swollen itchy rash on eyelids
I have swollen eyelids with a red itchy rash on them as well. What could I do to stop all of these symptoms and what is the cause?
Your symptoms are suggestive of blepharitis. It produces flaky debris at the bases of the eyelashes and hence inflamed and itchy eyelids. Yours could be seborrheic blepharitis. This type typically causes the eyelids to become red and produces waxy scales to build up on the eyelashes, causing the eyes to itch. The scales initially develop due to an abnormal amount and type of tear film being produced by the glands of the eyelids. The best treatment is maintaining hygiene by washing with warm water and if the symptoms persist then please get an evaluation done from an ophthalmologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.