tanning rash ?
i have recently start tanning a few weeks ago, and i noticed a couple of days ago that a rash was on the upper part of my stomach below my breast. the rash it very tiny red bumps that is very itchy and not a pretty sight to see. what can i do to get rid of my rash with our giving up tanning? the rash isnt from allergies because i'm not allgeric to  anything. i need help please !
It can be due to folliculitis or heat rash. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.