small white circle on penis?
Hello.. I have a small white circle on the trunk on my penis it does not hurt or itch, bleed, or anything but i find it really weird it just appeared like two weeks ago.. Here is a pic.
http://s17.postimg.org/cpexfy0yn/IMG_20131102_075037.jpg

Thank you.
??
For your symptoms nummular dermatitis and ringworm should be ruled out. Wash the areas with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.

Also get it examined from a dermatologist as you may need antihistaminics prescribed and the diagnosis confirmed.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.