sunburned lips
I have sunburned lips. They are slightly discolored (red)  and very swollen and somewhat painful. I've tried aloe, vaseline, olive oil, cold compresses and ice bag. Is there something I can do that will reduce the swelling and speed the healing proecess?
For sunburnt lips, contine with the cold compresses, the moisturizers and aloe vera. In addition take some anti-inflammatory drugs like acetaminophen or Ibuprofen after consulting your doctor.  Also use a lipbalm that includes sunscreen so you can avoid continued sun exposure.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.