hives or itchy bumps like your condition, but the underlying mechanism is the same.
Drug treatment would be anti-histamines like Cetrizine which will not be required in your case since the rash subsides on its own.
ref:http://www.allergyasthmazone.com/allergy/how-stress-plays-a-vital-role-in-developing-allergy-flare-ups/